April 26, 2024, 03:00:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379764 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 19, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »

Gotta run.....bbl
oopppsss   didnt see ya.....bye mammy.......be safe!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: November 19, 2008, 04:11:02 PM »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dante and Annie were the couple. I think Amy dated Ricardo.
Yes, Invision corrected me, it was Annie with Dante, and Amy with Riccardo after Casey.  Still odd, but not pertinant.

I may be out of the dating loop at this stage of my life, but when I was younger we DID NOT date our best girlfriend's ex boyfriend.

These people are a whole different breed of animal, N2WISHN 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 19, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »

Again looking at witness list
I keep wondering what Annie will be testifying to? why wasnt her statement released to public?

Is Annie the smoking gun to this case?
Why hasnt the media been able to get this statement released?

IMO.....Annie....alone with Jessie are gonna be witnesses for the state....also I belive Annie is gonna blow the roof off with some of the things she will tell in that courtroom and Casey lies are gonna all come to light after Annie tells just what she knows and just what Casey has told her..........it should be very interesting.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html    Several of Casey's friends are on the State's Witness List

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #363 on: November 19, 2008, 04:14:14 PM »

This was posted at Websleuths.  I think it brings up some excellent points so I brought it here:

11-16-2008, 01:55 PM 
Bev 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2006

LP thinks that because he doesn't know what he's talking about. If she had "ripped the bag open" when she removed it from the trunk then it would have indicated 11 days of decomp, not two.

You know, JaJo, the guy isn't even theorizing - he's throwing out various scenarios which does not fit the evidence and hoping something sticks. He's not thinking like KC, he's thinking like a made for tv movie.

1. There is no evidence that KC and her mother had a fight on the 15th and she left the house that evening - in fact the evidence points to her being in the house until approx. 12:50 pm and then back at the house at approx. 1:30. She then left again between 4 and 5 pm.

2. There is no evidence that she put the child in the pool on the 18th. If she had put the child in the pool on the 18th, then the body would not have immediately sank because it would have been so full of methane gas it would have floated on the surface, not sunk to the bottom. One look at that body on the 18th would have convinced anyone even someone as desperate as KC that the body had been dead for some time.

3. We're not looking at a complicated, devious murder plot with a method of body disposal planned out ahead of time - the fact that it was in the car for 2.6 days would indicate that this was not planned out. No one would want to ride around in a car with a dead body in the trunk. What if she had been stopped by a cop, or someone had rear ended the car at a light? It wouldn't make sense for someone to do that and no matter how bizarre the crime, the events around it have to make sense.

4. She didn't leave "clues" around for people to find that little girl. She didn't want to be caught. She hid out from her parents for 31 days and if her mother hadn't surprised her at AL's apt. she would have continued to hide out. She isn't subconsciously leaving clues around for people to find. KC is about self preservation and self aggrandizement, she sure as hell isn't about being caught and relieved of a burden.

5. LP is looking for large chunks of time with no cell phone usage.
a. this cell phone pinging is way overrated as evidence. There are dead zones, missed calls, pings not picked up be exact area towers.
b. it doesn't take a large chunk of time to dispose of a body - it takes about one minute to pull the car over, walk into the tree line, dump a tiny little body in the woods, cover it with dead foliage and walk back to the car. She isn't going to do this in an area where people might recognize her or might see her - she goes to an area that is fairly deserted at a certain time that is accessable by car and can be fairly easily explainable. "I stopped by the side of the road because I thought I had a flat tire" or "I couldn't wait to pee and had to run in the tree line" - how do you explain hanging by a river bank in a public park after dark or putting up a memorial in a tree?

People who are psychotic leave the body where it can be found - that is part of the dynamic of the crime - people who don't want to be found try to hide the body where it won't be found - Scott Peterson didn't go back to the bay to "visit" with his dead wife, he went back to a place where he could observe the police looking for his dead wife so that he would have a head start on getting away. That is self preservation. Despite all the claims by the psychologists, KC isn't a "sociopath" or a "psychotic" who enjoys committing crimes, she is a typical human being who did something very bad and is now trying to escape being punished for it - it happens every day of the week, year in and year out.

