April 24, 2024, 11:44:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379619 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but I thought the cement slab in the Anthony's yard, was not correct info. They had pavers put down, not a slab.
You are correct!! It has been rehased a million times but every few weeks or so that 'cement' thing rears its ugly head!
Thanks, I thought that was correct. 

I wondered about the new cement theory too. The only new concrete I could tell was new was on the front sidewalk beside the road.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2008, 02:23:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been reading and I just wanted to say that, I can understand Des to a degree, I realize that this board is all about having proof to whatever is being said and sometimes some of us can't show proof of what we have been told...Some of you might remember when I first came here, I told everybody that I had a friend inLE and that I was talking to him about this case and of course he couldnt tell me a lot but he would answer my questions if he thought it would not be hindering the case in anyway, and so I would post what little I was able to get out of what he said, everytime I did that I would catch he!!, from some of the Monkeys here from time to time only because I either couldnt show proof of what I was saying or they....just didnt believe or I guess it did mess with their ego's.....
   I was not posting the things that I was for anykind of self indulgence or for any reason other than my interest in this case and to help my fellow Monkeys try to find the truth in this big mess...for I still talk to my friend almost every day and will continue to do so, I just dont share as much, because I cant and wont show my proof of his existence and our friendship without causing him problems, and since I cant do this then I understand that I will always be taken by some as just being a liar or making things up........Im not saying anything bad about this forum, believe me, I understand that anybody can say anything on the enternet, and without proof how are we to know what their intentions are, I know that Klass and the rest of the Mods are doing a great job here as Klass really helped me a few times and I have great respect for her and everthing she and the other Mods have to do......
   Still I stand by everthing I was told about this case by my friend and with everyday that passes by I see things go from one extreme to the other but the things I said at the beginning have held there  ground........
       I wish for only one thing and that is for Justice for Caylee, and I am certain that is coming soon.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2008, 02:23:50 PM »

I know I am speaking for lots of people that saw that. I often say what others may want to but don't want get in trouble.  That wasn't nice at all what Dhianna said, nor Dolce. It was just like she was saying "i can know, but not anyone else that is not in our little circle." Everyone here NOT in the circle knows what I am talking about.
Not sure when you became the official poster for all other monkeys, but I found your post to be one that would start yet another fight.  I do not know what "circle of friends" you are speaking, but who cares in all honesty what another monkey emails to another monkey.  Its none of my business, nor yours.  Dont say you are speaking for the entire bunch unless you side bar my name out of it.

Dolce, I have been coming here from the beginning, shortl after you were born, probably, and I know how people here feel. I talk to people from here through e-mail and this is what they say. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. Not trying to start anything at all. Just let me thoughts be known. You have often talked down to what you call newbies and I have seen it many times. not talking about this anymore as to not cause trouble. Subject dropped as far as I am concerned
Great to hear your life story.  I do not talk down to anyone, if you feel that way then you have mis-read somewhere.  I welcome all posters and comment where I have info.  Since I try to practice rule of "if you do not have anything nice to say than do not say anything at all"...I will stop with my thoughts there.
If you have been reading though from the beginning like you have stated, you would notice that a lot of the questions you have been asking were answered only a few threads back. 

I thought they had an ignore button on this forum and I thought you were done.

Hey Kat, Glad you are back. I saw your last post and agreed with every word you said (before you left) Time heals all.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »

One of my favorite statements that Cindy made during the house tour. Cindy talks about how herself, George, Lee and Casey will be able to walk thru the gates to heaven, knowing they have done nothing wrong. I wonder where Caylee fits in with this scenario?

OH PLEASE!  GMAFB!!  The fact that she's even saying that makes me go:  Looney toons!!

Yeah.. I guess Caylee doesn't get into Heaven?   

It's so funny how we interpret something in different ways.  I thought Cindy was implying that Caylee was already there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2008, 02:25:05 PM »

Becca...Dolce...Katntx

STOP IT NOW
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

I always thought there was some reason Annies statement was never released.
Reading over her ex boyfriend Dante's posts again at WS, I don't know why, but there is something about him that makes me uncomfortable. He could be a great guy, I don't know, just a gut feeling.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: November 19, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

You can not however dispute the fact that several "friends" statements have NOT been released by LE ... and some "friends" have had (what I believe) only portions of their statements released ....

Remember one of JB's first requests was to file a motion to have a list of people that were granted some sort of immunity .... IMO friends may not be covering for Casey ... but indeed Casey may "think" she is covering for things that "they" do ...

I do believe there is a friend or two that have some knowledge of Caylees dimise or at the very least have info that is related to a possible motive or cause of death ... with either direct or indirect involvement ... (this is my opinion)
I agree Invision, it is very interesting that many of the statements have not yet been released.  I just can not fathom covering for a friend, and then that friend feeling confident enough to press charges or like others insert themselves into the case knowing that the one in question has enough ammo to shoot you dead.

We still never heard if that second person of interest mentioned in the Grand Jury was just to cover all bases of Casey or if it was in fact for another person.  I would love to know that out come for sure!

