April 18, 2024, 04:25:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379200 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #940 on: November 20, 2008, 10:14:56 AM »

It will focus on what families should do if a child is missing, I think the Anthony's should write a tell all instead. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #941 on: November 20, 2008, 10:14:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

That makes sense.  But what I don't understand was why this Dennis Martin was taking volunteer searchers to all the places where Caylee COULD NOT be?  I have a feeling that Nejame infiltrated the search and I would hate to think it was because he did not want Caylee found.

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

I don't recall this ? when did this come out...I missed it (happens all the time  )

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: November 20, 2008, 10:16:17 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-1.html

Casey Anthony Case: George and Cindy Anthony will write a book, WKMG reports
posted by halboedeker on Nov 20, 2008 9:00:19 AM

Will there be a book or not? WFTV-Channel 9 said there would be. Then WESH-Channel 2 said there wouldn't.

WKMG-Channel 6 "has gotten to the bottom of it," anchor Bob Frier proclaimed Wednesday night. "We now know that George and Cindy Anthony do plan to write a book. They don't have a deal in the works, per se, but they plan to put something together in the future. They say it won't be a tell-all book. Instead, it will focus on what families should do if their child is missing."
Why the confusion? The Anthonys keep changing their stories in talking to the TV stations.

Of course, a lot of people say they'll write a book. There will be news when there's a deal or a manuscript. But do you think anyone with a missing child would want to follow the Anthonys' example or advice? Who would buy their book?

Their daughter, Casey, has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Those people are nuts!  Do they really think anyone in their right mind would follow their advice?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: November 20, 2008, 10:16:26 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-1.html

Will there be a book or not? WFTV-Channel 9 said there would be. Then WESH-Channel 2 said there wouldn't.

WKMG-Channel 6 "has gotten to the bottom of it," anchor Bob Frier proclaimed Wednesday night. "We now know that George and Cindy Anthony do plan to write a book. They don't have a deal in the works, per se, but they plan to put something together in the future. They say it won't be a tell-all book. Instead, it will focus on what families should do if their child is missing."

Why the confusion? The Anthonys keep changing their stories in talking to the TV stations.

Of course, a lot of people say they'll write a book. There will be news when there's a deal or a manuscript. But do you think anyone with a missing child would want to follow the Anthonys' example or advice? Who would buy their book?

Their daughter, Casey, has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm sure people with missing children will jump right on that book!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #944 on: November 20, 2008, 10:17:18 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Anything happen overnight?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: November 20, 2008, 10:18:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

That makes sense.  But what I don't understand was why this Dennis Martin was taking volunteer searchers to all the places where Caylee COULD NOT be?  I have a feeling that Nejame infiltrated the search and I would hate to think it was because he did not want Caylee found.

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

I don't recall this ? when did this come out...I missed it (happens all the time  )

In my recollection (which may be off), somebody was kicked out of the TES search for purposely leading the volunteers to areas where Caylee could not have been. I have no idea who it was, or if it was this cowboy guy.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #946 on: November 20, 2008, 10:18:46 AM »

OMFG!!! The A's are the last people I would seek advice from if my child ever went missing!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: November 20, 2008, 10:20:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

In my recollection (which may be off), somebody was kicked out of the TES search for purposely leading the volunteers to areas where Caylee could not have been. I have no idea who it was, or if it was this cowboy guy.

I remember it being the cowboy!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: November 20, 2008, 10:20:33 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18022813/detail.html

Attorney: Case Against Casey Difficult To Prove Without Body
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 8:15 am EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 9:13 am EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone continued his investigation into the Casey Anthony first-degree murder case by presenting the known facts to a former assistant state attorney and a prominent defense attorney.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June.

Pipitone presented questions to former assistant state attorney Elizabeth Rahter and longtime criminal defense attorney Cheney Mason.

<snip>

"So you're missing a key witness, and so you deal with it. You work around it," Rahter said. "You have Cindy (Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother), who smelled the dead body and said it smelled like a dead body. You have George (Anthony, Casey Anthony's father), who used to be a deputy, and says it smelled like a dead body. You have K-9 dogs that alerted on the car. And so there's a dead body. The question is: How many dead bodies does Casey Anthony drive around in her car?"

