April 24, 2024, 11:41:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379618 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 19, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »

That post was great Klaasend!! Thats the kind of stuff I like reading on this board !!!!

That's the kind of stuff I like ready anywhere   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #281 on: November 19, 2008, 03:14:10 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

I always thought there was some reason Annies statement was never released.
Reading over her ex boyfriend Dante's posts again at WS, I don't know why, but there is something about him that makes me uncomfortable. He could be a great guy, I don't know, just a gut feeling.

Funny you should say that he makes you uncomfortable, because I seem to have the same aversion to him as well.
At first glance of him I got an uneasy feeling about him too.  He just does not look like the "Casey type" either. 
It was mentioned that he was lurking at LP's dives too....
Also, when him and Casey broke up he started going out with Amy??  That caused a huge fight in my Sorority one time with a sister dating an ex of another sister, nightmare for all of us that were there. That was always a rule of thumb as far as I knew it never to date a best friends ex.

IIRC that was Ricardo Morales that broke up w/Casey and started dating Amy ...
Did he make her an offer she could not refuse?   That would be even more fuel to the fire for Casey then....

Please help me understand your question ... I don't know who you are refering to and what offer "they" might have made ...

I was simply stating that I believe it was RM that Casey broke up w/and he dated Amy and Not Dante as we were refering to in the above posts ...
I was being silly Invision...as he looks like a guy coming from "The Godfather".  It is Riccardo I am thinking of, not Dante....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: November 19, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »

Dolce,  The only cement slab that I noticed had been replaced was on the front sidewalk.

Gotcha!  Thank you for the clarification, I am going to look now.  If George did pour that slab that could be the reason why he was claiming it as "his property".  Also if Caylee is under it, makes sense why he got so anal about people being on top of it.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: November 19, 2008, 03:17:37 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

I always thought there was some reason Annies statement was never released.
Reading over her ex boyfriend Dante's posts again at WS, I don't know why, but there is something about him that makes me uncomfortable. He could be a great guy, I don't know, just a gut feeling.

Funny you should say that he makes you uncomfortable, because I seem to have the same aversion to him as well.
At first glance of him I got an uneasy feeling about him too.  He just does not look like the "Casey type" either. 
It was mentioned that he was lurking at LP's dives too....
Also, when him and Casey broke up he started going out with Amy??  That caused a huge fight in my Sorority one time with a sister dating an ex of another sister, nightmare for all of us that were there. That was always a rule of thumb as far as I knew it never to date a best friends ex.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dante and Annie were the couple. I think Amy dated Ricardo.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: November 19, 2008, 03:18:29 PM »

Yep-a Puzzler!  I don't ever recall seeing a slab in a picture either.  There was a mention of a new section poured as you step out of the house (maybe it's left up to your definition of a slab - I think a slab a substantial area...others might thing 3 feet x 3 feet).  But...I don't recall a picture of a new slab...could something have been poured AFTER the police searched the back yard?  A small area could have been poured by mixing up concrete in a bucket or wheelbarrow...don't always need a concrete truck to visit the house.
Just throwing it out there...

Now, I know that they found fresh poured slabs in the woods...could that be what they are talking about?

Where?  What woods? When? Who found it? .... YIKES!  I missed that ...
Some guys had claimed to find slabs of cement in the woods along with toys...do not take this as gospel, it was looked into I know that and nothing further was done about it.  It was mentioned quite a ways back though within the thread.  I will dig for it on the side and see if I can find it all.  It was arround the time the toy wheelbarrow was found.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: November 19, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »

Yep-a Puzzler!  I don't ever recall seeing a slab in a picture either.  There was a mention of a new section poured as you step out of the house (maybe it's left up to your definition of a slab - I think a slab a substantial area...others might thing 3 feet x 3 feet).  But...I don't recall a picture of a new slab...could something have been poured AFTER the police searched the back yard?  A small area could have been poured by mixing up concrete in a bucket or wheelbarrow...don't always need a concrete truck to visit the house.

Now, I know that they found fresh poured slabs in the woods...could that be what they are talking about?

I really don't know...I just remember Tim saying that he or LE would search the "slab" in a few days...we never heard that Tim searched (I believe he left town before the few days were up) and, of course, if LE searched we wouldn't be told about that.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: November 19, 2008, 03:19:28 PM »

And yet the same thing keeps happening day after day and the same people continue to attack posters because the opinions are not theirs.  If I had told the forum that Tim had been drinking at the search or that Red was rude to LP I would of been banned and yet some Monkeys can get away with that. Look what happened to Chuck.  He WAS actually there and was banned before he could tell the truth and yet people who were NOT there were allowed to defend Tim.  I think more people are coming around and seeing exactly how Scared Monkeys really works.

You don't appear to like it here Katntx - I'll make it easier for you.

Yea I figured you would!

I do not like drama nor do I like MISTRUTHS .... In Klass's defense .... I was here that night and Colt was told by Klaas go ahead and make a post on his version of what he witnessed that day while at the TES search .... Colt chose NOT to ... and to my knowlege Colt has NOT been banned but has chosen NOT to post here since that night ....

