April 19, 2024, 03:21:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379278 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1680 on: November 20, 2008, 09:42:49 PM »

OK...I'm watching NG.  Tim was just on.  He was saying he didn't think Caylee would be found dead or alive.  As he was saying a whole bunch of stuff together, he said he didn't think she would be found, but better dead than alive.  I know he didn't mean to say that.  Did anyone else hear that?  Did he mean better dead than not at all?  Am I hearing things?
oh no..You heard that. I think he just misspoke and we should ignore it. Honestly, I just hope no one from the A camp heard it. They will scream all over that he meant and God knows he didn't!!

Carmen
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: November 20, 2008, 09:47:21 PM »

From the Anthony's Blog

November 20, 2008 - Thursday

Press Release from the Anthony’s
Current mood: hopeful

Orlando, FL – "Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family. "The search for Caylee Marie Anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact Caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly Thursday – Monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home Caylee and many other children that are still missing," said George Anthony...

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months.  We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie.  We wish Mark and his staff all the best," said George and Cindy Anthony.

For further information please continue to visit www.helpfindcaylee.com or www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

Sorry, I may be far behind, but if they have proof she's alive, what in the world would make this press conference unnecessary? They had better get a new spokesperson ASAP.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: November 20, 2008, 09:50:45 PM »

Calling it a night.Going to put the pups to bed.Everyone have a good evening.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: November 20, 2008, 09:51:04 PM »

From the Anthony's Blog

Orlando, FL – "Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family. "The search for Caylee Marie Anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact Caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly Thursday – Monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home Caylee and many other children that are still missing," said George Anthony...

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months.  We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie.  We wish Mark and his staff all the best," said George and Cindy Anthony.

For further information please continue to visit www.helpfindcaylee.com or www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

Sorry, I may be far behind, but if they have proof she's alive, what in the world would make this press conference unnecessary? They had better get a new spokesperson ASAP.

This is so terribly sad, it's heartbreaking....there is not one member of that family that loved this little baby enough to stand up and fight for her...strangers from all over the world must do it for her becasue her family doesn't care enough to. So many times we/I wonder  why God allows bad things to happen....especially to children....so perhaps I have the answer here....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: November 20, 2008, 09:51:45 PM »

good night to all who are leaving us.....sleep well

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: November 20, 2008, 09:53:03 PM »

Goodnight!  I'm calling it a night also.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: November 20, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »

Night Monkeys. Sleep well see ya in the AM!

Goodnight joesamas!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: November 20, 2008, 09:55:14 PM »

Does anyone have a photo of the front sidewalk at the A's?  Facing the house, it was to the left of the driveway.
That is the same slab then that George threw the little video guy off of.  He was pushing him and threw his umbrella.  There should be plenty of shots of it.

That's true Dolce.  Remember how freaked George got over that?  At the time many of us were like WTF, where did THAT kind of reaction come from?  IMO, if they haven't already, LE needs to have a lil peek under that particular slab.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: November 20, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »

Niters joesama 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: November 20, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »

Goodnight to all that are heading for the monkey bunky  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: November 20, 2008, 09:58:01 PM »

OK...I'm watching NG.  Tim was just on.  He was saying he didn't think Caylee would be found dead or alive.  As he was saying a whole bunch of stuff together, he said he didn't think she would be found, but better dead than alive.  I know he didn't mean to say that.  Did anyone else hear that?  Did he mean better dead than not at all?  Am I hearing things?
oh no..You heard that. I think he just misspoke and we should ignore it. Honestly, I just hope no one from the A camp heard it. They will scream all over that he meant and God knows he didn't!!

Exactly!  I hoped I heard wrong and that the As did not hear it.  We all know TM meant nothing bad, but they will use anyone's words against them.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: November 20, 2008, 09:58:56 PM »

Unfortunately, I don't think that either George, Cindy or Lee will ever publicly do the right thing for Caylee and stand up for her...They are soulless, vacant people..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1692 on: November 20, 2008, 09:59:12 PM »

Goodnight.  Sleep well.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: November 20, 2008, 10:00:01 PM »

Goodnight!  I'm calling it a night also.

