April 24, 2024, 05:26:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379558 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: November 20, 2008, 09:14:02 PM »

AnotherMonkey,  never mind.  Figured out you were quoted from earlier when I wasn't here.

Thank friends for putting a stop to it!

Anyhow!  This is O/T, but sounds like good news about Drew Peterson!  Finally, may be arrested!  Finally Justice!

where did you read this.. just today FOX news report judge threw out all the gun charges

Yes but then they went on to say homicide charges may soon be handed down.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1641 on: November 20, 2008, 09:14:45 PM »

Just got through getting caught up.

Mr NeJame said something about circumstances that happened this week has made him change is mind  or something like that in his letter and that he is totally with TES and TM.

Could it be because Tim found that boy in College Station made him change his mind? Just wondering why all of a sudden Mr Nejame is publicly putting faith in Tim.

I wonder if Tim did find something, like clothes w/ dna on them and they are concerned that the Ants would accuse him of planting it. Just seems like the Ants have been preparing their war saying objects having been stolen out of the house.

Maybe NeJame isn't such a bad person afterall.  Time will tell.
That's what I was thinking too Mammy, but he does have his baby's bum gilded in plaster hanging on the wall. To me that is a few less points on the not so bad scale.  But yeah I was thinking the same thing.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1642 on: November 20, 2008, 09:17:18 PM »

AnotherMonkey,  never mind.  Figured out you were quoted from earlier when I wasn't here.

Anyhow!  This is O/T, but sounds like good news about Drew Peterson!  Finally, may be arrested!  Finally Justice!

where did you read this.. just today FOX news report judge threw out all the gun charges

NG covered it at the end of her show.  Your right about the gun, but IL just passed a new law, where they can now admit evidence from hearsay in abuse cases.   For instance his wives friends who they talked to about it and his 3rd wife who sent letters to LE saying if anything happened to her, he made threats of taking the kids, or he would kill her.   I believe I heard that right.  Anybody else hear it?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: November 20, 2008, 09:18:12 PM »

NG covered it at the end of her show.  Your right about the gun, but IL just passed a new law, where they can now admit evidence from hearsay in abuse cases.   For instance his wives friends who they talked to about it and his 3rd wife who sent letters to LE saying if anything happened to her, he made threats of taking the kids, or he would kill her.   I believe I heard that right.  Anybody else hear it?

Oh yeah, forgot.  The screen read "Drew Peterson, could be arrested any moment"

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: November 20, 2008, 09:19:02 PM »

Mr NeJame said something about circumstances that happened this week has made him change is mind  or something like that in his letter and that he is totally with TES and TM.

Could it be because Tim found that boy in College Station made him change his mind? Just wondering why all of a sudden Mr Nejame is publicly putting faith in Tim.

I wonder if Tim did find something, like clothes w/ dna on them and they are concerned that the Ants would accuse him of planting it. Just seems like the Ants have been preparing their war saying objects having been stolen out of the house.

That's what I was thinking too Mammy, but he does have his baby's bum gilded in plaster hanging on the wall. To me that is a few less points on the not so bad scale.  But yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Aww, that doesn't bother me.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1645 on: November 20, 2008, 09:19:37 PM »

Ninety five percent of all lawyers give the rest a bad name.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: November 20, 2008, 09:19:43 PM »

Oh yeah, forgot.  The screen read "Drew Peterson, could be arrested any moment"
I pray that happens. He should have been in jail a long long time ago!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: November 20, 2008, 09:20:32 PM »

I heard what Tim said and it sure came out incorrectly.
Whoever is responsible for taking pictures of these kids at Chuckie's is just as stoopid as Cindy & George. Aren't those ppl violating some laws ?
Cindy & George are grasping at straws. Let them, just leave everyone else out of it.
They might never face the facts or reality again. They are going to have to live with their own guilt for having raised a daughter who would do such a thing to the baby. And for being so wrapped up in their own drama and whatever else was going on to see what type of a powder keg was about to explode.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: November 20, 2008, 09:21:07 PM »

Aww, that doesn't bother me.
Yeah, guess I am old school, they bronzed baby boots when I was little. Except we were too poor to get that done. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: November 20, 2008, 09:22:54 PM »

Ninety five percent of all lawyers give the rest a bad name.   
Right boo, I think maybe he had his heart in the right place. Also, every person in this country has a right to an attorney even George and Cindy. Too bad they ran his a** off.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: November 20, 2008, 09:23:53 PM »

