April 26, 2024, 08:06:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379732 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: November 19, 2008, 09:39:11 PM »

Is it possible that Bart has seen her association with KFN and the Anthonys is a NO WIN situation and that she should take her happy a$$ back where it came from?

The saying "rats leaving a sinking ship" comes to mind.  I wonder how many have jumped ship so far, and between now and say, the next month, how many more will be abandoning?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #701 on: November 19, 2008, 09:39:12 PM »

I figgured that I would come in here to clear up this suicide mess.
I will make this short and to the pointl. WHile trying to fix my AOL account someone sent me text on my AOL IM.
after a brief excnange the poster id himself with a name that was used previously someone who confessed to hacking my accounts.
During the series of texts that followed I indicated to the hacker that "will not be alive by 6:p.m. that night. This was  about 5 pm  or so.

After a brief exchange where the hacker wanted me to die on the video stream, I turned off the video portion of the stream and refused to answer any more texts.
For the phone rang non stop untill around 7:30 when the LCPD came to my door and reported that someone called in a well being check. I brought the deputys into my office and displayed the chat log and explaind what I was doing. They said ok and left.

This action by me was done on impulse and without the assistance of nobody else. I was not alone. I had two persons who were with me during the incident.
The actuion was done to garner information that might have been given by the hacker after I cut off contact, There was information collected that will be of use.

The *57 tap and trace had 47 calls inbound from a VOIP source to my land line. AOL recorded 29 attempts to enter my AOL account during this period using the same username, password and security questions the hacker entered once they hacked my account as well as repeated attempts to try other "social" answers to the account in order to regain control.

These attempts ended once they knew I was "alive and well."
I dio find it strange that the first hint of my demise was reported on two sites since I did not announce to anyone what my future actions might be. All communications were done within the im and not by any voice means. It was some time before the members of my chat reacted to the noise and subsequent shutting off of the video stream. I had already shut off the audio as mentioned earlier.Those on my chat who cared for me were put through unnecessary concern due to this action and it for that I apologize.

I have had a great deal of problems duie to the actions of these hackers and this was something I felt I had to do.

MURT

MNURT

What in the hell??

I'm starting to think that SANE people are the exception, and not the other way around like I used to.   What in the hell is wrong with people?   I will never understand this kind of crap.

Between the nutjob Anthonys and all of the disturbingly wacky "associates" of theirs, I'm wondering if there was some chemical plant explosion in Florida quite a few years ago and we're just now seeing the effects.   Or maybe it was in Ohio, I have no idea..........I just can't believe that there are that many crazy people in one place!   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: November 19, 2008, 09:43:11 PM »

CYA - Cover Your Ass

Thanks! I've been wracking my poor brain trying to figure out that one too.

Aren't we a fine pair 

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 19, 2008, 09:44:23 PM »

Just down right creepy if you ask me ... (and I realize no one has but thought I'd say it anyhow)  LOL

There. That's better.

Much better

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #704 on: November 19, 2008, 09:47:54 PM »

Thanks for explaining what happened Murt, take care.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 19, 2008, 09:49:17 PM »

CYA - Cover Your Ass

Thanks! I've been wracking my poor brain trying to figure out that one too.

Aren't we a fine pair 

Top 50 Most Commonly Used Text Terms:

# 2moro - Tomorrow

# 2nite - Tonight

# BRB - Be Right Back

# BTW - By The Way

# B4N - Bye For Now

# BCNU - Be Seeing You

# BFF - Best Friends Forever

# CYA - Cover Your Ass
<snipped>
http://www.netlingo.com/top50text.cfm  (there is a more comprehensive list also available.)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #706 on: November 19, 2008, 09:56:41 PM »

Just down right creepy if you ask me ... (and I realize no one has but thought I'd say it anyhow)  LOL

Oh! I love that little monkey vampire!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: November 19, 2008, 09:58:19 PM »

OK, just had to peek and saw this YIKES! Hilarious!!!

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: November 19, 2008, 10:03:56 PM »

Greta is on with more on NH.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: November 19, 2008, 10:05:16 PM »

Is it possible that Bart has seen her association with KFN and the Anthonys is a NO WIN situation and that she should take her happy a$$ back where it came from?

The saying "rats leaving a sinking ship" comes to mind.  I wonder how many have jumped ship so far, and between now and say, the next month, how many more will be abandoning?

It's a shame, because as soon as one rat abandons ship another replaces it almost immediately. How the tragedy of a sweet child could manifest into a meeting place for opportunists is beyond my comprehension.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #710 on: November 19, 2008, 10:08:34 PM »

I find it interesting that they attached a WalMart & Gas receipt from 7/18/2006, on their 2007 tax return.   Last night when I listened to one of the TV stations I thought they said the 2007 return had not been filed with the IRS????

