April 26, 2024, 01:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379755 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: November 20, 2008, 06:10:06 PM »

photo released by Anthony family.

It is not Caylee, that I am certain of.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

Come on now Cindy and George.  In Orlando, at a chuckeecheese?  LMAO.  These folks need to collect themselves.

Not even close IMO..completely diff profile and hair..

There are two little girls in there, in Orlando I gather, at Chuck-e-Cheese that look like any little girl.  Unfortunately, The Anthony family probably thinks they are both Caylee.  I feel sorry for anyone in Orlando that has a young 3 year old with brown hair.  This family is probably harassing people along with Kidfinders.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: November 20, 2008, 06:11:02 PM »

Late Thursday afternoon, George and Cindy Anthony released the following statement in response to NeJame's resignation: "We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months. We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer benefit us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie. We wish Mark and his staff all the best."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18025956/detail.html

When I consider Walters post ... this wannabe detective wonders if Mark NeJames is representing Lee Anthony against accusations that he somehow assisted his sister in the coverup.

Janet

Me too!!!! I hope everyone found the video , Im wondering is he representing that 3rd GJ indictment that was sealed because person was not in custody

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: November 20, 2008, 06:11:09 PM »

photo released by Anthony family.

It is not Caylee, that I am certain of.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

Come on now Cindy and George.  In Orlando, at a chuckeecheese?  LMAO.  These folks need to collect themselves.

Yes I totally agree and it is sad that they see caylee in any child
I have never met caylee but can tell immediately this is not her the anthonys are grasping
and I am sure that the parents of this child will  just be thrill there child was just plastered on a news station

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: November 20, 2008, 06:12:15 PM »

Just a thought..

How is anybody supposed to get info on Caylee (or those 14 other missing children) from KFN, if they aren't even around to tell anyone about them? 

That video with George praising KFN.. seriously. What is wrong with him. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: November 20, 2008, 06:13:05 PM »

NeJame Resigns, Anthonys Think Caylee Spotted
Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:58:18 PM

ORLANDO -- There were several new shockers Thursday in the search for Caylee Anthony.

The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony has resigned and the Anthonys tell News 13 that a new picture has them hopeful they could find their granddaughter.

On Thursday, Mark NeJame announced he could no longer represent the family.  But George and Cindy Anthony said, despite the news, their search for their granddaughter continues.

George and Cindy Anthony told News 13's Melissa Crabtree that their working relationship with NeJame is over and that they believe Caylee was in Orlando this week.

They have a photo taken by an eyewitness at the Florida Mall on Sunday that they provided to News 13, as well as to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI.

The photo shows a girl playing, who they feel looks a lot like Caylee.

George Anthony said that, at this point, he's going to start skipping the chain of command and aggressively align himself with anyone who can help the search effort for a live Caylee -- whether it's law enforcement or the media.

The family said that if people don't like that, then they should ask themselves what they would do if investigators told them to stop looking.

Anthonys Comment On NeJame

The Anthonys said NeJame wasn't willing to push authorities hard enough to investigate tips or leads.

The decision to part ways with NeJame followed bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and Larry Garrison removing their support for Casey Anthony.

The Anthonys said law enforcement in the state of Florida refuses to help them -- from the sheriff's office all the way up to the attorney general.

In a statement on Thursday, NeJame said he can no longer represent the Anthonys because he has no value to them if they, "choose to act and comment at will."

In the statement, NeJame did not directly state if he believed that Caylee was still alive, but he did say that George and Cindy "have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these 'sightings' will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them."

NeJame stated that while he does have his own opinion on Caylee, the only person who knows the truth is the toddler's mother, Casey Anthony

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1465 on: November 20, 2008, 06:14:32 PM »

I would not be happy if I were the parent of this little girl, if I had a young girl who resembled Caylee even a little bit, I'd be afraid to bring her out in public, with all these so called sightings.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1466 on: November 20, 2008, 06:14:54 PM »

OK here is the video sorry guys I thought i posted it
http://www.wftv.com/video/18027049/index.html

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: November 20, 2008, 06:15:08 PM »

George is just disgusting. He knows Caylee is gone and is just pushing this live search thing too far!!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: November 20, 2008, 06:16:27 PM »

George is just disgusting. He knows Caylee is gone and is just pushing this live search thing too far!!

Did you see where he said LE told him to stop looking!!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: November 20, 2008, 06:16:50 PM »

awww, thanks, sweet anothermonkey!

Love what you do with all the little monkeys, the new hershey kiss one is going to make me buy a bag of kisses now.   When Nejame first came on the scene, I read up on him, and he seems to have a good reputation as a lawyer, and a decent guy. I wondered how long he was going to stay representing the Anthonys. I'm glad he jumped ship, and hopefully his reputation will not be ruined.                             

