April 23, 2024, 09:38:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379547 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1620 on: November 20, 2008, 08:53:17 PM »

I've been trying to get into the cage for 30 minutes. I thought I got the big red button. 

Hi joesamas!  Have you been a bad Monkey?     Of course not.  Good to "see" you here tonight.
Not been bad, just thought maybe I did something wrong. I went to dinner with my parents, got back and poof could not get in. Been trying to read from where I left off! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: November 20, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »

OK...I'm watching NG.  Tim was just on.  He was saying he didn't think Caylee would be found dead or alive.  As he was saying a whole bunch of stuff together, he said he didn't think she would be found, but better dead than alive.  I know he didn't mean to say that.  Did anyone else hear that?  Did he mean better dead than not at all?  Am I hearing things?

No, I heard that too. I'm sure he just mis-spoke. Either that or he really, really feels the Anthony home is a bad place to be! LOL
I heard it too and cringed. I guessed he meant to say better dead than not at all...but it felt awkward and I was watching NG alone!! 

Thanks Puzzler and BooMonkey.  LOL BooMonkey.  I know he just mistakenly said that.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining that.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: November 20, 2008, 08:54:42 PM »

OK...I'm watching NG.  Tim was just on.  He was saying he didn't think Caylee would be found dead or alive.  As he was saying a whole bunch of stuff together, he said he didn't think she would be found, but better dead than alive.  I know he didn't mean to say that.  Did anyone else hear that?  Did he mean better dead than not at all?  Am I hearing things?

I heard what you heard...I'm sure he mistated what he was trying to really say.

I believe he was saying the chances are better finding her dead than alive tho he believes  chances are slim of finding her at all. it just came out funny when he said it.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1623 on: November 20, 2008, 08:56:43 PM »

I just don't get it. Tim Miller must know so many respected and talented attorneys..why this one??? 

I figured if he was to have an attorney, it would be someone in Texas where he is located.  Not the former attorney for a family that was constantly butting heads with him.

LIsa
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1624 on: November 20, 2008, 08:57:32 PM »

McDonalds or Chuckie Cheese (whichever) Orlando  - photo the Anthony's say today could be Caylee:

Comparison of Caylee on the left to the 2 girls in the photo above.  Neither looks like Caylee to me other than they are both young and have brown hair in a pony tail.

Cindy-this is definately not Caylee.  Compare the noses and whole profile.

Yep Caylee all along has been paraded round town and no one noticed ...... Sure
That pic is what it is a little girl with fair skin and a pony tail ... NOT Caylee.

When Cindy get's off her Cell Phone and PC and starts Ripping up Bamboo and going into Swamps up to her ARM PITS then I will hear her and listen ... She " Cindy" is a disgrace When I see in Actual activity besides waning and hanging on others shoulders for AID ..when I see her MUCK up to her Neck in Dirt and Filth ... Wont happen though. Why is that ????

She KNOWS where Caylee is

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1625 on: November 20, 2008, 08:58:18 PM »

News Reporter says C and G gave conflicting stories about Lee!  IMAGINE THAT!

George said he's back to work, since he lost 2 mos. of work, and then Cindy, interrupted and said, he's out of town!

LP, just said he believes there are rumblings with Lee's disappearing..... And discussed how Lee continued to be caught lying in the beginning.

Nejames representing Lee?  Somebody might actually be coming clean!   Another good reason for Nejames to back off G and A..   I think Lee is talking!  IMO

I like this rumblings of Lee!! Lee obviously can keep his mouth shut, isn't seeking the limelight, etc. Man, I really hope he is spilling his guts!!

I'm thinking that Lee lawyered up and IS following his attorney's advice, which would be to keep a low profile and to keep quiet. 

Does anyone remember....did somefile file a complaint against Lee in connection with one of those dust-ups with the protesters at the Anthony's?? Wouldn't Lee need an attorney for that?

Also, Lee is tenacious...and LP just said on NG that he thought Lee would do ANYTHING to protect his sister.  I'm sure Lee is probably in some degree of trouble with the LE over messing with Casey's computer. 

Lee would probably also need a lawyer with respect to not wanting to give his DNA, etc., etc., etc., etc.,; in other words, there are many reasons that we are aware of that would be a cause for Lee to get lawyered up.

Just think of all the reasons we don't even know about!!
Was it LP that said that? I thought it was the Donofrio chick that said there were rumblings about Lee?
Wasn't it Lee that gave such damaging testimony about his sister in the beginning?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: November 20, 2008, 08:59:25 PM »

I sure wouldn't want pictures of my GD or any other kids posted or being on TV as perhaps a " sighting ". Doesn't that seem all wrong to start making these accusations ? Well, it's not an accusation, but having your kids picture nationwide like that is all very wrong.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: November 20, 2008, 09:01:04 PM »

News Reporter says C and G gave conflicting stories about Lee!  IMAGINE THAT!

George said he's back to work, since he lost 2 mos. of work, and then Cindy, interrupted and said, he's out of town!

LP, just said he believes there are rumblings with Lee's disappearing..... And discussed how Lee continued to be caught lying in the beginning.

Nejames representing Lee?  Somebody might actually be coming clean!   Another good reason for Nejames to back off G and A..   I think Lee is talking!  IMO

I like this rumblings of Lee!! Lee obviously can keep his mouth shut, isn't seeking the limelight, etc. Man, I really hope he is spilling his guts!!

I'm thinking that Lee lawyered up and IS following his attorney's advice, which would be to keep a low profile and to keep quiet. 

