April 23, 2024, 01:36:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379528 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: November 19, 2008, 06:40:41 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

I think that there may be some truth to this story Dolce..Not Amy,the other one.Her statement has not been released and we have all wondered why.It is very possible that two or three are in the know of what was going on but didn't step up to the plate and do anything about it.If one of them was selling the drug Casey was giving to Caylee,I see serious problems.Not directly at fault but contributing...They call it CYA...On with the trial already!!!!!

Hi Tater,

Not directly at fault but contributing...They call it CYA...On with the trial already!!!!!

What is "CYA" please?  TIA

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: November 19, 2008, 06:40:44 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

Understand your reserve about posting sensitive info. Just wanted you to know that I will miss hearing your updates and wish I was on your private mailing list. Thanks for all you have contributed.

Awww bummer... I will miss your info too... but I understand why you are doing it. Wish I was on your list as well .  Thanks for all you've provided so far.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #522 on: November 19, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »

Murt has tv on stream without sound.  Channel 2, said exclusive news, search for Caylee over.  Has anyone heard anything?
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

"Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead"..Well then....
This is going to make Friday's little press conference a tad bit more awkward, now isn't it?
Well  Im so glad that the LE has finally came right out and said it........NO MORE LIVE SEARCHES........WHY......Because the FBI...says she is no longer alive....the LE says she's no longer alive......My God , wouldnt you think that these proffessional people coming right out and saying that she is dead, would mean something to Cindy....my God they are proffessionals.....never have I ever seen the FBI officially say....this person is no longer alive, and the person shows up later on.........
Well that doesnt make since the video this morning atthere house she said she was going to contiue to look for Caylee until LE told her otherwise , maybe they should pay her a visit and have that convo with her

They probably already did. It was reported somewhere that there were 2 police cars at their house yesterday for some time. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: November 19, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »

Ok, just throwing a question out here ... who thinks George is telling the truth about the last time he saw Caylee -- the afternoon of June 16th at home?

I am undecided.

If he isn't telling the truth that shifts the timeline a little ... and Casey could have done what she did the night of June 15/early morning June 16.
I dont know how they could overlook that, That would be very good to know, if what she said Caylee was wearing was same as what George said.   I just cant get my head wrapped around how they would not ask that, and was thinking they must have, but Im with you I dont think they did.

I think George was following a timeline that suited his family. As for what they were wearing, bullchit! I love and adore my daughter, but I couldn't tell you what she wore 3 days ago as she walked out the door, much less a month ago.
Hi everybody,  quick question, does anyone remember LE asking KC what Caylee was wearing when she supposedly dropped her off at the baby sitters........I spend most of my time reading, and love all the smart monkeys, but dont post very much. This is just something I cant remember hearing them do.

I don't think they asked her that.
I didnt think they did either,  that would be critical information, if someone did find clothes.  How could they have overlooked that, also would be nice to know if what KC said she was wearing matched what GA said he last saw her in.
In Casey's handwritten statement she stated that Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

Page 28 on this document.  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: November 19, 2008, 06:41:45 PM »

"On Friday, the group Kid Finders plans to hold a press conference to explain why they think Caylee is alive."

I thought they had proof she was alive? Good grief!!!!
Their proof she is alive is a dispute with the proof that she is dead. Now if that isn't proof enough, what is?? Geez, these people, make it stop!!!

Carmen
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: November 19, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »

have you seen these pics of CA someone should submit these to prosecutors office in response to the baby pics they submitted when requesting no death penalty

http://hubpages.com/hub/caseyanthony
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 19, 2008, 06:44:22 PM »

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.
[/quote]

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: November 19, 2008, 06:45:22 PM »

had to correct that

have you seen these pics of Casey someone should submit these to prosecutors office in response to the baby pics they submitted when requesting no death penalty

http://hubpages.com/hub/caseyanthony
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 19, 2008, 06:46:01 PM »

I think she had to have been referring to Cylee's extra clothing...not clothes she had on when she died...and I think Casey threw them someplace....a dumpster perhaps....JMO

Sunny - I think something along these lines is what LP has been alluding to as having referenced "the dumpster down the street from Tony's will play a role in this" (or something along those lines) ...

I don't think he necessarily meant that Caylee's body was in that dumpster, but perhaps they (LE) has already found something that belonged to Caylee in that dumpster.

Certainly a possibility...ALSO don't forget Red's dumpster

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: November 19, 2008, 06:47:01 PM »

Did anyone know there is a party going on in the corner of the cage?

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/MUuFVkcNhn3yW1VN

LOLOL  Brandi you crack me up! 

