April 26, 2024, 06:28:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379727 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: November 20, 2008, 06:54:21 PM »

NeJame's resignation led the 4 p.m. news on WKMG-Channel 6. "I need to be in control of my clients and I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame told Louis Bolden. "And if I'm not, then I'm not as effective as I need to be."

At 6 p.m., Bolden reported that NeJame has agreed to represent Texas EquuSearch, which has been searching for Caylee. Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, has disagreed with Cindy Anthony about whether Caylee is alive. WKMG reported that NeJame considers Miller a friend.

Why would TES need an attorney in this case?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1521 on: November 20, 2008, 06:54:47 PM »

This has probably already been said, but maybe MN didn't want to be involved in any news conference to state that he thinks Caylee is alive.

"I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether
Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was
only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is
Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth."  Mark Nejame - from the letter

It seems he blieves that Casey did it and she knows Caylee is dead.
This guy is a defense atty.  He knows BS when he sees it, I am sure he sees it a lot.  Didn't like the odds with Caesy... 

"I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no
restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee,
regardless of where this might lead.
[/font] Quite simply, this meant that I could do
whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive
or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was
still with us, had an overriding and primary
concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The
other condition I required was that I would have absolutely
nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense
" MN

Hi Monkeys~running late today as usual and way behind, but ITA with this, I also belive when Tim came back he had him meet with the Anthonys to try and let him show them in his compassionate way that Caylee has passed~unfortunately they just agreed to disagree.  I think Mark N has always known that Caylee is dead.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1522 on: November 20, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »

NeJame's resignation led the 4 p.m. news on WKMG-Channel 6. "I need to be in control of my clients and I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame told Louis Bolden. "And if I'm not, then I'm not as effective as I need to be."

At 6 p.m., Bolden reported that NeJame has agreed to represent Texas EquuSearch, which has been searching for Caylee. Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, has disagreed with Cindy Anthony about whether Caylee is alive. WKMG reported that NeJame considers Miller a friend.

That's what I'd like to know.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: November 20, 2008, 06:58:27 PM »

The only thing I can remember, is that Tim accused Leonard Padilla of collecting money for TES on his website and then didn't foward it to TES. But then Padilla released a statement that they would not collect for TES and refunded the money to the people that joined the Padilla website.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1524 on: November 20, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »

KCJackie do you know what is on the cement driveway?  The driveway is stained with what looks to be spilled milk.  Are roadways in FL sprayed with something to make this pattern on the cement?

If it were up here, I'd say salt...does sea salt collect on cars down there tha far inland? or maybe lime (for grass) ?? just some ideas
Looks like spilled paint that was somewhat washed off to me. JMO
you see alotta driveways and sidewalks stained like that here is Florida. maybe its from the hard water we have..
Can you tell I'm not from FL??     Thanks.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: November 20, 2008, 07:03:36 PM »

McDonalds or Chuckie Cheese (whichever) Orlando  - photo the Anthony's say today could be Caylee:

Comparison of Caylee on the left to the 2 girls in the photo above.  Neither looks like Caylee to me other than they are both young and have brown hair in a pony tail.

thankyou Klass and NOT even close that is not caylee neither girl

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1526 on: November 20, 2008, 07:08:23 PM »

I'd be scared if I had a child that even resembled Caylee and lived in the Florida area. Scared that my child's picture would be taken without my permission and be released to media as "an alive Caylee" sighting.

Any normal person that saw a missing child would get on the phone and call 911 before they started snapping pictures. Then you would keep your eyes on the child until 911 or security of some kind stepped in. You don't snap pictures, leave the child with nefarious people, then go home to look up George and Cindy's number on the computer and contact them.

The only time that happens is in Anthonyville.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: November 20, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

Maybe you are right Invision.  I am basing this on the fact that the gated community I live in has very strict rules on how your lawn should look at all times...this would be fines out the bum where I live....does he not live in the same HOA type neighborhood as the A's?

Dolce - I totally agree!  My neighbors would freak over the way their whole house looks.  It truly looks like maybe a "rental".  It does look worse in person - so does the A's house.  I too would like to know who owns the truck and if it was the same one that appeared in the A's driveway (per BB) - could Lee have been driving it?

Lee does not own this house.  It is owned by Juan & Bernada Williams according to court records.

KCJackie do you know what is on the cement driveway?  The driveway is stained with what looks to be spilled milk.  Are roadways in FL sprayed with something to make this pattern on the cement?

looks like Lee got a new patch of sidewalk too.
Yes it does

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: November 20, 2008, 07:11:12 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- George and Cindy Anthony will be holding a news conference Friday about their search for their missing granddaughter Caylee .

On Thursday FOX 35’s Shannon Butler asked George about Friday’s new conference.  He would not give any details and would not talk on camera, but on Wednesday he told Shannon about Caylee, “She is alive we have been saying that all along."

