April 25, 2024, 12:32:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379624 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 19, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »

"On Friday, the group Kid Finders plans to hold a press conference to explain why they think Caylee is alive."

I thought they had proof she was alive? Good grief!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: November 19, 2008, 06:08:42 PM »

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman....................See  I told you....I told you.....I bet he is planning on singing at every meeting...........I bet he is gonna be trying to make a album soon.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!these people need help"""""""""""""""""""""""""
I can't make myself listen. Can he at least sing?
I think George wants to make a difference, STOP IT THAT HURTS!!! No, really I do. I also think he has a tremendous amount of emptiness inside him and feeling like he's helping others makes him feel a little less empty and maybe less alone

Carmen
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: November 19, 2008, 06:09:14 PM »

Re - NOI /Notice of Intent

I'm fairly certain that NOI behind a person's name on a witness list means that the person submitting that name as a witness intends to subpoena them to ensure that they show up in court.

By law everyone gets a subpoena, NOI means notice of intent, meaning they need to be available, but they may or may not be called.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: November 19, 2008, 06:09:32 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: November 19, 2008, 06:10:33 PM »

Murt has tv on stream without sound.  Channel 2, said exclusive news, search for Caylee over.  Has anyone heard anything?
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

"Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead"..Well then....

Thanks.  So it must be the live search for Caylee is done, officially.
Moe is gonna flip her lid now! 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: November 19, 2008, 06:11:01 PM »

"On Friday, the group Kid Finders plans to hold a press conference to explain why they think Caylee is alive."

I thought they had proof she was alive? Good grief!!!!

If these people have a press conference on Friday who will man the tent? Who will guard the camerman from the long arm of Dennis Milstead??
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: November 19, 2008, 06:11:01 PM »

Murt has tv on stream without sound.  Channel 2, said exclusive news, search for Caylee over.  Has anyone heard anything?

It was an interview with Padilla ,hesays they believe she is dead and there done with live searches and they are confident with FBI results and GJ indictment

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: November 19, 2008, 06:11:46 PM »

OMG

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 19, 2008, 06:12:05 PM »

KLAAS?? CAN YOU GIVE ME ONE OF YOUR REALLY QUICK UPDATES?

Nothing really except that George Anthony has announced that he's willing to become the new spokesperson for KidFinders Network.   
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: November 19, 2008, 06:12:14 PM »

"Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead"..Well then....
This is going to make Friday's little press conference a tad bit more awkward, now isn't it?

Carmen
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: November 19, 2008, 06:12:33 PM »

Just Got an Email, Watch this channel for their online report:

http://www.wpbf.com/index.html

Blazing Interviews, one of Milstead daughter, one of woman Dennis pretended to be a cop...
It was on the local news there, but not online yet.... STAY TUNED...

O/T  KUDOS to all the sheep and their GREAT work!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: November 19, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »

It was an interview with Padilla ,hesays they believe she is dead and there done with live searches and they are confident with FBI results and GJ indictment
Where does it mention LP? Did I miss something?

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office exclusively told WESH 2 News that they are no longer following up on any tips that suggest Caylee Anthony is alive.

On Friday, the group Kid Finders plans to hold a press conference to explain why they think Caylee is alive. A sheriff's spokesman said Caylee is dead and they're moving on.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they are confident that FBI lab tests on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car prove Caylee is dead. He said that is backed up by the grand jury's murder indictment of Casey Anthony.

"We cannot continue to look when we have no evidence whatsover that she's alive," he said.

Grandfather George Anthony said his group, Kid Finders, is still getting reports of live sightings of Caylee. They have no reason to believe Caylee is dead.

Investigators said they are also concerned that if they continue to follow up on live sightings, it could help Casey Anthony's defense establish reasonable doubt about whether Caylee is deceased.
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: November 19, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »

Ok, just throwing a question out here ... who thinks George is telling the truth about the last time he saw Caylee -- the afternoon of June 16th at home?

I am undecided.

If he isn't telling the truth that shifts the timeline a little ... and Casey could have done what she did the night of June 15/early morning June 16.

I think George was following a timeline that suited his family. As for what they were wearing, bullchit! I love and adore my daughter, but I couldn't tell you what she wore 3 days ago as she walked out the door, much less a month ago.
Hi everybody,  quick question, does anyone remember LE asking KC what Caylee was wearing when she supposedly dropped her off at the baby sitters........I spend most of my time reading, and love all the smart monkeys, but dont post very much. This is just something I cant remember hearing them do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: November 19, 2008, 06:14:52 PM »

OCSO Abandons Hope To Find Caylee Alive
Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead

POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office exclusively told WESH 2 News that they are no longer following up on any tips that suggest Caylee Anthony is alive.

On Friday, the group Kid Finders plans to hold a press conference to explain why they think Caylee is alive. A sheriff's spokesman said Caylee is dead and they're moving on.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they are confident that FBI lab tests on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car prove Caylee is dead. He said that is backed up by the grand jury's murder indictment of Casey Anthony.

"We cannot continue to look when we have no evidence whatsover that she's alive," he said.

Grandfather George Anthony said his group, Kid Finders, is still getting reports of live sightings of Caylee. They have no reason to believe Caylee is dead.

Investigators said they are also concerned that if they continue to follow up on live sightings, it could help Casey Anthony's defense establish reasonable doubt about whether Caylee is deceased.

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman

George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

Kid Finders has been the subject of some controversy lately. Some have called in to question just how many missing children Kid Finders has actually found.

At the group's headquarters Wednesday, Anthony said the organization has been helpful to his family since the day after Caylee was reported missing. Anthony said he is more than willing to become a spokesman for the group. He has no doubts about their motives or sincerity.

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 19, 2008, 06:15:49 PM »

Where does it mention LP? Did I miss something?

Carlos Padilla (no relation to LP) 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: November 19, 2008, 06:16:57 PM »

Thanks for clearing that up klaas. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: November 19, 2008, 06:17:02 PM »

KLAAS?? CAN YOU GIVE ME ONE OF YOUR REALLY QUICK UPDATES?

Nothing really except that George Anthony has announced that he's willing to become the new spokesperson for KidFinders Network.   
Money hungry scammers, you mean?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: November 19, 2008, 06:17:50 PM »

Bringing this post over from Websleuths: WhatsThatClue Today, 05:27 PM

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

Story link not on WESH yet, I'll post it when it appears.

(report showed KF tent site empty)
_________

If anyone in the WESH viewing area could verify please.

Maybe they should change it from Kid Finders to Anger Management Anonymous.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 19, 2008, 06:18:15 PM »

Ok, just throwing a question out here ... who thinks George is telling the truth about the last time he saw Caylee -- the afternoon of June 16th at home?

I am undecided.

If he isn't telling the truth that shifts the timeline a little ... and Casey could have done what she did the night of June 15/early morning June 16.

I think George was following a timeline that suited his family. As for what they were wearing, bullchit! I love and adore my daughter, but I couldn't tell you what she wore 3 days ago as she walked out the door, much less a month ago.
Hi everybody,  quick question, does anyone remember LE asking KC what Caylee was wearing when she supposedly dropped her off at the baby sitters........I spend most of my time reading, and love all the smart monkeys, but dont post very much. This is just something I cant remember hearing them do.

I don't think they asked her that.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: November 19, 2008, 06:18:54 PM »

well I guess Ol George will have to have something to pour his life into
when he finally pulls his head out of backside and realises Caylee is NOT coming home
I would suggest parenting classes though if I were him

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.