April 19, 2024, 10:45:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379258 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: November 21, 2008, 09:00:01 AM »

Thanks guys.  I did not want to intrude on their conversation, just wanted to put a different light on that situation.

How is everyone this morning?

What are your thoughts on the "cancelled Caylee is alive" new confrence?

The Anthony tent has a great big gaping hole in it and people are leaving for higher ground.  They had trouble finding a spokesperson who would allow words to be put in their mouth, imo.

How can you not realize that the person they need to help is the one sitting in jail scarfing pop tarts?  The A's look foolish every time they ask for info when the source of the info sprung from their very loins and she is not talking.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1841 on: November 21, 2008, 09:00:10 AM »

Thanks guys.  I did not want to intrude on their conversation, just wanted to put a different light on that situation.

How is everyone this morning?

What are your thoughts on the "cancelled Caylee is alive" new confrence?
I want to see some reporter pin them down on this. They were stating that they have PROOF that Caylee is alive. Now b/c Nejame quit, they no longer have proof or makes this conference "unnecessary"? The only "proof" here is that they were going to lie, Nejame refused to go along with it and put them in a difficult position and they had to back track. No where else would someone get away with this shite! I think this incident should be looked at by LE as possible attempted obstruction. Probably no such thing, but you just know what they were going to do! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: November 21, 2008, 09:00:55 AM »

I would not send it to the neighbor either.  Great advice Dolce.  When is sex day?
We have another check up the day prior to Thanksgiving.  We are hoping that they are able to give us a definant idea of the sex.

Can't wait!

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1843 on: November 21, 2008, 09:01:56 AM »

Michelle is not a "public speaking" professional, not by far.  She keeps saying "um" a lot.  Public speakers talk in a flowing manner, no "um"s and if an "um" does come up its few and far between.

Michelle even states "I do not have any investigation back ground"...she has no public speaking back ground either obviously, so where did they get this woman from?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1844 on: November 21, 2008, 09:03:01 AM »

Quote from: Bearlyhere link=topic=4155.msg551724#msg551724

Was in Machias last month, in a house in the woods on the ocean.  It was perfect.
[/quote

WOW..that sounds beautiful, I'm jealous 

The ocean is amazing..I grew up on or near it most of my life..now I'm 200 miles away in the mountains (which are amazing also) but I miss the ocean and hope someday to return...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKwRW0l-Qk&feature=related

sorry for O/T but.....you started it ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: November 21, 2008, 09:03:24 AM »

Wow, 1. Cindy NEVER TALKED! Amazing! and very interesting. Something big time happened to crush her demeanor.
2. George said the only ones "protecting and serving" Caylee is his family and Kidfinders and Michelle Bart!
3. This Michelle gal for being a "spokesperson" really needs some lessons. She hardly ever looks at the camera or the reporter. She looks down and away. I don't think she believes what she is saying either. It's all about the body language.

Boo!  I had the same thoughts.  She appeared to be lying.

I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: November 21, 2008, 09:04:57 AM »

The Anthony's & Orlando media could be in one hell of a lot of trouble for airing pictures of little three year old girls. There are lunatics & crazies out there that would grab a child just because of the exposure, saying they thought it was Caylee! Seriously, someone needs to represent them that can shut them up, this cannot continue to happen. Isn't it against the law?   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: November 21, 2008, 09:05:11 AM »

With the number of pedophiles, sex rings, children being abducted, there should be a LAW that those camera happy people, should not be allowed to PHOTO children in public without the PARENTS PERMISSION.

This is downright disgusting, that another families child is being exposed to EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET.

The last time, LE went to the child's home at 2AM...woke up the parents, and made them prove with birth certificate that this other child was indeed theirs.

They also had to wake up the child in the early morning hours.

WHEN WILL THIS ALL END.....

I think there is already...it's just a matter of enforcing it... on the flip side, the LE should/could have approached that situation in a completely different way.
Who the he** are the Anthony's and why would the LE move so harshly on another family based on their word..they, the A's, are proven liars..
Why not just stake out the house if the LE had any reason to believe this tip..

Just Horrible, that's all I can say..HORRIBLE !

Much too well said to ever be an Anthony spokesperson. 