But cops had plenty to say Thursday afternoon saying the announcement is just smoke and mirrors. "I would question why they did not do it earlier. if they have reason to believe the child is alive and they are so convinced that they are holding a newser why then bring this to law enforcement why wait days or weeks to present the evidence to police I would question that," said Sgt. Carlos Padilla from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .
But the family is keeping it out there, the possibility, even if small, that Caylee could still be alive.

Searches by a bounty hunter, Texas Equusearch and cops have not turned up the body of the little girl and some question if the family keeping hope alive may be enough to put reasonable doubt in the jury's mind. "When this goes to trial the jury is going to see all the evidence. There is evidence I still have not seen myself, but for the grand jury to have indicted her it must be compelling evidence and they are confident they can take this to a trial," said Padilla.

The Anthony's have not yet released the details of there announcement

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7911868&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: November 20, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »

photo released by Anthony family.

It is not Caylee, that I am certain of.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

Come on now Cindy and George.  In Orlando, at a chuckeecheese?  LMAO.  These folks need to collect themselves.
They are pretty stupid if they think anyone is going to believe that is Caylee in that pic.  You would think they would be smart enough to recognize their own granddaughter.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: November 20, 2008, 07:20:35 PM »

this whole thing is just one ginormous clusterf**k....there have been more flip flops in this case than there are on sale at old navy for crying out loud!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: November 20, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »

Do you have a link for this news TY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1532 on: November 20, 2008, 07:21:52 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

I'm so glad you gave my words some thought and understand what I believe to be what most everybody was trying to get to last night.   I do hope you let LP know too!  Maybe he will understand the questions asked better as well.

I know you have my email addy and I hope I am on your list, as I too, look forward to and appreciate you input and information that may help me see things a little differently.    However!  NOTHING will make me change my mind about ALL the Anthony's or Tim. 

Again, thanks for what you do and bring here! Wink  As you can see, how everybody feels about what you offer!

So basically you are telling  her she can give YOU the info but not all of us? HMMMMMMMM

I agree...

Ya know, from one who seems to be 'on the outside looking in', it's stuff like this that makes me and likely others feel even MORE on the outside looking in.  Would much rather this cage be 'one for all and all for one' type of thing.  Someone has "top sekrit stuff" am thinking either share or keep it on the downlow without alluding to it on the boards. 

JMO.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1533 on: November 20, 2008, 07:23:10 PM »

When this goes to trial the jury is going to see all the evidence. There is evidence I still have not seen myself, but for the grand jury to have indicted her it must be compelling evidence, Padilla OCSO

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: November 20, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »

Do you have a link for this news TY

well I dont knowTim would need lawyer but Nejame woul dbe good for raising funds for future searches
I think Nejame will become alot more involved with TES

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1535 on: November 20, 2008, 07:28:38 PM »

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

UH.. psssssssssst... if ya would des, could ya get my email from klass and keep ME in the loop?
pretty please with sugar on top?
thanks des!
kim

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Grandmaof4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1536 on: November 20, 2008, 07:30:54 PM »

Just when u think nothing else can happen, more of the Anthony's stupidity comes out.
Let's see George, you smelled decomp in the trunk and Cindy washed the decomp pants, but Caylee is still alive????
Next that tell us the Thanksgiving turkey is bringing her home or better yet Santa Claus has her in his bag of toys.
How stupid do they think we are, I am so tired of their drama!!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1537 on: November 20, 2008, 07:31:20 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview

How can Local 6 have an EXCLUSIVE TOUR when Greta and FoxNews had an EXCLUSIVE TOUR on August 6, 2008?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Maybe Local 6 will ask the tough questions about the concrete slab in the Anthony's yard that was apparently poured on July 4th and ... maybe the media attention will motivate LE to investigate what may lie beneath.

Janet

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard
Thursday, July 24, 2008

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Yes and someone noted some differences in the room from Greta to this most recent. I can not recall all,but might be worth looking at.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1538 on: November 20, 2008, 07:31:49 PM »

From the Anthony's Blog

November 20, 2008 - Thursday

Press Release from the Anthony’s
Current mood: hopeful

Orlando, FL – "Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family.

"The search for Caylee Marie Anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact Caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly Thursday – Monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home Caylee and many other children that are still missing," said George Anthony...

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months.  We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie.  We wish Mark and his staff all the best," said George and Cindy Anthony.

For further information please continue to visit www.helpfindcaylee.com or www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: November 20, 2008, 07:32:38 PM »

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Dihannah1

UH.. psssssssssst... if ya would des, could ya get my email from klass and keep ME in the loop?
pretty please with sugar on top?
thanks des!
kim

So i guess if your new here or not in the "loop" you get no new information around here? Sure makes a newbie feel welcome
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.