April 24, 2024, 01:53:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379602 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: November 19, 2008, 07:15:40 PM »

I think KC only told Lee where she put Caylee. From what I can find out Lee is a truly wonderful person. I think if anyone moved Caylee it was so the body wouldn't be found and it was because of their feelings for Lee and his love of his sister not for their feelings about KC. I think he was told of what happened and that's when he sort of disappeared from sight and why he had to refuse you know......  if I'm right and he feels like he has to remain silent I feel very bad for him. Between the rock and the hard place.In a case like that a man has to do what is right. the only thing you have that is your's is your self respect no one can take away or give it away but you. I just hope he wasn't directly involved. The same as I hope about George. I don't see how he could not have known but until it's over I will hold that hope

I am soooo behind BTW how do you make moonshine? J/k

HH.......true grace under fire no reply neccessary
I respectfully disagree, a wonderful person would not leave his innocent, precious neice alone in the woods, river or wherever to decompose and not given a proper resting place.  I don't feel bad for him at all and I don't see a rock and a hard place and i think he has given away his self respect only to save his murderous sister who doesn't give a rats a$$ about anybody but herself. If Lee wanted to do what was right he would tell EVERYTHING that he knows.  JMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 19, 2008, 07:18:24 PM »

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
[/quote] There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.
[/quote]

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO
[/quote]

I was listening to Murt a few minutes ago and once again he was talking when he tought the mute was on and he admitted that he faked a suicide and one of his viewers called in a wellness call and the LE came and were not happy at what he had done....can't exactly figure out why he did it.  He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys.
[/quote]

WOW Dottie...thanks....Murt is gonna get his ass in deep poop.....deep deep poop

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 19, 2008, 07:18:54 PM »

Goodnight sweet monkeys!!!!

Goodnight Tater!

Night, Nekkid!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: November 19, 2008, 07:19:36 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html

Kid Finders President's Criminal Past Questioned
Reports Surface That Dennis Milstead Has Been Arrested, Organization Has Never Found Missing Child

POSTED: 6:45 pm EST November 19, 2008

LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. -- He takes donations to help find missing children, but a Loxahatchee man is under scrutiny for his criminal past.

Dennis Milstead, president of the Kid Finders Network, has dropped out of sight after reports surfaced that he was arrested on charges of impersonating a police officer and that his organization has never found a missing child.

Milstead, who was spearheading the search to find missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, has been taking donations for his Kid Finders Network, but his method of getting donations and what he does with the money has been in question for some time.

According to court documents, the president of the board of the local Crime Stoppers got a restraining order against Milstead after he said Milstead began showing up at his home, blocking him in the driveway, following him and acting generally threatening. He said Milstead was trying to collect money that Crime Stoppers believed Milstead had obtained through questionable procedures.

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money.

WPBF News 25's Terri Parker spoke exclusively Wednesday to the victim in his 2002 police impersonation arrest.

"I noticed that his car said video surveillance, and then when he pulled me over with the flashing lights, I had a bad feeling it was not a policeman and I called 911," Kristi Posvar said in a telephone interview. "But it still shook me up, and he followed me into my gated community and really, you know, it was frightening."

Milstead's office door was locked Wednesday and his daughter said her parents were out of town when Parker showed up at their Loxahatchee home.

"You guys need to get the hell off of my property, right now," she said.

Milstead was also arrested on an assault charge seven months after the police impersonation arrest.

Orlando reporters said Milstead and his wife packed up their Kid Finder belongings and disappeared after he was questioned about his criminal past.

Here's a video link to this story.  The daughter sounds real nice and friendly   
http://www.wpbf.com/video/18018772/index.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: November 19, 2008, 07:19:47 PM »

THE ORLANDO LE AND THE CASEY ANTHONY CONNECTION

JESSY GRUND

Arrested Mom's Ex-Fiancé Reveals Information That Could Change Timeline
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 – updated: 4:43 pm EDT July 22, 2008

But Jesse now says he called Casey on Tuesday, June 24 and heard her scolding the little girl for jumping up on the table in the background. He then heard the girl's young voice in the background responding and told Eyewitness News he is 100 percent sure that it was Caylee.

