March 28, 2024, 02:55:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 377144 times)
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 11:19:20 AM »

Thanks Blondie for the screen grabs, in the one picture it looks like Xmas presents. It also looks like Cindy had her hair done.

And her eyebrows are super plucked.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2008, 11:20:22 AM »

Regarding the fact that Casey slept in her parents room when she got out of jail...... She probably couldn't stand to have Caylees little eyes looking at her all over the room. It would constantly remine that psycho of what she had done to Caylee.

My thoughts exactly. Her cell should be wallpapered with pictures of Caylee's sweet little face. 

Thats funny. I always say my thoughts exactly to your posts and remember when I said you take they words right out of my mind!! Are you reading my mind missy?????/
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2008, 11:20:35 AM »

Ok, just throwing a question out here ... who thinks George is telling the truth about the last time he saw Caylee -- the afternoon of June 16th at home?

I am undecided.

If he isn't telling the truth that shifts the timeline a little ... and Casey could have done what she did the night of June 15/early morning June 16.

I remember you, Caylee.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2008, 11:21:09 AM »

Does anyone remember if all of those pictures were up for the Greta visit. It looks staged. A bit overdone

Carmen
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2008, 11:21:51 AM »

Regarding the fact that Casey slept in her parents room when she got out of jail...... She probably couldn't stand to have Caylees little eyes looking at her all over the room. It would constantly remine that psycho of what she had done to Caylee.

My thoughts exactly. Her cell should be wallpapered with pictures of Caylee's sweet little face. 

Thats funny. I always say my thoughts exactly to your posts and remember when I said you take they words right out of my mind!! Are you reading my mind missy?????/

Ha, we are sharing a brain. I will say you are using my brian at the moment if I say something dumb in the cage. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2008, 11:23:40 AM »

Reading that post again...

"1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first."
``````````````````````````````````
Knew what was happening but couldn't do anything to help at that point..Hmmmmmmmmm

What point?Grrrrrrrrrrrr..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2008, 11:24:40 AM »

Reading that post again...

"1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first."
``````````````````````````````````
Knew what was happening but couldn't do anything to help at that point..Hmmmmmmmmm

What point?Grrrrrrrrrrrr..

The point that Caylee was already deceased is how I take it. But I'm just guessing.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2008, 11:25:35 AM »

RECAP OF TRANSCRIPTS/AUDIO - NOVEMBER 17/18

LEONARD PADILLA - COMMENTARY

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - Dana Takes Issue With Leonard Padilla’s Comments
November 19th, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/11/19/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-wednesday-november-19-2008-dana-takes-issue-with-leonard-padillas-comments/

LEONARD PADILLA/JOSSY MANSUR

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - Guests Include Stacy Dittrich, Robin Sax, Susan Murphy Milano, and Glendene Grant Discussing “The Anatomy Of A Crime”. Also Joining Dana, Jossy Mansur, Leonard Padilla and Mark Williams.
November 18th, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/11/18/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-stacy-dittrich-robin-sax-susan-murphy-milano-and-glendene-grant-discuss-the-anatomy-of-a-crime/

LEONARD PADILLA/MARC KLAAS

NANCY GRACE
Anthonys Claim Gainesville Caylee Sighting Evidence
Aired November 18, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/18/ng.01.html

DR. HENRY LEE

NANCY GRACE
Text Messages Show Casey Anthony Frustrated With Mother`s Duties
Aired November 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

BETH HOLLOWAY/JOSSY MANSUR

On the Record with Greta
Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2008, 11:26:33 AM »

It would not surprise me if the person's comments on Murt's site were true. That person is under a lot of pressure and has seen this spiral way, way out of control. I don't buy the accident part but that is what will come forth to save KC from a life in prison. One of the three I think has not been commonly talked about so everyone will say huh?

I have given a lot of thought to the gas can mess after reading about KC's comments that they haven't even found what Caylee was wearing last? That may have been the purpose of the gas cans to make sure her clothing wasn't found. I have read in places that Caylee's doll was missing her dress. I have wondered if it had some type of evidence on it and she burned it to. I don't believe Casey left the house wearing that pin stripe pair of pants. I think George said that because they were kind of stuck with those pants. He knew better than to try to hide them 4 grey walls is not good for a former Det. I'm sure all of the prisons in FLA. have seen coverage of this case.

