April 26, 2024, 08:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379733 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: November 19, 2008, 02:43:35 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but I thought the cement slab in the Anthony's yard, was not correct info. They had pavers put down, not a slab.
You are correct!! It has been rehased a million times but every few weeks or so that 'cement' thing rears its ugly head!

I distinctly remember Tim Miller himself say that there was a new slab and that he hoped his team would get to search there in a few days; however, this was some time back and after a few days that search never came about.

Also, in pictures of Lee's house, you can see that there is a new section of a sidewalk poured.  I doubt, though, that Lee would have poured a new section of the sidewalk...probably the county.

Looking at all the photos though, there is no new slab to be found, just pavers.  If it was sidewalk, you are right that would be county.  Tim could have been mistaken and thought the pavers were a slab of concrete?  I have no idea, just do not see it in the photos of the back yard.
Its a PUZZLER!!  Smile

The new slab was in front of the A's house.  I'm not sure if the Homeowners Association takes care of that or the homeowner themself.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: November 19, 2008, 02:44:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been reading and I just wanted to say that, I can understand Des to a degree, I realize that this board is all about having proof to whatever is being said and sometimes some of us can't show proof of what we have been told...Some of you might remember when I first came here, I told everybody that I had a friend inLE and that I was talking to him about this case and of course he couldnt tell me a lot but he would answer my questions if he thought it would not be hindering the case in anyway, and so I would post what little I was able to get out of what he said, everytime I did that I would catch he!!, from some of the Monkeys here from time to time only because I either couldnt show proof of what I was saying or they....just didnt believe or I guess it did mess with their ego's.....
   I was not posting the things that I was for anykind of self indulgence or for any reason other than my interest in this case and to help my fellow Monkeys try to find the truth in this big mess...for I still talk to my friend almost every day and will continue to do so, I just dont share as much, because I cant and wont show my proof of his existence and our friendship without causing him problems, and since I cant do this then I understand that I will always be taken by some as just being a liar or making things up........Im not saying anything bad about this forum, believe me, I understand that anybody can say anything on the enternet, and without proof how are we to know what their intentions are, I know that Klass and the rest of the Mods are doing a great job here as Klass really helped me a few times and I have great respect for her and everthing she and the other Mods have to do......
   Still I stand by everthing I was told about this case by my friend and with everyday that passes by I see things go from one extreme to the other but the things I said at the beginning have held there  ground........
       I wish for only one thing and that is for Justice for Caylee, and I am certain that is coming soon.......

I enjoy any and all input from you. I'm not bound to take as gospel anything I hear from any source.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #242 on: November 19, 2008, 02:44:32 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

I always thought there was some reason Annies statement was never released.
Reading over her ex boyfriend Dante's posts again at WS, I don't know why, but there is something about him that makes me uncomfortable. He could be a great guy, I don't know, just a gut feeling.

Funny you should say that he makes you uncomfortable, because I seem to have the same aversion to him as well.
At first glance of him I got an uneasy feeling about him too.  He just does not look like the "Casey type" either. 
It was mentioned that he was lurking at LP's dives too....
Also, when him and Casey broke up he started going out with Amy??  That caused a huge fight in my Sorority one time with a sister dating an ex of another sister, nightmare for all of us that were there. That was always a rule of thumb as far as I knew it never to date a best friends ex.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: November 19, 2008, 02:45:04 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been reading and I just wanted to say that, I can understand Des to a degree, I realize that this board is all about having proof to whatever is being said and sometimes some of us can't show proof of what we have been told...Some of you might remember when I first came here, I told everybody that I had a friend inLE and that I was talking to him about this case and of course he couldnt tell me a lot but he would answer my questions if he thought it would not be hindering the case in anyway, and so I would post what little I was able to get out of what he said, everytime I did that I would catch he!!, from some of the Monkeys here from time to time only because I either couldnt show proof of what I was saying or they....just didnt believe or I guess it did mess with their ego's.....
   I was not posting the things that I was for anykind of self indulgence or for any reason other than my interest in this case and to help my fellow Monkeys try to find the truth in this big mess...for I still talk to my friend almost every day and will continue to do so, I just dont share as much, because I cant and wont show my proof of his existence and our friendship without causing him problems, and since I cant do this then I understand that I will always be taken by some as just being a liar or making things up........Im not saying anything bad about this forum, believe me, I understand that anybody can say anything on the enternet, and without proof how are we to know what their intentions are, I know that Klass and the rest of the Mods are doing a great job here as Klass really helped me a few times and I have great respect for her and everthing she and the other Mods have to do......
   Still I stand by everthing I was told about this case by my friend and with everyday that passes by I see things go from one extreme to the other but the things I said at the beginning have held there  ground........
       I wish for only one thing and that is for Justice for Caylee, and I am certain that is coming soon.......

