March 28, 2024, 10:38:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 377134 times)
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: November 20, 2008, 03:17:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18025590/detail.html

NeJame Quits As Anthonys' Attorney
Prominent Attorney Withdraws From Case

NeJame's News Release:

Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope? Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable. Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me "everybody associated with this case gets body slammed." However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.

I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.
As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation. There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

Maybe Mark NeJames read the article that appeared the Local 6 website yesterday ... the article that implies that Cindy, George and Lee are not revealing all their know regarding the happenings of the afternoon of June 16th ... the happenings of the day that Caylee Marie was last seen in the company of her mother.

Janet

_____

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 12:33 pm EST November 19, 2008

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Well we all knew this was coming cause she changes her story as it goes and cant stay shut

I am quite sure things will get worse as the january rolls near
when and if caylee is found I am sure she will not believe it and will blame it on who ever finds her
I can hear her now must of known all a long where she was
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: November 20, 2008, 03:17:17 PM »

Just a thought BUT ... Weren't we "waiting for NeJame to get back from vacation before Michelle Bart held her "presser" on the "proof" that Caylee was alive?

Huuummmm .... was NeJame asked to "go along w/the charade" and speak of these "bogus" sightings to help Casey's defense and help create reasonable doubt to potential jurors?

Darn ... I guess that means no presser now .... 

How much more can Baez take?  IMO - he will have Casey tell the truth before the Death Penalty is officialy ruled on ... (well hoping anyhow) We may soon hear of a plea deal in the works!

NeJame has backed out, and who knows where the hell the Milsteads are...   

That's what I'm saying AM .. thinking this "presser" and given the Ant's latest antics in the media caused him to FINALLY throw in the towel ... He was NOT willing to be a part of creating reasonable doubt for Casey's defense ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1222 on: November 20, 2008, 03:17:33 PM »

Wasn't one of Baez's motions to get info on Amscot employees? Is he going to try and say one of them placed a dead body in the trunk? 

or trying to find someone who saw someone else put a body in the trunk... ie anyone else near the car during that time ? 

SOOO let me get this straight,   one of the amscot employees killed someone and brilliantly thought to place the corpse in , unlucky KC's ride.     

Then at a sneaky later date, took said body,  and put it where???   Musta been shiverin with all the Caylee searches...... Duh.... good one JB>

Yeah, and the mtDNA just happened to match Casey's! Next he'll be telling us aliens did it.

Don't give him any ideas..JB might read here 
ET has already gone home...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1223 on: November 20, 2008, 03:17:35 PM »

Wonder if NeJame will be on NG tonight? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: November 20, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »

I don't see this qualifying as a death penalty case even if Caylee's remains would be found.  Doesn't meet the criteria that I can see other than the age of the victim which would be offset by the age of the perpetrator.

I know no one wants to hear this but I am just stating my truthful opinion.  Death penalty is usually reserved for such things as multiple murders, commission during armed robbery, etc. and I believe any good defense attorney could at the least inject the possibility that the death was an accident even if it happened during the commission of some act of gross neglect.

Death penalty is usually reserved for the worst of the worst like mass murderers and serial killers.  Casey does not have any prior record but was hoping the check fraud would get a conviction to qualify her in that regard.

And also while I am just stating my opinion, I don't think Baez can get her to talk or ever tell what she actually did with this child Caylee.  The prosecution may ask for death penalty but I don't think they will get it.

I believe the actual sentence is imposed by the judge not the jury and don't think one would do that for first crime, etc.  Many have committed crimes equally heinous or worse and only received life without possibility of parole.

Just my opinion. . . .

(And no, just my opinion is not a southern expression.  LOL!)

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: November 20, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »

ok...
1. when LE says "we have not recovered the clothes she was last seen wearing"....that doesn't necessarily mean that they have not found any of caylee's clothes,right?
"last seen wearing" is a reference to statements George and/or Casey made during initial investigations...and I find it extremely hard to believe that they (at least George) could remember what exactly she was wearing, considering the whole family was mistaken on the last DAY they saw her...  YES!  I agree about George's unusually good recollection on this as well.

