March 29, 2024, 01:25:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 377168 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: November 20, 2008, 04:44:06 PM »

High profile attorney Mark NeJame resigns from representing Cindy and George Anthony

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:34 PM EST, November 20, 2008

High profile attorney Mark NeJame no longer represents George and Cindy Anthony.

He resigned today and issued this statement to the Orlando Sentinel.

NeJame said he feels for the Anthonys but said he can't be much help if they don't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not needed to be addressed if I had better control of the case," he said.

TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage But, he added the Anthonys are doing what "they believe they need to do to find their granddaughter."

George and Cindy Anthony could not be reached for comment Thursday.

NeJame's decision comes a week after he helped expose a California man who was allegedly helping the Anthonys as a family spokesman. NeJame released a invoice from NBC-Dateline that showed Larry Garrison pocketed $6,500 – without the Anthonys' knowledge – to arrange a network interview with the couple.

In September, he helped calm Web bloggers who attacked the Anthonys for "making money" off donations made to a trust fund set up for the search for Caylee. NeJame arranged for the trust-fund documents to be released to show the $2,500 balance and only $500 had been used to pay for Caylee t-shirts.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame for $5,000 to help George and Cindy Anthony.

The couple were struggling in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

"I think they have been maligned by many who have no idea of what is really going on," NeJame said Thursday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mark-nejame-resigns-112008,0,1798109.story

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1361 on: November 20, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »

OT - The Dow dumped over 450 points today.  The stock market is beginning to smell like a dead squirrel.

WOW...I'm glad I've got nothing in it...glad you're still here..

See how amazing these ladies are..a couple of news stories and BANG.. they've got it all sorted, folded and put away, ready for the trial.. 

I just sit here with my mouth open.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1362 on: November 20, 2008, 04:44:47 PM »

FWIW I have an opinion that may have sent the Count over the edge.
Just yesterday LE announced they were no longer looking for an "alive" Caylee, stating their evidence proved Caylee was deceased.
Now, I'm sure that just sent Moe well over the edge. Does anyone here feel that possibly she contacted the "Count" and went into a tirade of sorts with him over the issue? He did state in an interview I just watched with a WESH reporter that she was continuously "bad mouthing" (I don't remember the exact phrase he used) LE. That coupled with the fact she would not take his advice caused him to rethink his position.
Do you think possibly she wanted him to take some kind of action towards LE for their latest statement or to publicly speak against LE?
Just another angle, since I was anticipating some kind of reaction from her on that statement. 

Could be part of it! I'm now waiting for the A's to come out with a scoffing reply...
I'm sure it will be a beauty! We will probably hear what scum he is leaving a family in need and all that. I'm sure she will not leave that stone unturned as she has to scorn everyone that turns against her or thinks differently than she does.
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: November 20, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »

When is news conf with evidence Caylee is alive?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1364 on: November 20, 2008, 04:47:03 PM »

Lee's house is the second or third from this dead end area with a pond

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: November 20, 2008, 04:47:53 PM »

Another board is discussing Amy H's wrecked car.  Did anyone ever find out what happened to it?  I have wondered if Caylee could have been placed in it.  If it were abandoned somewhere and burnt like so many abandoned cars are would there be anything recoverable?  Sorry I know this is awful to consider but that car has bothered me.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: November 20, 2008, 04:48:43 PM »

All Aboard the crazy train!!!!   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: November 20, 2008, 04:52:20 PM »

High profile attorney Mark NeJame resigns from representing Cindy and George Anthony

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:34 PM EST, November 20, 2008

High profile attorney Mark NeJame no longer represents George and Cindy Anthony.

He resigned today and issued this statement to the Orlando Sentinel.

NeJame said he feels for the Anthonys but said he can't be much help if they don't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not needed to be addressed if I had better control of the case," he said.

TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage But, he added the Anthonys are doing what "they believe they need to do to find their granddaughter."

George and Cindy Anthony could not be reached for comment Thursday.

NeJame's decision comes a week after he helped expose a California man who was allegedly helping the Anthonys as a family spokesman. NeJame released a invoice from NBC-Dateline that showed Larry Garrison pocketed $6,500 – without the Anthonys' knowledge – to arrange a network interview with the couple.

In September, he helped calm Web bloggers who attacked the Anthonys for "making money" off donations made to a trust fund set up for the search for Caylee. NeJame arranged for the trust-fund documents to be released to show the $2,500 balance and only $500 had been used to pay for Caylee t-shirts.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame for $5,000 to help George and Cindy Anthony.

