April 19, 2024, 02:48:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379274 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: November 20, 2008, 10:50:23 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I wanted to address a post that was brought here yesterday concerning certain aspects of this case. Unless i have missed something, the supposed "fight" between Casey & Cindy that took place on June 15th, could have happened in the middle of the night. They seem to keep strange hours anyway & I believe there are calls in the wee hours of the morning that could support this.
Also, as far as Casey driving around with Caylee's dead body in the trunk, I can completely see her doing this as in  her sociopathic mind it doesn't occur to her that she could be "caught". And she can always come up with a story to cover her ass.
And concerning Casey sleeping with a teddy bear, I believe that is only her attempt to appear " normal" to the people who were there , if she did do this! She feels no apathy whatsoever for what has happened to her child & IF SHE DID, her mother would not have to explain how devastated she was; sleeping in their room clutching a teddy bear,WHAT CRAP! everyone would have seen it, we would know! It is all an act as it is impossible for her to feel guilt or remorse!

The Psychopathy Checklist lets us discuss psychopaths with little risk that we are describing simple social deviance or criminality, or that we are mislabeling people who have nothing more in common than that they have broken the law. But it also provides a detailed picture of the disordered personalities of the psychopaths among us. In this chapter and the next, I bring that picture into focus by describing the more salient features one by one. This chapter looks at the emotional and interpersonal traits of this complex personality disorder; chapter 4 examines the unstable, characteristically antisocial lifestyle of the psychopath.

Emotional/Interpersonal
glib and superficial
egocentric and grandiose
lack of remorse or guilt
lack of empathy
deceitful and manipulative
shallow emotions
 Social Deviance
impulsive
poor behavior controls
need for excitement
lack of responsibility
early behavior problems
adult antisocial behavior

This was a great post!  I thought of something KC had done or said for every item on the checklist.

The problem as I see it is that the only thing she feels (or doesn't) is apathy. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #981 on: November 20, 2008, 10:50:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

That makes sense.  But what I don't understand was why this Dennis Martin was taking volunteer searchers to all the places where Caylee COULD NOT be?  I have a feeling that Nejame infiltrated the search and I would hate to think it was because he did not want Caylee found.

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

I don't recall this ? when did this come out...I missed it (happens all the time  )

Morning, SS, I love your new avi.  I see at least two male monkeys have joined the monkettes this morning.

Morning Bearly...thanks but have to give Klaas the credit for the hat..

waiting for my Chrismas hat..I'm sure she's working on it 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: November 20, 2008, 10:51:23 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-1.html

Casey Anthony Case: George and Cindy Anthony will write a book, WKMG reports
posted by halboedeker on Nov 20, 2008 9:00:19 AM

Will there be a book or not? WFTV-Channel 9 said there would be. Then WESH-Channel 2 said there wouldn't.

WKMG-Channel 6 "has gotten to the bottom of it," anchor Bob Frier proclaimed Wednesday night. "We now know that George and Cindy Anthony do plan to write a book. They don't have a deal in the works, per se, but they plan to put something together in the future. They say it won't be a tell-all book. Instead, it will focus on what families should do if their child is missing."

Why the confusion? The Anthonys keep changing their stories in talking to the TV stations.

Of course, a lot of people say they'll write a book. There will be news when there's a deal or a manuscript. But do you think anyone with a missing child would want to follow the Anthonys' example or advice? Who would buy their book?

Their daughter, Casey, has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

How would they even know what people should do?  They have done absolutely nothing to find their missing Caylee!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #983 on: November 20, 2008, 10:52:19 AM »

"There's absolutely no evidence other than somebody saying they think they smelled what smelled like a dead body," Mason said. "What if they're right? What if there is a dead body? Does that prove there's an unlawful killing? The answer is no, because every homicide is not murder. This child could have accidentally died any number of ways, and they'll never be able to prove without a body or a confession."

So if not every homicide is murder, what is it then? Is he saying it's manslaughter? Is he saying it's self defense? I just "love" how these people spin things. It makes my head hurt!  And an accident. Is an accident a homicide? And does anyone really think this was an accident? 

Homicide:
1. the killing of one human being by another.
2. a person who kills another; murderer.

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/j059.htm

JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE - That which is committed with the intention to kill or to do a grievous bodily injury, under circumstances which the law holds sufficient to exculpate the person who commits it.

It is justifiable: 1. When a judge or other magistrate acts in obedience to the law; 2. When a ministerial officer acts in obedience to a lawful warrant, issued by a competent tribunal; 3. When a subaltern officer or soldier kills in obedience to the lawful commands of his superior; 4. When the party kills in lawful self-defence.

