April 25, 2024, 03:12:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379654 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #220 on: November 19, 2008, 02:33:08 PM »

Higherhopes- I for one always enjoy your posts, and will continue to, whether you share info from your friend or not. I see how that could be a problem.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2008, 02:33:46 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

You can not however dispute the fact that several "friends" statements have NOT been released by LE ... and some "friends" have had (what I believe) only portions of their statements released ....

Remember one of JB's first requests was to file a motion to have a list of people that were granted some sort of immunity .... IMO friends may not be covering for Casey ... but indeed Casey may "think" she is covering for things that "they" do ...

I do believe there is a friend or two that have some knowledge of Caylees dimise or at the very least have info that is related to a possible motive or cause of death ... with either direct or indirect involvement ... (this is my opinion)

IMO - the Anthony's and the defense team are aware that bad stuff is going to come out in the trial.  How do we know they know?  Because otherwise, the Anthony's and the defense team wouldn't have spent all the immense energy they've used to lie, obfuscate, distort, blurr and distract everything revolving around the case; most specifically, Tim, Leonard, searches, evidence of a dead Caylee, etc.  We've all witnessed it...AND all of their tactics are working, too...just look at the monkeys...day after day this board is in a dither because everything that was up is now down, everyting white is now black....you know what I mean.  I say....consider the sources: Anthony's and defense team - then go forward...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #222 on: November 19, 2008, 02:34:15 PM »

I'm sorry, way behind.  just got back from a mtg. at work.  I just want to Thank Dolce for defending me, in my absense!

Still not sure what I said wrong or different than anybody else, Des. responded to a post from last night, and I made a similar comment as a buch of others before me.. 

but Thanks Dolce for having my back!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: November 19, 2008, 02:34:16 PM »

And yet the same thing keeps happening day after day and the same people continue to attack posters because the opinions are not theirs.  If I had told the forum that Tim had been drinking at the search or that Red was rude to LP I would of been banned and yet some Monkeys can get away with that. Look what happened to Chuck.  He WAS actually there and was banned before he could tell the truth and yet people who were NOT there were allowed to defend Tim.  I think more people are coming around and seeing exactly how Scared Monkeys really works.

You don't appear to like it here Katntx - I'll make it easier for you.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #224 on: November 19, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »

1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

This last sentence is to me,very disturbing.."at first"..Ok then,what came second...
  The entire episode? An accident at first? WTH Again I think when all the info comes out at trial, it will be very disturbing.

I wonder if it was a deliberate intention to say "not her parents" instead of "not her family." This could easily lead us to a logical conclusion.
Same thought here..why not mention "family" to include "Lee"??

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »

Dolce,the three in question are not pressing charges on Casey.Amy is not in this loop....
I got that, but I guess I still do not see it Taterkinz.  I would never put my life in the hands of another I guess...I am different than them.  Kio's statement was released though too...hers was very odd!

Kios statement was the oddest of all the statements. I go back to hers often as things come out to see if it makes any more sense than it did before. If you go back and re-read after what we all know now, her statements gets even more interesting.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 19, 2008, 02:35:09 PM »

And yet the same thing keeps happening day after day and the same people continue to attack posters because the opinions are not theirs.  If I had told the forum that Tim had been drinking at the search or that Red was rude to LP I would of been banned and yet some Monkeys can get away with that. Look what happened to Chuck.  He WAS actually there and was banned before he could tell the truth and yet people who were NOT there were allowed to defend Tim.  I think more people are coming around and seeing exactly how Scared Monkeys really works.

You don't appear to like it here Katntx - I'll make it easier for you.

Yea I figured you would!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #227 on: November 19, 2008, 02:35:15 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

I always thought there was some reason Annies statement was never released.

Wasn't it said that Annie was chummy with Cindy now?  I may have her confused with someone else.   
Yes, I think I read that somewhere.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2008, 02:36:07 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but I thought the cement slab in the Anthony's yard, was not correct info. They had pavers put down, not a slab.
You are correct!! It has been rehased a million times but every few weeks or so that 'cement' thing rears its ugly head!

I distinctly remember Tim Miller himself say that there was a new slab and that he hoped his team would get to search there in a few days; however, this was some time back and after a few days that search never came about.

