April 25, 2024, 05:50:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379668 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #380 on: November 19, 2008, 04:33:05 PM »

This is a very good post, IMO.. just possibilities as to what may have happened..

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2962176#post2962176

Thanks AM more interesting thoughts and theories.  Today has brought about a lot of people posting new ideas....keep it coming!!

mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: November 19, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Interesting

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #382 on: November 19, 2008, 04:35:45 PM »

If Tracy McLaughlin asked for immunity, why would she be telling LP this info for it to be going out to the public? She must know a lot more, that little bit about the clothes might just be some minor information she knows.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: November 19, 2008, 04:37:35 PM »

Ok, just throwing a question out here ... who thinks George is telling the truth about the last time he saw Caylee -- the afternoon of June 16th at home?

I am undecided.

If he isn't telling the truth that shifts the timeline a little ... and Casey could have done what she did the night of June 15/early morning June 16.

i am undecided as well, i just don't believe that Casey would have stayed there if they had a huge fight. Didn't the neighbors hear it? i think she would have hauled ass with Caylee out of spite, the one & only way to get back at her mother. But if that didn't happen that night, I'm back where I was. 
Yeah, I agree.  She hauled out of there when George wanted to get in her trunk (of course, we know why now), and the way she talked to her parents; with the 'f' word all the time...and she's a spiteful b!tch...then she has the nerve to sleep with mommy when she gets out of jail?  Okay, so Casey's on the bedroom floor, mommy is in bed, what do you think they talked about?  Casey had to confess to her.  That's why the A's have had such a behavioral change.  First few days you could see they were distraught, panic, and in a daze.  Very soon after that, their behavior changed to not talking much about Caylee in the sense of where is she, but focusing on Casey.  Something is not right about this whole case.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: November 19, 2008, 04:37:45 PM »

If Tracy McLaughlin asked for immunity, why would she be telling LP this info for it to be going out to the public? She must know a lot more, that little bit about the clothes might just be some minor information she knows.

That's what I've been thinking.Missing pieces to the puzzle?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #385 on: November 19, 2008, 04:38:18 PM »

Interesting

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

That's actually a question or something I've been thinking about. Cindy is going to be on the stand. With all the hot air she has been blowing, do you think she will lie? They are NOT going to take it easy on her and will ask her some very tough questions that she will not be prepared for. Will she commit perjury to help KC?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: November 19, 2008, 04:40:37 PM »

Interesting

That's actually a question or something I've been thinking about. Cindy is going to be on the stand. With all the hot air she has been blowing, do you think she will lie? They are NOT going to take it easy on her and will ask her some very tough questions that she will not be prepared for. Will she commit perjury to help KC?
Why not?  She is doing it publically already, why not continue?  She is damned either way..
Lie and she gets in trouble for purgery, tell the truth and she is shown as a public liar. 
LOVE IT!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: November 19, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: November 19, 2008, 04:43:12 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

I always thought there was some reason Annies statement was never released.

Wasn't it said that Annie was chummy with Cindy now?  I may have her confused with someone else.   
Yes, I think I read that somewhere.

Zanex connection?

IMO Annie was given immunity for testimony  as I think she was supplying Zanex that Casey was using to sedate Caylee...JMO based on little things picked up here and there and the fact that we have not seen a statement  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: November 19, 2008, 04:43:45 PM »

I think KC only told Lee where she put Caylee. From what I can find out Lee is a truly wonderful person. I think if anyone moved Caylee it was so the body wouldn't be found and it was because of their feelings for Lee and his love of his sister not for their feelings about KC. I think he was told of what happened and that's when he sort of disappeared from sight and why he had to refuse you know......  if I'm right and he feels like he has to remain silent I feel very bad for him. Between the rock and the hard place.In a case like that a man has to do what is right. the only thing you have that is your's is your self respect no one can take away or give it away but you. I just hope he wasn't directly involved. The same as I hope about George. I don't see how he could not have known but until it's over I will hold that hope

I am soooo behind BTW how do you make moonshine? J/k

HH.......true grace under fire no reply neccessary
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: November 19, 2008, 04:44:24 PM »

I sure hope they cover the trial LIVE
cant wait to see that family on witness stand

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 19, 2008, 04:44:57 PM »

Again looking at witness list
I keep wondering what Annie will be testifying to? why wasnt her statement released to public?

Is Annie the smoking gun to this case?
Why hasnt the media been able to get this statement released?

IMO.....Annie....alone with Jessie are gonna be witnesses for the state....also I belive Annie is gonna blow the roof off with some of the things she will tell in that courtroom and Casey lies are gonna all come to light after Annie tells just what she knows and just what Casey has told her..........it should be very interesting.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html    Several of Casey's friends are on the State's Witness List
Yes I agree,,,I know several of her friends are gonna be witnesses, what I was trying to say (and didnt make myself clear) is that these two are gonna be the two with the most damning  things to contribute..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #392 on: November 19, 2008, 04:46:40 PM »

Is there supposed to be another document dump from LE this week?

There was rumor of it, sure hope so, maybe I read that was said on Murt's chat. So I don't know how reliable that would be.

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: November 19, 2008, 04:46:58 PM »

Ok, just throwing a question out here ... who thinks George is telling the truth about the last time he saw Caylee -- the afternoon of June 16th at home?

I am undecided.

