April 26, 2024, 03:22:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379765 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 19, 2008, 11:03:08 PM »

Good night Mammy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #761 on: November 19, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »

Brandi, hope you feel better soon!

Night to all you monkeys who are going to bed, that is where I am headed with pictures of elves in my head!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #762 on: November 19, 2008, 11:06:38 PM »

Brandi, hope you feel better soon!

Night to all you monkeys who are going to bed, that is where I am headed with pictures of elves in my head!!!

Me 2.  Nite Orchid and everyone else!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: November 19, 2008, 11:09:34 PM »

It is my believe that in the course of the investigation ... rather than assisting Texas Equusearch ... it should have been LE that was conducting an official search for the remains of Caylee Marie ... recruiting experienced searchers from within and without of the ranks (Tim Miller) and ... underwriting the costs.

Janet

Sheriff: No Apology For Cindy Anthony; 'I Don't Need Grandma,' Searcher Says
Airboats, Patrols, $5K Added To Keep Search For Caylee Going
POSTED: 4:41 pm EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 4:54 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County sheriff and the founder of a group scouring Central Florida for missing Caylee Anthony sent harsh messages to the child's grandmother Wednesday as a search for the child continued.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of Caylee, who is now 3 years old.

Casey Anthony and her daughter lived in the Orange County home of George and Cindy Anthony, although Casey Anthony often stayed elsewhere, sometimes with Caylee.

"Having Thanksgiving come, it's not going to be our normal, you know, our normal Thanksgiving," Cindy Anthony said.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary initially made a plea for more volunteers in the search for Caylee.

"We will take any help we can get," Beary said. "The initial evidence, even though it is not totally conclusive has come back with some decomposition of a body. I hope that is not the case because I'm a dad."

Beary also sent a message to the child's grandmother, Cindy.

"Cindy Anthony was on national TV demanding an apology from the sheriff's office," Local 6's Louis Bolden said at the news conference.

"(It) won't happen," Beary said after a chuckle. "It won't happen. We are doing our job. What we need is credible information, especially from her daughter and that is a message I send back to her."

Beary said the department is offering airboats, mounted patrol and $5,000 to help the search, Equusearch founder Tim Miller said.

Miller also said he is furious with Cindy Anthony.

"I'm pissed off," Miller said. "I feel as though we have been used in this and we are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy Anthony has asked us to do."

Miller said Cindy Anthony wants him to believe Caylee is still alive.

"(Cindy) wants me to find her granddaughter alive," Miller said. "Guess what, I don't believe she is alive."

Miller said searchers will dig up Orange County and search all areas to find the child.

"I don't need grandma's help in this," Miller said. "I don't need (Cindy's) help."

Equusearch will also send a search team to Texas, checking on claims made by the Anthony family that they have received several reports of Caylee sightings in the Dallas area.

Drones Used In Search

Meanwhile, a search for Caylee will continue Thursday with high-tech devices. "(Searchers) got drones and potentially another helicopter," Beary said. "Goodness, if you know some of the committees I sit on with the sheriffs, there are a lot of sheriffs who wish they could use drones."

Beary said the group can hopefully provide clues into the case.

"If Equusearch can bring some of that to this area and work it around the airport and find Caylee, that is what it's all about," Beary said. Whether she is alive or passed away, we need to find Caylee."

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on unrelated theft charges after she was charged in mid-July with child neglect and filing a false statement in connection to her missing daughter.

Also, new charges were filed against Casey Anthony. The charges were for theft and check fraud.

http://www.local6.com/news/17383131/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: November 19, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »

There is still something wierd about this Zanaieda Gonzalas thing........their was a samantha Gonzalas and a Zaneida Gonzalas that was in the graduating clas one year ahead of Casey in school.....thats just wierd to me.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 19, 2008, 11:13:24 PM »

Thanks!!!!!   That is the best one yet!!!!!   ROFLMAO!!!!

You're welcome.  He's the creepiest dude I've seen in a long time. 

Klaas ... these clips are priceless.

Could you locate the one you did with the "bad guys" in the Natalee Holloway case and ... post it?

Thank you.

Janet

Janet - let me see if it's still at JibJab.  I did so many in that case.

Janet - they  are no longer at JibJab.  They might be available in my old emails but I can't look tonight.

It doesn't matter Klaas.  I just thought it you had the clip handy.  I could send my DIL over to organize your document files.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: November 19, 2008, 11:21:11 PM »

There is still something wierd about this Zanaieda Gonzalas thing........their was a samantha Gonzalas and a Zaneida Gonzalas that was in the graduating clas one year ahead of Casey in school.....thats just wierd to me.......