Also, in pictures of Lee's house, you can see that there is a new section of a sidewalk poured.  I doubt, though, that Lee would have poured a new section of the sidewalk...probably the county.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2008, 02:36:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been reading and I just wanted to say that, I can understand Des to a degree, I realize that this board is all about having proof to whatever is being said and sometimes some of us can't show proof of what we have been told...Some of you might remember when I first came here, I told everybody that I had a friend inLE and that I was talking to him about this case and of course he couldnt tell me a lot but he would answer my questions if he thought it would not be hindering the case in anyway, and so I would post what little I was able to get out of what he said, everytime I did that I would catch he!!, from some of the Monkeys here from time to time only because I either couldnt show proof of what I was saying or they....just didnt believe or I guess it did mess with their ego's.....
   I was not posting the things that I was for anykind of self indulgence or for any reason other than my interest in this case and to help my fellow Monkeys try to find the truth in this big mess...for I still talk to my friend almost every day and will continue to do so, I just dont share as much, because I cant and wont show my proof of his existence and our friendship without causing him problems, and since I cant do this then I understand that I will always be taken by some as just being a liar or making things up........Im not saying anything bad about this forum, believe me, I understand that anybody can say anything on the enternet, and without proof how are we to know what their intentions are, I know that Klass and the rest of the Mods are doing a great job here as Klass really helped me a few times and I have great respect for her and everthing she and the other Mods have to do......
   Still I stand by everthing I was told about this case by my friend and with everyday that passes by I see things go from one extreme to the other but the things I said at the beginning have held there  ground........
       I wish for only one thing and that is for Justice for Caylee, and I am certain that is coming soon.......

HH..  BIG HUG!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: November 19, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »

I just can't see KC calmly sitting in jail covering for anyone. If she could implicate anyone at all in any way,she would!! She would lay it all on them and have her mother screaming it from the rooftops!! No...JMO.KC doesn't connect with any other human beings(I use that term loosely) for her to have their involvement. The only people that I believe are accomplices,simply by withholding or changing information are the A's and I don't believe that even started until well after the fact when they caught on by themselves. I don't believe KC told them the truth either.

Carmen
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: November 19, 2008, 02:38:33 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

Reading over her ex boyfriend Dante's posts again at WS, I don't know why, but there is something about him that makes me uncomfortable. He could be a great guy, I don't know, just a gut feeling.

Funny you should say that he makes you uncomfortable, because I seem to have the same aversion to him as well.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: November 19, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but I thought the cement slab in the Anthony's yard, was not correct info. They had pavers put down, not a slab.
You are correct!! It has been rehased a million times but every few weeks or so that 'cement' thing rears its ugly head!

I distinctly remember Tim Miller himself say that there was a new slab and that he hoped his team would get to search there in a few days; however, this was some time back and after a few days that search never came about.

Also, in pictures of Lee's house, you can see that there is a new section of a sidewalk poured.  I doubt, though, that Lee would have poured a new section of the sidewalk...probably the county.

Looking at all the photos though, there is no new slab to be found, just pavers.  If it was sidewalk, you are right that would be county.  Tim could have been mistaken and thought the pavers were a slab of concrete?  I have no idea, just do not see it in the photos of the back yard.
Its a PUZZLER!!  Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: November 19, 2008, 02:40:32 PM »

I just can't see KC calmly sitting in jail covering for anyone. If she could implicate anyone at all in any way,she would!! She would lay it all on them and have her mother screaming it from the rooftops!! No...JMO.KC doesn't connect with any other human beings(I use that term loosely) for her to have their involvement. The only people that I believe are accomplices,simply by withholding or changing information are the A's and I don't believe that even started until well after the fact when they caught on by themselves. I don't believe KC told them the truth either.
I can not either seeing that her Mother is happy to point the finger every which way possible!  I agree with what you have said, but am open to other options.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: November 19, 2008, 02:40:43 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/19/padilla-kid-finders-in-the-end-who-is-the-organization-that-really-searches-and-finds-missing-persons-texas-equusearch-thats-who/

Padilla, Kid Finders??? In the End Who is the Organization that Really Searches and Finds Missing Persons … Texas Equusearch that’s Who
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: November 19, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

You can not however dispute the fact that several "friends" statements have NOT been released by LE ... and some "friends" have had (what I believe) only portions of their statements released ....