If he isn't telling the truth that shifts the timeline a little ... and Casey could have done what she did the night of June 15/early morning June 16.

i am undecided as well, i just don't believe that Casey would have stayed there if they had a huge fight. Didn't the neighbors hear it? i think she would have hauled ass with Caylee out of spite, the one & only way to get back at her mother. But if that didn't happen that night, I'm back where I was. 
Yeah, I agree.  She hauled out of there when George wanted to get in her trunk (of course, we know why now), and the way she talked to her parents; with the 'f' word all the time...and she's a spiteful b!tch...then she has the nerve to sleep with mommy when she gets out of jail?  Okay, so Casey's on the bedroom floor, mommy is in bed, what do you think they talked about?  Casey had to confess to her.  That's why the A's have had such a behavioral change.  First few days you could see they were distraught, panic, and in a daze.  Very soon after that, their behavior changed to not talking much about Caylee in the sense of where is she, but focusing on Casey.  Something is not right about this whole case.

Do you think it's possible that Casey never did tell them the truth but they deep inside know that Caylee is dead?Casey wanted out of that house as much as she was able..Six hours at JB's everyday.I would imagine that it was a form of hell inside the A's while Casey was there out on bail..Cindy would not have been able to control her tongue in my opinion.I have my doubts she slept on a blowup bed in their room too. I truly think Cindy told Casey before her last lock up."Your Dad and I will do whatever we can to spare your life but it ends right there;You will sit alone in that jail forever"..Casey said Cindy told her she would never forgive her..Not going to see Casey in jail in my opinion is evidence of that...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: November 19, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »

I know at some point someone asked if a victim's rights advocate had been appointed for Caylee.  What I would  like to know is whether it is a given that the Anthonys would be allowed custody of any remains automatically.  Casey would obviously be the next of kin, and is in jail, so would custody go directly to the grandparents, or would that be a court matter.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: November 19, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »

That's what I want to know!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: November 19, 2008, 04:48:58 PM »

HH.......true grace under fire no reply neccessary
[/quote]......Thank You....understood.............................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: November 19, 2008, 04:50:56 PM »

I am undecided.

You may be right about that Bev, but i doubt we'll know for sure before the trial. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 19, 2008, 04:52:52 PM »

This was posted at Websleuths.  I think it brings up some excellent points so I brought it here:

11-16-2008, 01:55 PM 
Bev 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2006

LP thinks that because he doesn't know what he's talking about. If she had "ripped the bag open" when she removed it from the trunk then it would have indicated 11 days of decomp, not two.

You know, JaJo, the guy isn't even theorizing - he's throwing out various scenarios which does not fit the evidence and hoping something sticks. He's not thinking like KC, he's thinking like a made for tv movie.

1. There is no evidence that KC and her mother had a fight on the 15th and she left the house that evening - in fact the evidence points to her being in the house until approx. 12:50 pm and then back at the house at approx. 1:30. She then left again between 4 and 5 pm.

2. There is no evidence that she put the child in the pool on the 18th. If she had put the child in the pool on the 18th, then the body would not have immediately sank because it would have been so full of methane gas it would have floated on the surface, not sunk to the bottom. One look at that body on the 18th would have convinced anyone even someone as desperate as KC that the body had been dead for some time.

3. We're not looking at a complicated, devious murder plot with a method of body disposal planned out ahead of time - the fact that it was in the car for 2.6 days would indicate that this was not planned out. No one would want to ride around in a car with a dead body in the trunk. What if she had been stopped by a cop, or someone had rear ended the car at a light? It wouldn't make sense for someone to do that and no matter how bizarre the crime, the events around it have to make sense.

4. She didn't leave "clues" around for people to find that little girl. She didn't want to be caught. She hid out from her parents for 31 days and if her mother hadn't surprised her at AL's apt. she would have continued to hide out. She isn't subconsciously leaving clues around for people to find. KC is about self preservation and self aggrandizement, she sure as hell isn't about being caught and relieved of a burden.

5. LP is looking for large chunks of time with no cell phone usage.
a. this cell phone pinging is way overrated as evidence. There are dead zones, missed calls, pings not picked up be exact area towers.
b. it doesn't take a large chunk of time to dispose of a body - it takes about one minute to pull the car over, walk into the tree line, dump a tiny little body in the woods, cover it with dead foliage and walk back to the car. She isn't going to do this in an area where people might recognize her or might see her - she goes to an area that is fairly deserted at a certain time that is accessable by car and can be fairly easily explainable. "I stopped by the side of the road because I thought I had a flat tire" or "I couldn't wait to pee and had to run in the tree line" - how do you explain hanging by a river bank in a public park after dark or putting up a memorial in a tree?

People who are psychotic leave the body where it can be found - that is part of the dynamic of the crime - people who don't want to be found try to hide the body where it won't be found - Scott Peterson didn't go back to the bay to "visit" with his dead wife, he went back to a place where he could observe the police looking for his dead wife so that he would have a head start on getting away. That is self preservation. Despite all the claims by the psychologists, KC isn't a "sociopath" or a "psychotic" who enjoys committing crimes, she is a typical human being who did something very bad and is now trying to escape being punished for it - it happens every day of the week, year in and year out.

Klaas thanks for bringing this over....point #1, I brought up several times and was shot down...saying that even the neighbor heard the argument....true...but that doesn't mean she left. Also regarding the SLAP..no proof of that ever happening either...JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: November 19, 2008, 04:54:03 PM »

ok...
1. when LE says "we have not recovered the clothes she was last seen wearing"....that doesn't necessarily mean that they have not found any of caylee's clothes,right?
"last seen wearing" is a reference to statements George and/or Casey made during initial investigations...and I find it extremely hard to believe that they (at least George) could remember what exactly she was wearing, considering the whole family was mistaken on the last DAY they saw her...

2. I looked up NOI (not sure if anyone else had) it means.." Notice of Intent to Appear (NOI)", so I'm guessing that either those names with NOI afterwards have either a. agreed to appear,or something, or b. have been sent a notice and maybe not responded as of yet?? any ideas?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.