April 26, 2024, 12:52:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379750 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: November 21, 2008, 01:11:15 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: November 21, 2008, 01:20:09 AM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.

Me too, I feel a bit better about the Count now. 

Question, didn't Lee hire an attorney when LE asked him for the DNA sample?  Did we ever find out who that attorney was?  Seems like Lee has been laying low since then.
The only "sighting" was that one which a monkey noted she saw him at the dives done by LP.  Other than that he is not even attending the vigils anymore.  Was it not mentioned by Jackie that even his lawn was way over grown when she drove by his home during her time in Orlando?

Yep
Thank you for the confirmation..I know I am spacey sometimes but I could almost swear I read that here!

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

What is that white area? New sidewalk slabs?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: November 21, 2008, 01:22:23 AM »

I personally don't know Fuzz .. but I do believe KCJackie confirmed that it was a few pages back ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: November 21, 2008, 01:24:14 AM »

Does anyone have any opinion about the gas cans being used in caylee's disappearance/death?  I still think that the gas had to have something to do with everything.....Even if it was just buring evidence other than caylee(I hate to even go there) but why would casey need two cans of gas from her home and then get Amy H. to go to Target to buy another?  We can tell by her pings where she was most of the time and I don't believe she was ever too far from a gas station if it was for her car. JUST CURIOUS!! 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: November 21, 2008, 01:26:47 AM »

Wow, not only does Cindy look old and sorta like a skeleton face (not being mean here, she's lost a lot of weight), but this is the quietest I've ever seen her.  She looks so doped up she can't hardly hold her head up. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: November 21, 2008, 01:31:01 AM »

Wow, not only does Cindy look old and sorta like a skeleton face (not being mean here, she's lost a lot of weight), but this is the quietest I've ever seen her.  She looks so doped up she can't hardly hold her head up. 

She has suffered two hard blows in the past two days ... KFN being blown out of the water and now NeJames resigning ... She looks beat down ... exhausted .. but yes, losing weight no doubt

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1786 on: November 21, 2008, 01:35:50 AM »

From the Anthony's Blog

November 20, 2008 - Thursday

Press Release from the Anthony’s
Current mood: hopeful

Orlando, FL – "Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family. "The search for Caylee Marie Anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact Caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly Thursday – Monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home Caylee and many other children that are still missing," said George Anthony...

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months.  We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie.  We wish Mark and his staff all the best," said George and Cindy Anthony.

For further information please continue to visit www.helpfindcaylee.com or www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

OK   well ....now either he asked that they finally pay him.....or he must have actually tried to reason with  them that Caylee is dead......and then they canned him..............

I wonder of NeJame was unhappy with Cindy's appearance at BP and the scene she and George made; at the "meet and greet" the Anthony's held; the close connection with KFN and all that has come out about that organization the past few days; the news media inside the house with the Anthony's filming and airing all of that; etc., etc., etc. It goes on and on...all these items were just in the past few days.  IMO ANY ATTORNEY would give up on advising the Anthony's.  Any attorney....because the Anthony's are making him look like a fool and no one would want to hire him to represent them if NeJame continued in the fool's role.  His venue for making a living for him and his family would dry up....good thing he backed out of this disaster. 

Puzzler, I think you got it right.  I'm still a few pages behind so if this has already been posted, sorry.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

Michelle Bart looks pretty depressed and thrashed in this interview.  George looks like his usually snarky self.  Cindy looks comatose.  Very heavily medicated, I almost thought she was asleep or even dead.  Can't believe she kept her trap shut for that long.

Here is a link to to the music and lyrics of the song Casey liked that was referred to a few pages back.  "The Past". 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe9GH8c0wQ

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: November 21, 2008, 01:37:16 AM »

Does anyone have any opinion about the gas cans being used in caylee's disappearance/death?  I still think that the gas had to have something to do with everything.....Even if it was just buring evidence other than caylee(I hate to even go there) but why would casey need two cans of gas from her home and then get Amy H. to go to Target to buy another?  We can tell by her pings where she was most of the time and I don't believe she was ever too far from a gas station if it was for her car. JUST CURIOUS!! 

There have been a few theories circulating about the gas cans ... One was that she had gas to burn evidence, such as Caylee's clothing ... dunno about that anymore since the statement was released that "they haven't found the clothes Caylee was wearing"

Another theory was she had several small gas cans to make a "long trip" and not be spotted on surveillance at any gas stations along the way ... dunno about that either ....

Third I have heard maybe she wanted Amy to purchase a gas can for her at Target, knowing Amy would write a check ... that would help having a recent check on file for when Casey went to cash Amy's checks ... that seems like a stretch to me too ...

Fourth ... she may have attempted to burn the body and realize it wouldn't burn fully ...

Fifth ... she may have initially wanted to set the car on fire with the body in the trunk ...