If true, that would be a major wrench in the timeline Casey Anthony has given deputies. It is a full two weeks after Casey says she last saw Caylee. Jesse told Eyewitness News he remembers the day clearly, because it was the very day he resigned from the Orlando Police Department. He said he called Casey to let her know and said phone records show the call was 18 minutes long.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16957067/detail.html

TONY RUSCIANO - JESSE GRUND

NANCY GRACE
Cop Fired for Lying About Relationship With Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired August 26, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JESSICA D`ONOFRIO, WKMG: Well, what I know is that he was terminated five days ago. He wasn`t fired for having a relationship with Casey Anthony, he was fired for lying about it. Detectives got word that he might know her a couple weeks ago, so they started asking him questions. How do you know her? How long have you known her for? They actually interviewed him twice, and detectives say that he lied to them twice about the nature of his relationship with her.

Come to find out, they went into Casey Anthony`s computer that they had seized a while ago. They were able to put in some keyword searches. And then up pops a chat between Casey Anthony and Tony Rusciano, this deputy that was just fired. In the chat, you can see that they obviously had some kind of relationship. You can also understand that they are talking about Caylee at points in time in that conversation. But what I`m told is that there`s no reason to believe that there was anything in those chats that would lead them to find this missing 3-year-old.

I understand that he did have a romantic relationship with Casey Anthony. Of course, you know, he was fired because -- not because he had this relationship with her but because he lied about it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Jessica, how did they meet?

D`ONOFRIO: From what we understand, he met her at a party. Initially, he said he had met her at a party but he barely knew her. They looked through that computer and found out that wasn`t the case. And of course, when he was confronted with that, he `fessed up.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I understand that her ex-fiancee was also a cop and possibly he was the one who introduced the two of them?

D`ONOFRIO: I don`t have that confirmed. But Jesse Grund (ph) -- he is an Orlando police officer -- he recently resigned. She was dating him for a while, and I believe that there are some questions about whether he introduced Casey to this deputy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/26/ng.01.html

TONY RUSCIANO

Deputy Fired After Having Relations With Casey Anthony 
Last Edited: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 6:49 PM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 6:45 PM EDT
From MyFoxOrlando Reports

A deputy with the Orange County Sheriff's Office has been fired after investigators said that he lied about a relationship he had with Casey Anthony.

An interoffice memo (click to read) dated Aug. 20 obtained by FOX 35 in Orlando provided some details into the matter involving Casey and Deputy Anthony Rusciano.

"When investigators contacted Deputy Rusciano by telephone, Deputy Rusciano admitted that he had met the individual for a very brief moment at a party they both attended," wrote Chief Frank Fabrizio. "Deputy Rusciano denied ever having any further contact with that person."

Investigators say Rusciano provided inaccurate and incomplete responses after they discovered communication between he and Casey following a search of her computer. Upon being confronted with the evidence, he admitted to lying to investigators.

"Lying to investigators during the course of any investigation is unacceptable and reason for termination," Fabrizio wrote.

The timeline of events -- including the date of the party when Rusciano said he met Casey and other dates on which they communicated -- remains unclear.

Rusciano, a probationary employee, was fired on August 22. He joined the force in February of this year.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7293527&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

An interoffice memo
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/08.25.08_depterm.pdf

AT LEAST TWO UNIDENTIFIED OFFICERS

Casey Anthony Handcuffed, Arrested On New Charges
Friday, September 12, 2008 – updated: 9:34 am EDT September 18, 2008

Casey Anthony is reportedly causing a stir inside the Orlando Police Department. An inside source told Eyewitness News at least two officers have stepped forward claiming to have had sexual relationships with her.

