March 28, 2024, 10:22:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 377155 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: November 20, 2008, 05:39:44 PM »

Let me ask you monkeys a question --

if you knew what a dead body smelled like
you knew you had not seen your granddaughter in a month or so
you picked your daughter's car up from the towyard and it smelled of a dead body
you took it home and found pair of your daughter's pants and they too smelled

What would you do? Wash the pants? Clean the trunk? Call the police?

Just curious  Call the police-because I never would think my daughter  would hurt my grandaugher-then I would pass out
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: November 20, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18025611/detail.html

Wow he said he let go of the anthony's and is know representing someone else that has something to do with the case ......wont know till 6.....Who I wonder
Can't wait to find out.

Maybe Lee?  He seems to be the only one that can keep his mouth shut ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1422 on: November 20, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »

Wow he said he let go of the anthony's and is know representing someone else that has something to do with the case ......wont know till 6.....Who I wonder

TES?

I thought that too...or maybe LP and/or Female Body guard ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: November 20, 2008, 05:42:14 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18025590/detail.html

NeJame Quits As Anthonys' Attorney
Prominent Attorney Withdraws From Case

POSTED: 2:05 pm EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 2:09 pm EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame told WESH 2 News Thursday that he is withdrawing as attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter is charged with murdering their granddaughter.

In an interview with WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing, NeJame said he was frustrated with the direction the Anthonys have taken, especially that they continue to content that Caylee Anthony is alive.

NeJame was at George Anthony’s side when Anthony was a key witness in the grand jury proceedings that led to an indictment of Casey Anthony on first-degree murder and other charges.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial that is scheduled to start in January.

WOW this SPEAKS HUGE Volume for what this lawyer thinks HUGE

Yup, and I hope the volume is going to be turned up from here on in.  Good to see you, Sue!

Grea to See you also Bearly Smile

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: November 20, 2008, 05:42:38 PM »

When I got up today, I began by catching up on reading the posts that had been made while I was away, and there was quite the fun argument about who was the sweetest monkey. So, of course I had to go made a sweet monkey for people to use when they think someone says something sweet.

Awww.. how cute! 

Thanks!
(was hoping you'd say it was sweet of me)
LOL

That was sweet of me.

Don't know why you wanted someone to say that, Brandi.  I love the Hershey Head, he looks sweet.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: November 20, 2008, 05:43:03 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame told WESH 2 News Thursday that he is withdrawing as attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter is charged with murdering their granddaughter.

In an interview with WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing, NeJame said he was frustrated with the direction the Anthonys have taken, especially that they continue to content that Caylee Anthony is alive.

NeJame was at George Anthony’s side when Anthony was a key witness in the grand jury proceedings that led to an indictment of Casey Anthony on first-degree murder and other charges.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial that is scheduled to start in January.

WOW this SPEAKS HUGE Volume for what this lawyer thinks HUGE

Yup, and I hope the volume is going to be turned up from here on in.  Good to see you, Sue!

Grea to See you also Bearly Smile

ooops GREAT

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: November 20, 2008, 05:43:05 PM »

Walter ... I am missing something.  Story of my life.  Where in the article does NeJames claim the he is now representing somebodyelse related to the case?

Thanks

Janet

_____

Anthony Family Attorney Resigns
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 2:09 pm EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 4:41 pm EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, resigned on Thursday, saying he didn't have the control over the case or his clients that he needed to be effective.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed in the disappearance of Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June.

Mark NeJame had represented George and Cindy Anthony since Sept. 4.

"I won't comment about what they did or didn't do. All I will say is that I need to be in control of my clients. I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame said.

NeJame released a statement about his decision:

"Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

"George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope?

"Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable.

"Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

"I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

"Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me 'everybody associated with this case gets body slammed.' However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.

"I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other … an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth.

"I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

"As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.

"There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: November 20, 2008, 05:43:13 PM »

TES?
I didn't see that in the article. Was it in an actual newsclip? I heard that Nejame did not condone the adversarial position that the A's took with LE and the press either but I can't find that in the news release...

