April 18, 2024, 08:08:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379212 times)
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: November 19, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »

dont know if this was posted yet but just catching up on alot of reading

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Another big name you may recognize is back in town searching for Caylee Anthony, Psychic detective Gale St. John from the show The Body Hunters .  This is St. John's third trip to Orlando looking for the missing three year old.  Their first stop of the day, Greenwood Urban Wetland outside of downtown Orlando.

Dozens of tips led St. John to this location.  "We don't just do the psychic thing...we investigate the tips as well," said St. John.  St. John says she's got a vision of the specific spot she's looking for.  "We've always gone back to a park like situation with a park like feel to it.  It doesn't mean its a park, but it s a more comfortable feel.  There was water involved...trees involved," said St. John. 

The Greenwood Urban Wetland has a park feel to it with water and lots of trees.  Over the last 30 years St. John says she's found remains of more than 30 people.  To her it’s obvious when she's on the right track.  "You feel it. It’s almost like all over your body you can feel this vibration. If you keep tracing it...its like tracking if you're a dog...you keep going to where your feeling it...you keep following it," said St. John.

Today St. John and her volunteers searched along side a lake, through weeds and dried crackling leaves.  And after an hour of searching there, St. John called it off.  "I'm just not seeing logical here either way psychic or straight logic. There's nothing here," said St. John.

St. John will be in town searching through Sunday. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #501 on: November 19, 2008, 06:19:51 PM »

klaas, i think we have the same idea now about the NOI.
on this witness list, the NOI's are :
ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

even the members of LE do not have NOI on their names, so it sorta makes me speculate that there was a written agreement maybe done right after each of their interviews during the investigation..
Also in previous document dumps we saw at least one person that was interviewed twice. Maybe some of these people have also had 2nd or 3rd interviews that reveal a much deeper knowledge of what happened. I think LE and others (kids talking) have put enough fear into these kids of what could happen, that they would tell the truth against KC. That one guy came back and confessed to lying, he thought long and hard about would happen to him when the truth came out. Hopefully the others have too. 

I must've missed something.  Who was the guy that came back and confessed to lying?
Shoot! I can't remember. But I do remember HEARING it when listening to transcripts. The officer reiterated the fact he lied and came back on his own accord to tell the truth. It was b/c he was scared the first time. Monkeys help me out here! 

Could it be the cop that lied about having a relationship with Casey?
YES!! Found it! It was Anthony Rusciano, he lied to LE at first saying he only met her once at a party!
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564670.pdf   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: November 19, 2008, 06:21:53 PM »

I'm trying to catch up but I just had to comment on this picture...

This is one I haven't seen...OMG...it is so precious...just makes me so sad  it's just not right 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: November 19, 2008, 06:22:15 PM »

Murt has tv on stream without sound.  Channel 2, said exclusive news, search for Caylee over.  Has anyone heard anything?
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

"Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead"..Well then....
This is going to make Friday's little press conference a tad bit more awkward, now isn't it?
Well  Im so glad that the LE has finally came right out and said it........NO MORE LIVE SEARCHES........WHY......Because the FBI...says she is no longer alive....the LE says she's no longer alive......My God , wouldnt you think that these proffessional people coming right out and saying that she is dead, would mean something to Cindy....my God they are proffessionals.....never have I ever seen the FBI officially say....this person is no longer alive, and the person shows up later on.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: November 19, 2008, 06:25:07 PM »

dont know if this was posted yet but just catching up on alot of reading

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Another big name you may recognize is back in town searching for Caylee Anthony, Psychic detective Gale St. John from the show The Body Hunters .  This is St. John's third trip to Orlando looking for the missing three year old.  Their first stop of the day, Greenwood Urban Wetland outside of downtown Orlando.

Dozens of tips led St. John to this location.  "We don't just do the psychic thing...we investigate the tips as well," said St. John.  St. John says she's got a vision of the specific spot she's looking for.  "We've always gone back to a park like situation with a park like feel to it.  It doesn't mean its a park, but it s a more comfortable feel.  There was water involved...trees involved," said St. John. 

The Greenwood Urban Wetland has a park feel to it with water and lots of trees.  Over the last 30 years St. John says she's found remains of more than 30 people.  To her it’s obvious when she's on the right track.  "You feel it. It’s almost like all over your body you can feel this vibration. If you keep tracing it...its like tracking if you're a dog...you keep going to where your feeling it...you keep following it," said St. John.

Today St. John and her volunteers searched along side a lake, through weeds and dried crackling leaves.  And after an hour of searching there, St. John called it off.  "I'm just not seeing logical here either way psychic or straight logic. There's nothing here," said St. John.

St. John will be in town searching through Sunday. 

She relates herself to a tracking dog?   
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: November 19, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

Oh Des,

I so wish this wasn't the case.  I completely understand why you made your choice.  You sure have been the whipping girl.  I had to leave SM for a time.  I came back and for the first time did NOT read every post.  I voted for LP to search and I am NOT ashamed to say so.  Do you post in any other forum?  I would be happy to look there if so.  I don't have a throw-away address but if I did, I would BEG to read your updates.  I don't buy into a mob mentality and I feel so sad for you.  If you are in touch with KCJackie (MonkeyDoodle) she could give my address to you if you would consider it.  If not, I also understand because you don't really know much about me but I assure you that I am very harmless.

Bless You Destiny!
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: November 19, 2008, 06:26:50 PM »

Murt has tv on stream without sound.  Channel 2, said exclusive news, search for Caylee over.  Has anyone heard anything?

This is going to make Friday's little press conference a tad bit more awkward, now isn't it?
Well  Im so glad that the LE has finally came right out and said it........NO MORE LIVE SEARCHES........WHY......Because the FBI...says she is no longer alive....the LE says she's no longer alive......My God , wouldnt you think that these proffessional people coming right out and saying that she is dead, would mean something to Cindy....my God they are proffessionals.....never have I ever seen the FBI officially say....this person is no longer alive, and the person shows up later on.........