I guess I'm not following, HH.  There were 7 people with the last name of Gonzalez in her graduating class of 2004 and there was a gal with the first name Zenaida (last name starts with A) in her class.
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm

There were 7 Gonzalez graduates in 2003 but I'm not finding a Zaneida or Samantha in the group.
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2003.htm
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #767 on: November 19, 2008, 11:28:26 PM »

Nite FLAMom

Cute video O4B

BOO...that looks like you!  j/k

Watch it there Missy, it was taken before my morning coffee! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: November 19, 2008, 11:34:13 PM »

I guess I'm not following, HH.  There were 7 people with the last name of Gonzalez in her graduating class of 2004 and there was a gal with the first name Zenaida (last name starts with A) in her class.
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm

There were 7 Gonzalez graduates in 2003 but I'm not finding a Zaneida or Samantha in the group.
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2003.htm
Whoops    nevermind.......wrong highschool....OK  maybe I need glasses or my brain has been fried or May be I accidently drank some koolaide....oh gee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #769 on: November 19, 2008, 11:38:13 PM »

WOW it got quiet in here...first time I've left for a couple of hours and been able to catch up once I returned..

I take it nothing much new happening?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: November 19, 2008, 11:45:24 PM »

WOW it got quiet in here...first time I've left for a couple of hours and been able to catch up once I returned..

Nope, nothing much new.  Did you see Nancy Grace?  Did you know that George Anthony is going to be a spokesperson for KidFinders Network now?
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: November 19, 2008, 11:48:50 PM »

There is still a question that I don't know if it has been answered regarding Casey's first visitor in jail - Patrick B.  Why would Lois have Patrick B.'s old computer?  I found this post in an old chat room from August 4.  So was Patrick B a friend of Jesse Grunds????  How can Lois (Dakota's Mom) (Murt's Friend) have Patrick B's old computer especially since Patrick is Jesse's friend???  Just such a weird coincidence.....

I hope it's okay that I posted this info that I found....

Posted by: Lake Erie Princess | August 04, 2008 at 11:06 PM

I hope the police have checked out Jesse Grund, also a high school friend Patrick Bourgeois. PB visited Casey in jail and she claims that she did not remember him. why visit someone that you have not seen since high school, especially if you were not even friends? I do not believe Casey acted alone in whatever happened to Caylee. there seems to be a lot of people trying desperately to cover the truth, by distorting the truth with lie after lie. The family of Caylee will not tell anything saying it is for Caylee's safety. There seems to be no reason, at least to me why anyone would do that. If it were my child i would be telling everything i knew to the police . Then trying to tell everyone that Caylee will be home for her birthday are you serious? it will not be long and Cayce will have to fess up it will make it easier on her family and eventually the truth will surface it always does. i pray for the whole family especially Caylee.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: November 19, 2008, 11:49:18 PM »

It is my believe that in the course of the investigation ... rather than assisting Texas Equusearch ... it should have been LE that was conducting an official search for the remains of Caylee Marie ... recruiting experienced searchers from within and without of the ranks (Tim Miller) and ... underwriting the costs.

Janet

Unfortunately, it seams as if the search has come to a complete stand still..Although I heard TES has members in Florida, I believe they will search if LE requests it..

During the first search, OCSO offered Tim 5000.00 chk to stay and search after Tim said TES was pulling out..wouldn't that fall under the description of what you've stated?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: November 19, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »

Has anybody seen Dennis Milsteads new toy?  WOW!! 
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: November 19, 2008, 11:50:13 PM »

you know...it's just disgusting that any parent would want to remember what their kids "little bottom looked like at this age"...GROSS!
the only thing I am reminded of when I think of my kids' bottoms as babies is :
all the times I've been pee'd on, poop'd on. and how expensive pampers are..and those are two things that i am GLAD i never have to think about again! sheesh!

that dude is a sicko..

I thought so too. Thanks for saying that.
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: November 19, 2008, 11:52:21 PM »

What new toy?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 19, 2008, 11:54:14 PM »

Nope, nothing much new.  Did you see Nancy Grace?  Did you know that George Anthony is going to be a spokesperson for KidFinders Network now?

No...I don't have TV, sometimes I connect to Willen's link but didn't do so tonight..Is GA actually going to be a spokesman? or is this rumor? I can't imagine his credibility will do anything to help KFN..if KFN even stays in tact after the current revelations about it's owner

To be honest..I no nothing about KFN except what I've learned here

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: November 19, 2008, 11:56:17 PM »

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend~ are you really here or did you forget to log off ? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 19, 2008, 11:56:38 PM »

No, what new toy?
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: November 19, 2008, 11:57:46 PM »

I believe this is the Mike that Patrick mentioned and Casey.... SORRY to go on and on and on about this but it really bothers me. 

Even more interesting is the shady “gangsta” kid that Mike Walker is. Really encouraging to know Casey hung out with someone who enjoys pointing a gun at the camera. Yeah, he’s real bad ass, makes you wonder why the **** Casey would hang around someone like this.

Here is the issue: In this story itself, we’ve been told there are two Patrick’s. One is Patrick S. Bourgeois, the other is Patrick B. Bourgeois. The confliction is that both of these Bourgeois know each other, through their MySpace connection. Mike Waters, Casey’s childhood friend, is scary looking.

Sources:

Louisiana State Police

Radio Kenai- Louisiana Man Arrested For Homicide
More from this category

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.