April 20, 2024, 02:36:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379315 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #340 on: November 19, 2008, 03:50:12 PM »

How do we know she was buried w/ no clothes on?  Or is this just an assumption?

Thank you! 

How do we know she was buried at all?
Taterkinz!!!  I am running out of room in my theory notebook!  LOL 

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: November 19, 2008, 03:50:18 PM »

Again looking at witness list
I keep wondering what Annie will be testifying to? why wasnt her statement released to public?

Is Annie the smoking gun to this case?
Why hasnt the media been able to get this statement released?

Looks like it may turn out that way.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: November 19, 2008, 03:51:28 PM »

I keep wondering what Annie will be testifying to? why wasnt her statement released to public?

Yah and why hasnt Biaz asked for it !!! Once he asks it ours for he reading .... Wierd everybody elses but her and some peoples twice but not hers

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: November 19, 2008, 03:51:34 PM »

Do we know if Annie had to testify in front of the Grand Jury?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: November 19, 2008, 03:51:55 PM »

IMO.....Annie....alone with Jessie are gonna be witnesses for the state....also I belive Annie is gonna blow the roof off with some of the things she will tell in that courtroom and Casey lies are gonna all come to light after Annie tells just what she knows and just what Casey has told her..........it should be very interesting.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: November 19, 2008, 03:52:41 PM »

Thank you! 

I sooooooooo hear ya!!!!!! On with the trial!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: November 19, 2008, 03:52:46 PM »

I read several boards and most of the Orlando media each day.  To say that I have become immersed in this case is simply the truth personified. 

I do not belong to all the boards I read although I do belong to more than just this one.  I enjoy reading others'
comments and suppositions yet I must confess that when I get to the Scared Monkeys' forum, I feel like I've come home.  I make it a point to read it last so that I can savor and ponder each post.  Not only have I found the monkeys to be quite articulate, but I have also discovered humor, in-depth research, and just plain old common sense.

However, I am disappointed beyond words when I get to this "safe haven" and discover that the cream of the crop has soured.  It makes me uncomfortable as though I have somehow unknowingly walked into the middle of a gang war. 

Words can be just as destructive as guns when used to attack another.  Once those critical thoughts are spoken or written, the words become a part of us.  Whether those words edify or destroy is up to us, the authors. 

I love to come here to read.  It is a joyful escape from the troubles and toils of everyday life. When I have something to contribute, I enjoy doing that also.  It is the writing that gives me the satisfaction...not the response from another although I must admit, responses are exciting to read especially when they address an original idea or theory.

I come here to be energized by others' thoughts not to be party to bickering and a tug-of-war.  I so admire Klaas and the mods for their steel hands in velvet gloves. It has to be difficult to monitor adults.  Undoubtedly, if they were not as astute as they are, none of us would enjoy our time here.

Life is too short and too uncertain for us to be unkind to each other. This is a loving community...one that needs each one of us to thrive.  The repuation this site has is heads above the others.  It's the main reason I wanted to be one of you.

Peace, friends,
TOY

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: November 19, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »

Is there supposed to be another document dump from LE this week?

There was rumor of it, sure hope so, maybe I read that was said on Murt's chat. So I don't know how reliable that would be.

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: November 19, 2008, 03:53:07 PM »

Thank you! 

We are just assuming based on a statement that Casey made saying "They have not even found her clothes yet"....trying to decifer the puzzle. 
What do you think?

...I've never heard that KC made that statement?!  Was it in the document dump last time?
I wouldn't put it past the wench to do something like that.  Take away what little dignity the poor thing even had....

I don't think the word"yet"was included..?
You are right, I was paraphrasing..Casey did not say "yet". 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: November 19, 2008, 03:53:09 PM »

IIRC, only George testified outside of experts and LE.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: November 19, 2008, 03:54:42 PM »

Gotta run.....bbl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: November 19, 2008, 04:02:52 PM »

Thank you! 

I sooooooooo hear ya!!!!!! On with the trial!!!

Its a good thing I write in pencil in this darn book!  LOL  I would be in trouble otherwise with all this erasing! 

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: November 19, 2008, 04:03:18 PM »

OFF TOPIC : BUT IS DESTINY still posting?

...I like her idea's.....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: November 19, 2008, 04:03:34 PM »

I think the news lady Kathy Belich should find out for us........

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: November 19, 2008, 04:04:27 PM »

That is what I thought.  Maybe they used her statement as evidence then??  Read from it to the jury?
I want to know why they were so quick to come back with Murder 1.  What is it that makes this so easy to do?  Is it the fact that she waited so long to report?  The forensics?  Testimonies?  WHAT!!! 
Rant over.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: November 19, 2008, 04:05:11 PM »

Not right now.

