April 24, 2024, 04:46:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379556 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: November 19, 2008, 07:34:09 PM »

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 19, 2008, 07:34:37 PM »

I was listening to Murt a few minutes ago and once again he was talking when he tought the mute was on and he admitted that he faked a suicide and one of his viewers called in a wellness call and the LE came and were not happy at what he had done....can't exactly figure out why he did it.  He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys.

WOW Dottie...thanks....Murt is gonna get his ass in deep poop.....deep deep poop
Yes he is.  It's amazing that he hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut.

I am really concerned that he is going to be physically harmed....by things like this......He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys
Let me correct myself...screen names, and he has a picture of the person to track them down.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #582 on: November 19, 2008, 07:36:35 PM »

Okay Monkeys. I am so confused. I haven't been on Murt's site since the search and Red asked how would i feel if it was my loved one. So, WTH is going on? Suicide, FBI, hackers? I'm confused by all that drama. Can someone fill me in on it? TIA.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #583 on: November 19, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »

OMG
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman
Many Question Group's Track Record

POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 5:24 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

VIDEO:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html#

Kid Finders has been the subject of some controversy lately. Some have called in to question just how many missing children Kid Finders has actually found.

At the group's headquarters Wednesday, Anthony said the organization has been helpful to his family since the day after Caylee was reported missing. Anthony said he is more than willing to become a spokesman for the group. He has no doubts about their motives or sincerity.

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.
so, when it comes out at trial that Casey killed Caylee, and that GA knew, but still paraded around as if she were still alive and in fact, "missing" I can't imagine how this moron thinks he's going to "grow" their company.  He could start by getting off his azz and searching for Caylee, not sitting in a tent collecting money.  How sickening.  Brandi, we need a vomit monkey!!! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: November 19, 2008, 07:37:21 PM »

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.
[/quote]

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO
[/quote]

I was listening to Murt a few minutes ago and once again he was talking when he tought the mute was on and he admitted that he faked a suicide and one of his viewers called in a wellness call and the LE came and were not happy at what he had done....can't exactly figure out why he did it.  He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys.
[/quote]

WOW Dottie...thanks....Murt is gonna get his ass in deep poop.....deep deep poop
[/quote]

I was listening in, too.  Murt said the first death threat call he got there were two people on the line..so at least 2 are in it together on the death threats. I heard Murt say that he was trying to draw out the hackers.  That he knew he had them on the line and that he TURNED TO THE AGENT BEHIND HIM and told him that he was going to to that. When the guy asked Murt if he was going to commit sucicide on-line, Murt said NO.  The guy said, then you're not HARD CORE and Murt disconnected everything at that time. It backfired because people were concerned and called LE. But, also, his phone started ringing and they now have tracked the hackers trying to call him 47 times. I got the distince impression that authorities are involved in with EVERYTHING that is going on minute by minute, as well as everything that has already happened. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #585 on: November 19, 2008, 07:38:17 PM »

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman....................See  I told you....I told you.....I bet he is planning on singing at every meeting...........I bet he is gonna be trying to make a album soon.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!these people need help"""""""""""""""""""""""""

When all the rats are jumping ship, here comes ol George, scrambling to get on, then standing on deck saying "Where did everybody go?"    You get the feeling he's always the last one to get a joke??? 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 19, 2008, 07:39:41 PM »

That man is soooo creepy....I wouldn't want him to find my dog much less my child. 

I'm sure next we will be reading about him that he started a "Missing Dog" foundation and was caught stealing dogs and returning them for reward money!! 
It Wouldn't suprise me! I'd say there is alot of things that we don't know about him.   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: November 19, 2008, 07:40:43 PM »

"I noticed that his car said video surveillance, and then when he pulled me over with the flashing lights, I had a bad feeling it was not a policeman and I called 911," Kristi Posvar said in a telephone interview."
http://www.wpbf.com/index.html

I know it is a little hard to see but if you look at the picture from the news clip you can see the light bar on top of truck.  (This might also explain the sighting at the A's last night of LE).  If you will notice that picture is now missing off the website.

how the website currently looks:

from the news clip:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 19, 2008, 07:41:10 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html

Kid Finders President's Criminal Past Questioned
Reports Surface That Dennis Milstead Has Been Arrested, Organization Has Never Found Missing Child

POSTED: 6:45 pm EST November 19, 2008

LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. -- He takes donations to help find missing children, but a Loxahatchee man is under scrutiny for his criminal past.

Dennis Milstead, president of the Kid Finders Network, has dropped out of sight after reports surfaced that he was arrested on charges of impersonating a police officer and that his organization has never found a missing child.

Milstead, who was spearheading the search to find missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, has been taking donations for his Kid Finders Network, but his method of getting donations and what he does with the money has been in question for some time.

According to court documents, the president of the board of the local Crime Stoppers got a restraining order against Milstead after he said Milstead began showing up at his home, blocking him in the driveway, following him and acting generally threatening. He said Milstead was trying to collect money that Crime Stoppers believed Milstead had obtained through questionable procedures.

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money.

WPBF News 25's Terri Parker spoke exclusively Wednesday to the victim in his 2002 police impersonation arrest.