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: November 20, 2008, 10:53:39 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-1.html

Casey Anthony Case: George and Cindy Anthony will write a book, WKMG reports
posted by halboedeker on Nov 20, 2008 9:00:19 AM

Will there be a book or not? WFTV-Channel 9 said there would be. Then WESH-Channel 2 said there wouldn't.

WKMG-Channel 6 "has gotten to the bottom of it," anchor Bob Frier proclaimed Wednesday night. "We now know that George and Cindy Anthony do plan to write a book. They don't have a deal in the works, per se, but they plan to put something together in the future. They say it won't be a tell-all book. Instead, it will focus on what families should do if their child is missing."
Why the confusion? The Anthonys keep changing their stories in talking to the TV stations.

Of course, a lot of people say they'll write a book. There will be news when there's a deal or a manuscript. But do you think anyone with a missing child would want to follow the Anthonys' example or advice? Who would buy their book?

Their daughter, Casey, has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Those people are nuts!  Do they really think anyone in their right mind would follow their advice?

1.  Wait 31 days and have your mother shriek into the 911 dispatcher's ear, it smells like a dead body has been in the damn car.

2.  Lie, lie, lie.

3.  Keep repeating #2.

Sometimes I wonder if we won't start seeing a rash of cases like this.Disappear for a month and your chances of escape will be oh so much better!!!

That is my biggest fear in all this.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: November 20, 2008, 10:55:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

That makes sense.  But what I don't understand was why this Dennis Martin was taking volunteer searchers to all the places where Caylee COULD NOT be?  I have a feeling that Nejame infiltrated the search and I would hate to think it was because he did not want Caylee found.

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

I don't recall this ? when did this come out...I missed it (happens all the time  )

Morning, SS, I love your new avi.  I see at least two male monkeys have joined the monkettes this morning.

Just check where she places your jingle bells.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: November 20, 2008, 10:58:04 AM »

"There's absolutely no evidence other than somebody saying they think they smelled what smelled like a dead body," Mason said. "What if they're right? What if there is a dead body? Does that prove there's an unlawful killing? The answer is no, because every homicide is not murder. This child could have accidentally died any number of ways, and they'll never be able to prove without a body or a confession."

So if not every homicide is murder, what is it then? Is he saying it's manslaughter? Is he saying it's self defense? I just "love" how these people spin things. It makes my head hurt!  And an accident. Is an accident a homicide? And does anyone really think this was an accident? 

Homicide:

JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE - That which is committed with the intention to kill or to do a grievous bodily injury, under circumstances which the law holds sufficient to exculpate the person who commits it.

It is justifiable: 1. When a judge or other magistrate acts in obedience to the law; 2. When a ministerial officer acts in obedience to a lawful warrant, issued by a competent tribunal; 3. When a subaltern officer or soldier kills in obedience to the lawful commands of his superior; 4. When the party kills in lawful self-defence.

GnM--don't drink the Kool Aid or be hypnotized swinging hammers.   

I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: November 20, 2008, 10:58:10 AM »

I'd like to see you in one of those court jester hats. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: November 20, 2008, 10:58:22 AM »

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: November 20, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »

Homicide:

Personally,well because I'm feeling pretty good this morning,I think they should take this dude and rub his face in the stained area of Casey's car.Then it wouldn't be somebody saying it,it would be him!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: November 20, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »

You're killing me this morning, Bearly!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: November 20, 2008, 11:00:11 AM »

You're killing me this morning, Bearly!!

Well, just remember not every homicide is murder!

I believe in miracles!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: November 20, 2008, 11:01:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: November 20, 2008, 11:01:42 AM »

Homicide:

Personally,well because I'm feeling pretty good this morning,I think they should take this dude and rub his face in the stained area of Casey's car.Then it wouldn't be somebody saying it,it would be him!!!

While you are stuffing his face in the trunk, don't forget to stick your foot up his give him a good kick in the azz.

I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: November 20, 2008, 11:01:47 AM »

GnM--don't drink the Kool Aid or be hypnotized swinging hammers.   

oh heck no. No Koolaid for me. But this tactic of creating confusion scares me. I hope the jurors are smart enough to see through it. See the truth! Please let there be a jury of monkeys. Oh please. 

puker on Casey

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #995 on: November 20, 2008, 11:02:29 AM »

If Nejame planted this cowboy character to spy on what was happening during the search and at  B Park, even I would know not to plant a spy that would stick out like a sore thumb. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: November 20, 2008, 11:03:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: November 20, 2008, 11:04:01 AM »

Homicide:

He'd probably just get up, wipe his face on his hankie (lace with a flower pattern) and say, "My, my. Smells like there's been some rotten pizza in there."

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: November 20, 2008, 11:05:37 AM »

I could see him as Don Johnson, all Miami Vice up in the cage. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #999 on: November 20, 2008, 11:06:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

You shouldn't talk like that in front of a gentleman...boy times have changed 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.