April 19, 2024, 05:52:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379286 times)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: November 20, 2008, 04:06:57 PM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.

Me too, I feel a bit better about the Count now. 

Question, didn't Lee hire an attorney when LE asked him for the DNA sample?  Did we ever find out who that attorney was?  Seems like Lee has been laying low since then.
The only "sighting" was that one which a monkey noted she saw him at the dives done by LP.  Other than that he is not even attending the vigils anymore.  Was it not mentioned by Jackie that even his lawn was way over grown when she drove by his home during her time in Orlando?

Yep
Thank you for the confirmation..I know I am spacey sometimes but I could almost swear I read that here!

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

interesting...green truck in driveway....where have I heard about a green truck and who drives this?  Doesn't LA have a mustang?
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: November 20, 2008, 04:07:10 PM »

Let me ask you monkeys a question --

if you knew what a dead body smelled like
you knew you had not seen your granddaughter in a month or so
you picked your daughter's car up from the towyard and it smelled of a dead body
you took it home and found pair of your daughter's pants and they too smelled

What would you do? Wash the pants? Clean the trunk? Call the police?

sorry I goofed
what I was going to say was me too.

me too

Just curious.
I would do none of the above!  You are making good points GNM

I would have called the police from the towyard and the car would never have made it back to my house. That's what I would have done. I would have freaked the hell out right then and there out of concern for my daughter and granddaughter. But that's just me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1302 on: November 20, 2008, 04:07:44 PM »

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

Maybe you are right Invision.  I am basing this on the fact that the gated community I live in has very strict rules on how your lawn should look at all times...this would be fines out the bum where I live....does he not live in the same HOA type neighborhood as the A's?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1303 on: November 20, 2008, 04:07:53 PM »

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but what time is the Scamthony's press release scheduled for on Friday?  TIA

I may be wrong but I doubt that will happen now..also, wasn't the presser going to be held by an Anthony spokesman?? do they have any left now..?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: November 20, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »

I goofed again sorry
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: November 20, 2008, 04:08:12 PM »

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a007.htm

George and Cindy: Victims or actively trying to hinder Casey's trial and punishment? Hmm. You decide.

In other words ... in his letter ... Mark NeJames is requesting everybody to condone the illegal actions of the anthonys in their ongoing attempt to deviate the focus the investigation in a direction which would shield  their daughter from the consequences of her actions regarding the happening which occurred on the afternoon of June 16th ... the happenings regarding the demise of Caylee Marie.

Janet

Janet - this latest development as well as NeJames statement about his new friend Tim Miller must have you breathing a sigh of relief!  Maybe he is a "core" memeber of the TES team for a valid reason afterall and will possibly be instrumental to TM's organization in the future ...

Not at all!!

One day prior to the TES search effort for Caylee Marie remains ... Mark Nejames was doing a balancing act on Nancy Grace.

I still contend that the person who should have been afforded that key position of "core" coordinator of such a huge endeavor should not have conflicting interests ... even the appearance of conflicting interests ... conflicting interests that may had the ability to compromise the search.

My contact in Tampa, Florida who was involved in the Caylee Marie TES search ... contends that many of the searchers were very troubled concerning the appearance that Mark NeJames and Tim Miller were "thisclose" in the overseeing of the entire search.

No Mark NeJames is asking everybody to respectful of the Cindy and George in their attempt to divert the forcus of the investigation away from their daughter ... away from justice for Caylee Marie.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, it`s fully been -- you know, this is -- this -- these documents have been here for a while. They`ve just been disclosed to the public. And it`s the point we`ve been wanting to make that I`ve been making all along. These are grandparents who have been going through an unimaginable hell. And they speak for themselves. You know, for anybody who`s been so vicious to suggest that they`ve had anything to do with this, these are the documents that, you know, we knew would be coming out, that these parents -- these grandparents are just devastated and were from the onset.

GRACE: You know, George Anthony -- everyone, we`re talking about little Caylee`s grandfather. He said that when he drove up to the home that evening, grandmother Cindy was pacing back and forth and back and forth out in front of the house, and her first words were, We lost her, we lost her. And he said, Who? She said, Caylee, we lost her. What did she mean by that?

NEJAME: Well, it`s obviously not my place to be commenting about that. We talked about before that the state is prosecuting this, and you know, my clients are going to be called as witnesses and have already been questioned by law enforcement. So we`re going to leave that up to them. But I think it clearly shows that these are two grandparents who were completely blindsided by these unfolding facts and that they`ve just been - - you know, found themselves in an unimaginable hell.

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: Well, in the past, there was a misunderstanding. Cindy -- when Tim first came -- I think Tim can better speak to it. There was an understanding that he was coming here to search for a Caylee who was still with us. Tim ended up primarily doing a search, a ground search for a Caylee who`s no longer with us. And there was miscommunication, misunderstanding. Cindy fully supports and appreciates the people that are going out and assisting any positive way they can, whether they believe Caylee is with us or Caylee`s not with us.

And so that`s what we`ve been assisting them, is to communicate. Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

<snipped>

GRACE: Yes, no, have they taken a poly?

NEJAME: The answer is, is that we have checked and they are not proper candidates for taking them.

GRACE: Why?

NEJAME: Because she is on medication.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1306 on: November 20, 2008, 04:08:56 PM »

you picked your daughter's car up from the towyard and it smelled of a dead body

Just curious.

I would have called the police from the towyard and the car would never have made it back to my house. That's what I would have done. I would have freaked the hell out right then and there out of concern for my daughter and granddaughter. But that's just me.
I would have called the police the first 3 days that I had not seen hide or hair of my grandchild.

