April 25, 2024, 03:44:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379662 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: November 20, 2008, 09:26:43 AM »

Dolce are you still here?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #901 on: November 20, 2008, 09:27:20 AM »

I feel so sorry for Tim Miller regarding the latest Caylee search. He was sabotaged by members of the A team.  The drunken cowboy (Dennis Martin) told Murt he was a horse handler for TES.  Here is the TES page with the horse info (look at the address):
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html

Here is a court docket case involving Dennis Martin (note the address):
http://www.osceolaclerkcourt.org/calendar/..%5Cnxhist.exe?casen=CM+++0800MM+002701++++++++

Info was located on the WS site: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320

Before this myspace post was put up, many of us suspected this guy in the cowboy hat was a "spy" or something.  There was something "not right" about the man.. even Murt felt he was hiding something.  He claims to work for TES (or volunteer, anyway) and yet he's actually hired by the Defense team? (or well, Nejame, anyway).     It's strange for so many reasons..   

picture that setting on the couch for a minute:

Tim doesn't really know him, so he can say truthfully "I don't know the guy".  He probably just met him at that Tabu night club, the night they did their "training".  The Anthonys (and Nejame) may have had a very good reason for inserting this guy into the TES searches (recall how Tim made it clear that nobody was to talk bad about the Anthonys', or be booted from the search?), and they would of course have good reason to have him be at JBP, where LP was searching.   That fact that they - this cowboy, Nejame, the Anthonys - felt confident in sending him out there to be deceitful as to who he was, what he was doing there.. except for obviously badmouthing Padilla... well, it does all kinda come together in my mind.

I think Tim's posture in that photograph shows 1.) that he's exhausted and emotionally drained, and 2.) that he doesn't approve of what is going on with the people on that couch.   But because he wants to find Caylee so badly, he is willing to work with these people- they're tied to Caylee's family, after all. And I think he would rather work with them, then against them.

If I understand you correctly...I agree 100%...why the need for distractions if this location is of NO importance ? Not on the LE radar so to speak..

Makes me want LP's search to go continue even more.. "all we've done is to awaken a great giant, and fill him with resolve" Adm.. Yamamoto

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: November 20, 2008, 09:29:38 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Maybe mytime will tell us what is Dennis Milstead's new toy.

Janet

She did...a search and rescue boat...with a cabin, kitchen and fishing (er diving) platform on the back 

Catching up here..  so they'll be able to fish and go for a swim while the real searchers attempt to locate bodies?
MyTime had not yet received the pics of the boat, it was embelished a bit from what I can tell as a joke.  Not meant to mis-lead.  MyTime also mentioned that an ATV was purchased and George had already tried it out.
Ah yes the A's have caught a glimpse of the good life that being a thief can get you so they want to jump on the bandwagon.  These people make me sick. Why doesn't the government put a stop to organizations like KFN?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: November 20, 2008, 09:29:56 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18022622/detail.html

Jose Baez Requests Access To Internal Records

Thursday, November 20, 2008 – updated: 8:43 am EST November 20, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Defense attorney Jose Baez has asked a judge for access to internal records from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the State Attorney's Office. Baez is claiming that the information leaked to the public came from one of the two offices.

Baez also said the leaks in the case may result in a tainted jury pool.

This should be the least of his worries. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #904 on: November 20, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new.....whoever posted this needs to come to my house right this minute...clean my computer screen, keyboard, desk and carpet.....I will retake my shower myself...you have enough to clean up!!

I took the night off....did I miss anything?

[/quote]
Ha ha!  That was all Klaas...cant you tell?  LOL

You missed that KFN has purchased a "search" boat and ATV.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 20, 2008, 09:31:28 AM »

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 12:33 pm EST November 19, 2008

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

We are certainly in agreement with the quote in red!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: November 20, 2008, 09:32:13 AM »

Yes but I am not cleaning your computer..

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: November 20, 2008, 09:32:45 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new.....whoever posted this needs to come to my house right this minute...clean my computer screen, keyboard, desk and carpet.....I will retake my shower myself...you have enough to clean up!!