I've been trying to get into the cage for 30 minutes. I thought I got the big red button. 

that is the cutest picture in your Avatar......you changed it...this is adorable!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: November 20, 2008, 09:24:06 PM »

Whoever is responsible for taking pictures of these kids at Chuckie's is just as stoopid as Cindy & George. Aren't those ppl violating some laws ?
Cindy & George are grasping at straws. Let them, just leave everyone else out of it.
They might never face the facts or reality again. They are going to have to live with their own guilt for having raised a daughter who would do such a thing to the baby. And for being so wrapped up in their own drama and whatever else was going on to see what type of a powder keg was about to explode.   

Now that I think about it, doesn't the media have to have "permission" to display a photo?  That's why they sometimes hide people's faces?   If not,  If that were my grandson,  I think I'd have to consider suing, just to make a point and have it stopped!  That would infuriate me, thinking I went to an establishment, be video taped, then having it handed over to the media.  There  has to be a privacy law, especially with kids!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: November 20, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »

The circumstances this week could have simply been :
NeJame advised the A's to not give interviews and they did just that and announced a presser. 
Did I also see something where NeJame wants the internal police docs ? Or was that a brain thing on my part?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: November 20, 2008, 09:26:10 PM »

OK, NOW SHE'S COMPARING THIS TO ELIZABETH SMART!  HOW FREAKIN' STUPID!  NOT EVEN CLOSE!

The Smarts didn't have a dead body in there car, or lie, party during the search.........

LOL...guess I will not be watching the late edition of NG!!  Was it announced who Nejame would be representing now???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: November 20, 2008, 09:27:02 PM »

The circumstances this week could have simply been :
NeJame advised the A's to not give interviews and they did just that and announced a presser. 
Did I also see something where NeJame wants the internal police docs ? Or was that a brain thing on my part?

I agree with you on Nejame.

It was Baez who requested the internal police docs.  He wants to know who leaked all the info....  Talk about grasping at straws!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: November 20, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »

I think that all of us would love to show our children/grchildren to the world, but in this day and age it wouldn't be too smart.  I wouldn't be happy if I was the parent of those children.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: November 20, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »

News Reporter says C and G gave conflicting stories about Lee!  IMAGINE THAT!

George said he's back to work, since he lost 2 mos. of work, and then Cindy, interrupted and said, he's out of town!

LP, just said he believes there are rumblings with Lee's disappearing..... And discussed how Lee continued to be caught lying in the beginning.

Nejames representing Lee?  Somebody might actually be coming clean!   Another good reason for Nejames to back off G and A..   I think Lee is talking!  IMO

I hope you are right...somebody in the frigging family needs to STAND UP FOR CAYLEE

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: November 20, 2008, 09:27:49 PM »

OK, NOW SHE'S COMPARING THIS TO ELIZABETH SMART!  HOW FREAKIN' STUPID!  NOT EVEN CLOSE!

The Smarts didn't have a dead body in there car, or lie, party during the search.........

LOL...guess I will not be watching the late edition of NG!!  Was it announced who Nejame would be representing now???

No, but I believe we will know tomorrow sometime.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: November 20, 2008, 09:28:00 PM »

Question. Does anyone really think George and Cindy think Caylee is alive or do y'all think they are just trying to taint the jury pool.

If I had the history Casey does, my parent's would leave me to rot in jail until I told the truth. I have a mother quite a bit like Cindy so I know the family dynamics in that family. I love my mother with all my heart and soul, but I also know that if I do wrong she will be the first one to call me out on what I have done.

Okay, last of my questions. Gotta go feed my dog and put him to bed.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: November 20, 2008, 09:29:14 PM »

The Des bit to Dihanna is kinda "old news" at this point. Des isn't on here anymore to respond, anyway. 

Just a quick clarifier, LP is NOT an attorney. He has a JD, that's it. If you ask him that, he will quickly point that out himself.
I dont want to get into any tiff's on this, but LP does NOT have any inside information that LE does not have. I promise you, if anyone thinks he does, I would refer you to the amount of comments he has made, and the % of them that have been proven true. I supported Leonard when I felt his intentions were sound, I now know, having witnessed in person, they are not. He and Co. are just another group looking to cash in.

Ditto!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.