April 26, 2024, 11:18:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379742 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: November 19, 2008, 09:11:22 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=dzBdo0xX4bn4hQco&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=dzBdo0xX4bn4hQco&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 19, 2008, 09:11:48 PM »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.......Stop putting thats Mans ( or whatever he is ) picture up....its scaring me .......I don't and have never watched a;; od the Wizard Of Oz...because Im afraid of the Witch and now Im scared of this Guy too.......Yikes....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #682 on: November 19, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=dzBdo0xX4bn4hQco&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=dzBdo0xX4bn4hQco&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself</a>

That's just wrong!!!

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: November 19, 2008, 09:14:38 PM »

Just down right creepy if you ask me ... (and I realize no one has but thought I'd say it anyhow)  LOL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #684 on: November 19, 2008, 09:17:00 PM »

Did ya'll hear on NG that Georgie sleeps on the sofa?????  Poor Georgie!   
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: November 19, 2008, 09:20:23 PM »

Thanks!!!!!   That is the best one yet!!!!!   ROFLMAO!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: November 19, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »

Thanks!!!!!   That is the best one yet!!!!!   ROFLMAO!!!!

You're welcome.  He's the creepiest dude I've seen in a long time. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: November 19, 2008, 09:22:29 PM »

Just down right creepy if you ask me ... (and I realize no one has but thought I'd say it anyhow)  LOL

There. That's better.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #688 on: November 19, 2008, 09:23:36 PM »

I will share the "barf" icon Klaas give me a while back.

:barf:

Janet
  Janet, thank you for sharing.  I'll be sure and give you credit when I use it. LOL 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: November 19, 2008, 09:25:15 PM »

Did ya'll hear on NG that Georgie sleeps on the sofa?????  Poor Georgie!   
  missed that
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: November 19, 2008, 09:26:56 PM »

CYA - Cover Your Ass

Here I was thinking...SEE YA!!!

Slowly but surly I'm catching up.  

Thank You BooMonkey
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #691 on: November 19, 2008, 09:27:48 PM »

OMG
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman
Many Question Group's Track Record

POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 5:24 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

VIDEO:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html#

Kid Finders has been the subject of some controversy lately. Some have called in to question just how many missing children Kid Finders has actually found.

At the group's headquarters Wednesday, Anthony said the organization has been helpful to his family since the day after Caylee was reported missing. Anthony said he is more than willing to become a spokesman for the group. He has no doubts about their motives or sincerity.

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.
so, when it comes out at trial that Casey killed Caylee, and that GA knew, but still paraded around as if she were still alive and in fact, "missing" I can't imagine how this moron thinks he's going to "grow" their company.  He could start by getting off his azz and searching for Caylee, not sitting in a tent collecting money.  How sickening.  Brandi, we need a vomit monkey!!! 

I will share the "barf" icon Klaas give me a while back.

Janet

EDIT
OOPS!  I thought you were being silly, that'll teach me.  I love it!  Now, how do I save this? 
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: November 19, 2008, 09:28:40 PM »

I figgured that I would come in here to clear up this suicide mess.
I will make this short and to the pointl. WHile trying to fix my AOL account someone sent me text on my AOL IM.
after a brief excnange the poster id himself with a name that was used previously someone who confessed to hacking my accounts.
During the series of texts that followed I indicated to the hacker that "will not be alive by 6:p.m. that night. This was  about 5 pm  or so.

After a brief exchange where the hacker wanted me to die on the video stream, I turned off the video portion of the stream and refused to answer any more texts.
For the phone rang non stop untill around 7:30 when the LCPD came to my door and reported that someone called in a well being check. I brought the deputys into my office and displayed the chat log and explaind what I was doing. They said ok and left.

This action by me was done on impulse and without the assistance of nobody else. I was not alone. I had two persons who were with me during the incident.
The actuion was done to garner information that might have been given by the hacker after I cut off contact, There was information collected that will be of use.

The *57 tap and trace had 47 calls inbound from a VOIP source to my land line. AOL recorded 29 attempts to enter my AOL account during this period using the same username, password and security questions the hacker entered once they hacked my account as well as repeated attempts to try other "social" answers to the account in order to regain control.

These attempts ended once they knew I was "alive and well."
I dio find it strange that the first hint of my demise was reported on two sites since I did not announce to anyone what my future actions might be. All communications were done within the im and not by any voice means. It was some time before the members of my chat reacted to the noise and subsequent shutting off of the video stream. I had already shut off the audio as mentioned earlier.Those on my chat who cared for me were put through unnecessary concern due to this action and it for that I apologize.