[/quote]

Good Morning Sunny...you didn't miss much..only a post from MT about KFN buying a search and rescue boat..plz read my disclamer too on the boat 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: November 20, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Janet

She did...a search and rescue boat...with a cabin, kitchen and fishing (er diving) platform on the back 

Catching up here..  so they'll be able to fish and go for a swim while the real searchers attempt to locate bodies?
MyTime had not yet received the pics of the boat, it was embelished a bit from what I can tell as a joke.  Not meant to mis-lead.  MyTime also mentioned that an ATV was purchased and George had already tried it out.
Ah yes the A's have caught a glimpse of the good life that being a thief can get you so they want to jump on the bandwagon.  These people make me sick. Why doesn't the government put a stop to organizations like KFN?
I am sure something will happen once the trial commences.  We are stuck waiting.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 20, 2008, 09:33:32 AM »

Ha ha!  That was all Klaas...cant you tell?  Oh she is in big trouble!!!
You missed that KFN has purchased a "search" boat and ATV.
[/quote]

Are you kidding me? what are they gonna search for..more donation jar locations

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: November 20, 2008, 09:34:16 AM »

Tim doesn't really know him, so he can say truthfully "I don't know the guy".  He probably just met him at that Tabu night club, the night they did their "training".  The Anthonys (and Nejame) may have had a very good reason for inserting this guy into the TES searches (recall how Tim made it clear that nobody was to talk bad about the Anthonys', or be booted from the search?), and they would of course have good reason to have him be at JBP, where LP was searching.   That fact that they - this cowboy, Nejame, the Anthonys - felt confident in sending him out there to be deceitful as to who he was, what he was doing there.. except for obviously badmouthing Padilla... well, it does all kinda come together in my mind.

I think Tim's posture in that photograph shows 1.) that he's exhausted and emotionally drained, and 2.) that he doesn't approve of what is going on with the people on that couch.   But because he wants to find Caylee so badly, he is willing to work with these people- they're tied to Caylee's family, after all. And I think he would rather work with them, then against them.

If I understand you correctly...I agree 100%...why the need for distractions if this location is of NO importance ? Not on the LE radar so to speak..

Makes me want LP's search to go continue even more.. "all we've done is to awaken a great giant, and fill him with resolve" Adm.. Yamamoto

As well, Tim probably can't come out and say "I know the guy was planted" or "I didn't agree with him being there", because it jeopardizes himself and his organization.  Didn't Nejame promise to give TES all the proceeds from that evening's sales from the night club? TES needs that money to help do its work- to help find Caylee, for one.  And because he probably felt backed into a corner here- knowing maybe this wasn't a good situation, yet feeling that he really should try to work with the Anthony's as best he could- he wasn't going to flat-out turn it down.  JMO.  So I think it all boils down to him being used, but him being virtually helpless to do anything about it.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: November 20, 2008, 09:34:20 AM »

would you please meet me in musing for a moment...I have a shoe/pants question

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: November 20, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18022622/detail.html

Jose Baez Requests Access To Internal Records

Thursday, November 20, 2008 – updated: 8:43 am EST November 20, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Defense attorney Jose Baez has asked a judge for access to internal records from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the State Attorney's Office. Baez is claiming that the information leaked to the public came from one of the two offices.

Baez also said the leaks in the case may result in a tainted jury pool.

This should be the least of his worries. 
HA ha!  He should come search for his jury down here in SWFL...um...cause I live in Canada with Janet!  Yup!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: November 20, 2008, 09:35:02 AM »

would you please meet me in musing for a moment...I have a shoe/pants question
Meet you there!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #914 on: November 20, 2008, 09:35:18 AM »

Sing with me now monkeys: One of these folks is not like the others.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: November 20, 2008, 09:35:21 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Janet

I am sure something will happen once the trial commences.  We are stuck waiting.
I certainly hope you are correct! I am impatiently waiting on this trial! I just hope it's televised.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: November 20, 2008, 09:38:42 AM »

Good Morning Sunny...you didn't miss much..only a post from MT about KFN buying a search and rescue boat..plz read my disclamer too on the boat 

[/quote]

that is too damn funny.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: November 20, 2008, 09:40:10 AM »

As well, Tim probably can't come out and say "I know the guy was planted" or "I didn't agree with him being there", because it jeopardizes himself and his organization.  Didn't Nejame promise to give TES all the proceeds from that evening's sales from the night club? TES needs that money to help do its work- to help find Caylee, for one.  And because he probably felt backed into a corner here- knowing maybe this wasn't a good situation, yet feeling that he really should try to work with the Anthony's as best he could- he wasn't going to flat-out turn it down.  JMO.  So I think it all boils down to him being used, but him being virtually helpless to do anything about it.   

I'm wavering on that..Tim could have said that the search has been postponed due to a conflict of interest with Nejame...he seems like a guy who wouldn't let money back him into a corner..JMO I don't know, All I know about Tim is from this site and his..