Yep. And I've said before -- I would have marched my ass right into Club Fusian and thumped a knot in Casey's head. All Cindy/George had to do was call one of her friends or look at her Facebook or MySpace and see where Casey was hanging out.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1307 on: November 20, 2008, 04:09:42 PM »

Just curious.

me too
sorry I goofed
what I was going to say was me too.
I see what you are trying to say TV

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1308 on: November 20, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

George and Cindy: Victims or actively trying to hinder Casey's trial and punishment? Hmm. You decide.

In other words ... in his letter ... Mark NeJames is requesting everybody to condone the illegal actions of the anthonys in their ongoing attempt to deviate the focus the investigation in a direction which would shield  their daughter from the consequences of her actions regarding the happening which occurred on the afternoon of June 16th ... the happenings regarding the demise of Caylee Marie.

Janet

Janet..remind me never to challenge you to a game of scrabble 

Do you let your hubby win now and then to keep him interested 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: November 20, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »

Cindy: smell like there's been a dead body in the damn car

Lee: smell went over the garage like a wave

George: please don't let it be my Caylee in the trunk

They know. I am not being fooled.
and don't forget Casey said "she got rid of the smell"

It sure says it all, doesn't it? Almost sounds like part of the state's closing argument..

OMG right now on my local news WPBF with reporter Terri Parker
They are right on the Milsteads and  thier moneys prblems and shady dealings..plus they have noted they are in foreclosure and have disappeared.. did the Milsteads actually think that no one would look into them once they injected themselves into this case????

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: November 20, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »

Dante S reportedly drove a green pickup truck ... not sure who owns the one on Lee's driveway.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1311 on: November 20, 2008, 04:11:53 PM »

Just curious.

I would have called the police the first 3 days that I had not seen hide or hair of my grandchild.

Yep. And I've said before -- I would have marched my ass right into Club Fusian and thumped a knot in Casey's head. All Cindy/George had to do was call one of her friends or look at her Facebook or MySpace and see where Casey was hanging out.
Exactly.  This whole back and forth bs on myspace is a game for the 2 of them, they obviously found this sort of "antics" to be normal of Casey, and now they expect us the public to sit around and believe their bull....
Plain and simple, as you have been stating..its been Anthony cover up from the beginning.  Quite possibly the LE is letting them run amuck as to just keep putting fuel on the fire for court.  ???

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: November 20, 2008, 04:12:23 PM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.

Me too, I feel a bit better about the Count now. 

Question, didn't Lee hire an attorney when LE asked him for the DNA sample?  Did we ever find out who that attorney was?  Seems like Lee has been laying low since then.
The only "sighting" was that one which a monkey noted she saw him at the dives done by LP.  Other than that he is not even attending the vigils anymore.  Was it not mentioned by Jackie that even his lawn was way over grown when she drove by his home during her time in Orlando?

Yep
Thank you for the confirmation..I know I am spacey sometimes but I could almost swear I read that here!

interesting...green truck in driveway....where have I heard about a green truck and who drives this?  Doesn't LA have a mustang?

Yes Lee has a Mustang ... there has been speculation that Casey has been seen in a green pickup truck ... still doing research as is some other monkeys as well ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: November 20, 2008, 04:12:35 PM »

Janet

Janet..remind me never to challenge you to a game of scrabble 

Do you let your hubby win now and then to keep him interested 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: November 20, 2008, 04:13:22 PM »

It sure says it all, doesn't it? Almost sounds like part of the state's closing argument..

OMG right now on my local news WPBF with reporter Terri Parker
They are right on the Milsteads and  thier moneys prblems and shady dealings..plus they have noted they are in foreclosure and have disappeared.. did the Milsteads actually think that no one would look into them once they injected themselves into this case????

Not surprising. They have been exposed and it ain't pretty. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: November 20, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »

Although we haven't quite connected all the dots...  Would it not be a conflict of interest for NeJame to represent George, while George represents KFN, who works with NLHF, who hired NeJame in the first place?
Huh?

KFN works with NLHF. 
NLHF hired NeJame, to represent the Anthonys.
George Anthony now wants to represent KFN.. be their spokesperson.

If NeJame continued to be the Anthony's attorney, would there be any conflict of interest, were George to become the spokesperson for KFN?  (We don't know the exact connection yet between KFN and NLHF, I don't think). But imagine working with the organization that hired your attorney for you.  Isn't that some kind of conflict of interest?  I'm just asking..  I have no idea.

KFN works with NLHF.

Do we know this for sure?  I have never been able to connect that dot.  I know that NeJame was hired by NLHF, but have not been able to connect those people to KFN. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: November 20, 2008, 04:15:40 PM »

Well, guess this is old news to you guys but I just read that Nejame had quit as the Anthony attorney, and though his letter was long, the reason was just what I expected -- attorneys do not like and will seldom tolerate clients who fail to keep their mouths shut and follow his advice.  He also said pretty pointedly that he no longer thought that Caylee was alive.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: November 20, 2008, 04:15:48 PM »

So Cindy and George are going to write an advice/guide book.  What the hooty hell??  They don't have enough material to write a greeting card.  A book, my a$$.  The advice only needs one line.......Do the exact opposite of what the Anthony's did.   
You go write a counter book to their book AZGrama!!  I agree and I hope their book tanks.

they would probably make more if they wrote a book on how to to raise a sociopath

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1318 on: November 20, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »

So Nejame finally had enough of "The Crazy?" 

Lisa
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: November 20, 2008, 04:16:23 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/video/18018772/index.html

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.