He has already told me personally, and other members of TES that he would represent it's interests pro bono.

Now, that being said, I dont know if that is what is being referred to with this announcement per se.

I know their are a handful of people I can think of that will cause me to immediately reach for your avvi Smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: November 20, 2008, 05:43:32 PM »

WOW

Someone pinch me!   

Yeah! How 'bout that news today?

O/T Bearly .. look what you made me go and do. Just because of your earlier post!  LOL

Shame on you.  Wink

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: November 20, 2008, 05:44:22 PM »

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

Maybe you are right Invision.  I am basing this on the fact that the gated community I live in has very strict rules on how your lawn should look at all times...this would be fines out the bum where I live....does he not live in the same HOA type neighborhood as the A's?

Dolce - I totally agree!  My neighbors would freak over the way their whole house looks.  It truly looks like maybe a "rental".  It does look worse in person - so does the A's house.  I too would like to know who owns the truck and if it was the same one that appeared in the A's driveway (per BB) - could Lee have been driving it?

Lee does not own this house.  It is owned by Juan & Bernada Williams according to court records.

KCJackie do you know what is on the cement driveway?  The driveway is stained with what looks to be spilled milk.  Are roadways in FL sprayed with something to make this pattern on the cement?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: November 20, 2008, 05:44:46 PM »

The entire Nejame release is on wftv.
Nejame is an eloquent and sensitive man and he makes some very good points.
We should all take heed. Well, I'll take heed.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: November 20, 2008, 05:45:07 PM »

All Aboard the crazy train!!!!   
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1432 on: November 20, 2008, 05:45:21 PM »

Why would TES need to be represented by Nejame?

Lisa
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1433 on: November 20, 2008, 05:46:02 PM »

Hi Monkey's
Does mostly everyone believe Caylee died june 16,17,18?
So when did the car start smelling?

Car towed june 30th,car picked up from towyard july 15th.
Car smells badly july 15th.

George is near car june 24th,never comments on the smell that day.
So when would Caylee had been placed in the trunk?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: November 20, 2008, 05:46:04 PM »

Is 6:00 PM ET ... 15 minutes from now.

Janet
2:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: November 20, 2008, 05:47:03 PM »

does ANYONE here think that maybe if Casey is convicted of murder and sentenced to life that maybe, just MAYBE she will have it in her heart to tell where Caylee is?  Maybe she'll realize that the charade is over...and that this is "REAL"..and her daughter will be out there, in the elements, just rotting...no proper burial?
I know this is hopeful wishing...

Unfortunately, no, never!

Sadly, I agree with you, cutie!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: November 20, 2008, 05:47:24 PM »

TES?

I thought that too...or maybe LP and/or Female Body guard ?

I just got the worst monkeymigrain from that thought

If it isnt TES, it is absolutely someone expecting to be charged with something.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: November 20, 2008, 05:49:09 PM »

Why would TES need to be represented by Nejame?

Lisa

Only in a normal legal capacity for any needs of a 501 c3. Other than that, they would not.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: November 20, 2008, 05:51:20 PM »

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

Maybe you are right Invision.  I am basing this on the fact that the gated community I live in has very strict rules on how your lawn should look at all times...this would be fines out the bum where I live....does he not live in the same HOA type neighborhood as the A's?

Dolce - I totally agree!  My neighbors would freak over the way their whole house looks.  It truly looks like maybe a "rental".  It does look worse in person - so does the A's house.  I too would like to know who owns the truck and if it was the same one that appeared in the A's driveway (per BB) - could Lee have been driving it?

Lee does not own this house.  It is owned by Juan & Bernada Williams according to court records.

KCJackie do you know what is on the cement driveway?  The driveway is stained with what looks to be spilled milk.  Are roadways in FL sprayed with something to make this pattern on the cement?

Who owns that pick up? That is either an older pic or someone's other than the Vaderstang
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1439 on: November 20, 2008, 05:51:44 PM »

If it were up here, I'd say salt...does sea salt collect on cars down there tha far inland? or maybe lime (for grass) ?? just some ideas

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.