Those are Great points!  Maybe we over/under simplifying this whole thing.   Like making a huge scheme, that could be quite frankly much simpler.  Casey doesn't seem like a genius to me,  so it probably is very simple, she just got lucky?   Don't know, but some very interesting thoughts posted!

Also, since I am in and out due to work,  I need to go back and find out what I missed about other's possibly involved?  Where did that come from?  Or is it just a theory?  Thanks!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: November 19, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »

I keep wondering what Annie will be testifying to? why wasnt her statement released to public?

I think you've hit the million dollar questions!!  Wish I had the answers!!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: November 19, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »

IMO.....Annie....alone with Jessie are gonna be witnesses for the state....also I belive Annie is gonna blow the roof off with some of the things she will tell in that courtroom and Casey lies are gonna all come to light after Annie tells just what she knows and just what Casey has told her..........it should be very interesting.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html    Several of Casey's friends are on the State's Witness List

well Jesse described her BEST  a Diabolical Liar

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: November 19, 2008, 04:16:38 PM »

FYI

Nothing will disrupt a forum or a chat or a blog faster than over inflated egos.  Just saying.  Nobody here is more important than anyone else, no matter the number of posts.  Everyone contributes in their own way and everyone is appreciated.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS KLAAS
AND I DO BELIEVE IF SOME POSTERS HAVE INFORMATION THAT THEY BELIEVE SHOULDN'T BE POSTED AND THAT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE CERTAIN MEMBERS PRIVY, THAT THEY MAKE THAT DECISION THROUGH PRIVATE EMAILS TO EACH OTHER AND NOT PUBLICLY ON THIS BOARD AS IT TENDS TO MAKE THE OTHERS FEEL UNWORTHY OF THE INFORMATION. JMO FWIW

I agree....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: November 19, 2008, 04:16:56 PM »

Toy, your post was very articulate and heart-felt.  Smile Wonderful!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: November 19, 2008, 04:17:04 PM »

My favorite picture..Blowing kisses to Heaven....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: November 19, 2008, 04:17:30 PM »

FYI

Nothing will disrupt a forum or a chat or a blog faster than over inflated egos.  Just saying.  Nobody here is more important than anyone else, no matter the number of posts.  Everyone contributes in their own way and everyone is appreciated.

AND I DO BELIEVE IF SOME POSTERS HAVE INFORMATION THAT THEY BELIEVE SHOULDN'T BE POSTED AND THAT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE CERTAIN MEMBERS PRIVY, THAT THEY MAKE THAT DECISION THROUGH PRIVATE EMAILS TO EACH OTHER AND NOT PUBLICLY ON THIS BOARD AS IT TENDS TO MAKE THE OTHERS FEEL UNWORTHY OF THE INFORMATION. JMO FWIW

I agree....

Smile nice post Smile

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: November 19, 2008, 04:18:04 PM »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dante and Annie were the couple. I think Amy dated Ricardo.
Yes, Invision corrected me, it was Annie with Dante, and Amy with Riccardo after Casey.  Still odd, but not pertinant.

I may be out of the dating loop at this stage of my life, but when I was younger we DID NOT date our best girlfriend's ex boyfriend.

These people are a whole different breed of animal, N2WISHN 

I most certainly agree with you. I guess when all morals and values are of no use to an individual then murder becomes an option to rid oneself of a burden.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: November 19, 2008, 04:18:47 PM »

Nothing will disrupt a forum or a chat or a blog faster than over inflated egos.  Just saying.  Nobody here is more important than anyone else, no matter the number of posts.  Everyone contributes in their own way and everyone is appreciated. [/color] 
[/b]

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: November 19, 2008, 04:20:14 PM »

No that anyone asked but in my opinion, If someone knows something and prefers to only share it with a select group of individuals, I see no problem with that.  I think the problem some people may have with it, is the "nana, nana, nana, I know something you don't and I'm not going to share it with you but I still want you to know that I know I something you don't" attitude. 