I'm glad too.  Don't buy a bag of kisses when we distribute them in the cage for free.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1470 on: November 20, 2008, 06:17:06 PM »

ORLANDO -- There were several new shockers Thursday in the search for Caylee Anthony.

The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony has resigned and the Anthonys tell News 13 that a new picture has them hopeful they could find their granddaughter.

On Thursday, Mark NeJame announced he could no longer represent the family.  But George and Cindy Anthony said, despite the news, their search for their granddaughter continues.

George and Cindy Anthony told News 13's Melissa Crabtree that their working relationship with NeJame is over and that they believe Caylee was in Orlando this week.

They have a photo taken by an eyewitness at the Florida Mall on Sunday that they provided to News 13, as well as to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI.

George Anthony said that, at this point, he's going to start skipping the chain of command and aggressively align himself with anyone who can help the search effort for a live Caylee -- whether it's law enforcement or the media.

The family said that if people don't like that, then they should ask themselves what they would do if investigators told them to stop looking.

The Anthonys said NeJame wasn't willing to push authorities hard enough to investigate tips or leads.

The decision to part ways with NeJame followed bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and Larry Garrison removing their support for Casey Anthony.

The Anthonys said law enforcement in the state of Florida refuses to help them -- from the sheriff's office all the way up to the attorney general.

In a statement on Thursday, NeJame said he can no longer represent the Anthonys because he has no value to them if they, "choose to act and comment at will."

In the statement, NeJame did not directly state if he believed that Caylee was still alive, but he did say that George and Cindy "have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these 'sightings' will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them."

NeJame stated that while he does have his own opinion on Caylee, the only person who knows the truth is the toddler's mother, Casey Anthony

Under the bus he goes 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: November 20, 2008, 06:17:57 PM »

Just a thought..

How is anybody supposed to get info on Caylee (or those 14 other missing children) from KFN, if they aren't even around to tell anyone about them? 

I did remember one thing that might connect KFN & NLHF.  NLHF was touting a reverse 911 product, but when they had a website, now KFN is also advertising a reverse 911.  Not much of a connection, but...
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1472 on: November 20, 2008, 06:18:17 PM »

So is this picture there proof that she is alive and what we have been waiting for if so YOU got to be freaking kdding me . I hope the arents of this little girl sue the crap out of them for putting there child all over the internet for pedifiles to cut and past all over her picture

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1473 on: November 20, 2008, 06:18:18 PM »

awww, thanks, sweet anothermonkey!

Love what you do with all the little monkeys, the new hershey kiss one is going to make me buy a bag of kisses now.   When Nejame first came on the scene, I read up on him, and he seems to have a good reputation as a lawyer, and a decent guy. I wondered how long he was going to stay representing the Anthonys. I'm glad he jumped ship, and hopefully his reputation will not be ruined.                             

I'm glad too.  Don't buy a bag of kisses when we distribute them in the cage for free.   
Oh thank-you.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1474 on: November 20, 2008, 06:18:29 PM »

THIS IS FOR BUDSGIRL

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: November 20, 2008, 06:18:59 PM »

Ok .. Ok .. so this child was playing at the mall?  So I am assuming this pic was taken w/a cell phone? ... Is this the ONLY pic that was taken of this child OR the only one that slightly resembled Caylee?  Also was this same cell phone used to call LE?  Was Mall Security alerted? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: November 20, 2008, 06:20:02 PM »

If she is alive and someone had her I think the last place they would be with her is in FL, especially Orlando area.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1477 on: November 20, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »

Muffy, Nut, or Bearly could one of you please delete my other 2 messed up posts.  Not sure why that darn image was giving me such a fit! TIA

Okay, they're removed.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 06:23:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: November 20, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »

Just a thought..

I did remember one thing that might connect KFN & NLHF.  NLHF was touting a reverse 911 product, but when they had a website, now KFN is also advertising a reverse 911.  Not much of a connection, but...

It seems like a lot of the things they tout are actually things other people have or own...   They just use them for their own purpose when necessary. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: November 20, 2008, 06:21:32 PM »

Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Possible sighting of Caylee Anthony (Photo provided by George and Cindy Anthony 11/20)
Slideshow - 3 images
">Did Casey Anthony incriminate herself when it comes to her missing daughter Caylee? Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said yes. ">George Anthony and Mark NeJame (10/14)
Video

* Anthonys Intrigued By Childs Photo

Additional Information

* NeJame's Statement
    * The Search For Caylee: News 13 Extended Coverage
    * Anthonys' Response To Padilla's Search
    * Previous Story: Baez Mistakenly Named As Witness In Anthony Trial
    * Photo Gallery: The Search For Caylee In Pictures
    * Files Released in the Case

The decision to part ways with NeJame followed bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and Larry Garrison removing  their support for Casey Anthony.

NeJame stated that while he does have his own opinion on Caylee, the only person who knows the truth is the toddler's mother, Casey Anthony.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.