April 26, 2024, 06:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379728 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: November 20, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »

Oh.. so Casual's a boy?  And Bearly's your girl? 

I thought Casual was a girl? 

LOL..why do I have an image of the three stooges in my head now 

1) I don't know

2) No...I don't think so but she always talks to  me when i post and greets me in the morning.

3) see 1 

Pssst..SS, you weren't supposed to tell them about me greeting you in the morning.     Jack's out of the box now. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1381 on: November 20, 2008, 05:09:26 PM »

I am still curious how KC had 1400 of the 5000 to retain Baez.  Even though he (Casanova) has stated he has nothing to do with KC - I still believe she was involved with him somehow.  He did live at Sawgrass at one point.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1382 on: November 20, 2008, 05:10:53 PM »

When is news conf with evidence Caylee is alive?
Since Michelle Bart said they were waiting for Nejame to get back from being out of town, it was going to be end of the week. Now that he has resigned, I doubt if there will be a news conf. But who knows, tomorrow could be the day. Way things are going, Bart may resign tomorrow. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1383 on: November 20, 2008, 05:11:52 PM »

I am still curious how KC had 1400 of the 5000 to retain Baez.  Even though he (Casanova) has stated he has nothing to do with KC - I still believe she was involved with him somehow.  He did live at Sawgrass at one point.

Baez lived at the Sawgrass Apartments at one time?  Geez, was the Sawgrass like "Melrose Place?" 

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1384 on: November 20, 2008, 05:13:05 PM »

When is news conf with evidence Caylee is alive?
Since Michelle Bart said they were waiting for Nejame to get back from being out of town, it was going to be end of the week. Now that he has resigned, I doubt if there will be a news conf. But who knows, tomorrow could be the day. Way things are going, Bart may resign tomorrow. 

The A's are gonna need a bigger bus in which to throw people under!

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1385 on: November 20, 2008, 05:14:37 PM »

Oh.. so Casual's a boy?  And Bearly's your girl? 

I thought Casual was a girl? 

LOL..why do I have an image of the three stooges in my head now 

1) I don't know

2) No...I don't think so but she always talks to  me when i post and greets me in the morning.

3) see 1 

Pssst..SS, you weren't supposed to tell them about me greeting you in the morning.     Jack's out of the box now. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: November 20, 2008, 05:15:15 PM »

Another board is discussing Amy H's wrecked car.  Did anyone ever find out what happened to it?  I have wondered if Caylee could have been placed in it.  If it were abandoned somewhere and burnt like so many abandoned cars are would there be anything recoverable?  Sorry I know this is awful to consider but that car has bothered me.

I was reading that also, some interesting thoughts. It was very strange how Lee destroyed Amy's car key.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: November 20, 2008, 05:16:27 PM »

Baez lived at the Sawgrass Apartments at one time?  Geez, was the Sawgrass like "Melrose Place?" 

Lisa

I was just thinking along those same lines!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: November 20, 2008, 05:17:25 PM »

OK, Let me get this straight
Nejame
Padilla
Miller
Grund R
Grund J
Garrison
are all kicked off the crazy train.. surely there must be more..
it looks like the train has extra seats now, better to put those big change jars on huh? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: November 20, 2008, 05:18:10 PM »

Me too.  Who did she steal the money from.  I bet it came from either Cindy or Cindy's mom.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: November 20, 2008, 05:18:39 PM »

Wow - cool about Nejame resigning - smart man.  I think it is because CA is spinning out of control.  I'm hoping it won't be long 'til she totally loses it and spills some info.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1391 on: November 20, 2008, 05:18:43 PM »

I'm desperately trying to see this Nejames thing as a positive, but with the bizarre twists this whole case has taken so far, I'm afraid some other "knight in shining armor" will come forward and drink the koolaide and take his place.
Just when you think nobody else can fall for them, it appears someone else does. Just look at the donors for the jail acct.
Don't throw nanners at me. Not meaning to be negative, just expressing my thoughts.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1392 on: November 20, 2008, 05:20:15 PM »

Lisa

Sorry for the confusion -not Baez.  Casanova (DW) Society Ent.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: November 20, 2008, 05:21:51 PM »

OT>>  Fox news is suppose to have Joran lawyer on to talk about new witnesses

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1394 on: November 20, 2008, 05:21:52 PM »

This has probably already been said, but maybe MN didn't want to be involved in any news conference to state that he thinks Caylee is alive.