2. I looked up NOI (not sure if anyone else had) it means.." Notice of Intent to Appear (NOI)", so I'm guessing that either those names with NOI afterwards have either a. agreed to appear,or something, or b. have been sent a notice and maybe not responded as of yet?? any ideas?

My response in red above.  As far as NOI I haven't figured that one out yet    Ok now that I think about NOI more it seems like it's got to mean that they have sent notice that they indend to appear.  I would assume that someone could fight appearance and one could also claim it would either be a hardship or they would be out of town?  NOI, meaning ok..I'll be there.

Looking at the people that have this designation could it have something to do with Immunity. 
NOImmunity or maybe a designation that they have immunity.  Just guessing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1226 on: November 20, 2008, 03:19:11 PM »

Mark nejame resigns - wftv

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: November 20, 2008, 03:19:42 PM »

The following are Mark NeJames words one day prior to the TES search effort for Caylee Marie's remains.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, it`s fully been -- you know, this is -- this -- these documents have been here for a while. They`ve just been disclosed to the public. And it`s the point we`ve been wanting to make that I`ve been making all along. These are grandparents who have been going through an unimaginable hell. And they speak for themselves. You know, for anybody who`s been so vicious to suggest that they`ve had anything to do with this, these are the documents that, you know, we knew would be coming out, that these parents -- these grandparents are just devastated and were from the onset.

GRACE: You know, George Anthony -- everyone, we`re talking about little Caylee`s grandfather. He said that when he drove up to the home that evening, grandmother Cindy was pacing back and forth and back and forth out in front of the house, and her first words were, We lost her, we lost her. And he said, Who? She said, Caylee, we lost her. What did she mean by that?

NEJAME: Well, it`s obviously not my place to be commenting about that. We talked about before that the state is prosecuting this, and you know, my clients are going to be called as witnesses and have already been questioned by law enforcement. So we`re going to leave that up to them. But I think it clearly shows that these are two grandparents who were completely blindsided by these unfolding facts and that they`ve just been - - you know, found themselves in an unimaginable hell.

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: Well, in the past, there was a misunderstanding. Cindy -- when Tim first came -- I think Tim can better speak to it. There was an understanding that he was coming here to search for a Caylee who was still with us. Tim ended up primarily doing a search, a ground search for a Caylee who`s no longer with us. And there was miscommunication, misunderstanding. Cindy fully supports and appreciates the people that are going out and assisting any positive way they can, whether they believe Caylee is with us or Caylee`s not with us.

And so that`s what we`ve been assisting them, is to communicate. Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

<snipped>

GRACE: Yes, no, have they taken a poly?

NEJAME: The answer is, is that we have checked and they are not proper candidates for taking them.

GRACE: Why?

NEJAME: Because she is on medication.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: November 20, 2008, 03:19:46 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mark-nejame-statement-112008,0,2342028.story

Mark NeJame's statement
2:22 PM EST, November 20, 2008

SNIP

Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.

There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

How is it "sad and tragic" if Caylee is alive like him and his clients claim?

I don't for one second NeJame thinks Caylee is alive ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: November 20, 2008, 03:21:23 PM »

Mark nejame resigns - wftv

Yep, we've been all over this!  Interresting huh?
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: November 20, 2008, 03:21:36 PM »

does ANYONE here think that maybe if Casey is convicted of murder and sentenced to life that maybe, just MAYBE she will have it in her heart to tell where Caylee is?  Maybe she'll realize that the charade is over...and that this is "REAL"..and her daughter will be out there, in the elements, just rotting...no proper burial?
I know this is hopeful wishing...

imo -- KC won't tell. ever.

It gives her the power to continue to punish Cindy. imo.

Caylee needs to be found.