<snip>

Yup, that is the question.  How many exes are also in the trunk?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #949 on: November 20, 2008, 10:20:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm sure people with missing children will jump right on that book!   

I see a bright future in birdcage liner materials for the Anthony family!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #950 on: November 20, 2008, 10:20:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

I just remember the day Dennis Martin was in BP, some of Murt's chatters (who I think volunteered with TES) recognized him as the one search leader who took the volunteers to wrong places to search.

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: November 20, 2008, 10:22:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

I don't know if it was for that reason or not.  I thought the cowboy was upset because he had been searching with TES and asked to leave the search, IIRC.  I watched him on Murt's cam at BP.  I had an emergency that day, so I'm not sure that I remember correctly.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: November 20, 2008, 10:23:58 AM »

I just remember the day Dennis Martin was in BP, some of Murt's chatters (who I think volunteered with TES) recognized him as the one search leader who took the volunteers to wrong places to search.

Lisa

WOW. And he's working for Nejame/Anthonys.    I shouldn't be shocked, but it still makes me shake my head.  It's sickening, really.. the lengths people will go to, to keep a missing person from being found. The only reason why this could be happening (at least as I see it) is because they have something to hide. (DUH!)

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: November 20, 2008, 10:24:52 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!!!

I'm feeling alittle fiesty this morning;Can you tell?

Morning, Tater, didn't anyone tell you that you can go blind doing that?   

I believe in miracles!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: November 20, 2008, 10:26:29 AM »

You would think George has better things to do then test drive an ATV. I'm having a hard time picturing him on one, doesn't seem the type.

Baseball cap on backwards, old jeans, t-shirt and boots, gunning it through the woods mudgrubbing, hunched over, mud flying every which way, splattering all over him and and the 4 wheeler - nope, nope. 
More like he'd be perched on top of the seat in his shorts and Caylee t-shirt tucked in, slippers on, extra hair spray to keep his hair in place (wonder if he uses a blow dryer to get it so poufy), slowly driving it down the middle of the street, trying to avoid any puddles or stirring up any dust.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: November 20, 2008, 10:26:37 AM »

Tater -- everytime you appear I begin to crave fried taters. This can't be good. 

That's funny, every time Tater appears, I crave Mr. Potato Head!   

I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: November 20, 2008, 10:26:39 AM »

Lisa

WOW. And he's working for Nejame/Anthonys.    I shouldn't be shocked, but it still makes me shake my head.  It's sickening, really.. the lengths people will go to, to keep a missing person from being found. The only reason why this could be happening (at least as I see it) is because they have something to hide. (DUH!)

Either that reason or to try and find something wrong with the search for the defense to use to discredit anything that is found.  I wouldn't put anything past anyone associated with the A's.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: November 20, 2008, 10:27:04 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!!!

I'm feeling alittle fiesty this morning;Can you tell?

Morning, Tater, didn't anyone tell you that you can go blind doing that?   

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: November 20, 2008, 10:28:16 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18022813/detail.html

Attorney: Case Against Casey Difficult To Prove Without Body
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 8:15 am EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 9:13 am EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone continued his investigation into the Casey Anthony first-degree murder case by presenting the known facts to a former assistant state attorney and a prominent defense attorney.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June.

Pipitone presented questions to former assistant state attorney Elizabeth Rahter and longtime criminal defense attorney Cheney Mason.

"First, the venue. Where the trial should be held," Pipitone said. "From the defense side, is it in your interest to move this trial out of the county?"

"Well, it may very well be. But what county would you move it to that hasn't been saturated with this story," Mason said. "Prosecutions usually -- almost without exception -- oppose a change of venue."

"Elizabeth, would you oppose it?" Pipitone asked.

"Yes, I would make the same arguments he made. You can't go anywhere," Rahter said.

Mason said seeking a change of venue could undercut another possible defense strategy, the demand for a speedy trial.

Anthony was indicted Oct. 14, meaning the state has 175 days -- until April 7 -- to start her trial, unless Anthony decides to waive her right.

