April 24, 2024, 06:00:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379608 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2008, 01:19:31 PM »

1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

This last sentence is to me,very disturbing.."at first"..Ok then,what came second...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2008, 01:20:04 PM »

The bedroom did looked staged, along with those Xmas bags. Oh look she'll be home for Xmas, we have already done some shopping for Caylee, I bet those bags are empty.

She also said that people would be sending Christmas items.  Was that a hint?  Wonder if they will throw away like they did the stuffed animals?  I have always found that strange, makes you wonder what was in with the stuffed animals they pitched.

ok now this one really shows were there head and heart is
christmas items for who? cindy and george or casey or lee
if caylee is found alive then you may expect some gifts 
but hey just me but that would be all the gift I would need if that were my grandchild or child

I think it would depress me more to have to look at all these gifts and know she wont get them
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »

If there are three people who should be arrested for accessory, would one or all three know where caylee's body is located? If these three people made some sort of deal with the state, I'm curious what was said about the location, maybe LE spoke to Tim about this, and that is why Tim made the statement, he doesn't think she may be found? This is driving me crazy, but I do believe we will hear at trial, some very disturbing things that Casey and these friends were doing.

I remember reading an article somewhere about LE stating "they know the child is dead".Now maybe,just maybe,they do know it for sure that she is not recoverable.That is a possibility..These friends hung out with Casey after the deed was done.Really makes you wonder about people eh?If they knew Casey was drugging and possibly killed Caylee,why would they choose to keep playin with her?Why are they not in jail right now?One gets arrested and then the copping of a deal happens .Is the cart before the horse here so to speak?The defense is interviewing witnesses.These three are on the list?Yes?No? Maybe it's just that they knew Casey was giving Caylee drugs and failed to report it..Who knows...(shakes head) Caylee goes missing...Troubling...

Have their statements been released?? If not, they are holding them back for a reason.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2008, 01:21:54 PM »

If there are three people who should be arrested for accessory, would one or all three know where caylee's body is located? If these three people made some sort of deal with the state, I'm curious what was said about the location, maybe LE spoke to Tim about this, and that is why Tim made the statement, he doesn't think she may be found? This is driving me crazy, but I do believe we will hear at trial, some very disturbing things that Casey and these friends were doing.

I remember reading an article somewhere about LE stating "they know the child is dead".Now maybe,just maybe,they do know it for sure that she is not recoverable.That is a possibility..These friends hung out with Casey after the deed was done.Really makes you wonder about people eh?If they knew Casey was drugging and possibly killed Caylee,why would they choose to keep playin with her?Why are they not in jail right now?One gets arrested and then the copping of a deal happens .Is the cart before the horse here so to speak?The defense is interviewing witnesses.These three are on the list?Yes?No? Maybe it's just that they knew Casey was giving Caylee drugs and failed to report it..Who knows...(shakes head) Caylee goes missing...Troubling...

Have their statements been released?? If not, they are holding them back for a reason.

I know the girls has not been,the two guys?I don't know...

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2008, 01:23:20 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So three of Casey's friends may be involved in what happened to Caylee?  I do remember reading that Kio was the dog lover, so maybe she was the one with the chloroform?  Then how to explain the chloroform searches?  The more I delve into these scenarios, the more confused I get!   I feel almost certain though, that Annie plays a big role in this.  She is a states witness and we have not seen her interview.  I just makes me sick to think of what Caylee went through before she died.

Lisa
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »

The bedroom did looked staged, along with those Xmas bags. Oh look she'll be home for Xmas, we have already done some shopping for Caylee, I bet those bags are empty.

She also said that people would be sending Christmas items.  Was that a hint?  Wonder if they will throw away like they did the stuffed animals?  I have always found that strange, makes you wonder what was in with the stuffed animals they pitched.

