April 19, 2024, 07:07:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379292 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: November 19, 2008, 08:20:48 PM »

Grrrrrrr   NG is a POS for what she just did to her BFF Rene Rockwell.   

what did she do ?

She brought up Rene's hubby's death and how Renee acted after...I am sure Rene knew that was coming. Scripted, no doubt. She did not act surprised when Nancy brought it up...not at all surprised.

Well I guess we all see things differently, Nut.  It looked to me lilke Renee felt sucker-punched. I can imagine scripting such a thing.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: November 19, 2008, 08:21:48 PM »

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO

I was listening to Murt a few minutes ago and once again he was talking when he tought the mute was on and he admitted that he faked a suicide and one of his viewers called in a wellness call and the LE came and were not happy at what he had done....can't exactly figure out why he did it.  He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys.

WOW Dottie...thanks....Murt is gonna get his ass in deep poop.....deep deep poop

I was listening in, too.  Murt said the first death threat call he got there were two people on the line..so at least 2 are in it together on the death threats. I heard Murt say that he was trying to draw out the hackers.  That he knew he had them on the line and that he TURNED TO THE AGENT BEHIND HIM and told him that he was going to to that. When the guy asked Murt if he was going to commit sucicide on-line, Murt said NO.  The guy said, then you're not HARD CORE and Murt disconnected everything at that time. It backfired because people were concerned and called LE. But, also, his phone started ringing and they now have tracked the hackers trying to call him 47 times. I got the distince impression that authorities are involved in with EVERYTHING that is going on minute by minute, as well as everything that has already happened. 

[/quote]I'm not sure they were in on it because he said that they were not happy with what he had done.
[/quote]

There are differing kinds of authorities:  the local LE is not the same as the FBI

[/quote]

I have only ventured once over Murt's site to view a much appreciated video interview.  Therefore ... the only info I am getting is what is shared on this forum.

However ... my heart goes out to Murt.  The entire scenario that seems to be emerging implies that this poor man is out of control.  It is so sad.  Does Murt not have a loved one who cares enough about him to intervene?

Janet
[/quote]

IMO this whole mess with the hackers, death threats, etc., just shows us to the degree that sick people will go to try to detract, blurr, obfuscate, etc., etc., etc.  AND I think it might be construed as obstruction...just saying....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: November 19, 2008, 08:22:05 PM »

what did she do ?

She brought up Rene's hubby's death and how Renee acted after...I am sure Rene knew that was coming. Scripted, no doubt. She did not act surprised when Nancy brought it up...not at all surprised.

Well I guess we all see things differently, Nut.  It looked to me lilke Renee felt sucker-punched. I can imagine scripting such a thing.
Sorry to quote myself but of course I meant I can't imagine scripting such a thing.  Way too personal information.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #643 on: November 19, 2008, 08:22:29 PM »

Did I hear Cindy's most recent interview correctly?  She states that she knows "100% where Caylee is."  That is interesting.

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 19, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »

Wow, you are a good sleuth monkey!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: November 19, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »

what did she do ?

IMO it was "role play"

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: November 19, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »

what did she do ?

IMO it was "role play"

I'm shocked.  Honestly, would you agree to role play about a tragedy in your life? 
And not only that, NG also called Renee a liar. 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: November 19, 2008, 08:31:41 PM »

Does anyone else find this choice of wording extremely tacky?  Maybe it's just me

Michelle Bart’s Summary

Los Angeles, Politics, Hillary for President, Event Production, Media Relations, Soroptimist International, The Huffington Post, Curve Magazine, Taste of Texas, Florida, Caylee Anthony, Kid Finders Network, Human Rights Campaign, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Foothill Arthirits Connection, and Non-Profit organizations, make up Michelle Bart and Helping Heroes Productions!

-snipped-

http://www.linkedin.com/in/helpingheroes#h150-578

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: November 19, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »

what did she do ?

IMO it was "role play"

I'm shocked.  Honestly, would you agree to role play about a tragedy in your life? 

Like you said yourself, people see things differently ....

IMO there are parts of NG scripted to set up NG for "her point of view" to be said (she IS the host) ... Do you think Susan Moss spews her "rhymes" without any thought?  She knows what question is going to be asked of her before hand ....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 19, 2008, 08:35:10 PM »

Does anyone else find this choice of wording extremely tacky?  Maybe it's just me

Michelle Bart’s Summary

Los Angeles, Politics, Hillary for President, Event Production, Media Relations, Soroptimist International, The Huffington Post, Curve Magazine, Taste of Texas, Florida, Caylee Anthony, Kid Finders Network, Human Rights Campaign, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Foothill Arthirits Connection, and Non-Profit organizations, make up Michelle Bart and Helping Heroes Productions!

-snipped-

http://www.linkedin.com/in/helpingheroes#h150-578

Looks like a list, not a summary to me.

Odd.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 19, 2008, 08:36:35 PM »

That's 2 quotes I have messed up today. My apologies.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #651 on: November 19, 2008, 08:37:23 PM »

Goodnight Sunny 

Always 1, maybe you could make a sandwich.  Got any thing in the freezer you could zap real quick in the microwave?

It looks like time is separating the chaff from the wheat in Caylee's case...jmho
Muffy, what does this mean (chaff from wheat)? I tried asking earlier, but I am a dumb monkey and don't think my post went through 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: November 19, 2008, 08:38:28 PM »

At least you can quote Brandi, I can't even seem to post correctly

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: November 19, 2008, 08:39:06 PM »

Need a slapping yourself monkey emoticon, LOL 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: November 19, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »

[/quote]

Like you said yourself, people see things differently ....

IMO there are parts of NG scripted to set up NG for "her point of view" to be said (she IS the host) ... Do you think Susan Moss spews her "rhymes" without any thought?  She knows what question is going to be asked of her before hand ....
[/quote]

I'm sure some of it is scripted, there's pretty much a pattern of how things are done on there.  It just seemed liked that with RR she crossed a personal boundary.  Maybe I took it from a personal point of view.  I would have decked her, had I been RR. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #655 on: November 19, 2008, 08:42:12 PM »

Did I hear Cindy's most recent interview correctly?  She states that she knows "100% where Caylee is."  That is interesting.

Lisa

Good Evening Monkeys..

Been out of the loop for a bit as my work has ratcheted up a notch heading into winter.
Going to get myself a glass of Harvey's and relax for a bit and do some catching up. 
I tried to pop in now and then but it seemed to get a little ugly in here earlier..rather than wade through the muck...can someone point me in the direction of any important info I've missed..
Was this interview today ? link ?

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: November 19, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »

I always wished that the A's had just said "We love our daughter and our granddaughter,please pray with us for Caylee."" End of story, no further comment!! Had they done that, and you see CA now with the sunken face,losing weight,sad eyes..We could leap to their support. GA always seems so vulnerable to me. Even taking that position with KFN says to me he is trying to fill an emptiness..But no..They had to talk and talk and say things to drive the world crazy. (I posted this on WS too, so I am not a copying.(I suddenly forgot how to spell the p word)

Carmen
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 19, 2008, 08:42:28 PM »

Just down right creepy if you ask me ... (and I realize no one has but thought I'd say it anyhow)  LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: November 19, 2008, 08:45:05 PM »

Just down right creepy if you ask me ... (and I realize no one has but thought I'd say it anyhow)  LOL

OMG, that is the creepiest man I have seen in a long time. Is that a real picture or photoshopped?

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: November 19, 2008, 08:47:05 PM »

Especially when I think about his little daughter's "bum" thingie that probably hangs on the wall of his home!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.