Dolce,the three in question are not pressing charges on Casey.Amy is not in this loop....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #207 on: November 19, 2008, 02:26:57 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

I'm so glad you gave my words some thought and understand what I believe to be what most everybody was trying to get to last night.   I do hope you let LP know too!  Maybe he will understand the questions asked better as well.

I know you have my email addy and I hope I am on your list, as I too, look forward to and appreciate you input and information that may help me see things a little differently.    However!  NOTHING will make me change my mind about ALL the Anthony's or Tim. 

Again, thanks for what you do and bring here! Wink  As you can see, how everybody feels about what you offer!

So basically you are telling  her she can give YOU the info but not all of us? HMMMMMMMM

Ummm, no, I was asking the same as everybody else was?   Wha'd I say wrong?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: November 19, 2008, 02:27:10 PM »

Becca...Dolce...Katntx

STOP IT NOW

I'm not going to allow this drama to continue.  I'll start banning or putting people on time out if they can't put their egos aside and I'll start with Destiny because she's the one who started it today.  
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: November 19, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »

One of my favorite statements that Cindy made during the house tour. Cindy talks about how herself, George, Lee and Casey will be able to walk thru the gates to heaven, knowing they have done nothing wrong. I wonder where Caylee fits in with this scenario?

OH PLEASE!  GMAFB!!  The fact that she's even saying that makes me go:  Looney toons!!

It's so funny how we interpret something in different ways.  I thought Cindy was implying that Caylee was already there.

I didn't look at it that way, but now that you mention it, she would have included Caylee if she were alive. Makes me think even more that cindy knows Caylee is not here and knows this for a fact.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »

I am new here so forgive me if this is common knowledge to the rest of you.  But is "Destiny" a media figure?  I only ask b/c she seems to be able to gain access to information that the average person would not. 

Destiny is simply a person who likes to call other people and is good at making calls and getting info.  She is no different or BETTER than you or I.

Klaas dont let our monkeys fight , we are all friendly monkeys here .....

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: November 19, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

I always thought there was some reason Annies statement was never released.

Wasn't it said that Annie was chummy with Cindy now?  I may have her confused with someone else.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #212 on: November 19, 2008, 02:28:44 PM »

Good interpretation TOY.  I can see that now, I thought along the same lines as NoRose, but now I am reconsidering that too...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: November 19, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »

Becca...Dolce...Katntx

STOP IT NOW

I'm not going to allow this drama to continue.  I'll start banning or putting people on time out if they can't put their egos aside and I'll start with Destiny because she's the one who started it today.  
Sorry Klaas, have stopped.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: November 19, 2008, 02:29:34 PM »

1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

This last sentence is to me,very disturbing.."at first"..Ok then,what came second...
  The entire episode? An accident at first? WTH Again I think when all the info comes out at trial, it will be very disturbing.

I wonder if it was a deliberate intention to say "not her parents" instead of "not her family." This could easily lead us to a logical conclusion.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: November 19, 2008, 02:30:29 PM »

And yet the same thing keeps happening day after day and the same people continue to attack posters because the opinions are not theirs.  If I had told the forum that Tim had been drinking at the search or that Red was rude to LP I would of been banned and yet some Monkeys can get away with that. Look what happened to Chuck.  He WAS actually there and was banned before he could tell the truth and yet people who were NOT there were allowed to defend Tim.  I think more people are coming around and seeing exactly how Scared Monkeys really works.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: November 19, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

You can not however dispute the fact that several "friends" statements have NOT been released by LE ... and some "friends" have had (what I believe) only portions of their statements released ....

Remember one of JB's first requests was to file a motion to have a list of people that were granted some sort of immunity .... IMO friends may not be covering for Casey ... but indeed Casey may "think" she is covering for things that "they" do ...

I do believe there is a friend or two that have some knowledge of Caylees dimise or at the very least have info that is related to a possible motive or cause of death ... with either direct or indirect involvement ... (this is my opinion)
I agree Invision, it is very interesting that many of the statements have not yet been released.  I just can not fathom covering for a friend, and then that friend feeling confident enough to press charges or like others insert themselves into the case knowing that the one in question has enough ammo to shoot you dead.

We still never heard if that second person of interest mentioned in the Grand Jury was just to cover all bases of Casey or if it was in fact for another person.  I would love to know that out come for sure!

Dolce,the three in question are not pressing charges on Casey.Amy is not in this loop....

Yes, I don't believe is in the know at all because she would have said something to LE IMO after what Casey did to her, maybe out of revenge, no matter if she would get in trouble or not. The others may keep the secret, but IMO, not Amy
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: November 19, 2008, 02:32:20 PM »

1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

This last sentence is to me,very disturbing.."at first"..Ok then,what came second...
  The entire episode? An accident at first? WTH Again I think when all the info comes out at trial, it will be very disturbing.

I wonder if it was a deliberate intention to say "not her parents" instead of "not her family." This could easily lead us to a logical conclusion.

I agree with you on that I think thats why some have refused DNA and polygraph testing and other interviews not released yet
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: November 19, 2008, 02:32:31 PM »

I got that, but I guess I still do not see it Taterkinz.  I would never put my life in the hands of another I guess...I am different than them.  Kio's statement was released though too...hers was very odd!

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: November 19, 2008, 02:33:02 PM »

I see, That leaves Lee as a possibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.