April 18, 2024, 10:02:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379215 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: November 20, 2008, 03:55:51 AM »

PJ, you are one of the sweetest people on here!  Hugggggggggs!

No Mammy, YOU ARE!!!  WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?????  Well OK we're all pretty special!

PJ flower

No, I am the sweest of them all!!   

I said "one of the sweetest" and you are too!   
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: November 20, 2008, 06:07:36 AM »

I was thinking about Casey not wanting to sleep in Caylees bedroom and came up with only one idea. Caylee's spirit is haunting Casey!!!!! It is not the pictures at all.
I will be in Orlando for a day next week and will do my "thing"...........and check stuff out. Call it mother's intuition or whatever...........I get feelings about stuff.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: November 20, 2008, 06:31:21 AM »

I was thinking about Casey not wanting to sleep in Caylees bedroom and came up with only one idea. Caylee's spirit is haunting Casey!!!!! It is not the pictures at all.
I will be in Orlando for a day next week and will do my "thing"...........and check stuff out. Call it mother's intuition or whatever...........I get feelings about stuff.

NANCY GRACE

Missing Toddler`s Mother Unable to Look at Pix of Her Daughter

Aired November 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter who was there inside the home after her initial release from jail. Did she have a problem looking at photos of Caylee at that time?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, I don`t -- I don`t remember any photos of Caylee at the time in her room. And the reason that she wasn`t allowed to be in her room out of her parents room -- and incidentally George didn`t sleep in his bedroom, he slept on the couch -- was that Jose didn`t want her alone with Tracy in any other room of the house, so he told her to sleep in the parents` bedroom. But George wasn`t there. It was just Cindy and her.

GRACE: You know, I couldn`t hear you. Why did she sleep in the parents` bedroom?

PADILLA: Because Jose, her attorney, did not want her in any other room where her and Tracy might be alone. On more than one occasion, when he was in the house and they were off in a room by themselves, he`d go over there and grab Casey and say, There you are, yakking again, get out of there.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: November 20, 2008, 07:07:09 AM »

There is still something wierd about this Zanaieda Gonzalas thing........their was a samantha Gonzalas and a Zaneida Gonzalas that was in the graduating clas one year ahead of Casey in school.....thats just wierd to me.......

Hi HH,

Do you know if there is a connection such as the same spelling of the names or anything other?  I wonder if they still live in the Orlando area.  That does get me thinking.   Sure hope this has been thoroughly checked out.  I think this is the first I've heard this.  Inquiring minds want to know

PJ flower
That could be where she got the names. Didn't the computer have that she had researched ZG name?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: November 20, 2008, 07:14:24 AM »

NANCY GRACE

Missing Toddler`s Mother Unable to Look at Pix of Her Daughter

Aired November 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter who was there inside the home after her initial release from jail. Did she have a problem looking at photos of Caylee at that time?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, I don`t -- I don`t remember any photos of Caylee at the time in her room. And the reason that she wasn`t allowed to be in her room out of her parents room -- and incidentally George didn`t sleep in his bedroom, he slept on the couch -- was that Jose didn`t want her alone with Tracy in any other room of the house, so he told her to sleep in the parents` bedroom. But George wasn`t there. It was just Cindy and her.

GRACE: You know, I couldn`t hear you. Why did she sleep in the parents` bedroom?

PADILLA: Because Jose, her attorney, did not want her in any other room where her and Tracy might be alone. On more than one occasion, when he was in the house and they were off in a room by themselves, he`d go over there and grab Casey and say, There you are, yakking again, get out of there.

I got to thinking about this with my kids and I never had their pictures in their rooms either. I had their pictures in master bedroom, hallway and living room at different times. Now being that Casey and Caylee shared a room I could see there being Casey having her friends pictures there and a few of Casey but I find it interesting he made that point.

If you compare the room from Greta interview in Sept and this week's interview there are some changes in there.
Furniture is moved around, blue curtain on window now when in Sept it had a white shade type covering and it looks more like a shrine to me now. I also think the bags which are suppose to be Christmas gifts sent already are bull. It made me so sick to watch the interview on NG last night I told my husband to change channels. Everything that comes out of Cindy's mouth is said to make Casey Mom of the Year and a defense game.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: November 20, 2008, 07:22:37 AM »

I think that maybe the first week when Tracy was there that happened and for the reaosn LP said. Make a lot of sense since there is no privilege information deal there to hide behind in court. I don't believe it for a minute the rest of the time or cuddling the bear. That all just sounded good. Also if my husband was on the couch and my daughter who is 21 needed to sleep in our room..she would be in bed with me especially if she really was going through losing a child. JMO
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: November 20, 2008, 07:25:44 AM »

Just down right creepy if you ask me ... (and I realize no one has but thought I'd say it anyhow)  LOL

There. That's better.

Brandi,
You are amazing with your animations.  NeJame(sp) really was a great inspiration too.

PJ flower    
We now know why he chose to be a lawyer instead of a mortician. We also know the look he gives the jury to help win cases.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: November 20, 2008, 07:49:37 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview

How can Local 6 have an EXCLUSIVE TOUR when Greta and FoxNews had an EXCLUSIVE TOUR on August 6, 2008?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Maybe Local 6 will ask the tough questions about the concrete slab in the Anthony's yard that was apparently poured on July 4th and ... maybe the media attention will motivate LE to investigate what may lie beneath.

Janet

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard
Thursday, July 24, 2008

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html
good morning monkies -this is the slap everyone is talking about

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: November 20, 2008, 07:58:23 AM »

This is a very good post, IMO.. just possibilities as to what may have happened..

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2962176#post2962176

"Lemme add a little speculation myself to some points already posted...jus summarizing for convenience.