"As a defense attorney, do you want a speedy trial in a case like this, where there's no body?" Pipitone said.

"That's an interesting question. Without the body, the state's going to have an enormous burden, and I don't think they can prove the case," Mason said. "I would certainly give strong consideration to moving on to trial without delay."

"As a prosecutor, why would you even go to a grand jury without a body and force yourself to try this case?" Pipitone asked Rahter.

"It's a lot better to deal with witnesses while they're fresh. And the problem with a lot of murder cases is they take years to try, and if you wait that long then their memories start to fade," Rahter said.

"They thought that by bringing an indictment, charging first-degree murder, which could potentially lead to the death penalty that that would be coercive enough to cause this defendant to start talking," Mason said.

"It's the first day of your speedy trial, Elizabeth. No medical examiner, no body. What do you have?" Pipitone asked.

"So you're missing a key witness, and so you deal with it. You work around it," Rahter said. "You have Cindy (Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother), who smelled the dead body and said it smelled like a dead body. You have George (Anthony, Casey Anthony's father), who used to be a deputy, and says it smelled like a dead body. You have K-9 dogs that alerted on the car. And so there's a dead body. The question is: How many dead bodies does Casey Anthony drive around in her car?"

Mason said it's very difficult to prove a murder case without a body.

"There's absolutely no evidence other than somebody saying they think they smelled what smelled like a dead body," Mason said. "What if they're right? What if there is a dead body? Does that prove there's an unlawful killing? The answer is no, because every homicide is not murder. This child could have accidentally died any number of ways, and they'll never be able to prove without a body or a confession."

Pipitone said the state does have scientific evidence that it could use, including chemicals indicating a decomposing human body were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

"They're going to have to present evidence to convince the court that such tests are generally accepted by the scientific community. And since you've called me, I've inquired. I'm not aware of a single case that's been admitted anywhere," Mason said.

"So this is hocus pocus science?" Pipitone said.

"Yes. I'd just have to agree with that," Mason said.

"How can I put this person on trial for her life when the scientific evidence has not been used anywhere else?" Pipitone asked Rahter.

"They have to show that it's accepted in the scientific community. It's hard, a high hurdle in Florida to pass," she said.

"So that's going to be tough for the prosecution?" Pipitone said.

"Yeah, but it's helpful that it's corroborated," Rahter said.

A hair pulled from the car trunk was consistent in length and color with Caylee's hair, showing signs of decomposition, Pipitone said. DNA tests reveal the hair came from Caylee or any of her maternal ancestors, from her mother to her great-grandmother, Pipitone said.

"Is that not evidence of death?" Pipitone asked Mason.

"I don't believe it necessarily is. They can certainly argue it, but I don't think it proves it's a death. It's proving it's an old hair with some tissue that has decomposed," Mason said.

"He's good. He's tearing apart the state's case here, and basically says there is no case," Pipitone said.

"Every case is circumstantial," Rahter said. It has to be caught on videotape, right? Otherwise, it's circumstantial. Right? So here you have the smell of a dead body, you have chloroform in the trunk, you have somebody who's continually covering stuff up, making up lies, spewing stuff forth and somebody that's missing. You prove it like every other case."

"Without the body, the state is really in a hole," Mason said. "Really, really bad without the body."

A challenge but not impossible, the former prosecutor said.

Anthony Book Deal

Local 6 News confirmed that George and Cindy Anthony are planning to write a book, but a deal is not yet in place.

The book will not be a tell-all about the case involving their missing granddaughter, Local 6 News reported.

The book will focus on what families should do if their child is missing

I guess he thinks there will be nothing but ignorant jurors deciding this too...The sad thing is this is the kind of stuff the A's are swallowing..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #959 on: November 20, 2008, 10:28:47 AM »

Lisa

Either that reason or to try and find something wrong with the search for the defense to use to discredit anything that is found.  I wouldn't put anything past anyone associated with the A's.

I wonder if that is why Tim left so quickly?  I wouldn't blame him for washing his hands of the A's.  They are nothing but trouble!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.