April 19, 2024, 03:39:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379226 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: November 20, 2008, 08:42:42 PM »

OK, NOW SHE'S COMPARING THIS TO ELIZABETH SMART!  HOW FREAKIN' STUPID!  NOT EVEN CLOSE!

The Smarts didn't have a dead body in there car, or lie, party during the search.........

Sherri Milstead said that to me last week.  That whole bunch are beyond crazy.

OMG these people will insult anyone. I was waiting to see when that would be said by someone at the Anthony ATM.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1601 on: November 20, 2008, 08:43:55 PM »

I thought it was just ME .... I thought the footage of Cindy was from Yesteryear
Then was taken aback that it is New as of NOW.
She looks so Renewed almost as if she had a Face lift. Her Skin, her Makeup, Its all New, nothing that we have ever seen in the past.
I noticed it because I have 8 yrs of SPA experience within Skin -
Quite a Dramatic Phase for Ms Cindy. You know that just leads me to believe she is on to bigger and better things. Because I tell ya that is what it is - she is getting ready for the performance of her life. And it was not that interview . 

Either somebody paid for it for her image (personally, if it were me, last of my concerns) or that Donation Jar is really paying off!

To bad it wasn't enough to pay for the Milsteads house.  But they were able to buy a new boat and ATV?   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: November 20, 2008, 08:44:14 PM »

OK...I'm watching NG.  Tim was just on.  He was saying he didn't think Caylee would be found dead or alive.  As he was saying a whole bunch of stuff together, he said he didn't think she would be found, but better dead than alive.  I know he didn't mean to say that.  Did anyone else hear that?  Did he mean better dead than not at all?  Am I hearing things?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1603 on: November 20, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »

Dihanna1  - I changed the channel too.  I emailed them asking them to stop but it didnt help!!  LOL 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1604 on: November 20, 2008, 08:45:16 PM »

News Reporter says C and G gave conflicting stories about Lee!  IMAGINE THAT!

George said he's back to work, since he lost 2 mos. of work, and then Cindy, interrupted and said, he's out of town!

LP, just said he believes there are rumblings with Lee's disappearing..... And discussed how Lee continued to be caught lying in the beginning.

Nejames representing Lee?  Somebody might actually be coming clean!   Another good reason for Nejames to back off G and A..   I think Lee is talking!  IMO

I like this rumblings of Lee!! Lee obviously can keep his mouth shut, isn't seeking the limelight, etc. Man, I really hope he is spilling his guts!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: November 20, 2008, 08:45:52 PM »

OK...I'm watching NG.  Tim was just on.  He was saying he didn't think Caylee would be found dead or alive.  As he was saying a whole bunch of stuff together, he said he didn't think she would be found, but better dead than alive.  I know he didn't mean to say that.  Did anyone else hear that?  Did he mean better dead than not at all?  Am I hearing things?

I heard what you heard...I'm sure he mistated what he was trying to really say.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1606 on: November 20, 2008, 08:46:18 PM »

OK, NOW SHE'S COMPARING THIS TO ELIZABETH SMART!  HOW FREAKIN' STUPID!  NOT EVEN CLOSE!

The Smarts didn't have a dead body in there car, or lie, party during the search.........

Sherri Milstead said that to me last week.  That whole bunch are beyond crazy.

OMG these people will insult anyone. I was waiting to see when that would be said by someone at the Anthony ATM.

Yah just like I said in the Last Cage - for those Who Missed it - I said George is going to start Making and Wearing  " SAVE DENNIS" tshirts for Kid Finders and .......

Low and Behold comes out George wants to be a Spokesman even after the fact they are a Bunch of Rotten Bums .......

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1607 on: November 20, 2008, 08:46:43 PM »

No, I heard that too. I'm sure he just mis-spoke. Either that or he really, really feels the Anthony home is a bad place to be! LOL

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: November 20, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »

I'm desperately trying to see this Nejames thing as a positive, but with the bizarre twists this whole case has taken so far, I'm afraid some other "knight in shining armor" will come forward and drink the koolaide and take his place.
Just when you think nobody else can fall for them, it appears someone else does. Just look at the donors for the jail acct.
Don't throw nanners at me. Not meaning to be negative, just expressing my thoughts.

Are you reading the back of my head?
But honestly, they better make sure they have a squeaky clean background and know that people are going to rip them apart from the get go. But honestly who is going to do this for free? Cindy isn't going to pay someone to "manage" her.
Since when has Cindy PAID anyone for anything except maybe a do-over? It's all the sympathy factor with her.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: November 20, 2008, 08:47:39 PM »

The Des bit to Dihanna is kinda "old news" at this point. Des isn't on here anymore to respond, anyway. 

