April 18, 2024, 11:40:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379218 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1740 on: November 20, 2008, 11:08:21 PM »

I believe Nejames problem with the Anthony's are twofold. One, they won't even consider the fact she is deceased, which was a condition of his contract. He would help, as long as they accept the consequences no matter what.  But most importantly,  he is telling them to not speak to the media and just stay quiet, but they are running amok AND there mouths, against his advice.  It's hard to represent somebody who is on a different page.  He knows the truth and can no longer support there agenda....

ITA, I believe NeJame has always known deep down Caylee is deceased, and when Tim came to search I think he expected the A's to come around a bit because Tim is such a gentle, humble and compassionat man. But, never happened~never will.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1741 on: November 20, 2008, 11:10:43 PM »

From the Anthony's Blog

November 20, 2008 - Thursday

Press Release from the Anthony’s
Current mood: hopeful

Orlando, FL – "Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family.

"The search for Caylee Marie Anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact Caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly Thursday – Monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home Caylee and many other children that are still missing," said George Anthony...

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months.  We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie.  We wish Mark and his staff all the best," said George and Cindy Anthony.

For further information please continue to visit www.helpfindcaylee.com or www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.
Why doesn't this family just go ask their daughter were Caylee is.  This is completely insane and frustrating.  The answers are sitting in the Orange County jail.  GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: November 20, 2008, 11:15:17 PM »

I was just reading over in the NH thread. I see that Oceanexploration paid a visit today.  One of the things he discussed was a "side sonar" used to "scan things lying on the ocean bed/floor".

I think this is the closest thing to answering the question I keep pestering the monkeys with...I guess a side sonar cannot tell you what is buried underneath the "silt"...like the silt in the lake at BP.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: November 20, 2008, 11:21:04 PM »

YIKES!! my post ended up in higherhopes spot.. sorry
I must be catching the postus wrongus spotus flu   
That is the cutest reason for that darn flu I have ever heard. Thanks!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: November 20, 2008, 11:27:48 PM »

you know what I think is Ironis, maybe Im deaf and dont hear them
But they never seems to mention the babysitter anymore
HMMMM why is that

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: November 20, 2008, 11:33:49 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- George and Cindy Anthony will be holding a news conference Friday about their search for their missing granddaughter Caylee .

On Thursday FOX 35’s Shannon Butler asked George about Friday’s new conference.  He would not give any details and would not talk on camera, but on Wednesday he told Shannon about Caylee, “She is alive we have been saying that all along."

But cops had plenty to say Thursday afternoon saying the announcement is just smoke and mirrors. "I would question why they did not do it earlier. if they have reason to believe the child is alive and they are so convinced that they are holding a newser why then bring this to law enforcement why wait days or weeks to present the evidence to police I would question that," said Sgt. Carlos Padilla from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .
But the family is keeping it out there, the possibility, even if small, that Caylee could still be alive.

Searches by a bounty hunter, Texas Equusearch and cops have not turned up the body of the little girl and some question if the family keeping hope alive may be enough to put reasonable doubt in the jury's mind. "When this goes to trial the jury is going to see all the evidence. There is evidence I still have not seen myself, but for the grand jury to have indicted her it must be compelling evidence and they are confident they can take this to a trial," said Padilla.

The Anthony's have not yet released the details of there announcement

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7911868&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thanks Sue.

LE is really coming out swinging at the Anthonys.  I wonder what took them so long.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: November 20, 2008, 11:35:50 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- George and Cindy Anthony will be holding a news conference Friday about their search for their missing granddaughter Caylee .

On Thursday FOX 35’s Shannon Butler asked George about Friday’s new conference.  He would not give any details and would not talk on camera, but on Wednesday he told Shannon about Caylee, “She is alive we have been saying that all along."

But cops had plenty to say Thursday afternoon saying the announcement is just smoke and mirrors. "I would question why they did not do it earlier. if they have reason to believe the child is alive and they are so convinced that they are holding a newser why then bring this to law enforcement why wait days or weeks to present the evidence to police I would question that," said Sgt. Carlos Padilla from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .
But the family is keeping it out there, the possibility, even if small, that Caylee could still be alive.

Searches by a bounty hunter, Texas Equusearch and cops have not turned up the body of the little girl and some question if the family keeping hope alive may be enough to put reasonable doubt in the jury's mind. "When this goes to trial the jury is going to see all the evidence. There is evidence I still have not seen myself, but for the grand jury to have indicted her it must be compelling evidence and they are confident they can take this to a trial," said Padilla.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7911868&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thanks Sue.

LE is really coming out swinging at the Anthonys.  I wonder what took them so long.

Janet

I think that is part of the reason family isnt making statement , that is my guess

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: November 20, 2008, 11:39:23 PM »

Thanks Sue.