In August, Anthony Rusciano was fired from his position as an Orange County deputy for lying about his relationship with Casey.

A police spokesperson refused to comment on any aspect of the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 19, 2008, 07:20:48 PM »

HH I don't think the FBI actually said it...I think it was a spokesperson for LE that said it based on the FBI findings

well    good enough  for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At some  point someone had to either write a statement or voice a statement to the regards of .....based on evidence in this case we have come to the conclusion that this child is deceased, so therefore they said it in one way or the other.....which like I said  good enough for me............should be goods enough for Cindy to....NOT!!!

HH it's good enuf for me too. I only wish they had done it a while back....but like you said it will not be good enough for Cindy

Rest in Peace Caylee

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: November 19, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »

I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.
[/quote]

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO
[/quote]

I was listening to Murt a few minutes ago and once again he was talking when he tought the mute was on and he admitted that he faked a suicide and one of his viewers called in a wellness call and the LE came and were not happy at what he had done....can't exactly figure out why he did it.  He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys.
[/quote]

WOW Dottie...thanks....Murt is gonna get his ass in deep poop.....deep deep poop
[/quote]Yes he is.  It's amazing that he hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 19, 2008, 07:22:19 PM »

Reports Surface That Dennis Milstead Has Been Arrested, Organization Has Never Found Missing Child

LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. -- He takes donations to help find missing children, but a Loxahatchee man is under scrutiny for his criminal past.

Dennis Milstead, president of the Kid Finders Network, has dropped out of sight after reports surfaced that he was arrested on charges of impersonating a police officer and that his organization has never found a missing child.

Milstead, who was spearheading the search to find missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, has been taking donations for his Kid Finders Network, but his method of getting donations and what he does with the money has been in question for some time.

According to court documents, the president of the board of the local Crime Stoppers got a restraining order against Milstead after he said Milstead began showing up at his home, blocking him in the driveway, following him and acting generally threatening. He said Milstead was trying to collect money that Crime Stoppers believed Milstead had obtained through questionable procedures.

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money.

WPBF News 25's Terri Parker spoke exclusively Wednesday to the victim in his 2002 police impersonation arrest.

"I noticed that his car said video surveillance, and then when he pulled me over with the flashing lights, I had a bad feeling it was not a policeman and I called 911," Kristi Posvar said in a telephone interview. "But it still shook me up, and he followed me into my gated community and really, you know, it was frightening."

Milstead's office door was locked Wednesday and his daughter said her parents were out of town when Parker showed up at their Loxahatchee home.

Milstead was also arrested on an assault charge seven months after the police impersonation arrest.

Orlando reporters said Milstead and his wife packed up their Kid Finder belongings and disappeared after he was questioned about his criminal past.

Thanks Klaas

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: November 19, 2008, 07:24:27 PM »

Yes he is.  It's amazing that he hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut.

I am really concerned that he is going to be physically harmed....by things like this......He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys

Rest in Peace Caylee

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: November 19, 2008, 07:24:36 PM »

klaas, i think we have the same idea now about the NOI.
on this witness list, the NOI's are :
ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

even the members of LE do not have NOI on their names, so it sorta makes me speculate that there was a written agreement maybe done right after each of their interviews during the investigation..
Also in previous document dumps we saw at least one person that was interviewed twice. Maybe some of these people have also had 2nd or 3rd interviews that reveal a much deeper knowledge of what happened. I think LE and others (kids talking) have put enough fear into these kids of what could happen, that they would tell the truth against KC. That one guy came back and confessed to lying, he thought long and hard about would happen to him when the truth came out. Hopefully the others have too. 

I must've missed something.  Who was the guy that came back and confessed to lying?
Shoot! I can't remember. But I do remember HEARING it when listening to transcripts. The officer reiterated the fact he lied and came back on his own accord to tell the truth. It was b/c he was scared the first time. Monkeys help me out here! 