I haven't had time to read back on the last forum yet. I saw a little discussion that might have been about the 30th. I hope so. I doggedly hold on to that. KC from May to July was almost manic in her actions doing the same things over and over except on the 30th. She bought gas cans, she called her house and they called her back and forth, she went to Andy's House, She went to Aerospace. When a creature of habits varies from a fairly standard pattern there is a reason for it. I may be wrong but this has screamed "look at me" Danti is on Andy's my space page or vice versa along with many other of the friends but why had KC never called or texted Andy before 30th then needed to do it 20-25 times in one day?

Got to make a drug store run. BBL

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »

Ha, we are sharing a brain. I will say you are using my brian at the moment if I say something dumb in the cage. 

Great minds think alike!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2008, 11:27:04 AM »

Does anyone remember if all of those pictures were up for the Greta visit. It looks staged. A bit overdone

Here is the video from the Greta visit -- http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2963775&referralPlaylistId=playlist
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »

Ok, just throwing a question out here ... who thinks George is telling the truth about the last time he saw Caylee -- the afternoon of June 16th at home?

I am undecided.

If he isn't telling the truth that shifts the timeline a little ... and Casey could have done what she did the night of June 15/early morning June 16.

Just like Casey, George tells half truths, IMO.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2008, 11:28:40 AM »

Thanks Blondie for the screen grabs, in the one picture it looks like Xmas presents. It also looks like Cindy had her hair done.

And her eyebrows are super plucked.

Maybe she got one of those weed whackers for Christmas?  jmho

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »

Here is the video from the Greta visit -- http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2963775&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Thanks PookyBear.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2008, 11:30:20 AM »

It would not surprise me if the person's comments on Murt's site were true. That person is under a lot of pressure and has seen this spiral way, way out of control. I don't buy the accident part but that is what will come forth to save KC from a life in prison. One of the three I think has not been commonly talked about so everyone will say huh?

I have given a lot of thought to the gas can mess after reading about KC's comments that they haven't even found what Caylee was wearing last? That may have been the purpose of the gas cans to make sure her clothing wasn't found. I have read in places that Caylee's doll was missing her dress. I have wondered if it had some type of evidence on it and she burned it to. I don't believe Casey left the house wearing that pin stripe pair of pants. I think George said that because they were kind of stuck with those pants. He knew better than to try to hide them 4 grey walls is not good for a former Det. I'm sure all of the prisons in FLA. have seen coverage of this case.

I haven't had time to read back on the last forum yet. I saw a little discussion that might have been about the 30th. I hope so. I doggedly hold on to that. KC from May to July was almost manic in her actions doing the same things over and over except on the 30th. She bought gas cans, she called her house and they called her back and forth, she went to Andy's House, She went to Aerospace. When a creature of habits varies from a fairly standard pattern there is a reason for it. I may be wrong but this has screamed "look at me" Danti is on Andy's my space page or vice versa along with many other of the friends but why had KC never called or texted Andy before 30th then needed to do it 20-25 times in one day?

Got to make a drug store run. BBL

I can see the frustration in the person saying that so maybe, just maybe its true and they needed an outlet. Secrets of such magnitude are very hard to hold in. It seems plausible to me.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2008, 11:31:32 AM »

Thanks PookyBear.

Janet

You are welcome Janet -- Cindy says that Casey has told them where Caylee is and she cannot reveal that information -- ?
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2008, 11:31:35 AM »

I am undecided.

I don't think he even knows. I couldn't tell ya what I wore 2 days ago and he is a man, they don't pay much attention to clothing unless there is a lackthereof. I think he made that all up.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2008, 11:36:15 AM »

I think its staged. You see how the bed is? Looks un-made. Who thinks that Cindy is so anal, she is a bedmaker. The pillows are all strewn on the bed and I know Miss Cindy wouldn't have that. They were trying to make it not look staged by doing that.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2008, 11:37:58 AM »

I am undecided.

i am undecided as well, i just don't believe that Casey would have stayed there if they had a huge fight. Didn't the neighbors hear it? i think she would have hauled ass with Caylee out of spite, the one & only way to get back at her mother. But if that didn't happen that night, I'm back where I was. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »

I am undecided.

I think George was following a timeline that suited his family. As for what they were wearing, bullchit! I love and adore my daughter, but I couldn't tell you what she wore 3 days ago as she walked out the door, much less a month ago.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.