April 26, 2024, 05:09:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379723 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: November 19, 2008, 11:59:43 PM »

Has anybody seen Dennis Milsteads new toy?  WOW!! 

No.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: November 20, 2008, 12:00:06 AM »

WOW it got quiet in here...first time I've left for a couple of hours and been able to catch up once I returned..

I take it nothing much new happening?

Nope, nothing much new.  Did you see Nancy Grace?  Did you know that George Anthony is going to be a spokesperson for KidFinders Network now?

No...I don't have TV, sometimes I connect to Willen's link but didn't do so tonight..Is GA actually going to be a spokesman? or is this rumor? I can't imagine his credibility will do anything to help KFN..if KFN even stays in tact after the current revelations about it's owner

To be honest..I no nothing about KFN except what I've learned here

Here you go,scroll down through this article:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #782 on: November 20, 2008, 12:02:17 AM »

JANET~ IIRC, I thought LE requested Tim do the search because they felt he was the most capable of recovering her remains IF, ((and I truly don't think she is at thsi point except by accidental means) she even was recoverable. So, why would LE ask for his hlp if the didn't need him??

It is my believe that in the course of the investigation ... rather than assisting Texas Equusearch ... it should have been LE that was conducting an official search for the remains of Caylee Marie ... recruiting experienced searchers from within and without of the ranks (Tim Miller) and ... underwriting the costs.

Janet

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: November 20, 2008, 12:03:26 AM »

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 12:33 pm EST November 19, 2008

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #784 on: November 20, 2008, 12:03:48 AM »

There is still a question that I don't know if it has been answered regarding Casey's first visitor in jail - Patrick B.  Why would Lois have Patrick B.'s old computer?  I found this post in an old chat room from August 4.  So was Patrick B a friend of Jesse Grunds????  How can Lois (Dakota's Mom) (Murt's Friend) have Patrick B's old computer especially since Patrick is Jesse's friend???  Just such a weird coincidence.....

I hope it's okay that I posted this info that I found....

Posted by: Lake Erie Princess | August 04, 2008 at 11:06 PM

I hope the police have checked out Jesse Grund, also a high school friend Patrick Bourgeois. PB visited Casey in jail and she claims that she did not remember him. why visit someone that you have not seen since high school, especially if you were not even friends? I do not believe Casey acted alone in whatever happened to Caylee. there seems to be a lot of people trying desperately to cover the truth, by distorting the truth with lie after lie. The family of Caylee will not tell anything saying it is for Caylee's safety. There seems to be no reason, at least to me why anyone would do that. If it were my child i would be telling everything i knew to the police . Then trying to tell everyone that Caylee will be home for her birthday are you serious? it will not be long and Cayce will have to fess up it will make it easier on her family and eventually the truth will surface it always does. i pray for the whole family especially Caylee.

My understanding is that Patrick lives in the same neighborhood as Lois..it's possible that they new each other prior to this, and he gave her an old puter..I'm not sure Lois could afford one and I have no idea when it was give..before or after Caylee disappeared.

I've never heard of a connection between Patrick and Jesse..perhaps..I've stated before that I feel there's more to Jesse than we know about..JMO must be stated here as from all I've seen, he's on the up & up...just a gut feeling I have 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: November 20, 2008, 12:04:34 AM »

There is still something wierd about this Zanaieda Gonzalas thing........their was a samantha Gonzalas and a Zaneida Gonzalas that was in the graduating clas one year ahead of Casey in school.....thats just wierd to me.......

I guess I'm not following, HH.  There were 7 people with the last name of Gonzalez in her graduating class of 2004 and there was a gal with the first name Zenaida (last name starts with A) in her class.
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm

There were 7 Gonzalez graduates in 2003 but I'm not finding a Zaneida or Samantha in the group.
http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2003.htm
Whoops    nevermind.......wrong highschool....OK  maybe I need glasses or my brain has been fried or May be I accidently drank some koolaide....oh gee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's OK, there's lots to keep track of. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: November 20, 2008, 12:06:30 AM »

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend~ are you really here or did you forget to log off ? 