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: November 20, 2008, 09:44:32 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I wanted to address a post that was brought here yesterday concerning certain aspects of this case. Unless i have missed something, the supposed "fight" between Casey & Cindy that took place on June 15th, could have happened in the middle of the night. They seem to keep strange hours anyway & I believe there are calls in the wee hours of the morning that could support this.
Also, as far as Casey driving around with Caylee's dead body in the trunk, I can completely see her doing this as in  her sociopathic mind it doesn't occur to her that she could be "caught". And she can always come up with a story to cover her ass.
And concerning Casey sleeping with a teddy bear, I believe that is only her attempt to appear " normal" to the people who were there , if she did do this! She feels no apathy whatsoever for what has happened to her child & IF SHE DID, her mother would not have to explain how devastated she was; sleeping in their room clutching a teddy bear,WHAT CRAP! everyone would have seen it, we would know! It is all an act as it is impossible for her to feel guilt or remorse!

The Psychopathy Checklist lets us discuss psychopaths with little risk that we are describing simple social deviance or criminality, or that we are mislabeling people who have nothing more in common than that they have broken the law. But it also provides a detailed picture of the disordered personalities of the psychopaths among us. In this chapter and the next, I bring that picture into focus by describing the more salient features one by one. This chapter looks at the emotional and interpersonal traits of this complex personality disorder; chapter 4 examines the unstable, characteristically antisocial lifestyle of the psychopath.

Emotional/Interpersonal
glib and superficial
egocentric and grandiose
lack of remorse or guilt
lack of empathy
deceitful and manipulative
shallow emotions
 Social Deviance
impulsive
poor behavior controls
need for excitement
lack of responsibility
early behavior problems
adult antisocial behavior

A cautionary note: The Psychopathy Checklist is a complex clinical tool for professional use.[1] What follows is a general summary of the key traits and behaviors of psychopaths. Do not use these symptoms to diagnose yourself or others. A diagnosis requires explicit training and access to the formal scoring manual. If you suspect that someone you know conforms to the profile described here and in the next chapter, and if it is important to you to obtain an expert opinion, seek the services of a qualified (registered) forensic psychologist or psychiatrist.
Also, be aware that people who are not psychopaths may have some of the symptoms described here. Many people are impulsive, or glib, or cold and unfeeling, or antisocial, but this does not mean they are psychopaths. Psychopathy is a syndrome--a cluster of related symptoms.

Psychopaths are often witty and articulate. They can be amusing and entertaining conversationalists, ready with a quick and clever comeback, and can tell unlikely but convincing stories that cast themselves in a good light. They can be very effective in presenting themselves well and are often very likable and charming. To some people, however, they seem too slick and smooth, too obviously insincere and superficial. Astute observers often get the impression that psychopaths are play-acting, mechanically "reading their lines."

One of my raters described an interview she did with a prisoner: "I sat down and took out my clipboard, and the first thing this guy told me was what beautiful eyes I had. He managed to work quite a few compliments on my appearance into the interview -- couldn't get over my hair. So by the time I wrapped things up I was feeling unusually...well, pretty. I'm a wary person, especially on the job, and can usually spot a phony. When I got back outside, I couldn't believe I'd fallen for a line like that."

Psychopaths may ramble and tell stories that seem unlikely in light of what is known about them. Typically, they attempt to appear familiar with sociology, psychiatry, medicine, psychology, philosophy, poetry, literature, art, or law. A signpost to this trait is often a smooth lack of concern at being found out. One of our prison files describes a psychopathic inmate claiming to have advanced degrees in sociology and psychology, when in fact he did not even complete high school. He maintained the fiction during an interview with one of my students, a Ph.D. candidate in psychology; she commented that the inmate was so confident in his use of technical jargon and concepts that those not familiar with the field of psychology might well have been impressed. Variations on this sort of "expert" theme are common among psychopaths....

Psychopaths have a narcissistic and grossly inflated view of their self-worth and importance, a truly astounding egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and see themselves as the center of the universe, as superior beings who are justified in living according to their own rules. "It's not that I don't follow the law," said one of our subjects. "I follow my own laws. I never violate my own rules." She then described these rules in terms of "looking out for number one."

When another psychopath, in prison for a variety of crimes including robbery, rape, and fraud, was asked if he had any weaknesses, he replied, "I don't have any weaknesses, except maybe I'm too caring." On a 10-point scale he rated himself "an all-round 10. I would have said 12, but that would be bragging. If I had a better education I'd be brilliant."

The grandiosity and pomposity of some psychopaths often emerges in dramatic fashion in the courtroom. For example, it is not unusual for them to criticize or fire their lawyers and to take over their own defense, usually with disastrous results. "My partner got a year. I got two because of a shithead lawyer," said one of our subjects. He later handled his own appeal and saw his sentence increased to three years.

Psychopaths often come across as arrogant, shameless braggarts -- self-assured, opinionated, domineering, and cocky. They love to have power and control over others and seem unable to believe that other people have valid opinions different from theirs. They appear charismatic or "electrifying" to some people.