Night mammy!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1694 on: November 20, 2008, 10:00:23 PM »

Off to take a shower and get my jammies on.

Don't want to miss Greta!  She went OFF on her blog regarding MOS about his Aruba statement today!  She is livid and I love it!  She's on a mission now!   She stressed BIG, FAT, LIAR!  and she was NOT nice about it!

In case you missed it, check out gretawire.com    She was furious!  It was awesome!   

GRETA was pissed LAST nite about it..and is even MORE so (if thats possible) TODAY..
she is supposed to give her info out on MONDAYs show...

sorry..OT... wrong thread and all that rot Smile

I'm back just in time.  Yes, O/T, sorta!  But SM is heavily invested in both and both are on the same topic (two beautiful, innocent, missing girls).    Yes, she WAS mad today!  I hate to wait until next Monday, but I'm sure she'll talk on the Natalee case tonight.

I thought Aruba could no longer surprise me with there antics, but Caylee case astonishes me!  You literally could NOT right a book with this many twists and turns.  This has Stephen King blown out of the water!   

I keep thinking it's going to go quiet until trial, as it probably should, but the A's won't let it!  I can't believe they are SOOOO stupid!  The best thing they could do for this case is hide in there house, go on a vacation and just STFU!  I'm almost stunned beyond words!  And this IS in USA!  Not Aruba.  But at least, I do have more faith in our justice system!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: November 20, 2008, 10:00:54 PM »

Niters mammy and trim..

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: November 20, 2008, 10:02:02 PM »

Saying goodnight to everyone has made me sleepy.  I think I'll head to bed.  Goodnight, Monkeys.  Sweet dreams!!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: November 20, 2008, 10:04:07 PM »

From the Anthony's Blog

OK   well ....now either he asked that they finally pay him.....or he must have actually tried to reason with  them that Caylee is dead......and then they canned him..............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1698 on: November 20, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »

Off to take a shower and get my jammies on.

Don't want to miss Greta!  She went OFF on her blog regarding MOS about his Aruba statement today!  She is livid and I love it!  She's on a mission now!   She stressed BIG, FAT, LIAR!  and she was NOT nice about it!

In case you missed it, check out gretawire.com    She was furious!  It was awesome!   

GRETA was pissed LAST nite about it..and is even MORE so (if thats possible) TODAY..
she is supposed to give her info out on MONDAYs show...

sorry..OT... wrong thread and all that rot Smile

I'm back just in time.  Yes, O/T, sorta!  But SM is heavily invested in both and both are on the same topic (two beautiful, innocent, missing girls).    Yes, she WAS mad today!  I hate to wait until next Monday, but I'm sure she'll talk on the Natalee case tonight.

I thought Aruba could no longer surprise me with there antics, but Caylee case astonishes me!  You literally could NOT right a book with this many twists and turns.  This has Stephen King blown out of the water!   

I keep thinking it's going to go quiet until trial, as it probably should, but the A's won't let it!  I can't believe they are SOOOO stupid!  The best thing they could do for this case is hide in there house, go on a vacation and just STFU!  I'm almost stunned beyond words!  And this IS in USA!  Not Aruba.  But at least, I do have more faith in our justice system!

heh.. i think that greta took alot of heat for being soft on joran.... now she is being a pit bull ..
whatever keeps it in the public eye .. works for me...

yep... its hard to believe the stupid things people in these cases say and do..... drew peterson comes to mind.....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1699 on: November 20, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »

Greta is so far covering the market and politics!  Doesn't she know every station and show, on the hour cover this crap!  Need something different!  She needs to go back to covering cases!  I'm sick of the same ol', same ol'  politics!  I couldn't wait until the election was over and she showed promise the last several nights!

Maybe she'll cover her anger later.  I hope!   Wonder if she is going to pick up on the Caylee case again too?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.