Thanks for trying to get me the answer!  Can anyone remember who that was?
I'm a little behind so this has probably already been answered. I think it is cop Tony (the booty call guy that Casey texted and called Caylee snot head). Maybe I am wrong, but he was interviewed twice and did say something about being scared

Hi joesamas!  Yes, that is exactly who it was - thanks.  BooMonkey did find it, but I appreciate you answering me.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: November 19, 2008, 07:25:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been reading and I just wanted to say that, I can understand Des to a degree, I realize that this board is all about having proof to whatever is being said and sometimes some of us can't show proof of what we have been told...Some of you might remember when I first came here, I told everybody that I had a friend inLE and that I was talking to him about this case and of course he couldnt tell me a lot but he would answer my questions if he thought it would not be hindering the case in anyway, and so I would post what little I was able to get out of what he said, everytime I did that I would catch he!!, from some of the Monkeys here from time to time only because I either couldnt show proof of what I was saying or they....just didnt believe or I guess it did mess with their ego's.....
   I was not posting the things that I was for anykind of self indulgence or for any reason other than my interest in this case and to help my fellow Monkeys try to find the truth in this big mess...for I still talk to my friend almost every day and will continue to do so, I just dont share as much, because I cant and wont show my proof of his existence and our friendship without causing him problems, and since I cant do this then I understand that I will always be taken by some as just being a liar or making things up........Im not saying anything bad about this forum, believe me, I understand that anybody can say anything on the enternet, and without proof how are we to know what their intentions are, I know that Klass and the rest of the Mods are doing a great job here as Klass really helped me a few times and I have great respect for her and everthing she and the other Mods have to do......
   Still I stand by everthing I was told about this case by my friend and with everyday that passes by I see things go from one extreme to the other but the things I said at the beginning have held there  ground........
       I wish for only one thing and that is for Justice for Caylee, and I am certain that is coming soon.......

Hi HH,

Yes, you were given a rough time by some and I hurt for you when that was happening.  I'm a Monkey that doesn't have anything to offer so I can't complain about anything that's posted.  The only exception I take and chime in for is when another Monkey is hurting.    I don't want anyone to hurt for any reason but certainly not at the spewing of my harsh mouth.  Well OK maybe KC could use a dressing-down and I would be able to do it with venom.

I don't envy the mods at all.  I too think they do one heck of a GOOD job.  I know that Blonde (I finally got it right) forgave my misspelling of her name twice already.  I felt like an A$$ but she never said BOO about it.  Thank you Blonde!!!!!!

Hugs,
PJ flower
[/quote
Yes P.J.     I know you were and I appreciate the way you never wavered in  you replies to me........you are a angel, 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: November 19, 2008, 07:26:38 PM »

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I went to his site last night to see if he was online and his screen was black. The chat had several posts saying they were worried about him cause he was talking, then there was pounding on his door and his dogs were barking when the screen went black. I guess someone called the LE to check on him.  Now when he came back on last night he said the FBI was there getting info about the hacking on his computers, and then LE showed up to check on him.  He said he couldn't figure out why everyone was worried that he was trying to commit suicide.  So it sounds like he changed his story today.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: November 19, 2008, 07:26:59 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

You can not however dispute the fact that several "friends" statements have NOT been released by LE ... and some "friends" have had (what I believe) only portions of their statements released ....

Remember one of JB's first requests was to file a motion to have a list of people that were granted some sort of immunity .... IMO friends may not be covering for Casey ... but indeed Casey may "think" she is covering for things that "they" do ...

I do believe there is a friend or two that have some knowledge of Caylees dimise or at the very least have info that is related to a possible motive or cause of death ... with either direct or indirect involvement ... (this is my opinion)
I agree Invision, it is very interesting that many of the statements have not yet been released.  I just can not fathom covering for a friend, and then that friend feeling confident enough to press charges or like others insert themselves into the case knowing that the one in question has enough ammo to shoot you dead.

