April 23, 2024, 12:59:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379526 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: November 19, 2008, 01:59:34 PM »

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des
[/color][/b][/b]

Understand your reserve about posting sensitive info. Just wanted you to know that I will miss hearing your updates and wish I was on your private mailing list. Thanks for all you have contributed.

I feel the same way (and I wish I was on that list, too).  Thanks for all you've done, Des.
[/quote]

Ditto!  Des, you are the best!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2008, 01:59:36 PM »

Dante S. posting as NitrousPowrdSS over at WS. People falling all over him like he is a big deal, frankly some of his posts made me not trust him. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2008, 01:59:37 PM »

How is it the oc shiffs office does not know about the slap--i knew about it  by reading scared moneys--I think they better start reading scared monkeys

I think they do read here!

The slab was discussed on the fist few threads for Caylee.  There were people emailing reporters and sending in tips just as they do now in regards to it.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2008, 01:59:41 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So three of Casey's friends may be involved in what happened to Caylee?  I do remember reading that Kio was the dog lover, so maybe she was the one with the chloroform?  Then how to explain the chloroform searches?  The more I delve into these scenarios, the more confused I get!   I feel almost certain though, that Annie plays a big role in this.  She is a states witness and we have not seen her interview.  I just makes me sick to think of what Caylee went through before she died.

Lisa
Annie also lives(lived) at the Sawgrass apartments, correct?  With Dante, right?  It makes sense that is how Casey somehow got info. on Zenaida having visited the apartments.  I stated a while back that possibly Annie and or Dante were babysitting and an accident occured and then the coverup began. JMO
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2008, 02:01:35 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

I think that there may be some truth to this story Dolce..Not Amy,the other one.Her statement has not been released and we have all wondered why.It is very possible that two or three are in the know of what was going on but didn't step up to the plate and do anything about it.If one of them was selling the drug Casey was giving to Caylee,I see serious problems.Not directly at fault but contributing...They call it CYA...On with the trial already!!!!!

Dolce, If you don't think her friends could cover for you, you may be giving people too much credit. Lots of nasty people out here that WOULD cover for a skank.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2008, 02:01:58 PM »

FYI

Nothing will disrupt a forum or a chat or a blog faster than over inflated egos.  Just saying.  Nobody here is more important than anyone else, no matter the number of posts.  Everyone contributes in their own way and everyone is appreciated.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS KLAAS
AND I DO BELIEVE IF SOME POSTERS HAVE INFORMATION THAT THEY BELIEVE SHOULDN'T BE POSTED AND THAT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE CERTAIN MEMBERS PRIVY, THAT THEY MAKE THAT DECISION THROUGH PRIVATE EMAILS TO EACH OTHER AND NOT PUBLICLY ON THIS BOARD AS IT TENDS TO MAKE THE OTHERS FEEL UNWORTHY OF THE INFORMATION. JMO FWIW

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2008, 02:02:26 PM »

MEANT TO SAY CASEY< NOT YOU Dolce.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2008, 02:03:16 PM »

I know I am speaking for lots of people that saw that. I often say what others may want to but don't want get in trouble.  That wasn't nice at all what Dhianna said, nor Dolce. It was just like she was saying "i can know, but not anyone else that is not in our little circle." Everyone here NOT in the circle knows what I am talking about.
Not sure when you became the official poster for all other monkeys, but I found your post to be one that would start yet another fight.  I do not know what "circle of friends" you are speaking, but who cares in all honesty what another monkey emails to another monkey.  Its none of my business, nor yours.  Dont say you are speaking for the entire bunch unless you side bar my name out of it.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2008, 02:03:19 PM »

I smoke in my office. On the shelf is a mini Beanie Baby of a fish. It has been here for about 9 years. Think I should pack it up and send it to Crazy Moe? I figure she must be soliciting for gifts...her life is all about soliciting. Then, she can toss it out and just maybe tuck in some more evidence with it?
O/T but...Lucky U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2008, 02:04:07 PM »

FYI

Nothing will disrupt a forum or a chat or a blog faster than over inflated egos.  Just saying.  Nobody here is more important than anyone else, no matter the number of posts.  Everyone contributes in their own way and everyone is appreciated.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS KLAAS
AND I DO BELIEVE IF SOME POSTERS HAVE INFORMATION THAT THEY BELIEVE SHOULDN'T BE POSTED AND THAT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE CERTAIN MEMBERS PRIVY, THAT THEY MAKE THAT DECISION THROUGH PRIVATE EMAILS TO EACH OTHER AND NOT PUBLICLY ON THIS BOARD AS IT TENDS TO MAKE THE OTHERS FEEL UNWORTHY OF THE INFORMATION. JMO FWIW

You've got that right. I do know some here that if you don't have a high number here, some, Not all, won't give you any respect. Numbers don't mean a thing because I have been here from the beginning, just didn't post until now.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2008, 02:04:23 PM »

I know I am speaking for lots of people that saw that. I often say what others may want to but don't want get in trouble.  That wasn't nice at all what Dhianna said, nor Dolce. It was just like she was saying "i can know, but not anyone else that is not in our little circle." Everyone here NOT in the circle knows what I am talking about.
[/quote]

well maybe not my place to say this but I think that des and dolce are old timers here and know how these things can play out and for the sake of not giving defense an out for casey somethings are better left unsaid and although we all would like to know every detail lets face facts this is a great site an most are here for same reason but do we really know who is behind every name and if i am not privvied to all info so be it especially if it means serving justice but with that said this is the only site i frequent and thankful for all the updates and info I have had access to
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2008, 02:04:35 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

I'm so glad you gave my words some thought and understand what I believe to be what most everybody was trying to get to last night.   I do hope you let LP know too!  Maybe he will understand the questions asked better as well.