There is no problem with sharing things among friends but I personally did not see that point in her taking the time to point out that she would only share with certain individuals.  Why not just do it?  Why post about it? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: November 19, 2008, 04:20:34 PM »

FYI

I agree....

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #374 on: November 19, 2008, 04:22:59 PM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: November 19, 2008, 04:23:27 PM »

This is a very good post, IMO.. just possibilities as to what may have happened..

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2962176#post2962176

"Lemme add a little speculation myself to some points already posted...jus summarizing for convenience.

* Consider that Casey began the process of digging a hole in the backyard with intent to bury the body, but, after some effort the bagged body was placed in the shallow hole, and perhaps Casey began the process of covering it with loose dirt. At this point Casey observed the hole wasn't deep enough and aborted this burial location in favor of a disposal elsewhere, and returned the shovel. The bagged body was placed in the trunk and carried with it some loose dirt.
    * Consider that Caylee's clothes weren't removed until after the first day of death had elapsed in hopes that if/when discovered the remains would be unidentifiable otherwise, in which case they may have already contained some early decomp fluid
    * Consider the removed clothes were bagged and thrown in the trunk of the Pontiac with the intent to dispose of them.
    * Consider the disposal of the body became an unanticipated and overwhelming problem for Casey, and disposing of the bag of clothes faded in comparison to this problem.
    * Consider the flurry of calls 6/16PM was to support a planned "unable to find ZFG", and, "I tried to reach you" claim later, and the disappearance of Casey from the G&C's presence was necessitated by the presence of the body in the trunk or backyard which required dealing with prior to coming forward. This mode of delaying the inevitable confrontation with G&C became easier over time, even after the body had been disposed - ultimately stretching to 31 days and Cindy's forcing the issue.
    * Consider, following the disposal of the body, the bag of clothing remained in the trunk until 6/27 when Casey investigates the source of the smell, discovers the bag and tosses it, subsequently commenting to Amy about getting rid of the source of the smell.
    * Consider there may have been several bags of trash in the trunk of the Pontiac as at least one was discovered and submitted into evidence when the car was recovered on 7/15.
    * Consider some bags of trash were discovered ~11/9 in a wooded area on Sunderson Rd in a "hole" created by some trees, with searchers commenting on the stench from many, many yards away, and causing them to run the other direction for relief...yet, no remains were not located with this trash. Recall that DNA testing may require several weeks to process.
    * Consider the cell tower Casey pinged the morning of 6/27 @ 11:34AM commenting to Amy about getting rid of the smell IS ON Sunderson Road, albeit a slight detour, on her return trip toward Tony's - cut short @ Amscot that morning.
    * Consider Casey did not intend to lose the Pontiac as she was taking actions to secure gas (see "the chase" post in 6/29-only ping thread, and Amy's statements about securing gas can 6/30 morning)."

Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: November 19, 2008, 04:27:13 PM »

I need to have Destiny contact me.  It is ivery important.

Here is my email:  Luvbug8167@aol.com

Thanks

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: November 19, 2008, 04:28:41 PM »

This is a very good post, IMO.. just possibilities as to what may have happened..

"Lemme add a little speculation myself to some points already posted...jus summarizing for convenience.

