April 25, 2024, 10:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379711 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: November 20, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a007.htm

George and Cindy: Victims or actively trying to hinder Casey's trial and punishment? Hmm. You decide.

In other words ... in his letter ... Mark NeJames is requesting everybody to condone the illegal actions of the anthonys in their ongoing attempt to deviate the focus the investigation in a direction which would shield  their daughter from the consequences of her actions regarding the happening which occurred on the afternoon of June 16th ... the happenings regarding the demise of Caylee Marie.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1261 on: November 20, 2008, 03:41:34 PM »

NeJame: Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on.

Law enforcement and the judicial system have been in play. Why "finally"? Don't forget, Casey was arrested early on and it didn't take long for the murder one indictment. They've seen through Casey's crap from day one. They've been there from day one.

Exploiting the child? Let's see -- like Kidfinders? Like writing a book on what to do when a child goes missing? No. Just no. 

Clueless? Well, that's what the defense is hoping for in a jury. Clueless -- because you'd have to be clueless to not see the truth here. NeJame knows what Casey did. He is not stupid and neither are we.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1262 on: November 20, 2008, 03:41:37 PM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.
I still do not care for him much given the role he played, but do admire him for standing up and saying "Hey enough is enough". 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: November 20, 2008, 03:42:33 PM »

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

George and Cindy: Victims or actively trying to hinder Casey's trial and punishment? Hmm. You decide.

In other words ... in his letter ... Mark NeJames is requesting everybody to condone the illegal actions of the anthonys in their ongoing attempt to deviate the focus the investigation in a direction which would shield  their daughter from the consequences of her actions regarding the happening which occurred on the afternoon of June 16th ... the happenings regarding the demise of Caylee Marie.

Janet

A-hem (cough) yes, Janet I think you get the general idea here. 

I remember you, Caylee.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: November 20, 2008, 03:43:32 PM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.
I still do not care for him much given the role he played, but do admire him for standing up and saying "Hey enough is enough". 

me too Smile

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1265 on: November 20, 2008, 03:43:56 PM »

Me too, I feel a bit better about the Count now. 

Question, didn't Lee hire an attorney when LE asked him for the DNA sample?  Did we ever find out who that attorney was?  Seems like Lee has been laying low since then.
The only "sighting" was that one which a monkey noted she saw him at the dives done by LP.  Other than that he is not even attending the vigils anymore.  Was it not mentioned by Jackie that even his lawn was way over grown when she drove by his home during her time in Orlando?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: November 20, 2008, 03:45:07 PM »

Although we haven't quite connected all the dots...  Would it not be a conflict of interest for NeJame to represent George, while George represents KFN, who works with NLHF, who hired NeJame in the first place?
Huh?

KFN works with NLHF. 
NLHF hired NeJame, to represent the Anthonys.
George Anthony now wants to represent KFN.. be their spokesperson.

If NeJame continued to be the Anthony's attorney, would there be any conflict of interest, were George to become the spokesperson for KFN?  (We don't know the exact connection yet between KFN and NLHF, I don't think). But imagine working with the organization that hired your attorney for you.  Isn't that some kind of conflict of interest?  I'm just asking..  I have no idea.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: November 20, 2008, 03:45:13 PM »

THIS IS AN OLD ARTICLE   SEPT 9th O8

High-profile lawyer representing Casey Anthony's parents to make national media blitz

High-profile lawyer Mark NeJame - who is representing George and Cindy Anthony - plan to make a national media blitz Wednesday in effort to get the public's focus off his clients and on the search for their missing granddaughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony's retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0908sep09,0,7013668.story

The Anthony's have not given up the "spotlight" for one moment ... He was right to resign, it was his reputation at risk ... IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: November 20, 2008, 03:45:25 PM »

well it was quite obvious to me that the Anthony never listened to him anyways
they still blabbed their mouthes

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: November 20, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »

But thinking someone is an accessory before/after the fact and proving it beyond the shadow of a doubt are two very different things.

