April 24, 2024, 10:27:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379615 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: November 19, 2008, 07:55:04 PM »

That man is soooo creepy....I wouldn't want him to find my dog much less my child. 

I'm sure next we will be reading about him that he started a "Missing Dog" foundation and was caught stealing dogs and returning them for reward money!! 

I feel like laughing about that, but...  with these dudes, anything is possible!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: November 19, 2008, 07:55:44 PM »

I think I messed up the above stack.  I apologize.

REPOST

I have only ventured once over Murt's site to view a much appreciated video interview.  Therefore ... the only info I am getting is what is shared on this forum.

However ... my heart goes out to Murt.  The entire scenario that seems to be emerging implies that this poor man is out of control.  It is so sad.  Does Murt not have a loved one who cares enough about him to intervene?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 19, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »

They all know she is dead, they just to refuse to admit they know. This whole family is ####ed up, big time. They are all sick in the head and IMO they were all that way long before Caylee 'went missing'.  They make me sick. I can hardly stand to read here. It gets more sickening each day. Freaking freak show.

hahahaha...Hi NUT!!  I wish you wouldn't hold back..just tell us what your really think!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #603 on: November 19, 2008, 07:55:57 PM »

So the Milstead's packed up their Kid Finder belongings, and disappeared. I wonder if they will reappear anytime soon.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: November 19, 2008, 07:56:58 PM »

Bringing this post over from Websleuths: WhatsThatClue Today, 05:27 PM

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

Story link not on WESH yet, I'll post it when it appears.

(report showed KF tent site empty)
_________

If anyone in the WESH viewing area could verify please.

Oh, wow!  Talk about giving credibility to an already suspect organization?  They deserve each other, what a joke!  And, working for free, how sweet.  How's he gonna pay the bills?  Do I smell a book,movie, etc... deal???

Wonder what George thinks of the fact this guy couldn't take the heat and packed up his sh*t.

That's going to be quite the press conference..  just wait til the reporters start in on Milstead's criminal past. 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: November 19, 2008, 07:57:11 PM »

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO

I was listening to Murt a few minutes ago and once again he was talking when he tought the mute was on and he admitted that he faked a suicide and one of his viewers called in a wellness call and the LE came and were not happy at what he had done....can't exactly figure out why he did it.  He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys.

WOW Dottie...thanks....Murt is gonna get his ass in deep poop.....deep deep poop
[/quote]

I was listening in, too.  Murt said the first death threat call he got there were two people on the line..so at least 2 are in it together on the death threats. I heard Murt say that he was trying to draw out the hackers.  That he knew he had them on the line and that he TURNED TO THE AGENT BEHIND HIM and told him that he was going to to that. When the guy asked Murt if he was going to commit sucicide on-line, Murt said NO.  The guy said, then you're not HARD CORE and Murt disconnected everything at that time. It backfired because people were concerned and called LE. But, also, his phone started ringing and they now have tracked the hackers trying to call him 47 times. I got the distince impression that authorities are involved in with EVERYTHING that is going on minute by minute, as well as everything that has already happened. 

[/quote]I'm not sure they were in on it because he said that they were not happy with what he had done.
[/quote]

There are differing kinds of authorities:  the local LE is not the same as the FBI

[/quote]OK, I see what you are saying...I do not know which authority he was talking about when he said they didn't like it.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: November 19, 2008, 07:57:29 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks guideposts.

I wonder what the Anthony's reponse will be now.  I guest George's spokesperson's potential  position just went "poof".

Janet

Personally,  I'm confused.    Isn't Michelle Bart their spokesperson or is she out of the picture now?  Does this mean the Anthony's are the 'face' of the organization at fund raising events?   Their response to all the news reports about Kidfinders will be to ignore them and if question they will act like the people reporting them are vendictive, greedy reporters trying to make up stories for sweeps week to boost their ratings.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 19, 2008, 07:57:31 PM »

I am really concerned that he is going to be physically harmed....by things like this......He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys
Let me correct myself...screen names, and he has a picture of the person to track them down.

since he has reported this to the proper authorities he needs to let them track them down IMO

I heard him talking this morning and I think he said the FBI was there and knew what he was doing; unfortunately, the locals did not.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 19, 2008, 07:57:37 PM »

So the Milstead's packed up their Kid Finder belongings, and disappeared. I wonder if they will reappear anytime soon.

I guess if he doesn't make it to the "Caylee's Alive" presser, that will pretty much be our answer. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #609 on: November 19, 2008, 07:57:49 PM »

REPOST

I have only ventured once over Murt's site to view a much appreciated video interview.  Therefore ... the only info I am getting is what is shared on this forum.

However ... my heart goes out to Murt.  The entire scenario that seems to be emerging implies that this poor man is out of control.  It is so sad.  Does Murt not have a loved one who cares enough about him to intervene?