NO Cindy will not take a clue from this at all , it will just give her more reason to chase false leads
Unless they bring her a rotting body she will never believe it

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: November 19, 2008, 06:26:54 PM »

Only in the imaginary world the A's live.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: November 19, 2008, 06:27:20 PM »

Well that doesnt make since the video this morning atthere house she said she was going to contiue to look for Caylee until LE told her otherwise , maybe they should pay her a visit and have that convo with her

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #509 on: November 19, 2008, 06:28:08 PM »

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman....................See  I told you....I told you.....I bet he is planning on singing at every meeting...........I bet he is gonna be trying to make a album soon.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!these people need help"""""""""""""""""""""""""
I can't make myself listen. Can he at least sing?
I think George wants to make a difference, STOP IT THAT HURTS!!! No, really I do. I also think he has a tremendous amount of emptiness inside him and feeling like he's helping others makes him feel a little less empty and maybe less alone

Is he going to break out into Frank Sinatra's "I did it my way"?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #510 on: November 19, 2008, 06:33:28 PM »

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman....................See  I told you....I told you.....I bet he is planning on singing at every meeting...........I bet he is gonna be trying to make a album soon.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!these people need help"""""""""""""""""""""""""
I think George wants to make a difference, STOP IT THAT HURTS!!! No, really I do. I also think he has a tremendous amount of emptiness inside him and feeling like he's helping others makes him feel a little less empty and maybe less alone

He's going to do a remake of the song, in a Anthony backwards type of way. Still wish I could have heard him sing Lean On Me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 19, 2008, 06:35:05 PM »

ok...
1. when LE says "we have not recovered the clothes she was last seen wearing"....that doesn't necessarily mean that they have not found any of caylee's clothes,right?
"last seen wearing" is a reference to statements George and/or Casey made during initial investigations...and I find it extremely hard to believe that they (at least George) could remember what exactly she was wearing, considering the whole family was mistaken on the last DAY they saw her...

2. I looked up NOI (not sure if anyone else had) it means.." Notice of Intent to Appear (NOI)", so I'm guessing that either those names with NOI afterwards have either a. agreed to appear,or something, or b. have been sent a notice and maybe not responded as of yet?? any ideas?

I thought NOI meant Notice of Intent as well however someone else and I am sorry I forgot who thought it might have meant No Other Information...which I then thought was more than likely what it meant as, unlike the other names on the list, there was no address listed.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: November 19, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »

Ok, just throwing a question out here ... who thinks George is telling the truth about the last time he saw Caylee -- the afternoon of June 16th at home?

I am undecided.

If he isn't telling the truth that shifts the timeline a little ... and Casey could have done what she did the night of June 15/early morning June 16.
I dont know how they could overlook that, That would be very good to know, if what she said Caylee was wearing was same as what George said.   I just cant get my head wrapped around how they would not ask that, and was thinking they must have, but Im with you I dont think they did.

I think George was following a timeline that suited his family. As for what they were wearing, bullchit! I love and adore my daughter, but I couldn't tell you what she wore 3 days ago as she walked out the door, much less a month ago.
Hi everybody,  quick question, does anyone remember LE asking KC what Caylee was wearing when she supposedly dropped her off at the baby sitters........I spend most of my time reading, and love all the smart monkeys, but dont post very much. This is just something I cant remember hearing them do.

I don't think they asked her that.
I didnt think they did either,  that would be critical information, if someone did find clothes.  How could they have overlooked that, also would be nice to know if what KC said she was wearing matched what GA said he last saw her in.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: November 19, 2008, 06:36:10 PM »

Just a tidbit....  Sinatra sang it, Paul Anka wrote it.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: November 19, 2008, 06:36:15 PM »

From Kid Finders Website would any one like to guess who will be hold the To Be Announced Openings?

"Meet Our Board Of Directors for 2007-2008"

Dennis W. Milstead
Founder / President / Chairman of  the Board

Sherri J. Milstead
Co-Founder / Vice President / Executive Director

Sheri McCandles
Director / Public Relations

New Board Member To Be Announced
Director / Event Coordinator

Director / Media Relations

James Riddle
Director / Law Enforcement Liason'

Director / Volunteer Coordinator
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: November 19, 2008, 06:38:08 PM »

From Kid Finders Website would any one like to guess who will be hold the To Be Announced Openings?

Dennis W. Milstead

Sherri J. Milstead

Sheri McCandles

James Riddle

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: November 19, 2008, 06:38:19 PM »

Could it be the cop that lied about having a relationship with Casey?
[/quote]
YES!! Found it! It was Anthony Rusciano, he lied to LE at first saying he only met her once at a party!
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564670.pdf   
[/quote]

Oh...thank you so much, Boo!  I did not know that he actually requested to talk to LE again to tell the truth.  I thought they just somehow heard it through the grapevine.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: November 19, 2008, 06:38:34 PM »

Dennis W. Milstead

Sherri J. Milstead

Sheri McCandles

New Board Member To Be Announced  (George Anthony?)

New Board Member To Be Announced (Cindy Anthony?)

James Riddle

New Board Member To Be Announced (Lee Anthony?)

My guess in blue above 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: November 19, 2008, 06:40:15 PM »

Just a tidbit....  Sinatra sang it, Paul Anka wrote it.
Okay,okay..I kind of asked for it!!!!! LOL

Carmen
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: November 19, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »

SunnyinTX--I feel ya'!  Annie, Amy, Andy 

TOY--if you're still here, you made me cry! TY for your wonderful post.

Lovinlife

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.