All the Anthonys would have to do is tell Casey "No matter what you did, don't ever tell us because then we could be accessories after the fact."  They may know but if anyone has the proof that they do, I would be very interested in seeing it.  Factual proof, not speculation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: November 20, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »

Me too, I feel a bit better about the Count now. 

Question, didn't Lee hire an attorney when LE asked him for the DNA sample?  Did we ever find out who that attorney was?  Seems like Lee has been laying low since then.
The only "sighting" was that one which a monkey noted she saw him at the dives done by LP.  Other than that he is not even attending the vigils anymore.  Was it not mentioned by Jackie that even his lawn was way over grown when she drove by his home during her time in Orlando?

Yep
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1271 on: November 20, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »

CasuallyCool, first welcome to the cage!  I knew you were a boy monkey, sorry for the "confusion" by some of the girls.  When the first monkey said you were a girl, I had to go back and check my eyes.  I knew no respectable girl monkey would have her shirt unbuttoned to her navel and just look at the way you're sitting, that's not ladylike at all.  I did not see manboobies, so not to worry.  I don't think you need to go shopping for a manssiere.  They weren't sure if I was a boy or girl either when I first joined (my avi used to be a dartboard) so I decided it was time to post this sexy picture of myself just to put an end to further speculation.  Do you have any pictures of you in a speedo?  (I did not just type that, did I?)

=======================================

Speedo?  No self-respectable monkey would be caught dead in one , unless I jumped out of your birthcake cake.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1272 on: November 20, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »

Janet
Oh Miss Janet if only the Anthony's could hire you to set their bums straight. 

I think NaJame is trying to bow out without violating his attorney/client priveldeges.  He cant come right out and say "These people are effin nuts!!"  He has to still present himself in the best light for his former client, otherwise he might as well kiss his future career good bye.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: November 20, 2008, 03:47:08 PM »

Although we haven't quite connected all the dots...  Would it not be a conflict of interest for NeJame to represent George, while George represents KFN, who works with NLHF, who hired NeJame in the first place?

I would say NO because he wasn't representing them in a criminal matter, he was acting as a PR person. 

I agree.

I believe that the antics/comments of the Anthonys imply that Mark NeJames was not representing them in a legal capacity.

Neverthless ... anothermonkey, you have connected the dots very well.

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: November 20, 2008, 03:47:53 PM »

I would say NO because he wasn't representing them in a criminal matter, he was acting as a PR person. 

Well then maybe that's part of why he quit? It might have become more than a PR matter, and he wasn't interested in representing them in what may or may not become a criminal matter?  (Especially if LE thinks they know more than they are telling?)

However, he is a criminal defense attorney.

Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: November 20, 2008, 03:48:25 PM »

Is it mean of me to say that it looks like the "Never Lose Hope Foundation" just lost Hope?
No, its sad, but true!

I don't the the "Never Lose Hope Foundation" ever got off the ground floor unless they morphed into a different foundation.

But they did present TES with a check for $12,500 at Tabu Nightclub the night before the first search day.  So, someone has money. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: November 20, 2008, 03:48:41 PM »

Cindy: smell like there's been a dead body in the damn car

Lee: smell went over the garage like a wave

George: please don't let it be my Caylee in the trunk

They know. I am not being fooled.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: November 20, 2008, 03:49:14 PM »

sigh.. screwed up my quotes again 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1278 on: November 20, 2008, 03:49:45 PM »

out4bull

you did just type that

No more "Banana Hammocks"!!!!
    you said "banana hammock"               
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: November 20, 2008, 03:49:58 PM »

THIS IS AN OLD ARTICLE   SEPT 9th O8

High-profile lawyer representing Casey Anthony's parents to make national media blitz

High-profile lawyer Mark NeJame - who is representing George and Cindy Anthony - plan to make a national media blitz Wednesday in effort to get the public's focus off his clients and on the search for their missing granddaughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony's retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0908sep09,0,7013668.story

The Anthony's have not given up the "spotlight" for one moment ... He was right to resign, it was his reputation at risk ... IMO

Thanks invision.

The back articles reveal so much that we have all forgotten or ... fail to recollect correctly.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.