Janet

Personally, I think the LE is letting the Anthony's dig their own grave.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1748 on: November 20, 2008, 11:41:27 PM »

I have a feeling we're about to see somewhat of a snowball effect kicked off by Nejame's resignation.   Anyone with half a brain who is associated with them would be scrambling to get the hell away from them if they want to maintain the slightest bit of credibility.

Buh-bye, Love Boat.  The honeymoon's over.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1749 on: November 20, 2008, 11:42:30 PM »

I think they have been for quite some time now.     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: November 20, 2008, 11:47:35 PM »

well I think in the beginning the LE was doing everything they could to
be respectful of the family and their loss skirting around talking about the smell in the the car with George and stuff
But I think LE has been pushed to brink and they truly believe they have the
evidence to convict Casey of the crimes she is charged with
and there not going to tolorate much more of this family circus

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: November 20, 2008, 11:47:43 PM »

Yes.......most certainly......they dont even have the Anthony's shovel........so the Anthony's just keep digging and digging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: November 20, 2008, 11:50:21 PM »

Agreed~ i also believe they have FAR more evidence than we can imagine and don't deserve the massive scrutiny they've been under, they obviousy have to preserve the integrity of the investiagtion, and have IMO.

Night Monkeys!

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: November 20, 2008, 11:50:58 PM »

I just don't get it. Tim Miller must know so many respected and talented attorneys..why this one??? 

Thank you for articulating what has been eating at me.  The entire Tim Miller/Mark Nejame connection does not make sense to me.  When Tim spoke the following words to Nancy Grace on October 10th ... I go a feeling something was not right.

Janet

______

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: November 20, 2008, 11:53:53 PM »

NeJame's resignation led the 4 p.m. news on WKMG-Channel 6. "I need to be in control of my clients and I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame told Louis Bolden. "And if I'm not, then I'm not as effective as I need to be."

At 6 p.m., Bolden reported that NeJame has agreed to represent Texas EquuSearch, which has been searching for Caylee. Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, has disagreed with Cindy Anthony about whether Caylee is alive. WKMG reported that NeJame considers Miller a friend.

Why would TES need an attorney in this case?

Maybe the A's are suing him for something? Possibly the real reason he dropped the A's- to avoid conflict of interest? Just thinking out loud.....

Need a link for this PLEASE
heres the link but I dont see where it says he is now representing TM and ES
http://www.local6.com/news/18025611/detail.html

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

_____

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: November 20, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »

Okay I have a quick question . If KC made the statements that they have not even found her clothes yet... What did she do undress her , bury her naked , what clothes the ones she was wearing or a bag of clothes she kept in the car , like say a diaper bag , or when she moved her her body was so decomp that the clothes fell off ? I hope this post makes since .
I hear what you are trying to say. I find that statement odd too...because then Cindy came back a few times with a counter statement saying that all of Caylee's clothing and toys were accounted for, but not until articles of clothing started being discovered, Caylee's or not. 
Casey I think made that statement to try and tie in to the kidnapping aspect of her lies, but then Cindy comes with something totally different which makes you wonder how can it all be accounted for if Caylee had to be wearing something....

Cindy lies and twists things as new info comes out. Whatever is is, she says whatever suits her side in the particular situation. She accused LP of stealing clothing from the house so that tells us that something is missing. She is also saying that just in case clothing is found, she can say Padilla did it. Funny how Casey nows says that and with Cindys statements, you put them together and get that something with clothes is known to Cindy and Casey

Coming in late on this, but Becca-Great catch!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: November 20, 2008, 11:55:46 PM »

I just don't get it. Tim Miller must know so many respected and talented attorneys..why this one??? 

Thank you for articulating what has been eating at me.  The entire Tim Miller/Mark Nejame connection does not make sense to me.  When Tim spoke the following words to Nancy Grace on October 10th ... I go a feeling something was not right.

Janet

______

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

i think Tim was just trying to be compassionate to this undeserving famiy because he remembers what it was like to be a victim. I never saw the issue of NeJame/Tim as nefarious, I never could find anything that bad on NeJame to feel he was a snake in the grass and therefore never undestood the issue surrounding these two???

[
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: November 20, 2008, 11:59:32 PM »

Mr. Padillo has a law degree from Lincoln Law School, 1980.  He is President and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Lorenzo Patino Law School (The University of Northern California) from 1982 to the present.

In  California: Graduates in a Law School JD degree program are eligible to apply for the California Bar examination. Upon passing the bar examination and fulfilling other statutory requirements, graduates become eligible to practice law in the State of California

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: November 21, 2008, 12:00:04 AM »

ANTHONY PRESS CONFERENCE CANCELLED

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: November 21, 2008, 12:00:06 AM »

Janet, you are way too suspicious.
When this goes to trial, Cindy & George are going to need a lawyer if only to advise them on what they have to answer or how far they can go with the lies. If they are paying no attention to their lawyer now, can you imagine what is going to come out of Cindy's mouth at trial ? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.