March 28, 2024, 11:55:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 377160 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: November 19, 2008, 06:54:07 PM »

From Kid Finders Website would any one like to guess who will be hold the To Be Announced Openings?

"Meet Our Board Of Directors for 2007-2008"

Dennis W. Milstead
Founder / President / Chairman of  the Board

Sherri J. Milstead
Co-Founder / Vice President / Executive Director

Sheri McCandles
Director / Public Relations

New Board Member To Be Announced  (George Anthony?)
Director / Event Coordinator

New Board Member To Be Announced (Cindy Anthony?)
Director / Media Relations

James Riddle
Director / Law Enforcement Liason'

New Board Member To Be Announced (Lee Anthony?)
Director / Volunteer Coordinator

My guess in blue above 
Perfect.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: November 19, 2008, 06:54:13 PM »

Dolce are you still here ?    Or anyone else who has it -- there's a picture of Caylee's room that was posted a good while back.  No one was in the room, looks like it was taken from the door of the room - crib converted to a toddler bed.  Would like to see that again if anyone has it. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 19, 2008, 06:54:34 PM »

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman....................See  I told you....I told you.....I bet he is planning on singing at every meeting...........I bet he is gonna be trying to make a album soon.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!these people need help"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: November 19, 2008, 06:56:03 PM »

Just Got an Email, Watch this channel for their online report:

http://www.wpbf.com/index.html

Blazing Interviews, one of Milstead daughter, one of woman Dennis pretended to be a cop...
It was on the local news there, but not online yet.... STAY TUNED...

O/T  KUDOS to all the sheep and their GREAT work!

BBBBAAAAA 7x, thank you
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: November 19, 2008, 06:57:07 PM »

CYA - Cover Your Ass

Thanks! I've been wracking my poor brain trying to figure out that one too.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: November 19, 2008, 06:59:05 PM »

CYA - Cover Your Ass

Thanks! I've been wracking my poor brain trying to figure out that one too.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: November 19, 2008, 06:59:25 PM »

From Kid Finders Website would any one like to guess who will be hold the To Be Announced Openings?

"Meet Our Board Of Directors for 2007-2008"

Dennis W. Milstead
Founder / President / Chairman of  the Board

Sherri J. Milstead
Co-Founder / Vice President / Executive Director

Sheri McCandles
Director / Public Relations

New Board Member To Be Announced  (George Anthony?)
Director / Event Coordinator

New Board Member To Be Announced (Cindy Anthony?)
Director / Media Relations

James Riddle
Director / Law Enforcement Liason'

New Board Member To Be Announced (Lee Anthony?)
Director / Volunteer Coordinator

My guess in blue above 
Perfect.
I thought for sure they were waiting til after the trial to announce that KC had one of those positions.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 19, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »

Just Got an Email, Watch this channel for their online report:

http://www.wpbf.com/index.html

Blazing Interviews, one of Milstead daughter, one of woman Dennis pretended to be a cop...
It was on the local news there, but not online yet.... STAY TUNED...

Thanks for the heads up!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: November 19, 2008, 07:01:24 PM »

I just figured out today what WTF meant!!!! I crack me up!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: November 19, 2008, 07:01:25 PM »

Goodnight sweet monkeys!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 19, 2008, 07:02:18 PM »

dont know if this was posted yet but just catching up on alot of reading

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Another big name you may recognize is back in town searching for Caylee Anthony, Psychic detective Gale St. John from the show The Body Hunters .  This is St. John's third trip to Orlando looking for the missing three year old.  Their first stop of the day, Greenwood Urban Wetland outside of downtown Orlando.

Dozens of tips led St. John to this location.  "We don't just do the psychic thing...we investigate the tips as well," said St. John.  St. John says she's got a vision of the specific spot she's looking for.  "We've always gone back to a park like situation with a park like feel to it.  It doesn't mean its a park, but it s a more comfortable feel.  There was water involved...trees involved," said St. John. 