"I noticed that his car said video surveillance, and then when he pulled me over with the flashing lights, I had a bad feeling it was not a policeman and I called 911," Kristi Posvar said in a telephone interview. "But it still shook me up, and he followed me into my gated community and really, you know, it was frightening."

Milstead's office door was locked Wednesday and his daughter said her parents were out of town when Parker showed up at their Loxahatchee home.

"You guys need to get the hell off of my property, right now," she said.

Milstead was also arrested on an assault charge seven months after the police impersonation arrest.

Orlando reporters said Milstead and his wife packed up their Kid Finder belongings and disappeared after he was questioned about his criminal past.

Here's a video link to this story.  The daughter sounds real nice and friendly   
http://www.wpbf.com/video/18018772/index.html

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks guideposts.

I wonder what the Anthony's reponse will be now.  I guest George's spokesperson's potential  position just went "poof".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #589 on: November 19, 2008, 07:41:47 PM »

They all know she is dead, they just to refuse to admit they know. This whole family is ####ed up, big time. They are all sick in the head and IMO they were all that way long before Caylee 'went missing'.  They make me sick. I can hardly stand to read here. It gets more sickening each day. Freaking freak show.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 19, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »

OMG

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

VIDEO:

Kid Finders has been the subject of some controversy lately. Some have called in to question just how many missing children Kid Finders has actually found.

At the group's headquarters Wednesday, Anthony said the organization has been helpful to his family since the day after Caylee was reported missing. Anthony said he is more than willing to become a spokesman for the group. He has no doubts about their motives or sincerity.

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.
so, when it comes out at trial that Casey killed Caylee, and that GA knew, but still paraded around as if she were still alive and in fact, "missing" I can't imagine how this moron thinks he's going to "grow" their company.  He could start by getting off his azz and searching for Caylee, not sitting in a tent collecting money.  How sickening.  Brandi, we need a vomit monkey!!! 

I have to draw the line somewhere.  LOL

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: November 19, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »

I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was listening in, too.  Murt said the first death threat call he got there were two people on the line..so at least 2 are in it together on the death threats. I heard Murt say that he was trying to draw out the hackers.  That he knew he had them on the line and that he TURNED TO THE AGENT BEHIND HIM and told him that he was going to to that. When the guy asked Murt if he was going to commit sucicide on-line, Murt said NO.  The guy said, then you're not HARD CORE and Murt disconnected everything at that time. It backfired because people were concerned and called LE. But, also, his phone started ringing and they now have tracked the hackers trying to call him 47 times. I got the distince impression that authorities are involved in with EVERYTHING that is going on minute by minute, as well as everything that has already happened. 

[/quote]I'm not sure they were in on it because he said that they were not happy with what he had done.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: November 19, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »

Suicide???? FBI????

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I'm not sure they were in on it because he said that they were not happy with what he had done.
[/quote]

There are differing kinds of authorities:  the local LE is not the same as the FBI

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: November 19, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »

They all know she is dead, they just to refuse to admit they know. This whole family is ####ed up, big time. They are all sick in the head and IMO they were all that way long before Caylee 'went missing'.  They make me sick. I can hardly stand to read here. It gets more sickening each day. Freaking freak show.
Hi nut. My whole family is F'd up, but if it were one of us, someone in my family would nut up and tell the truth. I think the reason none of the Antony's are talking is they know each of them no pieces of the truth and in this instance the truth will not set them free!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: November 19, 2008, 07:48:54 PM »

I hear ya. Some days, it's just too much to take.

They are ALL bananas!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: November 19, 2008, 07:49:19 PM »

OMG

VIDEO:

I have to draw the line somewhere.  LOL

VOMIT MONKEY.....you're so funny!! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 19, 2008, 07:49:24 PM »

Hi nut. My whole family is F'd up, but if it were one of us, someone in my family would nut up and tell the truth. I think the reason none of the Antony's are talking is they know each of them know pieces of the truth and in this instance the truth will not set them free!
Sorry edited a word

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 19, 2008, 07:52:31 PM »

Suicide???? FBI????

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are differing kinds of authorities:  the local LE is not the same as the FBI

[/quote]

I have only ventured once over Murt's site to view a much appreciated video interview.  Therefore ... the only info I am getting is what is shared on this forum.

However ... my heart goes out to Murt.  The entire scenario that seems to be emerging implies that this poor man is out of control.  It is so sad.  Does Murt not have a loved one who cares enough about him to intervene?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 19, 2008, 07:53:08 PM »

I am really concerned that he is going to be physically harmed....by things like this......He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys
Let me correct myself...screen names, and he has a picture of the person to track them down.

since he has reported this to the proper authorities he needs to let them track them down IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: November 19, 2008, 07:54:05 PM »

I just figured out today what WTF meant!!!! I crack me up!!
Geee I thought everone knew What The Fart  was abbreviated as WTF  well go figure

<< Snip >>
Here's a video link to this story.  The daughter sounds real nice and friendly   
http://www.wpbf.com/video/18018772/index.html
Did anyone happen to catch her name ?? 
Sorry just wondering How many Kids Dennis and Sherri have  for I have only found one...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.