Ditto what Sharon says. The ultimate joy for Casey would be to see her parents search the rest of there lives for a "live Caylee", making them endure the suffering as long as they live.

really sad isnt it?

Which is more painful...to know that Caylee is deceased (finding her body) or wondering and hoping that someday she will come home to you?

I would think that knowing she is deceased would inflict the most pain, but I'm sure everyone reasons the pain differently.  Regardless, Casey knows them best and knows which path to take to make it as painful as possible on them and that is unfortunate for poor Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1231 on: November 20, 2008, 03:21:52 PM »

NeJame is gone!?!! 

I bet it was all the "Elfin" that the monkeys did on him that put him over the edge.

FINALLY THINGS ARE GOING IN OUR DIRECTION FOR JUSTICE!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1232 on: November 20, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »

Exactly Janet, then why can't George take a poly? Or perhaps George has -- behind closed doors, think Grand Jury -- given LE what they need???

I remember you, Caylee.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1233 on: November 20, 2008, 03:23:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18025590/detail.html

NeJame Quits As Anthonys' Attorney
Prominent Attorney Withdraws From Case

NeJame's News Release:

Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope? Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable. Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me "everybody associated with this case gets body slammed." However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.

I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation. There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame
Here's what I take from it: 
1.  He couldn't shut Cindy up.  He couldn't make her act like she has even an ounce of sanity left.  He couldn't make people like her, because she just won't shut up.  I think he wanted out before the "NEWS Conference" stating they have proof Caylee is alive.  Did you see how Nancy Grace just kept talking about it (acting like she was drinking the koolaid with them)?

2.  Tim is his new best friend. 
3.  He thinks bloggers are mindless meddlers. 
4.  He knows Caylee is dead, Casey did it, and is jumping ship like the rat that he is. 

I still think he planted the cowboy and who knows whom else? 

See ya, Count Drac, it's probably the smartest thing you've done in your whole life.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: November 20, 2008, 03:24:05 PM »

Darn, why do I always have to go to the grocery when stuff happens?!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: November 20, 2008, 03:24:31 PM »

it's also on NeJame's website.
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

snipped...
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

With video!
http://www.nejamelaw.com/videos/CaseyCaseOS.wmv

Thank you anothermonkey and Brandi.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: November 20, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »

it's also on NeJame's website.
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

snipped...
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Since he was originally hired to improve the A's image, wouldn't you love to know how NLHF knows Mr. NeJame?  Mark N is a high profile attorney, not a PR man.  Intereting.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: November 20, 2008, 03:27:16 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mark-nejame-statement-112008,0,2342028.story

Mark NeJame's statement
2:22 PM EST, November 20, 2008

SNIP

Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.

There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

How is it "sad and tragic" if Caylee is alive like him and his clients claim?

I don't for one second NeJame thinks Caylee is alive ...

same here ~ he knows she's not alive.
At least he has some 'morals'..... for being a defense attorney.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: November 20, 2008, 03:27:28 PM »

NeJame is gone!?!! 

I bet it was all the "Elfin" that the monkeys did on him that put him over the edge.

FINALLY THINGS ARE GOING IN OUR DIRECTION FOR JUSTICE!!

I actually thought the "Elfin'" of NeJame was a sort of improvement as he seemed more alive and animated than his usual creepy, corpse like demeanor! 

But then I like elves better than vampires, haha.  Guess we better cut him some slack as it does seem he is trying to do the right thing in this regard.  And I think it it the FBI reports that LE speaks of that was likely the straw that broke the camel's back for him.

While I can understand Anthonys wanting to cling to any hope Caylee is alive, I think much of what they do and say is for the sole purpose of tainting a jury pool with the idea Caylee even COULD still be alive.  Perhaps Baez told them this was a good course of action for his client's defense in the long run?  We don't know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: November 20, 2008, 03:28:46 PM »

Is it mean of me to say that it looks like the "Never Lose Hope Foundation" just lost Hope?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.