LOL ... hhhuuummm nah, I really don't know why she had all those gas cans ... weird thou ... huh?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: November 21, 2008, 01:45:14 AM »

NITERZZZ ALL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: November 21, 2008, 01:58:46 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  I've unlocked the new thread in case you guys go through 10 pages tonight. 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: November 21, 2008, 02:10:37 AM »

She has suffered two hard blows in the past two days ... KFN being blown out of the water and now NeJames resigning ... She looks beat down ... exhausted .. but yes, losing weight no doubt
Wow, I just watched the video....I am almost speachless in reguards to Cindy.  I have never her seen her that way.  It makes me want to feel sorry for her.  I don't think she ever looked at the camera directly and only mumbled a few words as George was telling who to call with a sighting of Caylee.  She had to be heavilymedicated.  Her eyes were closed most of the time with her head down.

I just wish that they had taken the high road in the beginning and not caused so much disgust for their behaviors and they would have had good people supporting them.  It is really sad.  I know their hearts break no matter what happened, they are now without their grandaughter and their daughter.  Just so sad........
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: November 21, 2008, 02:18:27 AM »

There have been a few theories circulating about the gas cans ... One was that she had gas to burn evidence, such as Caylee's clothing ... dunno about that anymore since the statement was released that "they haven't found the clothes Caylee was wearing"

Another theory was she had several small gas cans to make a "long trip" and not be spotted on surveillance at any gas stations along the way ... dunno about that either ....

Third I have heard maybe she wanted Amy to purchase a gas can for her at Target, knowing Amy would write a check ... that would help having a recent check on file for when Casey went to cash Amy's checks ... that seems like a stretch to me too ...

Fourth ... she may have attempted to burn the body and realize it wouldn't burn fully ...

Fifth ... she may have initially wanted to set the car on fire with the body in the trunk ...

LOL ... hhhuuummm nah, I really don't know why she had all those gas cans ... weird thou ... huh?
Thanks for answering Invision.  It is really weird.  I just wonder if she thought that if she burned the body that she would be able to move her around easier, less noticable and not have to worry about the liquid decomp, but then again why would she have to move her???? I can't figure this one out...along with most of it.  LOL It's very hard to figure out irrational actions when you are a rational person. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: November 21, 2008, 02:29:57 AM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.

Question, didn't Lee hire an attorney when LE asked him for the DNA sample?  Did we ever find out who that attorney was?  Seems like Lee has been laying low since then.
The only "sighting" was that one which a monkey noted she saw him at the dives done by LP.  Other than that he is not even attending the vigils anymore.  Was it not mentioned by Jackie that even his lawn was way over grown when she drove by his home during her time in Orlando?

Yep
Thank you for the confirmation..I know I am spacey sometimes but I could almost swear I read that here!

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

Yes - just like at the Anthony's residence.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: November 21, 2008, 02:44:09 AM »

Yep

Yes - just like at the Anthony's residence.

Kc you should mail a copy of that photo to the anthonys neighbor and ask him if that was the truck he saw out in front of anthonys house if it is tell him to contact police with the information   STIR THE POT Smile

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1794 on: November 21, 2008, 03:01:12 AM »

Kc you should mail a copy of that photo to the anthonys neighbor and ask him if that was the truck he saw out in front of anthonys house if it is tell him to contact police with the information   STIR THE POT Smile
It's tempting
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: November 21, 2008, 03:08:55 AM »

It's tempting

do it

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1796 on: November 21, 2008, 03:12:07 AM »

It's tempting

do it

Sue - I am not that brave - is there a email address for BB in any of the reports?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1797 on: November 21, 2008, 03:29:35 AM »

Red, do you know why Tim would need the count working for him now?

Im not Red, sorry. I read earlier that a member of TES had jokingly asked Nejame if he would ever help them out on a casual basis: documentation,just anything an org might have that would require legal input. I believe that this is likely the case. I truly believe that Nejame respects and admires Tim and vice versa. In an earlier post I said that if they like and trust one another, go for it!! Nejame is a very smart and compassionate man with integrity(from everything I have seen and read about him(legal journals, etc) and so is Tim..A great combination I think!

Carmen
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: November 21, 2008, 03:34:34 AM »

It's tempting

do it

Sue - I am not that brave - is there a email address for BB in any of the reports?

no maihim a copy not email.... just go to zillow.com   look up anthonys address then click on neighbors house it will give you the address

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: November 21, 2008, 03:59:32 AM »

I just watched that video of the A's with MB...Horrible! So now there are only 5 people left in the Caylee is alive camp and even MB doesn't sound very convincing. CA looks like H@#. I thought she might pass out in middle of the interview and GA is still proclaiming they will NEVER quit!! Well isn't that just great! Every 3 yr old with brown hair will be under scrutiny til God knows when..I have to seriously wonder what that PI and MB are getting out of carrying on this charade? They said the FBI never said anything? Okay MB, maybe you need to contact them. Seriously, all kidding aside you people, enough is enough!!

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.