LOL...me too.....too darn funny!!!  Klaas is it possible to incorporate Brandi's monkeys with our own?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: November 19, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »

Re - NOI /Notice of Intent

I'm fairly certain that NOI behind a person's name on a witness list means that the person submitting that name as a witness intends to subpoena them to ensure that they show up in court.

By law everyone gets a subpoena, NOI means notice of intent, meaning they need to be available, but they may or may not be called.

I hope I'm not posting the same thing again, I could swear I answered this but now I don't see it.   

Ok I'm willing to be wrong, not an authority by any means.  But when you say "by law" do you mean by Florida law everyone gets a subpoena, or do you mean in criminal cases ?

I've typed many a witness list in civil defense cases and rarely ever needed to have a subpoena issued.  Where I live subpoenas are only issued when you either know for a sure a witness is not cooperating, or you're not certain they'll voluntarily show up in court to testify when you've notified them that they're going to be called as a witness at trial.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 19, 2008, 06:47:32 PM »

From Kid Finders Website would any one like to guess who will be hold the To Be Announced Openings?

"Meet Our Board Of Directors for 2007-2008"

Dennis W. Milstead
Founder / President / Chairman of  the Board

Sherri J. Milstead
Co-Founder / Vice President / Executive Director

Sheri McCandles
Director / Public Relations

New Board Member To Be Announced  (George Anthony?)
Director / Event Coordinator

New Board Member To Be Announced (Cindy Anthony?)
Director / Media Relations

James Riddle
Director / Law Enforcement Liason'

New Board Member To Be Announced (Lee Anthony?)
Director / Volunteer Coordinator

My guess in blue above 

Hey...according to Casey...she's an experienced EVENT PLANNER

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: November 19, 2008, 06:48:25 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

I think that there may be some truth to this story Dolce..Not Amy,the other one.Her statement has not been released and we have all wondered why.It is very possible that two or three are in the know of what was going on but didn't step up to the plate and do anything about it.If one of them was selling the drug Casey was giving to Caylee,I see serious problems.Not directly at fault but contributing...They call it CYA...On with the trial already!!!!!

Hi Tater,

Not directly at fault but contributing...They call it CYA...On with the trial already!!!!!

What is "CYA" please?  TIA

PJ flower

Sorry. But it just struck me as funny.

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: November 19, 2008, 06:48:37 PM »

I just figured out today what WTF meant!!!! I crack me up!!

Carmen
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: November 19, 2008, 06:49:35 PM »

Do not mind me.. I'm pages & pages behind  but wanted to leave this (again) after the earlier semi where some   and seeing where GA MIGHT take over KidFinders..  (does that mean Dennis thinks he may be "out of touch"  for a bit)   
JMO  of course
Ok out  of here and back to
SeeYaByee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #535 on: November 19, 2008, 06:49:41 PM »

CYA - Cover Your Ass

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: November 19, 2008, 06:49:59 PM »

From Kid Finders Website would any one like to guess who will be hold the To Be Announced Openings?

"Meet Our Board Of Directors for 2007-2008"

Dennis W. Milstead
Founder / President / Chairman of  the Board

Sherri J. Milstead
Co-Founder / Vice President / Executive Director

Sheri McCandles
Director / Public Relations

New Board Member To Be Announced  (George Anthony?)
Director / Event Coordinator

New Board Member To Be Announced (Cindy Anthony?)
Director / Media Relations

James Riddle
Director / Law Enforcement Liason'

New Board Member To Be Announced (Lee Anthony?)
Director / Volunteer Coordinator

My guess in blue above 

That would gag a maggot with a gas mask!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: November 19, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »

Hi Tater,

What is "CYA" please?  TIA

PJ flower

Cover your azz.....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: November 19, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »

Do not mind me.. I'm pages & pages behind  but wanted to leave this (again) after the earlier semi where some   and seeing where GA MIGHT take over KidFinders..  (does that mean Dennis thinks he may be "out of touch"  for a bit)   
JMO  of course
Ok out  of here and back to
SeeYaByee

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 19, 2008, 06:53:45 PM »

OMG
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman
Many Question Group's Track Record

POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 5:24 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

VIDEO:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html#

Kid Finders has been the subject of some controversy lately. Some have called in to question just how many missing children Kid Finders has actually found.

At the group's headquarters Wednesday, Anthony said the organization has been helpful to his family since the day after Caylee was reported missing. Anthony said he is more than willing to become a spokesman for the group. He has no doubts about their motives or sincerity.

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.

the whole thing become more and more bizarre.....get out those donation jars...hey maybe Casey can help them from her prison cell

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.