Of course, I also found it a little coincidental that they bought Pop Tarts........ and what would be the business use of the haircolor?  HMMMMM gotta wonder.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 19, 2008, 10:10:17 PM »

It's a shame, because as soon as one rat abandons ship another replaces it almost immediately. How the tragedy of a sweet child could manifest into a meeting place for opportunists is beyond my comprehension.

Yes, I agree with you, it is a shame.  I think it's  because the case has become so high profile it is a magnet for those trying to make money or gain their fifteen minutes of fame.  Let's hope and pray justice prevails for little Caylee.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 19, 2008, 10:11:09 PM »

I also find it weird that the gas and Wal-Mart receipts are for 7/18/2006, when the 2006 tax return says they started in October of 2006, and they would start activities in 2007?????   

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 19, 2008, 10:15:10 PM »

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO

I was listening to Murt a few minutes ago and once again he was talking when he tought the mute was on and he admitted that he faked a suicide and one of his viewers called in a wellness call and the LE came and were not happy at what he had done....can't exactly figure out why he did it.  He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys.

I've been staying away from Murt since the search fiasco, but how the hell do you fake a suicide? After a suicide you're dead. Do they mean he faked a suicide attempt? Or that he faked being suicidal? I know a lot of people who made honest to god attempts, but lied and said it was an accident or that they were just trying to get attention, in order to get out of having to go to the hospital.  And I know one or two people who will let it slip that they feel that way and then have to pretend they were joking so their friends will still talk to them.

But at Murt's age, if he let a suicidal thought actually slip out, IMO people should take it seriously. The authorities should be beating down your door if you're talking suicide.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #714 on: November 19, 2008, 10:17:56 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html

Kid Finders President's Criminal Past Questioned
Reports Surface That Dennis Milstead Has Been Arrested, Organization Has Never Found Missing Child

POSTED: 6:45 pm EST November 19, 2008

LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. -- He takes donations to help find missing children, but a Loxahatchee man is under scrutiny for his criminal past.

--snip--

Orlando reporters said Milstead and his wife packed up their Kid Finder belongings and disappeared after he was questioned about his criminal past.
Sorry thats funny...he took his ball and went home.  What happened to my worst nightmare?

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 19, 2008, 10:19:15 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=dzBdo0xX4bn4hQco&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=dzBdo0xX4bn4hQco&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself</a>

Could you add Baez and Cindy to that trio?   You are a hoot!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: November 19, 2008, 10:21:50 PM »

Quote from: blessed

Aw this picture came in very handy at Halloween, the children were absolutely scared!  It helped that we had the Anthony house on "stalker cam" hooked up to the big screen on display....

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 19, 2008, 10:22:06 PM »

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????
There evidently was alot of things happening with Murt last night on the chat. I was reading on another forum, people were discussing about last night, about the hacking, FBI being involved, I really don't understand why someone wants him to stop what he is doing. Lot of crazy people.

WOW...it really is time for Murt to step back IMO....way far back...he is very loose mouthed and doesn't stop to think of the possible consquences of his words and actions... JMO

I was listening to Murt a few minutes ago and once again he was talking when he tought the mute was on and he admitted that he faked a suicide and one of his viewers called in a wellness call and the LE came and were not happy at what he had done....can't exactly figure out why he did it.  He also was giving out names of the people that he says are responsible for the hacking and is trying to connect to the Anthonys.

I've been staying away from Murt since the search fiasco, but how the hell do you fake a suicide? After a suicide you're dead. Do they mean he faked a suicide attempt? Or that he faked being suicidal? I know a lot of people who made honest to god attempts, but lied and said it was an accident or that they were just trying to get attention, in order to get out of having to go to the hospital.  And I know one or two people who will let it slip that they feel that way and then have to pretend they were joking so their friends will still talk to them.

But at Murt's age, if he let a suicidal thought actually slip out, IMO people should take it seriously. The authorities should be beating down your door if you're talking suicide.

I like Murt and take him at his word.  He posted an explanation regarding his actions in the last couple of pages here.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: November 19, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »

I also find it weird that the gas and Wal-Mart receipts are for 7/18/2006, when the 2006 tax return says they started in October of 2006, and they would start activities in 2007?????   

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 19, 2008, 10:22:59 PM »

Quote from: blessed

Aw this picture came in very handy at Halloween, the children were absolutely scared!  It helped that we had the Anthony house on "stalker cam" hooked up to the big screen on display....

I bet you didn't go through much candy!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.