HH..  BIG HUG!
Yes  and right back at you......

Well said HH!  I miss your updates!   
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: November 19, 2008, 02:45:21 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

Wasn't it said that Annie was chummy with Cindy now?  I may have her confused with someone else.   
Yes, I think I read that somewhere.

Zanex connection?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: November 19, 2008, 02:45:29 PM »

Actually, I like the way SM works. We are members but also visitors. The owners or mods of this site have every right to their loyalties and they should be respected. I don't let people crap on my friends in my house and I don't do it in theirs! Also, I believe above board constructive criticism of these friends has been well tolerated and respected. Why would they have to allow below the belt stabs at someone on a personal level that they respect and care about? By the way, I don't even know who owns the board, who all the mods are, whose old,whose new etc.so I guess my opinion can be really unbiased!

Carmen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: November 19, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »

I enjoy any and all input from you. I'm not bound to take as gospel anything I hear from any source.

I feel exactly the same and especially information from random posters on the internet (no offense to anyone intended).   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: November 19, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »

Dolce,the three in question are not pressing charges on Casey.Amy is not in this loop....
I got that, but I guess I still do not see it Taterkinz.  I would never put my life in the hands of another I guess...I am different than them.  Kio's statement was released though too...hers was very odd!

I agree with you Dolce..What if Casey was drugging Caylee with Zanex and putting her in the trunk to sleep while she partied?Could it be that there was a party,Casey passed out and did not wake up in time to retrieve Caylee before she suffocated in the trunk?It's terribly hot by 9am down there and the car would be so much hotter.There may be two or three that know exactly what happened if it went down like this considering Casey had just spent the night there..You or I would do no such thing but then again,we have nothing to hide.I feel sure Casey and the majority of her friends had lot's to hide and most of the time....

C'mere Dolce...
Wow, interesting insight!  I say we experiment with Casey and see how long one can last in the trunk before suffocating...the test should run long though just to be absolutely sure!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: November 19, 2008, 02:47:59 PM »

Reading over her ex boyfriend Dante's posts again at WS, I don't know why, but there is something about him that makes me uncomfortable. He could be a great guy, I don't know, just a gut feeling.

There are a few things that make me feel uncomfortable about Dante ... For one, him "quitting his job" on IIRC June 17th ... a job that was across the street from Amscott .. Second the timing of him and Annie's breakup ... and him moving out of SawGrass Apts ... hhhuummm both "suspect" to say the least ... IMO  oh yeah, Third Exit13 saying he (Dante) is a "teddy bear of a guy and had nothing to do w/case" (in so many words)  hhhuummm

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: November 19, 2008, 02:48:19 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

You can not however dispute the fact that several "friends" statements have NOT been released by LE ... and some "friends" have had (what I believe) only portions of their statements released ....

Remember one of JB's first requests was to file a motion to have a list of people that were granted some sort of immunity .... IMO friends may not be covering for Casey ... but indeed Casey may "think" she is covering for things that "they" do ...

I do believe there is a friend or two that have some knowledge of Caylees dimise or at the very least have info that is related to a possible motive or cause of death ... with either direct or indirect involvement ... (this is my opinion)
I agree Invision, it is very interesting that many of the statements have not yet been released.  I just can not fathom covering for a friend, and then that friend feeling confident enough to press charges or like others insert themselves into the case knowing that the one in question has enough ammo to shoot you dead.

We still never heard if that second person of interest mentioned in the Grand Jury was just to cover all bases of Casey or if it was in fact for another person.  I would love to know that out come for sure!

IMO Casey does not "think" like the normal person ... REMEMBER she was telling a little 12 yr old girl something to the effect of "we are like sisters now" ...

She is IMO capable of "keeping secrets" for her "friends" b/c she has an immature mind and is thinking "I won't tell on them so they like me, I'm a good friend" .... She is not thinking for one second that these same "friends" will turn their back on her ... and do the right thing for Caylee ...