I'm here now, just had to take deivery of my car~I had a really hard time finding someone to bring it from Boston to Pensacola Beach, so I just got back from a quick spin.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: November 20, 2008, 12:06:49 AM »

Sorry for the delay.  Puppies needes to out.  Got an interesting email from Colt/Chuck.  He brought his camera to BP to take pictures and then went to FKN too.  Colt has several good pictures!!  I guess FKN just bought themselves a brand new search and rescue boat!!      
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: November 20, 2008, 12:08:38 AM »

Hello?  Did you fall asleep?  What new toy? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: November 20, 2008, 12:09:40 AM »

Sorry for the delay.  Puppies needes to out.  Got an interesting email from Colt/Chuck.  He brought his camera to BP to take pictures and then went to FKN too.  Colt has several good pictures!!  I guess FKN just bought themselves a brand new search and rescue boat!!      

Well they did say they are now in the Search & Rescue business.  Figures.  But they don't have any money to search?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: November 20, 2008, 12:12:29 AM »

There is still a question that I don't know if it has been answered regarding Casey's first visitor in jail - Patrick B.  Why would Lois have Patrick B.'s old computer?  I found this post in an old chat room from August 4.  So was Patrick B a friend of Jesse Grunds????  How can Lois (Dakota's Mom) (Murt's Friend) have Patrick B's old computer especially since Patrick is Jesse's friend???  Just such a weird coincidence.....

snipped

I also find it very odd and would love to know the circumstances.  I also find it odd that Jesse moved out of the state. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: November 20, 2008, 12:13:10 AM »

Here you go,scroll down through this article:

Thanks...I had only read about the live searches..I know that was discussed earlier.

I'm not sure there's going to be a KFN much longer so I guess George will have to start his own version of it..That should be interesting 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: November 20, 2008, 12:16:01 AM »

Well they did say they are now in the Search & Rescue business.  Figures.  But they don't have any money to search?

Unbelievable!!  Wait until Kathi Belich finds out!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: November 20, 2008, 12:18:54 AM »

This is the most positive article that I have read in a long time.

Janet

OCSO Abandons Hope To Find Caylee Alive
Spokesman Says FBI Evidence Proves Toddler Is Dead

POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office exclusively told WESH 2 News that they are no longer following up on any tips that suggest Caylee Anthony is alive.

On Friday, the group Kid Finders plans to hold a press conference to explain why they think Caylee is alive. A sheriff's spokesman said Caylee is dead and they're moving on.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they are confident that FBI lab tests on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car prove Caylee is dead. He said that is backed up by the grand jury's murder indictment of Casey Anthony.

"We cannot continue to look when we have no evidence whatsover that she's alive," he said.

Grandfather George Anthony said his group, Kid Finders, is still getting reports of live sightings of Caylee. They have no reason to believe Caylee is dead.

Investigators said they are also concerned that if they continue to follow up on live sightings, it could help Casey Anthony's defense establish reasonable doubt about whether Caylee is deceased.

_____

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: November 20, 2008, 12:19:04 AM »

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend~ are you really here or did you forget to log off ? 

I'm here now, just had to take deivery of my car~I had a really hard time finding someone to bring it from Boston to Pensacola Beach, so I just got back from a quick spin.

That's a looong way to deliver a car...I could have delivered it for you 

How is your son feeling .. bug gone away ?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: November 20, 2008, 12:22:22 AM »

mytime

What is FKN?

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: November 20, 2008, 12:24:03 AM »

Well, maybe next time.....could be as I already had an offer on it while they were unloading it~ some man wanted to but it for his wife for Christmas, i guess the red color made him think of Christmas???. So I'll flip it if the dealership where I bought it still has another one like it, and they did as of earlier today That would be the shortest period of time I've ever owned a car~24 hrs

[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: November 20, 2008, 12:24:22 AM »

I'd like to see that picture...I bet it's got a nice cabin and a fishing deck on the back 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: November 20, 2008, 12:24:44 AM »

Hello?  Did you fall asleep?  What new toy? 

A game of Scrabble awaits but ... I have to know first.

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: November 20, 2008, 12:25:53 AM »

Well, maybe next time.....could be as I already had an offer on it while they were unloading it~ some man wanted to but it for his wife for Christmas, i guess the red color made him think of Christmas???. So I'll flip it if the dealership where I bought it still has another one like it, and they did as of earlier today That would be the shortest period of time I've ever owned a car~24 hrs

edit~i'm so tired I forgot to answer about my son~yes he is better because he was kind enough to share it with me....

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.