* Consider that Casey began the process of digging a hole in the backyard with intent to bury the body, but, after some effort the bagged body was placed in the shallow hole, and perhaps Casey began the process of covering it with loose dirt. At this point Casey observed the hole wasn't deep enough and aborted this burial location in favor of a disposal elsewhere, and returned the shovel. The bagged body was placed in the trunk and carried with it some loose dirt.
    * Consider that Caylee's clothes weren't removed until after the first day of death had elapsed in hopes that if/when discovered the remains would be unidentifiable otherwise, in which case they may have already contained some early decomp fluid
    * Consider the removed clothes were bagged and thrown in the trunk of the Pontiac with the intent to dispose of them.
    * Consider the disposal of the body became an unanticipated and overwhelming problem for Casey, and disposing of the bag of clothes faded in comparison to this problem.
    * Consider the flurry of calls 6/16PM was to support a planned "unable to find ZFG", and, "I tried to reach you" claim later, and the disappearance of Casey from the G&C's presence was necessitated by the presence of the body in the trunk or backyard which required dealing with prior to coming forward. This mode of delaying the inevitable confrontation with G&C became easier over time, even after the body had been disposed - ultimately stretching to 31 days and Cindy's forcing the issue.
    * Consider, following the disposal of the body, the bag of clothing remained in the trunk until 6/27 when Casey investigates the source of the smell, discovers the bag and tosses it, subsequently commenting to Amy about getting rid of the source of the smell.
    * Consider there may have been several bags of trash in the trunk of the Pontiac as at least one was discovered and submitted into evidence when the car was recovered on 7/15.
    * Consider some bags of trash were discovered ~11/9 in a wooded area on Sunderson Rd in a "hole" created by some trees, with searchers commenting on the stench from many, many yards away, and causing them to run the other direction for relief...yet, no remains were not located with this trash. Recall that DNA testing may require several weeks to process.
    * Consider the cell tower Casey pinged the morning of 6/27 @ 11:34AM commenting to Amy about getting rid of the smell IS ON Sunderson Road, albeit a slight detour, on her return trip toward Tony's - cut short @ Amscot that morning.
    * Consider Casey did not intend to lose the Pontiac as she was taking actions to secure gas (see "the chase" post in 6/29-only ping thread, and Amy's statements about securing gas can 6/30 morning)."

Why would she take Caylee's clothes off? The only reason might be that the clothes might assist in the identification of a body. Is Casey that smart? I'm missing something.
Yes smart enought to murder her daugher for her sefesh needs--but no smart enought ot get a job -give Caylee to  Cindy to raise- and let that little girl have a life-she is evil
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: November 20, 2008, 08:09:13 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Maybe mytime will tell us what is Dennis Milstead's new toy.

Janet

She did...a search and rescue boat...with a cabin, kitchen and fishing (er diving) platform on the back 

Catching up here..  so they'll be able to fish and go for a swim while the real searchers attempt to locate bodies?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: November 20, 2008, 08:18:30 AM »

Good morning fellow monkeys! I'm new here and was wondering if it's ok to post info I found on WS about the drunken cowboy?  Thanks!
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: November 20, 2008, 08:21:19 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!!  Just checking in for the day......I was wondering if there have been any searches this week??
(Except for the searches the Anthony's are doing???? )
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #872 on: November 20, 2008, 08:27:35 AM »

Good morning fellow monkeys! I'm new here and was wondering if it's ok to post info I found on WS about the drunken cowboy?  Thanks!

Yes Pebbles, it's OK. It's good to post the source too. Say where you found it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: November 20, 2008, 08:30:58 AM »

Yes Pebbles, it's OK. It's good to post the source too. Say where you found it.

Thanks for answering! 
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: November 20, 2008, 08:32:16 AM »

Info about the drunken cowboy who disrupted the LP search at Blanchard Park. This info was posted on WS but it's from Rev. Grund's my space blog which I don't have access to.

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Martin and he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #875 on: November 20, 2008, 08:36:37 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I will not bite any monkeys today...well its still early, but I hope to not bite any fellow monkey today! 

I wanted to comment on how it seems to come up a lot "they went to high school together" or "they were in school together".
I had 937 kids in my graduating senior class of high school...when I go home to visit family my younger brother tends to hang out with people of all age ranges, and since we are close in age, some are my age.  I constantly hear "You do not remember so-n-so? You went to school together.."  People know me and I have no clue who they are, and vise versa I know "of them" but not on a personal level. 
I guess I am just saying this because it seems more and more people coming out of the wood work trying to connect them to each player, and they may not be. 
Just my pennies for the morning...back to hot chocolate and warm banana bread!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: November 20, 2008, 08:39:12 AM »

Hey Pebbles, IIRC Rev. Grunds MySpace is not set to private so you should be able to view it.
This is the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85212505

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: November 20, 2008, 08:40:48 AM »

Side note on Rev Grund, I noticed he changed his MySpace profile pic...must have been reading our creepy comments.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #878 on: November 20, 2008, 08:44:45 AM »

Info about the drunken cowboy who disrupted the LP search at Blanchard Park. This info was posted on WS but it's from Rev. Grund's my space blog which I don't have access to.

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Martin and he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320

I agree with Mr. Grund.  This latest cast of characters makes me laugh, but it's also doing nothing to help the public perception of the Anthonys.   Where are they finding these people?   A rancher who has a side job as a PI?   

You can't make this stuff up!! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: November 20, 2008, 08:46:09 AM »

Hey Pebbles, IIRC Rev. Grunds MySpace is not set to private so you should be able to view it.
This is the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85212505
Thanks!  When I clicked on the link from WS, it went to a sign in page. I'm going to check out your link to see if I can find this info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.