April 16, 2024, 02:00:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379071 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1240 on: November 20, 2008, 03:29:24 PM »

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a007.htm

George and Cindy: Victims or actively trying to hinder Casey's trial and punishment? Hmm. You decide.

I remember you, Caylee.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1241 on: November 20, 2008, 03:29:27 PM »

D@minute - I am on the bberry & clueless 2 all this

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: November 20, 2008, 03:30:04 PM »

Just a thought BUT ... Weren't we "waiting for NeJame to get back from vacation before Michelle Bart held her "presser" on the "proof" that Caylee was alive?

Huuummmm .... was NeJame asked to "go along w/the charade" and speak of these "bogus" sightings to help Casey's defense and help create reasonable doubt to potential jurors?

Darn ... I guess that means no presser now .... 

How much more can Baez take?  IMO - he will have Casey tell the truth before the Death Penalty is officialy ruled on ... (well hoping anyhow) We may soon hear of a plea deal in the works!

NeJame has backed out, and who knows where the hell the Milsteads are...   

Kid Finders President's Criminal Past Questioned
Reports Surface That Dennis Milstead Has Been Arrested, Organization Has Never Found Missing Child
POSTED: 6:45 pm EST November 19, 2008

LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. -- He takes donations to help find missing children, but a Loxahatchee man is under scrutiny for his criminal past.

Dennis Milstead, president of the Kid Finders Network, has dropped out of sight after reports surfaced that he was arrested on charges of impersonating a police officer and that his organization has never found a missing child.

Milstead, who was spearheading the search to find missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, has been taking donations for his Kid Finders Network, but his method of getting donations and what he does with the money has been in question for some time.

According to court documents, the president of the board of the local Crime Stoppers got a restraining order against Milstead after he said Milstead began showing up at his home, blocking him in the driveway, following him and acting generally threatening. He said Milstead was trying to collect money that Crime Stoppers believed Milstead had obtained through questionable procedures.

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money.

WPBF News 25's Terri Parker spoke exclusively Wednesday to the victim in his 2002 police impersonation arrest.

"I noticed that his car said video surveillance, and then when he pulled me over with the flashing lights, I had a bad feeling it was not a policeman and I called 911," Kristi Posvar said in a telephone interview. "But it still shook me up, and he followed me into my gated community and really, you know, it was frightening."

Milstead's office door was locked Wednesday and his daughter said her parents were out of town when Parker showed up at their Loxahatchee home.

"You guys need to get the hell off of my property, right now," she said.

Milstead was also arrested on an assault charge seven months after the police impersonation arrest.

Orlando reporters said Milstead and his wife packed up their Kid Finder belongings and disappeared after he was questioned about his criminal past.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: November 20, 2008, 03:30:35 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18025590/detail.html

NeJame Quits As Anthonys' Attorney
Prominent Attorney Withdraws From Case

POSTED: 2:05 pm EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 2:09 pm EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame told WESH 2 News Thursday that he is withdrawing as attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter is charged with murdering their granddaughter.

In an interview with WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing, NeJame said he was frustrated with the direction the Anthonys have taken, especially that they continue to content that Caylee Anthony is alive.

NeJame was at George Anthony’s side when Anthony was a key witness in the grand jury proceedings that led to an indictment of Casey Anthony on first-degree murder and other charges.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial that is scheduled to start in January.

WOW

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1244 on: November 20, 2008, 03:31:12 PM »

Oh.. so Casual's a boy?  And Bearly's your girl? 

I thought Casual was a girl? 

LOL..why do I have an image of the three stooges in my head now 

1) I don't know

2) No...I don't think so but she always talks to  me when i post and greets me in the morning.

3) see 1 

LOL.  Now I'm a stooge?  If so, I want to be Joe, as Cindy Scamthony is obviously Moe.

I feel like one, too! I could have sworn I saw boobs inside that shirt, in his avatar!  I need to pay more attention! Sorry Casually! 