I know you have my email addy and I hope I am on your list, as I too, look forward to and appreciate you input and information that may help me see things a little differently.    However!  NOTHING will make me change my mind about ALL the Anthony's or Tim. 

Again, thanks for what you do and bring here! Wink  As you can see, how everybody feels about what you offer!

So basically you are telling  her she can give YOU the info but not all of us? HMMMMMMMM
No I do not think that is what she was saying at all.  Des said she would be emailing certain monkeys, and Dhianna just mentioned she hoped she was on the list....I am sure you could ask that same question to Des if you wanted to.  Do not start a mess where one is not needed.

I don't believe she was starting a MESS.  She made a simple statement which I happen to agree with. People will think what they will, regardless of what you think.
Then you and them would be mis-reading both Des's and Dhi's statements as well.  Yes I will think what I want regardless..and I think that many just like to stir up trouble where it is not needed.  That being said, I am done.

Misreading is in the eyes of the beholder.......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2008, 02:05:49 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but I thought the cement slab in the Anthony's yard, was not correct info. They had pavers put down, not a slab.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2008, 02:06:56 PM »

FYI

Thank you, Klaas. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2008, 02:07:12 PM »

Not sure when you became the official poster for all other monkeys, but I found your post to be one that would start yet another fight.  I do not know what "circle of friends" you are speaking, but who cares in all honesty what another monkey emails to another monkey.  Its none of my business, nor yours.  Dont say you are speaking for the entire bunch unless you side bar my name out of it.

Dolce, I have been coming here from the beginning, shortl after you were born, probably, and I know how people here feel. I talk to people from here through e-mail and this is what they say. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. Not trying to start anything at all. Just let me thoughts be known. You have often talked down to what you call newbies and I have seen it many times. not talking about this anymore as to not cause trouble. Subject dropped as far as I am concerned
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2008, 02:08:47 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I'm so glad you gave my words some thought and understand what I believe to be what most everybody was trying to get to last night.   I do hope you let LP know too!  Maybe he will understand the questions asked better as well.

I know you have my email addy and I hope I am on your list, as I too, look forward to and appreciate you input and information that may help me see things a little differently.    However!  NOTHING will make me change my mind about ALL the Anthony's or Tim. 

Again, thanks for what you do and bring here! Wink  As you can see, how everybody feels about what you offer!

So basically you are telling  her she can give YOU the info but not all of us? HMMMMMMMM
No I do not think that is what she was saying at all.  Des said she would be emailing certain monkeys, and Dhianna just mentioned she hoped she was on the list....I am sure you could ask that same question to Des if you wanted to.  Do not start a mess where one is not needed.

I don't believe she was starting a MESS.  She made a simple statement which I happen to agree with. People will think what they will, regardless of what you think.

No that anyone asked but in my opinion, If someone knows something and prefers to only share it with a select group of individuals, I see no problem with that.  I think the problem some people may have with it, is the "nana, nana, nana, I know something you don't and I'm not going to share it with you but I still want you to know that I know I something you don't" attitude. 

There is no problem with sharing things among friends but I personally did not see that point in her taking the time to point out that she would only share with certain individuals.  Why not just do it?  Why post about it? 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2008, 02:09:08 PM »

well maybe not my place to say this but I think that des and dolce are old timers here and know how these things can play out and for the sake of not giving defense an out for casey somethings are better left unsaid and although we all would like to know every detail lets face facts this is a great site an most are here for same reason but do we really know who is behind every name and if i am not privvied to all info so be it especially if it means serving justice but with that said this is the only site i frequent and thankful for all the updates and info I have had access to
[/quote]

I'm an old-timer too. Been here since this site started FYI.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Dihannah1

Yep!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2008, 02:09:39 PM »

I am not an old time poster, mostly a lurker, and like Klaas said regardless of your number every one is equal.  My issues with all of this stems from people continually poking to cause a fight, and I do not think that is fair for the rest of the board.

Info that needs to stay hush should stay hush, who are we to judge another for posting or not posting what they know.  If it helps bring Casey down then by all means dont say it!  Des made her choice, and I am sure she will be discrete in her findings.

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2008, 02:09:39 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I took this to mean that some things were better not put out on an open forum but may be told to "old and trusted" friends.  Why should any of us new posters be given information that maybe shouldn't be public right now?  No one knows me from Adam!  I really don't find this insulting - I hope someday I may be here long enough and maybe, have contributed enough, to be trusted with some info.  JMHO

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.