Remember one of JB's first requests was to file a motion to have a list of people that were granted some sort of immunity .... IMO friends may not be covering for Casey ... but indeed Casey may "think" she is covering for things that "they" do ...

I do believe there is a friend or two that have some knowledge of Caylees dimise or at the very least have info that is related to a possible motive or cause of death ... with either direct or indirect involvement ... (this is my opinion)
I agree Invision, it is very interesting that many of the statements have not yet been released.  I just can not fathom covering for a friend, and then that friend feeling confident enough to press charges or like others insert themselves into the case knowing that the one in question has enough ammo to shoot you dead.

We still never heard if that second person of interest mentioned in the Grand Jury was just to cover all bases of Casey or if it was in fact for another person.  I would love to know that out come for sure!

IMO Casey does not "think" like the normal person ... REMEMBER she was telling a little 12 yr old girl something to the effect of "we are like sisters now" ...

She is IMO capable of "keeping secrets" for her "friends" b/c she has an immature mind and is thinking "I won't tell on them so they like me, I'm a good friend" .... She is not thinking for one second that these same "friends" will turn their back on her ... and do the right thing for Caylee ...

IMO Casey also knows (to some extent) that IF these "friends" rat out her ... they are "ratting" out themselves only on a different level ...

She doesn't know (But Baez does) know what LE is able to "overlook" in an immunity deal to get to the truth.  That is why I believe JB has asked for the "immunity list" to see WHO has sold Casey out ... JB knows Casey lives in this "la la land" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: November 19, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »

Didn't we learn (some time back) that Annie was given immunity so she would disclose information and not be charged inconnection with drugs?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: November 19, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been reading and I just wanted to say that, I can understand Des to a degree, I realize that this board is all about having proof to whatever is being said and sometimes some of us can't show proof of what we have been told...Some of you might remember when I first came here, I told everybody that I had a friend inLE and that I was talking to him about this case and of course he couldnt tell me a lot but he would answer my questions if he thought it would not be hindering the case in anyway, and so I would post what little I was able to get out of what he said, everytime I did that I would catch he!!, from some of the Monkeys here from time to time only because I either couldnt show proof of what I was saying or they....just didnt believe or I guess it did mess with their ego's.....
   I was not posting the things that I was for anykind of self indulgence or for any reason other than my interest in this case and to help my fellow Monkeys try to find the truth in this big mess...for I still talk to my friend almost every day and will continue to do so, I just dont share as much, because I cant and wont show my proof of his existence and our friendship without causing him problems, and since I cant do this then I understand that I will always be taken by some as just being a liar or making things up........Im not saying anything bad about this forum, believe me, I understand that anybody can say anything on the enternet, and without proof how are we to know what their intentions are, I know that Klass and the rest of the Mods are doing a great job here as Klass really helped me a few times and I have great respect for her and everthing she and the other Mods have to do......
   Still I stand by everthing I was told about this case by my friend and with everyday that passes by I see things go from one extreme to the other but the things I said at the beginning have held there  ground........
       I wish for only one thing and that is for Justice for Caylee, and I am certain that is coming soon.......

HH..  BIG HUG!
Yes  and right back at you......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: November 19, 2008, 02:42:46 PM »

Dolce,the three in question are not pressing charges on Casey.Amy is not in this loop....
I got that, but I guess I still do not see it Taterkinz.  I would never put my life in the hands of another I guess...I am different than them.  Kio's statement was released though too...hers was very odd!

I agree with you Dolce..What if Casey was drugging Caylee with Zanex and putting her in the trunk to sleep while she partied?Could it be that there was a party,Casey passed out and did not wake up in time to retrieve Caylee before she suffocated in the trunk?It's terribly hot by 9am down there and the car would be so much hotter.There may be two or three that know exactly what happened if it went down like this considering Casey had just spent the night there..You or I would do no such thing but then again,we have nothing to hide.I feel sure Casey and the majority of her friends had lot's to hide and most of the time....

C'mere Dolce...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: November 19, 2008, 02:43:30 PM »

Higherhopes- I for one always enjoy your posts, and will continue to, whether you share info from your friend or not. I see how that could be a problem.
Thank you and I enjoy yours also.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.