From being called a stooge to now saying I need a Manssiere, you monkeys sure know how to welcome someone.
CasuallyCool, first welcome to the cage!  I knew you were a boy monkey, sorry for the "confusion" by some of the girls.  When the first monkey said you were a girl, I had to go back and check my eyes.  I knew no respectable girl monkey would have her shirt unbuttoned to her navel and just look at the way you're sitting, that's not ladylike at all.  I did not see manboobies, so not to worry.  I don't think you need to go shopping for a manssiere.  They weren't sure if I was a boy or girl either when I first joined (my avi used to be a dartboard) so I decided it was time to post this sexy picture of myself just to put an end to further speculation.  Do you have any pictures of you in a speedo?  (I did not just type that, did I?)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1245 on: November 20, 2008, 03:31:29 PM »

Here's what I take from it: 
1.  He couldn't shut Cindy up.  He couldn't make her act like she has even an ounce of sanity left.  He couldn't make people like her, because she just won't shut up.  I think he wanted out before the "NEWS Conference" stating they have proof Caylee is alive.  Did you see how Nancy Grace just kept talking about it (acting like she was drinking the koolaid with them)?

2.  Tim is his new best friend. 
3.  He thinks bloggers are mindless meddlers. 
4.  He knows Caylee is dead, Casey did it, and is jumping ship like the rat that he is. 

I still think he planted the cowboy and who knows whom else? 

See ya, Count Drac, it's probably the smartest thing you've done in your whole life.

I took his "mindless medlers" comment as an insult....HOW RUDE!  I think he was trying to jab at Murt though more than the rest of us given the circumstances.

I also noticed his words "maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them" which makes me agree with everyone elses interpretation that he too knows Caylee is gone.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1246 on: November 20, 2008, 03:33:01 PM »

out4bull

you did just type that

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: November 20, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »

it's also on NeJame's website.
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

snipped...
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Since he was originally hired to improve the A's image, wouldn't you love to know how NLHF knows Mr. NeJame?  Mark N is a high profile attorney, not a PR man.  Intereting.

Although we haven't quite connected all the dots...  Would it not be a conflict of interest for NeJame to represent George, while George represents KFN, who works with NLHF, who hired NeJame in the first place?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: November 20, 2008, 03:34:42 PM »

Can you hook up a mouse to the bberry?  I'm useless without a mouse, even on my laptop 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1249 on: November 20, 2008, 03:35:06 PM »

Is it mean of me to say that it looks like the "Never Lose Hope Foundation" just lost Hope?
No, its sad, but true!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1250 on: November 20, 2008, 03:35:09 PM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1251 on: November 20, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »

You poor thing!  You are one dedicated Monkey!!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: November 20, 2008, 03:36:03 PM »

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

George and Cindy: Victims or actively trying to hinder Casey's trial and punishment? Hmm. You decide.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1253 on: November 20, 2008, 03:37:11 PM »

out4bull

you did just type that

No more "Banana Hammocks"!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: November 20, 2008, 03:37:26 PM »

Is it mean of me to say that it looks like the "Never Lose Hope Foundation" just lost Hope?
No, its sad, but true!

I don't the the "Never Lose Hope Foundation" ever got off the ground floor unless they morphed into a different foundation.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1255 on: November 20, 2008, 03:37:58 PM »

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

snipped...
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Since he was originally hired to improve the A's image, wouldn't you love to know how NLHF knows Mr. NeJame?  Mark N is a high profile attorney, not a PR man.  Intereting.

Although we haven't quite connected all the dots...  Would it not be a conflict of interest for NeJame to represent George, while George represents KFN, who works with NLHF, who hired NeJame in the first place?
Huh?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1256 on: November 20, 2008, 03:39:13 PM »

awww, thanks, sweet anothermonkey!

Love what you do with all the little monkeys, the new hershey kiss one is going to make me buy a bag of kisses now.   When Nejame first came on the scene, I read up on him, and he seems to have a good reputation as a lawyer, and a decent guy. I wondered how long he was going to stay representing the Anthonys. I'm glad he jumped ship, and hopefully his reputation will not be ruined.                             
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: November 20, 2008, 03:39:16 PM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.

Me too, I feel a bit better about the Count now. 

Question, didn't Lee hire an attorney when LE asked him for the DNA sample?  Did we ever find out who that attorney was?  Seems like Lee has been laying low since then.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1258 on: November 20, 2008, 03:39:38 PM »

HINDER HINDER HINDER!!!!!  Am I being clear? 

HINDER! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: November 20, 2008, 03:40:51 PM »

snipped...

I would say NO because he wasn't representing them in a criminal matter, he was acting as a PR person. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.