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1848 on: November 21, 2008, 09:06:51 AM »

Michelle is not a "public speaking" professional, not by far.  She keeps saying "um" a lot.  Public speakers talk in a flowing manner, no "um"s and if an "um" does come up its few and far between.

Michelle even states "I do not have any investigation back ground"...she has no public speaking back ground either obviously, so where did they get this woman from?
I agree. Her posture suggests that she was trying to be No Nonsense and don't even try to ask certain key questions to her. She is hunching up and mostly looks away, like trying to think of an appropriate reply. When questions come up that could corner her, she says she can't comment, go ask so and so. I'm sure people will start looking into her background too.

Anyone think it was odd that Cindy didn't run this show? Her hand was between her legs, one clutching George, her head down, etc. Very strange for Superstar Cindy.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: November 21, 2008, 09:07:44 AM »

She acted pissed that she was even there.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: November 21, 2008, 09:07:49 AM »

sorry wrong vid link. Cheekbone area too prominent, chin different. But that's JMO. 

I know that other than being idiots that the Anthony's are holding on to every shred of hope that Caylee could still be out there, but I had never seen Caylee in person & I can tell just by pictures that this child is not her! If this is a defense strategy to create doubt, it sucks. Is this what we have to look forward to until the trial gets started? The parents of this child need to confront the A's & tell them to STFU. And Michelle Bart acted pissy in that interview IMO. The judge needs to get a move on that gag order!

Morning Monken.  First of all, their spokesperson continually says she cannot speak about... fill in the blanks.  She makes statements but does not answer questions.  Anyone could do that.

Second, she says this is the one that looks the closest to Caylee.  Well, now you have just told me that none of the other tips were credible.  Finish your Kool Aid and get out of here, MB, sheesh!

I know, she would defer any questions about details to their investigator? Wtf? MB is doing nothing but making matters worse, they all need to STFU. And Cindy is not too far away from being hospitalized, IMO! And anyone with a 3 year old girl with brown hair needs to be very wary of strangers with phones, especially in that area. I would be so pissed if that was my kid!! Thank God my 3 year old Grdaughter has blonde hair, I'd hate to have to kick someone's ass right here before Christmas!! Just sayin' 

It would be a well deserved kick, get them right in their Ma bells!

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1851 on: November 21, 2008, 09:08:59 AM »

I find it funny that George mentions that the "system is broken" and that he is NOW going to stop following the chain of command and step on some toes...

Um..What do they call their actions thus far???

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: November 21, 2008, 09:09:31 AM »

sorry wrong vid link. Cheekbone area too prominent, chin different. But that's JMO. 

I know that other than being idiots that the Anthony's are holding on to every shred of hope that Caylee could still be out there, but I had never seen Caylee in person & I can tell just by pictures that this child is not her! If this is a defense strategy to create doubt, it sucks. Is this what we have to look forward to until the trial gets started? The parents of this child need to confront the A's & tell them to STFU. And Michelle Bart acted pissy in that interview IMO. The judge needs to get a move on that gag order!

Morning Monken.  First of all, their spokesperson continually says she cannot speak about... fill in the blanks.  She makes statements but does not answer questions.  Anyone could do that.

Second, she says this is the one that looks the closest to Caylee.  Well, now you have just told me that none of the other tips were credible.  Finish your Kool Aid and get out of here, MB, sheesh!

I know, she would defer any questions about details to their investigator? Wtf? MB is doing nothing but making matters worse, they all need to STFU. And Cindy is not too far away from being hospitalized, IMO! And anyone with a 3 year old girl with brown hair needs to be very wary of strangers with phones, especially in that area. I would be so pissed if that was my kid!! Thank God my 3 year old Grdaughter has blonde hair, I'd hate to have to kick someone's ass right here before Christmas!! Just sayin' 

It would be a well deserved kick, get them right in their Ma bells!

Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: November 21, 2008, 09:10:23 AM »

No Jokes in this one...showing those pictures on the national TV was very WRONG.. LE really should come down on this hard, both the A's and the news media. I can't imagine what the mothers are feeling about this but I would have a lawyer so fast and sue the he** out of all of them..someone in here made a great point about another monkey and her need to keep out of site (not going to mention names)
This was a very dangerous and foolish, unselfish act on both parties and charges should be brought up against them..