* Consider that Casey began the process of digging a hole in the backyard with intent to bury the body, but, after some effort the bagged body was placed in the shallow hole, and perhaps Casey began the process of covering it with loose dirt. At this point Casey observed the hole wasn't deep enough and aborted this burial location in favor of a disposal elsewhere, and returned the shovel. The bagged body was placed in the trunk and carried with it some loose dirt.
    * Consider that Caylee's clothes weren't removed until after the first day of death had elapsed in hopes that if/when discovered the remains would be unidentifiable otherwise, in which case they may have already contained some early decomp fluid
    * Consider the removed clothes were bagged and thrown in the trunk of the Pontiac with the intent to dispose of them.
    * Consider the disposal of the body became an unanticipated and overwhelming problem for Casey, and disposing of the bag of clothes faded in comparison to this problem.
    * Consider the flurry of calls 6/16PM was to support a planned "unable to find ZFG", and, "I tried to reach you" claim later, and the disappearance of Casey from the G&C's presence was necessitated by the presence of the body in the trunk or backyard which required dealing with prior to coming forward. This mode of delaying the inevitable confrontation with G&C became easier over time, even after the body had been disposed - ultimately stretching to 31 days and Cindy's forcing the issue.
    * Consider, following the disposal of the body, the bag of clothing remained in the trunk until 6/27 when Casey investigates the source of the smell, discovers the bag and tosses it, subsequently commenting to Amy about getting rid of the source of the smell.
    * Consider there may have been several bags of trash in the trunk of the Pontiac as at least one was discovered and submitted into evidence when the car was recovered on 7/15.
    * Consider some bags of trash were discovered ~11/9 in a wooded area on Sunderson Rd in a "hole" created by some trees, with searchers commenting on the stench from many, many yards away, and causing them to run the other direction for relief...yet, no remains were not located with this trash. Recall that DNA testing may require several weeks to process.
    * Consider the cell tower Casey pinged the morning of 6/27 @ 11:34AM commenting to Amy about getting rid of the smell IS ON Sunderson Road, albeit a slight detour, on her return trip toward Tony's - cut short @ Amscot that morning.
    * Consider Casey did not intend to lose the Pontiac as she was taking actions to secure gas (see "the chase" post in 6/29-only ping thread, and Amy's statements about securing gas can 6/30 morning)."

Why would she take Caylee's clothes off? The only reason might be that the clothes might assist in the identification of a body. Is Casey that smart? I'm missing something.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: November 19, 2008, 04:31:53 PM »

I can consider some but not all...I for one do not think she buried that baby in her own backyard.Casey would know that place of last residence would be searched..Maybe her clothes were removed in an effort to cool her and revive her...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: November 19, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »

How do we know she was buried w/ no clothes on?  Or is this just an assumption?

Thank you! 

I think at this stage of the game we don't know IF she was buried, put in a river, lake, ocean, burned, put in the landfill, etc. nor do we know if she had clothes on or off at the time of her "disposal" ...

Casey made the comment ... Per LP and an "official" that "they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet" ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

this comment has lead to much speculation today ... on whether Caylee was disposed of with her clothes on or off and if they are with her remains or elsewhere ....

CAYLEE MARIE'S CLOTHES

Padilla Aide Recalls Conversations With Casey
Padilla Associate Quotes Casey Anthony In Interview
POSTED: 3:31 pm EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 9:11 am EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Before Casey Anthony was indicted on charges including first-degree murder, the public caught glimpses of what she was thinking: tears at her bond hearing, a high five with brother, Lee, at the jail, but she would not answer the media's questions.

In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

In the first information released regarding the 10 days Padilla spent with Anthony, he said her remarks rebutted what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

Investigators WESH 2 News spoke with agree. They confirm the clothes Caylee was last seen wearing on June 16 have not been recovered.

Investigators confirm they have gone to California and questioned McLaughlin.

She was unable to be reached for further comment.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Anthonys Claim Gainesville Caylee Sighting Evidence
Aired November 18, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: What this comment that tot mom allegedly makes, stating, while she`s seeing coverage about the search for Caylee, They haven`t even found her clothes she was wearing, clearly implying that she`s not connected to the clothes anymore. How would she know that?

PADILLA: Yes. She made that statement in front of one of the people that was there with me when we bailed her out. And it definitely brought our attention to the fact that at that point in time, she was making a statement.

<snipped>

GRACE: What this comment that tot mom allegedly makes, stating, while she`s seeing coverage about the search for Caylee, They haven`t even found her clothes she was wearing, clearly implying that she`s not connected to the clothes anymore. How would she know that?

PADILLA: Yes. She made that statement in front of one of the people that was there with me when we bailed her out. And it definitely brought our attention to the fact that at that point in time, she was making a statement.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.