I smoke in my office. On the shelf is a mini Beanie Baby of a fish. It has been here for about 9 years. Think I should pack it up and send it to Crazy Moe? I figure she must be soliciting for gifts...her life is all about soliciting. Then, she can toss it out and just maybe tuck in some more evidence with it?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2008, 01:26:52 PM »

1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

This last sentence is to me,very disturbing.."at first"..Ok then,what came second...
  The entire episode? An accident at first? WTH Again I think when all the info comes out at trial, it will be very disturbing.
Mississippi Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2008, 01:27:41 PM »

One of my favorite statements that Cindy made during the house tour. Cindy talks about how herself, George, Lee and Casey will be able to walk thru the gates to heaven, knowing they have done nothing wrong. I wonder where Caylee fits in with this scenario?

caylee will be there... but that might not be heavens gates that the others are standing at.
This case has been really hard for me, my grandaughter looks sorta like caylee and her name is really close they are the same age within a few months anyway..that being said I come here for updates and really do not care who looks for caylee just so they continue to do so.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »

FYI

Nothing will disrupt a forum or a chat or a blog faster than over inflated egos.  Just saying.  Nobody here is more important than anyone else, no matter the number of posts.  Everyone contributes in their own way and everyone is appreciated.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2008, 01:28:56 PM »

From my reading I take it that everyone else wanted to gag on during Cindy's latest "show".  These people have seriously lost it.  I did not care to see Casey's room, I would rather see her cell! 

My goodness gracious where are my monkey manners...GOOD AFTERNOON!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2008, 01:30:24 PM »

From my reading I take it that everyone else wanted to gag on during Cindy's latest "show".  These people have seriously lost it.  I did not care to see Casey's room, I would rather see her cell! 

Hi Dolce!!!!(waves)

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2008, 01:32:40 PM »

Did you notice that pics of Casey's friends were above the pics of Caylee?  Shows how much Caylee meant to Casey.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2008, 01:33:49 PM »

FYI

Nothing will disrupt a forum or a chat or a blog faster than over inflated egos.  Just saying.  Nobody here is more important than anyone else, no matter the number of posts.  Everyone contributes in their own way and everyone is appreciated.

Wow, what in the world did I miss!!?? 
Klaas I think your importance is pretty high..just sayin... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »

Hi Dolce!!!!(waves)
TATERKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2008, 01:36:44 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

I'm so glad you gave my words some thought and understand what I believe to be what most everybody was trying to get to last night.   I do hope you let LP know too!  Maybe he will understand the questions asked better as well.

I know you have my email addy and I hope I am on your list, as I too, look forward to and appreciate you input and information that may help me see things a little differently.    However!  NOTHING will make me change my mind about ALL the Anthony's or Tim. 

Again, thanks for what you do and bring here! Wink  As you can see, how everybody feels about what you offer!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2008, 01:37:24 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So three of Casey's friends may be involved in what happened to Caylee?  I do remember reading that Kio was the dog lover, so maybe she was the one with the chloroform?  Then how to explain the chloroform searches?  The more I delve into these scenarios, the more confused I get!   I feel almost certain though, that Annie plays a big role in this.  She is a states witness and we have not seen her interview.  I just makes me sick to think of what Caylee went through before she died.

Lisa

Casey could have got the idea about the chloroform and wanted to research on it to maybe see if she can do the same to Caylee that whoever did to their dogs. Just gave her the idea if it could knock out a dog, it could knock out a child.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2008, 01:39:13 PM »

Did you notice that pics of Casey's friends were above the pics of Caylee?  Shows how much Caylee meant to Casey.

Lisa

I did, but I also noticed how high on the wall some of those were, which put Caylee's pics at eye level.  I do not think I would have had friends pics up at all though mixed in with my child given the nature of some of those "friends".

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2008, 01:39:38 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

I'm so glad you gave my words some thought and understand what I believe to be what most everybody was trying to get to last night.   I do hope you let LP know too!  Maybe he will understand the questions asked better as well.

I know you have my email addy and I hope I am on your list, as I too, look forward to and appreciate you input and information that may help me see things a little differently.    However!  NOTHING will make me change my mind about ALL the Anthony's or Tim. 

Again, thanks for what you do and bring here! Wink  As you can see, how everybody feels about what you offer!

So basically you are telling  her she can give YOU the info but not all of us? HMMMMMMMM
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2008, 01:41:02 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

Casey could have got the idea about the chloroform and wanted to research on it to maybe see if she can do the same to Caylee that whoever did to their dogs. Just gave her the idea if it could knock out a dog, it could knock out a child.
I do not buy the dog story..not for a single second.  Why would the A's not shout this out from the beginning??  She was researching chloroform, plain and simple.  If you want to help a dog you take them to the vet.
Sorry NO DICE!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »

Hi Dolce!!!!(waves)
TATERKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.