The Greenwood Urban Wetland has a park feel to it with water and lots of trees.  Over the last 30 years St. John says she's found remains of more than 30 people.  To her it’s obvious when she's on the right track.  "You feel it. It’s almost like all over your body you can feel this vibration. If you keep tracing it...its like tracking if you're a dog...you keep going to where your feeling it...you keep following it," said St. John.

Today St. John and her volunteers searched along side a lake, through weeds and dried crackling leaves.  And after an hour of searching there, St. John called it off.  "I'm just not seeing logical here either way psychic or straight logic. There's nothing here," said St. John.

St. John will be in town searching through Sunday. 

Oh I would love to see PROOF that she has found the remains of 30 people??? Not just HER saying it....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: November 19, 2008, 07:03:37 PM »

Tater, I just love that little smiley! Good Night   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: November 19, 2008, 07:04:01 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html

Kid Finders President's Criminal Past Questioned
Reports Surface That Dennis Milstead Has Been Arrested, Organization Has Never Found Missing Child

POSTED: 6:45 pm EST November 19, 2008

LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. -- He takes donations to help find missing children, but a Loxahatchee man is under scrutiny for his criminal past.

Dennis Milstead, president of the Kid Finders Network, has dropped out of sight after reports surfaced that he was arrested on charges of impersonating a police officer and that his organization has never found a missing child.

Milstead, who was spearheading the search to find missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, has been taking donations for his Kid Finders Network, but his method of getting donations and what he does with the money has been in question for some time.

According to court documents, the president of the board of the local Crime Stoppers got a restraining order against Milstead after he said Milstead began showing up at his home, blocking him in the driveway, following him and acting generally threatening. He said Milstead was trying to collect money that Crime Stoppers believed Milstead had obtained through questionable procedures.

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money.

WPBF News 25's Terri Parker spoke exclusively Wednesday to the victim in his 2002 police impersonation arrest.

"I noticed that his car said video surveillance, and then when he pulled me over with the flashing lights, I had a bad feeling it was not a policeman and I called 911," Kristi Posvar said in a telephone interview. "But it still shook me up, and he followed me into my gated community and really, you know, it was frightening."

Milstead's office door was locked Wednesday and his daughter said her parents were out of town when Parker showed up at their Loxahatchee home.

"You guys need to get the hell off of my property, right now," she said.

Milstead was also arrested on an assault charge seven months after the police impersonation arrest.

Orlando reporters said Milstead and his wife packed up their Kid Finder belongings and disappeared after he was questioned about his criminal past.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: November 19, 2008, 07:04:22 PM »

"Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead"..Well then....
This is going to make Friday's little press conference a tad bit more awkward, now isn't it?
[/quote]Well  Im so glad that the LE has finally came right out and said it........NO MORE LIVE SEARCHES........WHY......Because the FBI...says she is no longer alive....the LE says she's no longer alive......My God , wouldnt you think that these proffessional people coming right out and saying that she is dead, would mean something to Cindy....my God they are proffessionals.....never have I ever seen the FBI officially say....this person is no longer alive, and the person shows up later on.........
[/quote]

HH I don't think the FBI actually said it...I think it was a spokesperson for LE that said it based on the FBI findings

Rest in Peace Caylee

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: November 19, 2008, 07:05:45 PM »

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO
[/quote]I was listening to Murt a few minutes ago and once again he was talking when he tought the mute was on and he admitted that he faked a suicide and one of his viewers called in a wellness call and the LE came and were not happy at what he had done....can't exactly figure out why he did it.  He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: November 19, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »

Goodnight Tater!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: November 19, 2008, 07:09:24 PM »

"Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead"..Well then....
This is going to make Friday's little press conference a tad bit more awkward, now isn't it?
Well  Im so glad that the LE has finally came right out and said it........NO MORE LIVE SEARCHES........WHY......Because the FBI...says she is no longer alive....the LE says she's no longer alive......My God , wouldnt you think that these proffessional people coming right out and saying that she is dead, would mean something to Cindy....my God they are proffessionals.....never have I ever seen the FBI officially say....this person is no longer alive, and the person shows up later on.........
[/quote]