We still never heard if that second person of interest mentioned in the Grand Jury was just to cover all bases of Casey or if it was in fact for another person.  I would love to know that out come for sure!

IMO Casey does not "think" like the normal person ... REMEMBER she was telling a little 12 yr old girl something to the effect of "we are like sisters now" ...

She is IMO capable of "keeping secrets" for her "friends" b/c she has an immature mind and is thinking "I won't tell on them so they like me, I'm a good friend" .... She is not thinking for one second that these same "friends" will turn their back on her ... and do the right thing for Caylee ...

IMO Casey also knows (to some extent) that IF these "friends" rat out her ... they are "ratting" out themselves only on a different level ...

She doesn't know (But Baez does) know what LE is able to "overlook" in an immunity deal to get to the truth.  That is why I believe JB has asked for the "immunity list" to see WHO has sold Casey out ... JB knows Casey lives in this "la la land" ...

Isn't there anything at all that LE can hold onto and away from the defense?  If not, that is very scary.  I'm not at all well versed on Florida law.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 19, 2008, 07:27:09 PM »

PJ ~  I'm glad you are here in the cage with the rest of all the monkeys.  Everyone is a contributor!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: November 19, 2008, 07:27:17 PM »

Suicide???? FBI????

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes he is.  It's amazing that he hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut.
[/quote]

Faked suicide?
I havent been following, whats this about ?
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: November 19, 2008, 07:28:18 PM »

Here's a video link to this story.  The daughter sounds real nice and friendly   
http://www.wpbf.com/video/18018772/index.html
That man is soooo creepy....I wouldn't want him to find my dog much less my child. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #576 on: November 19, 2008, 07:31:19 PM »

That man is soooo creepy....I wouldn't want him to find my dog much less my child. 

I'm sure next we will be reading about him that he started a "Missing Dog" foundation and was caught stealing dogs and returning them for reward money!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #577 on: November 19, 2008, 07:31:21 PM »

Bringing this post over from Websleuths: WhatsThatClue Today, 05:27 PM

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

Story link not on WESH yet, I'll post it when it appears.

(report showed KF tent site empty)
_________

If anyone in the WESH viewing area could verify please.

Oh, wow!  Talk about giving credibility to an already suspect organization?  They deserve each other, what a joke!  And, working for free, how sweet.  How's he gonna pay the bills?  Do I smell a book,movie, etc... deal???
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #578 on: November 19, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »

ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

even the members of LE do not have NOI on their names, so it sorta makes me speculate that there was a written agreement maybe done right after each of their interviews during the investigation..
Also in previous document dumps we saw at least one person that was interviewed twice. Maybe some of these people have also had 2nd or 3rd interviews that reveal a much deeper knowledge of what happened. I think LE and others (kids talking) have put enough fear into these kids of what could happen, that they would tell the truth against KC. That one guy came back and confessed to lying, he thought long and hard about would happen to him when the truth came out. Hopefully the others have too. 

I must've missed something.  Who was the guy that came back and confessed to lying?
Shoot! I can't remember. But I do remember HEARING it when listening to transcripts. The officer reiterated the fact he lied and came back on his own accord to tell the truth. It was b/c he was scared the first time. Monkeys help me out here! 

Thanks for trying to get me the answer!  Can anyone remember who that was?
I'm a little behind so this has probably already been answered. I think it is cop Tony (the booty call guy that Casey texted and called Caylee snot head). Maybe I am wrong, but he was interviewed twice and did say something about being scared

Hi joesamas!  Yes, that is exactly who it was - thanks.  BooMonkey did find it, but I appreciate you answering me.
You're welcome. I'm glad to know my brain cells aren't all fried. This case is driving me mad!  Thanks for the thanks!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #579 on: November 19, 2008, 07:32:40 PM »

ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

not sure if this is what you're talking about, but I vaguely remember something about a mechanic? not Dante or Ricardo, but someone who worked on her car and had some information he withheld?  is that it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.