Just a quick clarifier, LP is NOT an attorney. He has a JD, that's it. If you ask him that, he will quickly point that out himself.
I dont want to get into any tiff's on this, but LP does NOT have any inside information that LE does not have. I promise you, if anyone thinks he does, I would refer you to the amount of comments he has made, and the % of them that have been proven true. I supported Leonard when I felt his intentions were sound, I now know, having witnessed in person, they are not. He and Co. are just another group looking to cash in.

AnotherMonkey.  ?  Not sure what you are talking about, Des?  I don't remember mentioning her.   Please explain what you mean?

Thanks!

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: November 20, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!  Just had to suggest that maybe Nejames resigned because he saw the Elf video on here and thinks he might have a new career signing and dancing!!  LOL!
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: November 20, 2008, 08:49:25 PM »

No, I heard that too. I'm sure he just mis-spoke. Either that or he really, really feels the Anthony home is a bad place to be! LOL

Thanks Puzzler and BooMonkey.  LOL BooMonkey.  I know he just mistakenly said that.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining that.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1612 on: November 20, 2008, 08:50:06 PM »

I've been trying to get into the cage for 30 minutes. I thought I got the big red button. 

Now just calm down there little monkey.Go get you something cold to drink,dry up those tears, and join us to watch Nancy Grace.
Thank you! Got something cold to drink but don't have cable so no NG for me. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: November 20, 2008, 08:50:09 PM »

NeJame's resignation led the 4 p.m. news on WKMG-Channel 6. "I need to be in control of my clients and I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame told Louis Bolden. "And if I'm not, then I'm not as effective as I need to be."

At 6 p.m., Bolden reported that NeJame has agreed to represent Texas EquuSearch, which has been searching for Caylee. Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, has disagreed with Cindy Anthony about whether Caylee is alive. WKMG reported that NeJame considers Miller a friend.

Why would TES need an attorney in this case?

The only thing I can remember, is that Tim accused Leonard Padilla of collecting money for TES on his website and then didn't foward it to TES. But then Padilla released a statement that they would not collect for TES and refunded the money to the people that joined the Padilla website.
Tim is based out of TX and LP out of CA. I don't know why Tim would need legal help in FL? I did pick this up off the website for Nejame law firm.
Our main office is located in the center of downtown Orlando. We also have multiple satellite locations across the State of Florida and routinely travel and handle cases throughout the United States.
Sooooo....who knows?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: November 20, 2008, 08:50:20 PM »

McDonalds or Chuckie Cheese (whichever) Orlando  - photo the Anthony's say today could be Caylee:

Comparison of Caylee on the left to the 2 girls in the photo above.  Neither looks like Caylee to me other than they are both young and have brown hair in a pony tail.

Cindy-this is definately not Caylee.  Compare the noses and whole profile.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: November 20, 2008, 08:50:52 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!  Just had to suggest that maybe Nejames resigned because he saw the Elf video on here and thinks he might have a new career signing and dancing!!  LOL!

LOL!  Could be!

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: November 20, 2008, 08:51:01 PM »

That is TOO funny!!!  Maybe he'll take JB with him.  LOL
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1617 on: November 20, 2008, 08:51:23 PM »

I've been trying to get into the cage for 30 minutes. I thought I got the big red button. 

That's a scarey thought  Shocked but I can't imagine you gettin' the red button      joesamas. All better now?   

Yes Muffy, thanks.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1618 on: November 20, 2008, 08:51:44 PM »

The Anthony's are not Classic nor will ever be

This is and is exactly what they Represent

Who's On First  Abbott and Costello -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Qb9DAoKRc

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: November 20, 2008, 08:51:47 PM »

News Reporter says C and G gave conflicting stories about Lee!  IMAGINE THAT!

George said he's back to work, since he lost 2 mos. of work, and then Cindy, interrupted and said, he's out of town!

LP, just said he believes there are rumblings with Lee's disappearing..... And discussed how Lee continued to be caught lying in the beginning.

Nejames representing Lee?  Somebody might actually be coming clean!   Another good reason for Nejames to back off G and A..   I think Lee is talking!  IMO

I like this rumblings of Lee!! Lee obviously can keep his mouth shut, isn't seeking the limelight, etc. Man, I really hope he is spilling his guts!!

I'm thinking that Lee lawyered up and IS following his attorney's advice, which would be to keep a low profile and to keep quiet. 

Does anyone remember....did somefile file a complaint against Lee in connection with one of those dust-ups with the protesters at the Anthony's?? Wouldn't Lee need an attorney for that?

Also, Lee is tenacious...and LP just said on NG that he thought Lee would do ANYTHING to protect his sister.  I'm sure Lee is probably in some degree of trouble with the LE over messing with Casey's computer. 

Lee would probably also need a lawyer with respect to not wanting to give his DNA, etc., etc., etc., etc.,; in other words, there are many reasons that we are aware of that would be a cause for Lee to get lawyered up.

Just think of all the reasons we don't even know about!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.