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: November 19, 2008, 04:05:40 PM »

Okay I have a quick question . If KC made the statements that they have not even found her clothes yet... What did she do undress her , bury her naked , what clothes the ones she was wearing or a bag of clothes she kept in the car , like say a diaper bag , or when she moved her her body was so decomp that the clothes fell off ? I hope this post makes since .

Just shows how sick that witch is. Probably took the clothing off of a decomposing body so when they body was found they couldn't identify it. Yuck

The clothing was taken off Caylee's babydoll, too.

Poor Caylee probably had the babydoll in her arms when she died.  I hope it was tested.
I really dont think Casey took the clothes off Caylee after the decomp. started...that would be kinda ummmmmm nasty....I really think she might be talking about some clothes that she may have had in a diaperbag or just a plastic bag....Hence her telling Cindy...Mom the nanny has clothes at her house for Caylee........jmo

I tend to agree with that theory, HH.  But then, who knows with that crazy thing (can't even get myself to call KC a person), right?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: November 19, 2008, 04:05:46 PM »

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: November 19, 2008, 04:07:00 PM »

Not right now.

oh ookkk!!!  Thanx again Smile

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: November 19, 2008, 04:09:21 PM »

This was posted at Websleuths.  I think it brings up some excellent points so I brought it here:

11-16-2008, 01:55 PM 
Bev 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2006

LP thinks that because he doesn't know what he's talking about. If she had "ripped the bag open" when she removed it from the trunk then it would have indicated 11 days of decomp, not two.

You know, JaJo, the guy isn't even theorizing - he's throwing out various scenarios which does not fit the evidence and hoping something sticks. He's not thinking like KC, he's thinking like a made for tv movie.

1. There is no evidence that KC and her mother had a fight on the 15th and she left the house that evening - in fact the evidence points to her being in the house until approx. 12:50 pm and then back at the house at approx. 1:30. She then left again between 4 and 5 pm.

2. There is no evidence that she put the child in the pool on the 18th. If she had put the child in the pool on the 18th, then the body would not have immediately sank because it would have been so full of methane gas it would have floated on the surface, not sunk to the bottom. One look at that body on the 18th would have convinced anyone even someone as desperate as KC that the body had been dead for some time.

3. We're not looking at a complicated, devious murder plot with a method of body disposal planned out ahead of time - the fact that it was in the car for 2.6 days would indicate that this was not planned out. No one would want to ride around in a car with a dead body in the trunk. What if she had been stopped by a cop, or someone had rear ended the car at a light? It wouldn't make sense for someone to do that and no matter how bizarre the crime, the events around it have to make sense.

4. She didn't leave "clues" around for people to find that little girl. She didn't want to be caught. She hid out from her parents for 31 days and if her mother hadn't surprised her at AL's apt. she would have continued to hide out. She isn't subconsciously leaving clues around for people to find. KC is about self preservation and self aggrandizement, she sure as hell isn't about being caught and relieved of a burden.

5. LP is looking for large chunks of time with no cell phone usage.
a. this cell phone pinging is way overrated as evidence. There are dead zones, missed calls, pings not picked up be exact area towers.
b. it doesn't take a large chunk of time to dispose of a body - it takes about one minute to pull the car over, walk into the tree line, dump a tiny little body in the woods, cover it with dead foliage and walk back to the car. She isn't going to do this in an area where people might recognize her or might see her - she goes to an area that is fairly deserted at a certain time that is accessable by car and can be fairly easily explainable. "I stopped by the side of the road because I thought I had a flat tire" or "I couldn't wait to pee and had to run in the tree line" - how do you explain hanging by a river bank in a public park after dark or putting up a memorial in a tree?

People who are psychotic leave the body where it can be found - that is part of the dynamic of the crime - people who don't want to be found try to hide the body where it won't be found - Scott Peterson didn't go back to the bay to "visit" with his dead wife, he went back to a place where he could observe the police looking for his dead wife so that he would have a head start on getting away. That is self preservation. Despite all the claims by the psychologists, KC isn't a "sociopath" or a "psychotic" who enjoys committing crimes, she is a typical human being who did something very bad and is now trying to escape being punished for it - it happens every day of the week, year in and year out.

Whoever this person is they are DEAD WRONG that Casey Anthony is a normal human being. She is NOT normal by any stretch of the imagination, I myself, know of only one person that is a carbon copy of this witch and she was a former member of my family and she is also a SOCIOPATH. Just sayin.....

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.