IMO Casey also knows (to some extent) that IF these "friends" rat out her ... they are "ratting" out themselves only on a different level ...

She doesn't know (But Baez does) know what LE is able to "overlook" in an immunity deal to get to the truth.  That is why I believe JB has asked for the "immunity list" to see WHO has sold Casey out ... JB knows Casey lives in this "la la land" ...

I must have missed that. Baez asked for an immunity list? If true, very interesting. That would tip them off to what LE knows. All beaz would have to do is ask what so and so (from immunity list) knows and that right that will be a warning to what they will have to prepare for.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: November 19, 2008, 02:49:58 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but I thought the cement slab in the Anthony's yard, was not correct info. They had pavers put down, not a slab.
You are correct!! It has been rehased a million times but every few weeks or so that 'cement' thing rears its ugly head!

I distinctly remember Tim Miller himself say that there was a new slab and that he hoped his team would get to search there in a few days; however, this was some time back and after a few days that search never came about.

Also, in pictures of Lee's house, you can see that there is a new section of a sidewalk poured.  I doubt, though, that Lee would have poured a new section of the sidewalk...probably the county.

Looking at all the photos though, there is no new slab to be found, just pavers.  If it was sidewalk, you are right that would be county.  Tim could have been mistaken and thought the pavers were a slab of concrete?  I have no idea, just do not see it in the photos of the back yard.
Its a PUZZLER!!  Smile

The new slab was in front of the A's house.  I'm not sure if the Homeowners Association takes care of that or the homeowner themself.
In front where?  I want to go look at the photos to see, as if it were driveway area of from yard beyond the normal 5 feet that would be Anthony's doing, if it were side walk or driveway up to 5 feet that would be county...in Florida you own the property but you give leeway to the county.  I do not see them placing a body in front though where someone might see. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: November 19, 2008, 02:50:14 PM »

Dolce,the three in question are not pressing charges on Casey.Amy is not in this loop....
I got that, but I guess I still do not see it Taterkinz.  I would never put my life in the hands of another I guess...I am different than them.  Kio's statement was released though too...hers was very odd!

Dolce, it seems that you are a "thinking" person....now sure how well friends, who are more likely to be taking drugs with Casey, can "think".   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: November 19, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »

There are a few things that make me feel uncomfortable about Dante ... For one, him "quitting his job" on IIRC June 17th ... a job that was across the street from Amscott .. Second the timing of him and Annie's breakup ... and him moving out of SawGrass Apts ... hhhuummm both "suspect" to say the least ... IMO  oh yeah, Third Exit13 saying he (Dante) is a "teddy bear of a guy and had nothing to do w/case" (in so many words)  hhhuummm

Is he the one that worked at some sort of auto place?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: November 19, 2008, 02:50:36 PM »

I didn't know there was an immunity list. Where did that come from? Which docs would I find it in?

Carmen
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: November 19, 2008, 02:52:03 PM »

Why does it say leet where my post number should be ?

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: November 19, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »

Cool!Came back all on it's own....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: November 19, 2008, 02:53:41 PM »

HH..  BIG HUG!
Yes  and right back at you......

Well said HH!  I miss your updates!   
Awwwwww   its OK Mammy.......I'm still here and I will always answer you with anything I can to help......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: November 19, 2008, 02:55:38 PM »

oops. Maybe your glasses are dirty! LOL I see a 1338

Carmen
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: November 19, 2008, 02:55:53 PM »

If I had the talent of Des I would call up that lil ole LE dept with this Loretta Lynn accent of mine and say I'll trade 1 gallon of moonshine for all the evidence. we need it in the cage now. 

LOVE YOU DES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #259 on: November 19, 2008, 02:56:39 PM »

Actually, I like the way SM works. We are members but also visitors. The owners or mods of this site have every right to their loyalties and they should be respected. I don't let people crap on my friends in my house and I don't do it in theirs! Also, I believe above board constructive criticism of these friends has been well tolerated and respected. Why would they have to allow below the belt stabs at someone on a personal level that they respect and care about? By the way, I don't even know who owns the board, who all the mods are, whose old,whose new etc.so I guess my opinion can be really unbiased!

This is a great post, and I think all of us at one time or another may need to remind ourselves of that.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.