Does anyone remember....did somefile file a complaint against Lee in connection with one of those dust-ups with the protesters at the Anthony's?? Wouldn't Lee need an attorney for that?

Also, Lee is tenacious...and LP just said on NG that he thought Lee would do ANYTHING to protect his sister.  I'm sure Lee is probably in some degree of trouble with the LE over messing with Casey's computer. 

Lee would probably also need a lawyer with respect to not wanting to give his DNA, etc., etc., etc., etc.,; in other words, there are many reasons that we are aware of that would be a cause for Lee to get lawyered up.

Just think of all the reasons we don't even know about!!

How else can that be explained? Prior to 7-8pm when CA and AH showed up, TL says he and his roommate are on the tv and KC on the laptop. 4-5 hrs later, after kc gets unexpectedly pulled off the laptop,(while it's working) it ends up with the death screen? WTF  One of 3 people are responsible for that, no one is talking. Who would have the most to lose?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: November 20, 2008, 09:01:55 PM »

No, I heard that too. I'm sure he just mis-spoke. Either that or he really, really feels the Anthony home is a bad place to be! LOL
If you look at Tim on the couch picture with Nejame and drunk cowboy with deja vu man you will notice his body language and the look in his face. I don't know what is going on with him but he seems burdened and it might be with too much knowledge of this case just as Nejame is.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: November 20, 2008, 09:02:22 PM »

Just got through getting caught up.

Mr NeJame said something about circumstances that happened this week has made him change is mind  or something like that in his letter and that he is totally with TES and TM.

Could it be because Tim found that boy in College Station made him change his mind? Just wondering why all of a sudden Mr Nejame is publicly putting faith in Tim.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1630 on: November 20, 2008, 09:02:39 PM »

McDonalds or Chuckie Cheese (whichever) Orlando  - photo the Anthony's say today could be Caylee:

Comparison of Caylee on the left to the 2 girls in the photo above.  Neither looks like Caylee to me other than they are both young and have brown hair in a pony tail.

Cindy-this is definately not Caylee.  Compare the noses and whole profile.

The two girls (not Caylee) have more prominent chins.  The only similarities is the color of hair.  The A's need to give up because this is very, very wrong!

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1631 on: November 20, 2008, 09:06:00 PM »

Mr NeJame said something about circumstances that happened this week has made him change is mind  or something like that in his letter and that he is totally with TES and TM.

Could it be because Tim found that boy in College Station made him change his mind? Just wondering why all of a sudden Mr Nejame is publicly putting faith in Tim.

I wonder if Tim did find something, like clothes w/ dna on them and they are concerned that the Ants would accuse him of planting it. Just seems like the Ants have been preparing their war saying objects having been stolen out of the house.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1632 on: November 20, 2008, 09:08:26 PM »

AnotherMonkey,  never mind.  Figured out you were quoted from earlier when I wasn't here.

Thank friends for putting a stop to it!

Anyhow!  This is O/T, but sounds like good news about Drew Peterson!  Finally, may be arrested!  Finally Justice!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: November 20, 2008, 09:08:50 PM »

I think it may have to do with what OriginalKat just wrote:

"If you look at Tim on the couch picture with Nejame and drunk cowboy with deja vu man you will notice his body language and the look in his face. I don't know what is going on with him but he seems burdened and it might be with too much knowledge of this case just as Nejame is"

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: November 20, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »

I wonder if Tim did find something, like clothes w/ dna on them and they are concerned that the Ants would accuse him of planting it. Just seems like the Ants have been preparing their war saying objects having been stolen out of the house.
I have always thought that Tim found something. He is good at what he does. I just thought that maybe Mr NeJame was drinking too much Anthony koolaid to see Tim at face value. I'm sure he knows Tims search history, but if Cindy and George were filling Mr Nejame full of BS that Tim is no good, he might overlook Tim's record. But then he found the boy's body in 4 hours this week. Mr Nejame probably thought to himself, "these people (Ants) have something to do with Caylee's disposal so I am outta here". Does that make sense Boo? Sorry for the long post.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: November 20, 2008, 09:10:26 PM »

I sure wouldn't want pictures of my GD or any other kids posted or being on TV as perhaps a " sighting ". Doesn't that seem all wrong to start making these accusations ? Well, it's not an accusation, but having your kids picture nationwide like that is all very wrong.

Exactly!  That was irrisponsible of the media!

I suppose ALL parents with kids having dark hair, big brown eyes and around 3 yrs. of age, need to hide there kids inside until the A's come to there senses!  Oh yeah!  That could be when the kids turn 18!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: November 20, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »

Maybe NeJame isn't such a bad person afterall.  Time will tell.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1637 on: November 20, 2008, 09:11:55 PM »

Could it Be that NeJame found through his own " discovery" that TIM was Credible and was more important than representing George/Cindy ............. HMM

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: November 20, 2008, 09:13:10 PM »

AnotherMonkey,  never mind.  Figured out you were quoted from earlier when I wasn't here.

Thank friends for putting a stop to it!

Anyhow!  This is O/T, but sounds like good news about Drew Peterson!  Finally, may be arrested!  Finally Justice!

where did you read this.. just today FOX news report judge threw out all the gun charges

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: November 20, 2008, 09:13:51 PM »

Maybe NeJame isn't such a bad person afterall.  Time will tell.

Mammy,  I tend to agree. I think he drank the kool-aid at first and really thought he could help some "grieving grandparents",  but the truth reared it's ugly head.  I think him meeting Tim started it, but when the A's refused to follow his advice, it finally woke him up.  At least he is admitting Caylee is gone, in a better place.   So right now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.