April 20, 2024, 08:04:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379325 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: November 20, 2008, 12:28:44 AM »

mytime ... you are messing with my mind.

Just because I stated my opinion that you did not need to take an entire picnic with you on the day you and your hubby searched ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: November 20, 2008, 12:29:11 AM »

Here's the link of how they are connected.......

PATRICK BOURGEOIS—friend of mike walker
MIKE WALKER-friend of tony lazzaro
TONY LAZZARO—casey anthony’s boyfriend
FRANK BOURGEOIS—-bro of patrick bourgeois
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: November 20, 2008, 12:32:17 AM »

Sorry for the delay.  Puppies needes to out.  Got an interesting email from Colt/Chuck.  He brought his camera to BP to take pictures and then went to FKN too.  Colt has several good pictures!!  I guess FKN just bought themselves a brand new search and rescue boat!!      

Well they did say they are now in the Search & Rescue business.  Figures.  But they don't have any money to search?

Unbelievable!!  Wait until Kathi Belich finds out!! 

mytime

What is FKN?

Janet

Sorry!!!   My mistake!!  Should be KFN - KidFindersNetwork!! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #803 on: November 20, 2008, 12:32:53 AM »

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend~ are you really here or did you forget to log off ? 

I'm here now, just had to take deivery of my car~I had a really hard time finding someone to bring it from Boston to Pensacola Beach, so I just got back from a quick spin.

That's a looong way to deliver a car...I could have delivered it for you 

How is your son feeling .. bug gone away ?

Well, maybe next time.....could be as I already had an offer on it while they were unloading it~ some man wanted to but it for his wife for Christmas, i guess the red color made him think of Christmas???. So I'll flip it if the dealership where I bought it still has another one like it, and they did as of earlier today That would be the shortest period of time I've ever owned a car~24 hrs

Well...you'll have to hire me so I can write off the expenses...and I'll have a good excuse to get away for a few weeks.. 
I have an almost perfect driving record so your car will be in good hands 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: November 20, 2008, 12:32:58 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:30 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: November 20, 2008, 12:33:59 AM »

mytime ... you are messing with my mind.

Just because I stated my opinion that you did not need to take an entire picnic with you on the day you and your hubby searched ...

Janet

Did you read my response?  Or did you just get the last word in and leave? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 20, 2008, 12:35:37 AM »

Sorry for the delay.  Puppies needes to out.  Got an interesting email from Colt/Chuck.  He brought his camera to BP to take pictures and then went to FKN too.  Colt has several good pictures!!  I guess FKN just bought themselves a brand new search and rescue boat!!      

Well they did say they are now in the Search & Rescue business.  Figures.  But they don't have any money to search?

Unbelievable!!  Wait until Kathi Belich finds out!! 

mytime

What is FKN?

Janet

Sorry!!!   My mistake!!  Should be KFN - KidFindersNetwork!! 

One down and ... one to go.

Now tell me.  What is Dennis Milstead's new toy?

Janet

_____

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: November 20, 2008, 12:36:26 AM »

Here's the link of how they are connected.......

PATRICK BOURGEOIS—friend of mike walker
MIKE WALKER-friend of tony lazzaro
TONY LAZZARO—casey anthony’s boyfriend
FRANK BOURGEOIS—-bro of patrick bourgeois

I'm sorry (and I may have to put on my other hat) but how does that connect to Jesse.. or did I misread your previous post 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: November 20, 2008, 12:36:36 AM »

Nite Janet
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: November 20, 2008, 12:38:14 AM »

Supposedly Patrick B. and Jesse Grund went to high school together also.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 20, 2008, 12:38:41 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Maybe mytime will tell us what is Dennis Milstead's new toy.

Janet

_____

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: November 20, 2008, 12:40:13 AM »

Janet

Good Night Janet..enjoy your scrabble...my mum and I used to play all the time when I lived closer to her..haven't played in a long time..

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 20, 2008, 12:42:01 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Janet

She did...a search and rescue boat...with a cabin, kitchen and fishing (er diving) platform on the back 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #813 on: November 20, 2008, 12:42:51 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Janet

I already did.  I'll take one now!!       Did you read my reply last night!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #814 on: November 20, 2008, 12:43:24 AM »

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend~ are you really here or did you forget to log off ? 

I'm here now, just had to take deivery of my car~I had a really hard time finding someone to bring it from Boston to Pensacola Beach, so I just got back from a quick spin.

That's a looong way to deliver a car...I could have delivered it for you 

How is your son feeling .. bug gone away ?

Well, maybe next time.....could be as I already had an offer on it while they were unloading it~ some man wanted to but it for his wife for Christmas, i guess the red color made him think of Christmas???. So I'll flip it if the dealership where I bought it still has another one like it, and they did as of earlier today That would be the shortest period of time I've ever owned a car~24 hrs

Well...you'll have to hire me so I can write off the expenses...and I'll have a good excuse to get away for a few weeks.. 
I have an almost perfect driving record so your car will be in good hands 

Hey, mine is ALMOST perfect too~that's why I buy Saab's, I've personally crash tested one in EVERY way except a rollover, and the new convertibles have pop up rollbars now, so I feel ok, even with my record. I'll let you know, if the dealership still has the other one I liked, well I will flip it in a heartbeat.

Off to read now as I ust rec'd my new James Patterson book and can't wait to dig in~Night monkeys

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: November 20, 2008, 12:46:08 AM »

Janet

Good Night Janet..enjoy your scrabble...my mum and I used to play all the time when I lived closer to her..haven't played in a long time..

Sea Searcher ... I used to play with my Mom all the time too.  She has been gone for 23 years and ... I still miss her terribly.

I do believe I am going to go in the kitchen and find hubby sound asleep sitting at the kitchen table face first on the scrabble board.  I think it has been about 20 minutes since he said the board was set up and ... I have not heard a peep since.

Good Night All.

Janet

_____

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: November 20, 2008, 12:46:26 AM »

edit~i'm so tired I forgot to answer about my son~yes he is better because he was kind enough to share it with me....

oops, I almost missed this one...I glad he's better and sorry your not  hopefully you will get rid of it and not have it circulate as bugs always seem to here..

boy it's hard to keep up with all 5 of us posting here 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: November 20, 2008, 12:48:09 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Janet

She did...a search and rescue boat...with a cabin, kitchen and fishing (er diving) platform on the back 

OH!!

I am grabby Ducky and ... tippy toeing out of the cage.

Janet

_____

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: November 20, 2008, 12:50:47 AM »

Supposedly Patrick B. and Jesse Grund went to high school together also.....

Ahh...I hadn't heard that..I'd like to see what developes with Patrick and Mike.. very odd them going down to visit her if she couldn't remember who he was at first. There are so many players involved in this case, I wish someone would make up a spreadsheet with everyone involved, who knows who and why they are part of the story 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: November 20, 2008, 12:50:53 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Janet

OH!!

I am grabby Ducky and ... tippy toeing out of the cage.

Janet

I only said a search and rescue boat.  I have not seen any of the pictures yet.  Oh and they bought a new ATV.  George loved riding it!!  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.