April 26, 2024, 02:35:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379761 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: November 19, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »

Okay I have a quick question . If KC made the statements that they have not even found her clothes yet... What did she do undress her , bury her naked , what clothes the ones she was wearing or a bag of clothes she kept in the car , like say a diaper bag , or when she moved her her body was so decomp that the clothes fell off ? I hope this post makes since .

Just shows how sick that witch is. Probably took the clothing off of a decomposing body so when they body was found they couldn't identify it. Yuck

The clothing was taken off Caylee's babydoll, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #301 on: November 19, 2008, 03:29:09 PM »

And yet the same thing keeps happening day after day and the same people continue to attack posters because the opinions are not theirs.  If I had told the forum that Tim had been drinking at the search or that Red was rude to LP I would of been banned and yet some Monkeys can get away with that. Look what happened to Chuck.  He WAS actually there and was banned before he could tell the truth and yet people who were NOT there were allowed to defend Tim.  I think more people are coming around and seeing exactly how Scared Monkeys really works.

I should KNOW better, but here goes~I thought Chuck was banned for his attitude towards Klaas and not his posting about the search...no nanner throwin as I'm at work

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: November 19, 2008, 03:29:34 PM »

Does anyone have a photo of the front sidewalk at the A's?  Facing the house, it was to the left of the driveway.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: November 19, 2008, 03:30:17 PM »

Okay I have a quick question . If KC made the statements that they have not even found her clothes yet... What did she do undress her , bury her naked , what clothes the ones she was wearing or a bag of clothes she kept in the car , like say a diaper bag , or when she moved her her body was so decomp that the clothes fell off ? I hope this post makes since .
I hear what you are trying to say. I find that statement odd too...because then Cindy came back a few times with a counter statement saying that all of Caylee's clothing and toys were accounted for, but not until articles of clothing started being discovered, Caylee's or not. 
Casey I think made that statement to try and tie in to the kidnapping aspect of her lies, but then Cindy comes with something totally different which makes you wonder how can it all be accounted for if Caylee had to be wearing something....

Cindy lies and twists things as new info comes out. Whatever is is, she says whatever suits her side in the particular situation. She accused LP of stealing clothing from the house so that tells us that something is missing. She is also saying that just in case clothing is found, she can say Padilla did it. Funny how Casey nows says that and with Cindys statements, you put them together and get that something with clothes is known to Cindy and Casey
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: November 19, 2008, 03:30:35 PM »

Have we heard anything on why forensics experts and Padilla et al, where not on witness list?

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: November 19, 2008, 03:31:12 PM »

Can someone give me a quick recap on what is going on???
I am seeing immunity, naked body buried, etc...
please??    Smile

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: November 19, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »

How is it the oc shiffs office does not know about the slap--i knew about it  by reading scared moneys--I think they better start reading scared monkeys

I think they do read here!

The slab was discussed on the fist few threads for Caylee.  There were people emailing reporters and sending in tips just as they do now in regards to it.

Hello Monkeys and newbies,

Help what slap????????????????

I believe that is a typo.  slab  not slap.  That brings back memories of Angie911dispatcher, the typo queen.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrfy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: November 19, 2008, 03:31:47 PM »

Maybe clothes for Caylee was what were purchased at JCP
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: November 19, 2008, 03:32:14 PM »

Just shows how sick that witch is. Probably took the clothing off of a decomposing body so when they body was found they couldn't identify it. Yuck

Poor Caylee probably had the babydoll in her arms when she died.  I hope it was tested.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #309 on: November 19, 2008, 03:32:22 PM »

Just for the record!Don't any monkeys even think about trying to speak for me...I never follow the norm...The rule of thumb should be implemented.Keep your personal baggage off the boards...You got something to say?Do it in private...Drama!I hate it!!!!!!

Awww Sweet Taters, don't get your panties in a bunch!! This is just for you! 

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jimdandy/specials/sweettators/

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: November 19, 2008, 03:32:49 PM »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dante and Annie were the couple. I think Amy dated Ricardo.
Yes, Invision corrected me, it was Annie with Dante, and Amy with Riccardo after Casey.  Still odd, but not pertinant.

I may be out of the dating loop at this stage of my life, but when I was younger we DID NOT date our best girlfriend's ex boyfriend.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: November 19, 2008, 03:32:50 PM »

Is there supposed to be another document dump from LE this week?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #312 on: November 19, 2008, 03:35:23 PM »

I've been wondering this since reading about this yesterday. I'm guessing she put the clothes that were on Caylee in one place, and her body in another, which would make sense maybe in her eyes. If she buried her, perhaps thinking if uncovered by animals, or flooding, the clothes would get someones attention, where as without someone, might not notice. I know what I'm trying to say, just not doing a good job of it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: November 19, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »

Poor Caylee probably had the babydoll in her arms when she died.  I hope it was tested.
I really dont think Casey took the clothes off Caylee after the decomp. started...that would be kinda ummmmmm nasty....I really think she might be talking about some clothes that she may have had in a diaperbag or just a plastic bag....Hence her telling Cindy...Mom the nanny has clothes at her house for Caylee........jmo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #314 on: November 19, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dante and Annie were the couple. I think Amy dated Ricardo.
Yes, Invision corrected me, it was Annie with Dante, and Amy with Riccardo after Casey.  Still odd, but not pertinant.

I may be out of the dating loop at this stage of my life, but when I was younger we DID NOT date our best girlfriend's ex boyfriend.
You are NOT out of the loop!!  That is exactly what I said too!!  Its so not right..and fights just come from it. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: November 19, 2008, 03:36:58 PM »

Just for the record!Don't any monkeys even think about trying to speak for me...I never follow the norm...The rule of thumb should be implemented.Keep your personal baggage off the boards...You got something to say?Do it in private...Drama!I hate it!!!!!!

Awww Sweet Taters, don't get your panties in a bunch!! This is just for you! 

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jimdandy/specials/sweettators/

Awwwwwwwwwww Thankyou!C'Mere>>>

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: November 19, 2008, 03:37:47 PM »

How is it the oc shiffs office does not know about the slap--i knew about it  by reading scared moneys--I think they better start reading scared monkeys

I think they do read here!

The slab was discussed on the fist few threads for Caylee.  There were people emailing reporters and sending in tips just as they do now in regards to it.

Hello Monkeys and newbies,

Help what slap????????????????

I believe that is a typo.  slab  not slap.  That brings back memories of Angie911dispatcher, the typo queen.   
Oh Muffy I love you! 

The "slap" we are trying to figure out which one right now...Mammy says its a sidewalk "slap" and I am trying to find the info from the "slaps" found in the woods...
I am going to keep teasing you about the "slap"...j/k!!  Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: November 19, 2008, 03:39:25 PM »

please??    Smile

Just throwing around random ideas based on the info we currently have.  Same old same old.  Nothing new.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: November 19, 2008, 03:39:28 PM »

How do we know she was buried w/ no clothes on?  Or is this just an assumption?

Thank you! 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: November 19, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »

please??    Smile

Just throwing around random ideas based on the info we currently have.  Same old same old.  Nothing new.

Thanks for replying...you always seem to Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.