I have had a great deal of problems duie to the actions of these hackers and this was something I felt I had to do.

MURT

MNURT
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: November 19, 2008, 09:30:01 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

I think that there may be some truth to this story Dolce..Not Amy,the other one.Her statement has not been released and we have all wondered why.It is very possible that two or three are in the know of what was going on but didn't step up to the plate and do anything about it.If one of them was selling the drug Casey was giving to Caylee,I see serious problems.Not directly at fault but contributing...They call it CYA...On with the trial already!!!!!

Hi Tater,

Not directly at fault but contributing...They call it CYA...On with the trial already!!!!!

What is "CYA" please?  TIA

PJ flower

Cover your azz.....

Thank You Tater!!!  I'm learning but my brain isn't nearly as quick any more .      

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: November 19, 2008, 09:32:36 PM »

Murt - you don't owe us an explanation, I know you've had your hands full with people hacking into your accounts.  Unfortunately, I think the high volume of traffic your chat gets is a magnet for trouble makers.  Hope things get better for you. 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: November 19, 2008, 09:33:09 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks guideposts.

I wonder what the Anthony's reponse will be now.  I guest George's spokesperson's potential  position just went "poof".

Janet

Personally,  I'm confused.    Isn't Michelle Bart their spokesperson or is she out of the picture now?  Does this mean the Anthony's are the 'face' of the organization at fund raising events?   Their response to all the news reports about Kidfinders will be to ignore them and if question they will act like the people reporting them are vendictive, greedy reporters trying to make up stories for sweeps week to boost their ratings.

Yeah, it's weird because Bart just became the spokesperson, right? So why would George want to take her place? Why not have some other part in helping KFN if he believes in their work (or lack thereof) so much?

Is it possible that Bart has seen her association with KFN and the Anthonys is a NO WIN situation and that she should take her happy a$$ back where it came from?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: November 19, 2008, 09:33:47 PM »

Murt - you don't owe us an explanation, I know you've had your hands full with people hacking into your accounts.  Unfortunately, I think the high volume of traffic your chat gets is a magnet for trouble makers.  Hope things get better for you. 

I hope things get better for you too, Murt.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: November 19, 2008, 09:34:02 PM »

A correction:
The audio portion of the stream was always on. I had shut it off during my conversation with AOL.
The attempts to get me to answer the phone lasted from around 5 pm untill around 7-30 pm.

MURT
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: November 19, 2008, 09:34:17 PM »

I figgured that I would come in here to clear up this suicide mess.
I will make this short and to the pointl. WHile trying to fix my AOL account someone sent me text on my AOL IM.
after a brief excnange the poster id himself with a name that was used previously someone who confessed to hacking my accounts.
During the series of texts that followed I indicated to the hacker that "will not be alive by 6:p.m. that night. This was  about 5 pm  or so.

After a brief exchange where the hacker wanted me to die on the video stream, I turned off the video portion of the stream and refused to answer any more texts.
For the phone rang non stop untill around 7:30 when the LCPD came to my door and reported that someone called in a well being check. I brought the deputys into my office and displayed the chat log and explaind what I was doing. They said ok and left.

This action by me was done on impulse and without the assistance of nobody else. I was not alone. I had two persons who were with me during the incident.
The actuion was done to garner information that might have been given by the hacker after I cut off contact, There was information collected that will be of use.

The *57 tap and trace had 47 calls inbound from a VOIP source to my land line. AOL recorded 29 attempts to enter my AOL account during this period using the same username, password and security questions the hacker entered once they hacked my account as well as repeated attempts to try other "social" answers to the account in order to regain control.

These attempts ended once they knew I was "alive and well."
I dio find it strange that the first hint of my demise was reported on two sites since I did not announce to anyone what my future actions might be. All communications were done within the im and not by any voice means. It was some time before the members of my chat reacted to the noise and subsequent shutting off of the video stream. I had already shut off the audio as mentioned earlier.Those on my chat who cared for me were put through unnecessary concern due to this action and it for that I apologize.

I have had a great deal of problems duie to the actions of these hackers and this was something I felt I had to do.

MURT

MNURT

I hope you catch them!  God Bless.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: November 19, 2008, 09:37:10 PM »

I hope things get better for you too, Murt.

I do too. Sometimes things get too big too fast, Murt. My only suggestion is to be REALLY careful what you say online. I am of the opinion you have been too open with information that has made you a bit of a target.
Maybe you could take a little vacation from it all!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.