That's it...rant over 

That was me. Island said she has gone to great lengths to protect her baby against a predator, she is NOT the only one! How it would have turned her world upside down to see his picture plastered across the paper and Internet as a possible sighting of a missing child. The newspapers and the Anthony's need to reign this in before they cause another child to go missing because of these negligent acts!

There are many people who have filed restraining orders or are hiding from someone.  They show this picture and then tell where to find the little girl.  Good grief!

I believe in miracles!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: November 21, 2008, 09:11:29 AM »

With the number of pedophiles, sex rings, children being abducted, there should be a LAW that those camera happy people, should not be allowed to PHOTO children in public without the PARENTS PERMISSION.

This is downright disgusting, that another families child is being exposed to EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET.

The last time, LE went to the child's home at 2AM...woke up the parents, and made them prove with birth certificate that this other child was indeed theirs.

They also had to wake up the child in the early morning hours.

WHEN WILL THIS ALL END.....

Even at my kids school, they need my permission for any picture taking other than class pictures.  God forbid if the little girls in the picture has had any problems going on.......Lets say Mom has restraining order for abusive Dad and is keeping far away from him. Well now he could easily find them. Yes I know it's out there but these things can happen! You never just throw some childs face on internet like this! This is insane. You can bet if that was my child they would be hearing from me................

Morning Monkeys Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: November 21, 2008, 09:11:38 AM »

No Jokes in this one...showing those pictures on the national TV was very WRONG.. LE really should come down on this hard, both the A's and the news media. I can't imagine what the mothers are feeling about this but I would have a lawyer so fast and sue the he** out of all of them..someone in here made a great point about another monkey and her need to keep out of site (not going to mention names)
This was a very dangerous and foolish, unselfish act on both parties and charges should be brought up against them..

That's it...rant over 
I agree with you SS.  Our job as parents, and heck adults, is to protect the well being of our future.  How are we protecting the innocence of these young lives by exploiting them as CinCin is doing?  If that had been my child, I swear on my life that you would be watching me on stalker cam beating down the Anthony's door demanding to know what right they have for showing my child's face to the world and to the many pedophiles that are within it. 
Her crazy "lets find A Caylee" routine is out of control, and NeJame knows that, heck he is a father himself....he got the heck out of that frying pan.

I got your back, Dolce!

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: November 21, 2008, 09:13:51 AM »

Ok..last thoughts on this stupid interview.

George says "where was the cooperation?  We had no cooperation from day 1" hinting to the OCSO.  What about the cooperation from your daughter for the 1st MONTH prior to CinCin makin a phone call to the po's??

Second thought..George was asking "What do you want to say to the public people who might have seen Caylee?"  He says for them to call in the tips.  NO his response, if he TRUELY believe the bull he is spitting, would be "No I want to address those who have Caylee, give her back!  What do you want from us?  What can we do to have her back? Please give me back my granddaughter"

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: November 21, 2008, 09:15:17 AM »

Exactly!  "This is the one that looks CLOSEST to Caylee"...BUT its not!! 

Why the need to check surveylance of ChuckieRat when George has a PI who knows her whereabouts since the 9th move of Caylee?  Stories are not matching here CinCin....

This is NOT grief and holding out hope...this is pure lies and deception of the American people and the World.

Why do you think she looks so bad?  Because she has used her usual intimidation act (maybe this worked for her up until now) and it didn't work?  Because she is frustrated that she cannot get her brat to spill her guts?  Or because she believes what she is saying?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: November 21, 2008, 09:17:56 AM »

She says she has been doing this sort of thing for 20 years.  Experience obviously was not her best teacher.   

I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: November 21, 2008, 09:20:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

I see it was quiet in here since I left last night...I think I can actually catch up !

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Mornin' Bearly 

Morning, honey, are you searching the sea today?

Are you near Maine?

Are you calling me honey ? shhh..people will talk

or are you a Honey Bear...and offering me some 

Not in Maine...got my full catch of Lobsters already and heading down to a place called Pensacola...someone invited me for dinner   

Goodness, Sea Searcher 

Are those wedding bells I hear in the monkey cage this fine day? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.