March 28, 2024, 11:57:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 377162 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #320 on: November 19, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »

Does anyone have a photo of the front sidewalk at the A's?  Facing the house, it was to the left of the driveway.
That is the same slab then that George threw the little video guy off of.  He was pushing him and threw his umbrella.  There should be plenty of shots of it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #321 on: November 19, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »

Is there supposed to be another document dump from LE this week?

There was rumor of it, sure hope so, maybe I read that was said on Murt's chat. So I don't know how reliable that would be.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: November 19, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but I thought the cement slab in the Anthony's yard, was not correct info. They had pavers put down, not a slab.
You are correct!! It has been rehased a million times but every few weeks or so that 'cement' thing rears its ugly head!

I distinctly remember Tim Miller himself say that there was a new slab and that he hoped his team would get to search there in a few days; however, this was some time back and after a few days that search never came about.

Also, in pictures of Lee's house, you can see that there is a new section of a sidewalk poured.  I doubt, though, that Lee would have poured a new section of the sidewalk...probably the county.

Looking at all the photos though, there is no new slab to be found, just pavers.  If it was sidewalk, you are right that would be county.  Tim could have been mistaken and thought the pavers were a slab of concrete?  I have no idea, just do not see it in the photos of the back yard.
Its a PUZZLER!!  Smile

Agree, don't see any new slab in the back yard.  Maybe TM was just told there was one.  We have photos of the entire back yard and there is no concrete slab.

I also wonder how anything belonging to Caylee would get under one in the water as well for that matter.  What are the odds that since June someone would come along and dump a concrete slab over anything tossed in the water at just that location, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: November 19, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »

Maybe Caylee fell asleep in the back seat of the car with help of drugging.Casey went on to her party and left her sleeping all warm and comfy parking her car away from anyone that could see in.She locked all the doors thinking Caylee would be safe.She got too drunk,passed out,and Caylee suffocated.Casey upon awakening,freaks,runs out and discovers her dead and it was then she transfers her to the trunk.I would think if she loved Caylee at all,upon awakening she would have been in a state of panic for whomever was there to see thereby drawing attention to herself...? Maybe the three,knew Caylee was asleep in the car..

That is definitely a possibility. Most of her friends did not have kids so they don't quite know child safety issues, they are quite naive at that young age, as far as children go... With that said, I do see that sort of situation as being a possibility.

I can honestly see Casey thinking that it's dark,tuck her in,the air is much cooler,crack a window for some air,lock the doors,all is well....Caylee being in a drug induced sleep had no defense against the heat and simply stayed asleep...I pray hard that this scenario is close to what happened.Caylee simply not waking up is a much greater thought process for me...

If it happened this way, its less likely Caylee suffered much, just fell asleep and that was the end of it, not beat or anything like that which would have been awful
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: November 19, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »

How do we know she was buried w/ no clothes on?  Or is this just an assumption?

Thank you! 

We are just assuming based on a statement that Casey made saying "They have not even found her clothes yet"....trying to decifer the puzzle. 
What do you think?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: November 19, 2008, 03:43:44 PM »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dante and Annie were the couple. I think Amy dated Ricardo.
Yes, Invision corrected me, it was Annie with Dante, and Amy with Riccardo after Casey.  Still odd, but not pertinant.

I may be out of the dating loop at this stage of my life, but when I was younger we DID NOT date our best girlfriend's ex boyfriend.

Yeah, I thought that was odd too but it seems like they didn't mind sharing. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #326 on: November 19, 2008, 03:43:46 PM »

Thank you! 

Just an assumption.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: November 19, 2008, 03:43:56 PM »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dante and Annie were the couple. I think Amy dated Ricardo.
Yes, Invision corrected me, it was Annie with Dante, and Amy with Riccardo after Casey.  Still odd, but not pertinant.

I may be out of the dating loop at this stage of my life, but when I was younger we DID NOT date our best girlfriend's ex boyfriend.
You are NOT out of the loop!!  That is exactly what I said too!!  Its so not right..and fights just come from it. 

Good to know some things are still the same. But, in Amy's defense I have to add a little something. Since Casey slept with just about every guy in Orlando, it seems Amy didn't have much to pick from besides Casey's used goods.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: November 19, 2008, 03:44:32 PM »

Agree, don't see any new slab in the back yard.  Maybe TM was just told there was one.  We have photos of the entire back yard and there is no concrete slab.

I also wonder how anything belonging to Caylee would get under one in the water as well for that matter.  What are the odds that since June someone would come along and dump a concrete slab over anything tossed in the water at just that location, etc.
I agree with you Anna, and I think that the odds are very slim to none.  Would concrete "set" in water?  Would it not just water down and become sand again?

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: November 19, 2008, 03:45:10 PM »

Thank you! 

We are just assuming based on a statement that Casey made saying "They have not even found her clothes yet"....trying to decifer the puzzle. 
What do you think?

...I've never heard that KC made that statement?!  Was it in the document dump last time?
I wouldn't put it past the wench to do something like that.  Take away what little dignity the poor thing even had....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: November 19, 2008, 03:45:10 PM »

Does anyone have a photo of the front sidewalk at the A's?  Facing the house, it was to the left of the driveway.
That is the same slab then that George threw the little video guy off of.  He was pushing him and threw his umbrella.  There should be plenty of shots of it.

Yes, that area.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: November 19, 2008, 03:45:40 PM »

Yeah, I thought that was odd too but it seems like they didn't mind sharing. 
LOL  I am not going to make the bad comment that is in my head right now!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: November 19, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »

Thank you! 

I think at this stage of the game we don't know IF she was buried, put in a river, lake, ocean, burned, put in the landfill, etc. nor do we know if she had clothes on or off at the time of her "disposal" ...

Casey made the comment ... Per LP and an "official" that "they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet" ... http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html  this comment has lead to much speculation today ... on whether Caylee was disposed of with her clothes on or off and if they are with her remains or elsewhere ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: November 19, 2008, 03:46:30 PM »

You are NOT out of the loop!!  That is exactly what I said too!!  Its so not right..and fights just come from it. 

Good to know some things are still the same. But, in Amy's defense I have to add a little something. Since Casey slept with just about every guy in Orlando, it seems Amy didn't have much to pick from besides Casey's used goods.
Ha ha!!!  Nevermind did not have to make the comment..N2W did it for me..just in much nicer terms.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: November 19, 2008, 03:47:31 PM »

Thank you! 

How do we know she was buried at all?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: November 19, 2008, 03:47:55 PM »

Thank you! 

What do you think?

...I've never heard that KC made that statement?!  Was it in the document dump last time?
I wouldn't put it past the wench to do something like that.  Take away what little dignity the poor thing even had....
It is very sad to think of that possibility.
Comments came from all over when her doll "Mama" was found in the car without its clothing, but Cindy was quick to say that Caylee always kept the doll undressed.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: November 19, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »

Thank you! 

How do we know she was buried at all?

....we don't...and at this point i'm beginning to think she wasn't Sad

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: November 19, 2008, 03:48:35 PM »

Again looking at witness list
I keep wondering what Annie will be testifying to? why wasnt her statement released to public?

Is Annie the smoking gun to this case?
Why hasnt the media been able to get this statement released?

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #338 on: November 19, 2008, 03:49:13 PM »

Yes, that area.
That would technically be county area.  However, like I stated a few posts back, if George poured it himself, to cover up something, it would make sense why he was trying to claim the side walk as his own and why he was so angry that people were on it.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 19, 2008, 03:49:39 PM »

Thank you! 

What do you think?

I don't think the word"yet"was included..?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.