Sorry to bring this post forward Klaas as I am not trying to rehash anything nor start (continue) trouble ... but I really don't care for Misinformation being passed on as "fact" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: November 19, 2008, 03:20:53 PM »

Okay I have a quick question . If KC made the statements that they have not even found her clothes yet... What did she do undress her , bury her naked , what clothes the ones she was wearing or a bag of clothes she kept in the car , like say a diaper bag , or when she moved her her body was so decomp that the clothes fell off ? I hope this post makes since .

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: November 19, 2008, 03:21:24 PM »

Maybe Caylee fell asleep in the back seat of the car with help of drugging.Casey went on to her party and left her sleeping all warm and comfy parking her car away from anyone that could see in.She locked all the doors thinking Caylee would be safe.She got too drunk,passed out,and Caylee suffocated.Casey upon awakening,freaks,runs out and discovers her dead and it was then she transfers her to the trunk.I would think if she loved Caylee at all,upon awakening she would have been in a state of panic for whomever was there to see thereby drawing attention to herself...? Maybe the three,knew Caylee was asleep in the car..

That is definitely a possibility. Most of her friends did not have kids so they don't quite know child safety issues, they are quite naive at that young age, as far as children go... With that said, I do see that sort of situation as being a possibility.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: November 19, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dante and Annie were the couple. I think Amy dated Ricardo.
Yes, Invision corrected me, it was Annie with Dante, and Amy with Riccardo after Casey.  Still odd, but not pertinant.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: November 19, 2008, 03:23:40 PM »

Maybe Caylee fell asleep in the back seat of the car with help of drugging.Casey went on to her party and left her sleeping all warm and comfy parking her car away from anyone that could see in.She locked all the doors thinking Caylee would be safe.She got too drunk,passed out,and Caylee suffocated.Casey upon awakening,freaks,runs out and discovers her dead and it was then she transfers her to the trunk.I would think if she loved Caylee at all,upon awakening she would have been in a state of panic for whomever was there to see thereby drawing attention to herself...? Maybe the three,knew Caylee was asleep in the car..

That is definitely a possibility. Most of her friends did not have kids so they don't quite know child safety issues, they are quite naive at that young age, as far as children go... With that said, I do see that sort of situation as being a possibility.

Especially if there was chloroform in the trunk...maybe no one...not even KC...thought about the effect of chlorform fumes in a closed, hot trunk.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #291 on: November 19, 2008, 03:23:48 PM »

I have not seen anything about immunity for anyone, except rumor. And yes Dante works or worked at a car dealership, or somewhere fixing cars, by his posts on WS, he is really into cars.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: November 19, 2008, 03:25:51 PM »

Okay I have a quick question . If KC made the statements that they have not even found her clothes yet... What did she do undress her , bury her naked , what clothes the ones she was wearing or a bag of clothes she kept in the car , like say a diaper bag , or when she moved her her body was so decomp that the clothes fell off ? I hope this post makes since .
I hear what you are trying to say. I find that statement odd too...because then Cindy came back a few times with a counter statement saying that all of Caylee's clothing and toys were accounted for, but not until articles of clothing started being discovered, Caylee's or not. 
Casey I think made that statement to try and tie in to the kidnapping aspect of her lies, but then Cindy comes with something totally different which makes you wonder how can it all be accounted for if Caylee had to be wearing something....

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: November 19, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »

Especially if there was chloroform in the trunk...maybe no one...not even KC...thought about the effect of chlorform fumes in a closed, hot trunk.

Chloroform is heavy and displaces the air that we breathe...if Caylee was laying in the trunk, she would be breathing from that low area and oxygen would be replaced by chloroform fumes, right?

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: November 19, 2008, 03:26:13 PM »

Just shows how sick that witch is. Probably took the clothing off of a decomposing body so when they body was found they couldn't identify it. Yuck
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 19, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »

I have not seen anything about immunity for anyone, except rumor. And yes Dante works or worked at a car dealership, or somewhere fixing cars, by his posts on WS, he is really into cars.

I haven't seen anything about immunity for anyone either.  I think Dante and Ricardo both worked at the car dealership and Casey used to stop by there when she dated Ricardo.  She would sometimes stop by there with Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: November 19, 2008, 03:27:10 PM »

I can honestly see Casey thinking that it's dark,tuck her in,the air is much cooler,crack a window for some air,lock the doors,all is well....Caylee being in a drug induced sleep had no defense against the heat and simply stayed asleep...I pray hard that this scenario is close to what happened.Caylee simply not waking up is a much greater thought process for me...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: November 19, 2008, 03:27:17 PM »

I really don't know...I just remember Tim saying that he or LE would search the "slab" in a few days...we never heard that Tim searched (I believe he left town before the few days were up) and, of course, if LE searched we wouldn't be told about that.

Monkey road trip!  "SHOTGUN!"  Klaas grab your keys we need to inspect each and every possible "slab"!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: November 19, 2008, 03:27:51 PM »

Chloroform is heavy and displaces the air that we breathe...if Caylee was laying in the trunk, she would be breathing from that low area and oxygen would be replaced by chloroform fumes, right?

That's the way I understood it when it was explained on NG.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #299 on: November 19, 2008, 03:28:18 PM »

How is it the oc shiffs office does not know about the slap--i knew about it  by reading scared moneys--I think they better start reading scared monkeys

I think they do read here!

The slab was discussed on the fist few threads for Caylee.  There were people emailing reporters and sending in tips just as they do now in regards to it.

Hello Monkeys and newbies,

Help what slap????????????????

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.