"I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether
Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was
only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is
Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth."  Mark Nejame - from the letter

It seems he blieves that Casey did it and she knows Caylee is dead.
This guy is a defense atty.  He knows BS when he sees it, I am sure he sees it a lot.  Didn't like the odds with Caesy... 

"I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no
restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee,
regardless of where this might lead.
[/font] Quite simply, this meant that I could do
whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive
or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was
still with us, had an overriding and primary
concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The
other condition I required was that I would have absolutely
nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense
" MN

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: November 20, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »

I'm desperately trying to see this Nejames thing as a positive, but with the bizarre twists this whole case has taken so far, I'm afraid some other "knight in shining armor" will come forward and drink the koolaide and take his place.
Just when you think nobody else can fall for them, it appears someone else does. Just look at the donors for the jail acct.
Don't throw nanners at me. Not meaning to be negative, just expressing my thoughts.
Oh I agree, I'm waiting to see who saves them, will be interesting.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: November 20, 2008, 05:22:45 PM »

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

Maybe you are right Invision.  I am basing this on the fact that the gated community I live in has very strict rules on how your lawn should look at all times...this would be fines out the bum where I live....does he not live in the same HOA type neighborhood as the A's?

Dolce - I totally agree!  My neighbors would freak over the way their whole house looks.  It truly looks like maybe a "rental".  It does look worse in person - so does the A's house.  I too would like to know who owns the truck and if it was the same one that appeared in the A's driveway (per BB) - could Lee have been driving it?

wonder if le has this picture....can see tags....very interesting

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: November 20, 2008, 05:23:06 PM »

Me too.  Who did she steal the money from.  I bet it came from either Cindy or Cindy's mom.
Your probably right, out of Shirley's account.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: November 20, 2008, 05:24:22 PM »

I NEVER have heard Nejame claim that he believed Caylee was alive. I only heard him ask for people to respect his client's rights to believe their granddaughter was alive. Even at the beginning, in his first press conference about taking the role, he never claimed to believe Caylee was alive. I think he really thought he could help the A's come to terms and get the public off of their backs and that was it. He was not willing to help them in the defense of KC by assisting in planting reasonable doubt. I believe that played a role as NOT being in any way related to her defense was one of his conditions in helping in the first place.

Carmen
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: November 20, 2008, 05:24:40 PM »

High profile attorney Mark NeJame resigns from representing Cindy and George Anthony

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:34 PM EST, November 20, 2008

High profile attorney Mark NeJame no longer represents George and Cindy Anthony.

He resigned today and issued this statement to the Orlando Sentinel.

NeJame said he feels for the Anthonys but said he can't be much help if they don't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not needed to be addressed if I had better control of the case," he said.

TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage But, he added the Anthonys are doing what "they believe they need to do to find their granddaughter."

George and Cindy Anthony could not be reached for comment Thursday.

NeJame's decision comes a week after he helped expose a California man who was allegedly helping the Anthonys as a family spokesman. NeJame released a invoice from NBC-Dateline that showed Larry Garrison pocketed $6,500 – without the Anthonys' knowledge – to arrange a network interview with the couple.

In September, he helped calm Web bloggers who attacked the Anthonys for "making money" off donations made to a trust fund set up for the search for Caylee. NeJame arranged for the trust-fund documents to be released to show the $2,500 balance and only $500 had been used to pay for Caylee t-shirts.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame for $5,000 to help George and Cindy Anthony.

The couple were struggling in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

"I think they have been maligned by many who have no idea of what is really going on," NeJame said Thursday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mark-nejame-resigns-112008,0,1798109.story

Considering the findings revealed in the forensic report ... logic dictates that Caylee Marie is deceased.  Anybody who appears to support the Anthonys in their contention that their grandaughter is alive possesses a self-serving motive.

If Mark NeJames has benefited financially or anticipates future financial benift from his relationship with the Anthonys ... he has the scruples of Larry Garrison or Dennis Milstead.

IMO

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Attorney for Missing Toddler`s Grandparents Speaks
Aired September 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So they are hiring you, a criminal -- a veteran criminal defense attorney, because of the pending charges against Mr. Anthony?

NEJAME: No, not at all. It`s completely -- it`s about everything. We are veterans in dealing with the media. It`s something that we`ve been doing for many years. So there`s a media aspect to this case, obviously. I think this case has turned into the three-ring circus that it has for many reasons, and one of those reasons has been the mishandling of the media. These are just simple grandparents...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.