The couple were struggling in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

"I think they have been maligned by many who have no idea of what is really going on," NeJame said Thursday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mark-nejame-resigns-112008,0,1798109.story

Wow!  IMO, this sounds like NeJame wants no part of KF fiasco.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: November 20, 2008, 04:53:29 PM »

Another board is discussing Amy H's wrecked car.  Did anyone ever find out what happened to it?  I have wondered if Caylee could have been placed in it.  If it were abandoned somewhere and burnt like so many abandoned cars are would there be anything recoverable?  Sorry I know this is awful to consider but that car has bothered me.

Ugh and answering myself I just had a thought about the gas and gas cans that would certainly start a fire

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1369 on: November 20, 2008, 04:56:05 PM »

OT - The Dow dumped over 450 points today.  The stock market is beginning to smell like a dead squirrel.

WOW...I'm glad I've got nothing in it...glad you're still here..

See how amazing these ladies are..a couple of news stories and BANG.. they've got it all sorted, folded and put away, ready for the trial.. 

I just sit here with my mouth open.. 

Me too for the most part.  Must remember to put down the toilet seat when I leave.

Do No Evil 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: November 20, 2008, 04:59:01 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mark-nejame-statement-112008,0,2342028.story

Mark NeJame's statement
2:22 PM EST, November 20, 2008

SNIP

Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.

There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

How is it "sad and tragic" if Caylee is alive like him and his clients claim?

It's sad and tragic either way.. she IS still missing!
I got the impression he no longer feels that she is alive, though.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: November 20, 2008, 04:59:18 PM »

Glad you brought that up.I was always curious about that also.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: November 20, 2008, 05:00:19 PM »

Sorry AKmom..Didn't mean to get in your quote box.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: November 20, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »

Poor Tim,
   I couldn't be around him without wanting a turtleneck on!!

Where's the darn vampire monkey when you need him 

Right here! Grab him.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: November 20, 2008, 05:01:27 PM »

All Aboard the crazy train!!!!   

I'm with ya!

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: November 20, 2008, 05:01:44 PM »

Cindy to accuse Nejame of stealing in 5...4...3...2...1 

Lisa

Heh ... too true!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: November 20, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »

Poor Tim,
   I couldn't be around him without wanting a turtleneck on!!

Where's the darn vampire monkey when you need him 

Right here! Grab him.

Brandi,You are talented.Love that little vampre monkey.

~ Peter Frampton
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1377 on: November 20, 2008, 05:06:03 PM »

Cindy will probably claim that they fired Nejames.  Same as with Garrison...he quit, he was fired.  And where is their new spokesperson, Michelle Bart?  Has anyone heard anything out of her??   

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: November 20, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »

Sorry AKmom..Didn't mean to get in your quote box.
[/quote

LOL that's okay maybe someone will think you brought it up and pay attention.  Nobody ever "hears" me.  I want to know how we can dig up the info on that car.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: November 20, 2008, 05:08:36 PM »

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a007.htm

George and Cindy: Victims or actively trying to hinder Casey's trial and punishment? Hmm. You decide.

Mark NeJame has been an advocate ... not just for Cindy and George Anthony but ... for Casey from day one.

NeJame illegally abetted Cindy and George in their attempt to obstruct the investigation and deny justice to Caylee Marie by insisting Caylee was alive while at the same time ... acknowledging that a decomposing remains had been inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Attorney for Missing Toddler`s Grandparents Speaks
Aired September 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NEJAME: ... And for them to stick a shovel in the ground means they`ve surrendered to the universe and to themselves that Caylee is no longer with us.

GRACE: OK...

NEJAME: And they`re not ready to do that, and that should be respected and understood.

GRACE: ... by turning away from the evidence, they are prolonging the search and prolonging volunteers, police, money ...

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY: There was no odor in the car when it was towed down to the towing company. No odder. I smelled (ph) rotten whatever it was, something decomposing in there. Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard.

I know what I know. Caylee is not dead. (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: You guys don`t know. The person who was in the back of my granddaughter`s (SIC) car is not my granddaughter! So why don`t you guys get your -- get your facts straight!

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Indicated for First Degree Murder
Aired October 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: ... We must remember that an indictment is only a charge. A lot of people are talking like there`s already a conviction.

GRACE: It`s true.

NEJAME: There is a charge. And it simply means that there`s been probable cause.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/14/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.