Janet
No Janet, I think his wife and only son are both died of diabetes. At least that is what I have read.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: November 19, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks guideposts.

I wonder what the Anthony's reponse will be now.  I guest George's spokesperson's potential  position just went "poof".

Janet

Personally,  I'm confused.    Isn't Michelle Bart their spokesperson or is she out of the picture now?  Does this mean the Anthony's are the 'face' of the organization at fund raising events?   Their response to all the news reports about Kidfinders will be to ignore them and if question they will act like the people reporting them are vendictive, greedy reporters trying to make up stories for sweeps week to boost their ratings.

Yeah, it's weird because Bart just became the spokesperson, right? So why would George want to take her place? Why not have some other part in helping KFN if he believes in their work (or lack thereof) so much?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: November 19, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »

I am really concerned that he is going to be physically harmed....by things like this......He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys
Let me correct myself...screen names, and he has a picture of the person to track them down.

since he has reported this to the proper authorities he needs to let them track them down IMO

I understand your thought.  I had a family member who had a stalker.  If we had let LE handle it, he would have never been caught.  Due to a few months of work, taped phone conversations, and his stupidity, he served 7 yrs in prison. 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: November 19, 2008, 07:59:48 PM »

O/T Is "Just saying" a southern expression? Kinda like "fixin" or "Yall"? B/c I'm from Michigan and I've not really hear it.

We do a lot of "you guys" and dropping the ing off of our words, kind of chopping them off b/c it's so fricking cold up here and saying the rest of the word is using precious energy! 

I don't think "Just Sayin'" is a southern expression.. not as far as I know. I'm from Los Angeles (currently living in OH) and seems everybody I talk to says it.

Hey Boo.. you rooting for Michigan this Saturday?    (We're a "blue" house here). 

He'd make a great avi

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: November 19, 2008, 07:59:57 PM »

Janet

hi Janet....I agree....it is sad....and I do not beleive he means to do harm...I think he wants to help...but...he seems to do more harm than good and I think he is dangerous to himself in that he seems to get caught up in things...often of his own doing....I do hope I am WRONG!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: November 19, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: November 19, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »

REPOST

Janet
No Janet, I think his wife and only son are both died of diabetes. At least that is what I have read.

the duckett situation and murt, wasnt it murt getting in trouble making statements just to draw attention to himself.?
are we seeing a repeat?
or if not he needs to stop and step back
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #616 on: November 19, 2008, 08:00:54 PM »

REPOST

Janet
That's the sad part. His wife and only child died. He appears to be a lonely man.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: November 19, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »

OMG
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman
Many Question Group's Track Record

POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 5:24 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

VIDEO:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html#

Kid Finders has been the subject of some controversy lately. Some have called in to question just how many missing children Kid Finders has actually found.

At the group's headquarters Wednesday, Anthony said the organization has been helpful to his family since the day after Caylee was reported missing. Anthony said he is more than willing to become a spokesman for the group. He has no doubts about their motives or sincerity.

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.
so, when it comes out at trial that Casey killed Caylee, and that GA knew, but still paraded around as if she were still alive and in fact, "missing" I can't imagine how this moron thinks he's going to "grow" their company.  He could start by getting off his azz and searching for Caylee, not sitting in a tent collecting money.  How sickening.  Brandi, we need a vomit monkey!!! 

I will share the "barf" icon Klaas give me a while back.

:barf:

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 19, 2008, 08:02:32 PM »

OMG
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman
Many Question Group's Track Record

POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 5:24 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

VIDEO:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html#

Kid Finders has been the subject of some controversy lately. Some have called in to question just how many missing children Kid Finders has actually found.

At the group's headquarters Wednesday, Anthony said the organization has been helpful to his family since the day after Caylee was reported missing. Anthony said he is more than willing to become a spokesman for the group. He has no doubts about their motives or sincerity.

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.
so, when it comes out at trial that Casey killed Caylee, and that GA knew, but still paraded around as if she were still alive and in fact, "missing" I can't imagine how this moron thinks he's going to "grow" their company.  He could start by getting off his azz and searching for Caylee, not sitting in a tent collecting money.  How sickening.  Brandi, we need a vomit monkey!!! 

I will share the "barf" icon Klaas give me a while back.

Janet

EDIT

_____

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: November 19, 2008, 08:03:26 PM »

I just figured out today what WTF meant!!!! I crack me up!!
Geee I thought everone knew What The Fart  was abbreviated as WTF  well go figure

<< Snip >>
Here's a video link to this story.  The daughter sounds real nice and friendly   
http://www.wpbf.com/video/18018772/index.html
Did anyone happen to catch her name ?? 
Sorry just wondering How many Kids Dennis and Sherri have  for I have only found one...

Malori & Kari  (both are in court records)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.