HH I don't think the FBI actually said it...I think it was a spokesperson for LE that said it based on the FBI findings
[/quote]well    good enough  for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At some  point someone had to either write a statement or voice a statement to the regards of .....based on evidence in this case we have come to the conclusion that this child is deceased, so therefore they said it in one way or the other.....which like I said  good enough for me............should be goods enough for Cindy to....NOT!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #557 on: November 19, 2008, 07:11:00 PM »

klaas, i think we have the same idea now about the NOI.
on this witness list, the NOI's are :
ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

even the members of LE do not have NOI on their names, so it sorta makes me speculate that there was a written agreement maybe done right after each of their interviews during the investigation..
Also in previous document dumps we saw at least one person that was interviewed twice. Maybe some of these people have also had 2nd or 3rd interviews that reveal a much deeper knowledge of what happened. I think LE and others (kids talking) have put enough fear into these kids of what could happen, that they would tell the truth against KC. That one guy came back and confessed to lying, he thought long and hard about would happen to him when the truth came out. Hopefully the others have too. 

I must've missed something.  Who was the guy that came back and confessed to lying?
Shoot! I can't remember. But I do remember HEARING it when listening to transcripts. The officer reiterated the fact he lied and came back on his own accord to tell the truth. It was b/c he was scared the first time. Monkeys help me out here! 

Thanks for trying to get me the answer!  Can anyone remember who that was?
I'm a little behind so this has probably already been answered. I think it is cop Tony (the booty call guy that Casey texted and called Caylee snot head). Maybe I am wrong, but he was interviewed twice and did say something about being scared

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: November 19, 2008, 07:12:37 PM »

Bringing this post over from Websleuths: WhatsThatClue Today, 05:27 PM

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

Story link not on WESH yet, I'll post it when it appears.

(report showed KF tent site empty)
_________

If anyone in the WESH viewing area could verify please.

I saw it.

Is George on crack? WTF is wrong with these people!?!!? 
It's the DONATION JAR!

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: November 19, 2008, 07:13:40 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been reading and I just wanted to say that, I can understand Des to a degree, I realize that this board is all about having proof to whatever is being said and sometimes some of us can't show proof of what we have been told...Some of you might remember when I first came here, I told everybody that I had a friend inLE and that I was talking to him about this case and of course he couldnt tell me a lot but he would answer my questions if he thought it would not be hindering the case in anyway, and so I would post what little I was able to get out of what he said, everytime I did that I would catch he!!, from some of the Monkeys here from time to time only because I either couldnt show proof of what I was saying or they....just didnt believe or I guess it did mess with their ego's.....
   I was not posting the things that I was for anykind of self indulgence or for any reason other than my interest in this case and to help my fellow Monkeys try to find the truth in this big mess...for I still talk to my friend almost every day and will continue to do so, I just dont share as much, because I cant and wont show my proof of his existence and our friendship without causing him problems, and since I cant do this then I understand that I will always be taken by some as just being a liar or making things up........Im not saying anything bad about this forum, believe me, I understand that anybody can say anything on the enternet, and without proof how are we to know what their intentions are, I know that Klass and the rest of the Mods are doing a great job here as Klass really helped me a few times and I have great respect for her and everthing she and the other Mods have to do......
   Still I stand by everthing I was told about this case by my friend and with everyday that passes by I see things go from one extreme to the other but the things I said at the beginning have held there  ground........
       I wish for only one thing and that is for Justice for Caylee, and I am certain that is coming soon.......

Hi HH,

Yes, you were given a rough time by some and I hurt for you when that was happening.  I'm a Monkey that doesn't have anything to offer so I can't complain about anything that's posted.  The only exception I take and chime in for is when another Monkey is hurting.    I don't want anyone to hurt for any reason but certainly not at the spewing of my harsh mouth.  Well OK maybe KC could use a dressing-down and I would be able to do it with venom.

I don't envy the mods at all.  I too think they do one heck of a GOOD job.  I know that Blonde (I finally got it right) forgave my misspelling of her name twice already.  I felt like an A$$ but she never said BOO about it.  Thank you Blonde!!!!!!

Hugs,
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.