Psychopaths are seldom embarrassed about their legal, financial, or personal problems. Rather, they see them as temporary setbacks, the results of bad luck, unfaithful friends, or an unfair and incompetent system.

Although psychopaths often claim to have specific goals, they show little understanding of the qualifications required -- they have no idea how to achieve their goals and little or no chance of attaining them, given their track record and lack of sustained interest in education. The psychopathic inmate thinking about parole might outline vague plans to become a property tycoon or a lawyer for the poor. One inmate, not particularly literate, managed to copyright the title of a book he was planning to write about himself and was already counting the fortune his bestseller would bring....

Psychopaths show a stunning lack of concern for the devastating effects their actions have on others. Often they are completely forthright about the matter, calmly stating that they have no sense of guilt, are not sorry for the pain and destruction they have caused, and that there is no reason for them to be concerned.

When asked if he had any regrets about stabbing a robbery victim who subsequently spent three months in the hospital as a result of his wounds, one of our subjects replied, "Get real! He spends a few months in a hospital and I rot here. I cut him up a bit, but if I wanted to kill him I would have slit his throat. That's the kind of guy I am; I gave him a break." Asked if he regretted any of his crimes, he said, "I don't regret nothing. What's done is done. There must have been a reason why I did it at the time, and that is why it was done...."

On the other hand, psychopaths sometimes verbalize remorse but then contradict themselves in words or actions. Criminals in prison quickly learn that remorse is an important word. When asked if he experienced remorse over a murder he'd committed, one young inmate told us, "Yeah, sure, I feel remorse." Pressed further, he said that he didn't "feel bad inside about it."

I was once dumbfounded by the logic of an inmate who described his murder victim as having benefited from the crime by learning "a hard lesson about life."

"The guy only had himself to blame," another inmate said of the man he'd murdered in an argument about paying a bar tab. "Anybody could have seen I was in a rotten mood that night. What did he want to go and bother me for?" He continued, "Anyway, the guy never suffered. Knife wounds to an artery are the easiest way to go."

Psychopaths' lack of remorse or guilt is associated with a remarkable ability to rationalize their behavior and to shrug off personal responsibility for actions that cause shock and disappointment to family, friends, associates, and others who have played by the rules. Usually they have handy excuses for their behavior, and in some cases they deny that it happened at all....

Many of the characteristics displayed by psychopaths -- especially their egocentricity, lack of remorse, shallow emotions, and deceitfulness are closely associated with a profound lack of empathy (an inability to construct a mental and emotional "facsimile" of another person). They seem unable to "get into the skin" or to "walk in the shoes" of others, except in a purely intellectual sense. The feelings of other people are of no concern to psychopaths.

In some respects they are like the emotionless androids depicted in science fiction, unable to imagine what real humans experience. One rapist, high on the Psychopathy Checklist, commented that he found it hard to empathize with his victims. "They are frightened, right? But, you see, I don't really understand it. I've been scared myself, and it wasn't unpleasant."

Psychopaths view people as little more than objects to be used for their own gratification. The weak and the vulnerable -- whom they mock, rather than pity--are favorite targets. "There is no such thing, in the psychopathic universe, as the merely weak," wrote psychologist Robert Rieber. "Whoever is weak is also a sucker; that is, someone who demands to be exploited...."[2]

Lying, deceiving, and manipulation are natural talents for psychopaths.

With their powers of imagination in gear and focused on themselves, psychopaths appear amazingly unfazed by the possibility -- or even by the certainty -- of being found out. When caught in a lie or challenged with the truth, they are seldom perplexed or embarrassed -- they simply change their stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie. The results are a series of contradictory statements and a thoroughly confused listener. Much of the lying seems to have no motivation other than what psychologist Paul Ekman refers to as a "duping delight...."[3]

Psychopaths seem proud of their ability to lie. When asked if she lied easily, one woman with a high score on the Psychopathy Checklist laughed and replied, "I'm the best. I'm really good at it, I think because I sometimes admit to something bad about myself. They'd think, well, if she's admitting to that she must be telling the truth about the rest." She also said that she sometimes "salts the mine" with a nugget of truth." If they think some of what you say is true, they usually think it's all true."

Many observers get the impression that psychopaths sometimes are unaware that they're lying; it is as if the words take on a life of their own, unfettered by the speaker's knowledge that the ******* is aware of the facts. The psychopath's indifference to being identified as a liar is truly extraordinary; it causes the listener to wonder about the speaker's sanity. More often, though, the listener is taken in....

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #919 on: November 20, 2008, 09:45:06 AM »

(Artwork by Klaas)

She reminds me of "Nurse hot lips" Loretta Swit from M*A*S*H*

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0842794/

Uh-oh, one look at her in this cowgirl hat and it will be over. Dennis Martin will be in love.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.