April 27, 2024, 11:11:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379864 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: November 19, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Interesting

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

I guess I really don't understand the concept of trying to get more info, just like the Penny's receipt.  Aren't they required to tell what they know.  Isn't it obstruction if they don't.  Why are they free to walk around and lie.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »

Interesting

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

I was just reading this article and that is what stood out to me too. I was going to post the same thing!

Also,
BooMonkey stated:
If Tracy McLaughlin asked for immunity, why would she be telling LP this info for it to be going out to the public? She must know a lot more, that little bit about the clothes might just be some minor information she knows.

I don't see her on the witness list. Just saying.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #402 on: November 19, 2008, 04:55:55 PM »

Interesting

That's actually a question or something I've been thinking about. Cindy is going to be on the stand. With all the hot air she has been blowing, do you think she will lie? They are NOT going to take it easy on her and will ask her some very tough questions that she will not be prepared for. Will she commit perjury to help KC?
Why not?  She is doing it publically already, why not continue?  She is damned either way..
Lie and she gets in trouble for purgery, tell the truth and she is shown as a public liar. 
LOVE IT!!
Yes, Cindy is loving the public lime light. Eating it right up! BUT would she go to jail for KC? The court system does not take perjury lightly and Cindy's "Mistruths" could land her in a cell until she decides to tell the truth. I'm sure her lawyers are going to go over the consequences of lying on the stand. Huge choice for her! George said his piece, whatever that may be, but Cindy is a whole other fruitcake. She can't do her Mother of the Year routine when George has already said things to contradict this. This really will be interesting to watch.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #403 on: November 19, 2008, 04:56:01 PM »

This was posted at Websleuths.  I think it brings up some excellent points so I brought it here:

11-16-2008, 01:55 PM 
Bev 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2006

LP thinks that because he doesn't know what he's talking about. If she had "ripped the bag open" when she removed it from the trunk then it would have indicated 11 days of decomp, not two.

You know, JaJo, the guy isn't even theorizing - he's throwing out various scenarios which does not fit the evidence and hoping something sticks. He's not thinking like KC, he's thinking like a made for tv movie.

1. There is no evidence that KC and her mother had a fight on the 15th and she left the house that evening - in fact the evidence points to her being in the house until approx. 12:50 pm and then back at the house at approx. 1:30. She then left again between 4 and 5 pm.

2. There is no evidence that she put the child in the pool on the 18th. If she had put the child in the pool on the 18th, then the body would not have immediately sank because it would have been so full of methane gas it would have floated on the surface, not sunk to the bottom. One look at that body on the 18th would have convinced anyone even someone as desperate as KC that the body had been dead for some time.

3. We're not looking at a complicated, devious murder plot with a method of body disposal planned out ahead of time - the fact that it was in the car for 2.6 days would indicate that this was not planned out. No one would want to ride around in a car with a dead body in the trunk. What if she had been stopped by a cop, or someone had rear ended the car at a light? It wouldn't make sense for someone to do that and no matter how bizarre the crime, the events around it have to make sense.

4. She didn't leave "clues" around for people to find that little girl. She didn't want to be caught. She hid out from her parents for 31 days and if her mother hadn't surprised her at AL's apt. she would have continued to hide out. She isn't subconsciously leaving clues around for people to find. KC is about self preservation and self aggrandizement, she sure as hell isn't about being caught and relieved of a burden.

5. LP is looking for large chunks of time with no cell phone usage.
a. this cell phone pinging is way overrated as evidence. There are dead zones, missed calls, pings not picked up be exact area towers.
b. it doesn't take a large chunk of time to dispose of a body - it takes about one minute to pull the car over, walk into the tree line, dump a tiny little body in the woods, cover it with dead foliage and walk back to the car. She isn't going to do this in an area where people might recognize her or might see her - she goes to an area that is fairly deserted at a certain time that is accessable by car and can be fairly easily explainable. "I stopped by the side of the road because I thought I had a flat tire" or "I couldn't wait to pee and had to run in the tree line" - how do you explain hanging by a river bank in a public park after dark or putting up a memorial in a tree?

People who are psychotic leave the body where it can be found - that is part of the dynamic of the crime - people who don't want to be found try to hide the body where it won't be found - Scott Peterson didn't go back to the bay to "visit" with his dead wife, he went back to a place where he could observe the police looking for his dead wife so that he would have a head start on getting away. That is self preservation. Despite all the claims by the psychologists, KC isn't a "sociopath" or a "psychotic" who enjoys committing crimes, she is a typical human being who did something very bad and is now trying to escape being punished for it - it happens every day of the week, year in and year out.

Those are Great points!  Maybe we over/under simplifying this whole thing.   Like making a huge scheme, that could be quite frankly much simpler.  Casey doesn't seem like a genius to me,  so it probably is very simple, she just got lucky?   Don't know, but some very interesting thoughts posted!

Also, since I am in and out due to work,  I need to go back and find out what I missed about other's possibly involved?  Where did that come from?  Or is it just a theory?  Thanks!

I always try to stick with the principle of Occam' Razor when I start overanalyzing things~far more accurate than conspiracy theories

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 19, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »

ok...
1. when LE says "we have not recovered the clothes she was last seen wearing"....that doesn't necessarily mean that they have not found any of caylee's clothes,right?
"last seen wearing" is a reference to statements George and/or Casey made during initial investigations...and I find it extremely hard to believe that they (at least George) could remember what exactly she was wearing, considering the whole family was mistaken on the last DAY they saw her...  YES!  I agree about George's unusually good recollection on this as well.

2. I looked up NOI (not sure if anyone else had) it means.." Notice of Intent to Appear (NOI)", so I'm guessing that either those names with NOI afterwards have either a. agreed to appear,or something, or b. have been sent a notice and maybe not responded as of yet?? any ideas?

My response in red above.  As far as NOI I haven't figured that one out yet    Ok now that I think about NOI more it seems like it's got to mean that they have sent notice that they indend to appear.  I would assume that someone could fight appearance and one could also claim it would either be a hardship or they would be out of town?  NOI, meaning ok..I'll be there.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 04:59:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: November 19, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »

If Jose Baez was put on the witness list in error ... could be that the FBI and/or forensic scientists connected to the Oak Ridge Labs were left off of the witness list in error or ... has the defence convinced the prosecutor the Dr. Henry Lee and Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky can discredit the forensic report where most findings could not be considered "conclusive".

Janet
_______

Padilla Aide Recalls Conversations With Casey
Padilla Associate Quotes Casey Anthony In Interview
POSTED: 3:31 pm EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 9:11 am EST November 19, 2008

Casey Witness List Mistakenly Included Baez

Prosecutors said they made a mistake Tuesday when they included Casey Anthony’s attorney on the list of potential witnesses in her first-degree murder case.

Attorney Jose Baez was on the list, which the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office provided to the media
. That would present a highly unusual situation where the person defending someone was expected to testify against her.

But a spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said Baez was included on the list of 83 potential witnesses by mistake. She said an amended list would be filed without his name.

Meanwhile, 10 new motions were filed in the case, most by the defense asking for more evidence from prosecutors.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Anthonys Claim Gainesville Caylee Sighting Evidence
Aired November 18, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: ... Also, the state`s witness list is out today. And you mentioned we got a jolt because we thought that the defense attorney was actually on that list. And it turned out it was a typing error. But we did see that Casey`s grandmother is on that list of prosecution witnesses, as well as her ex-boyfriends, ex-friends, a lot of investigators. What we didn`t see, however, was anyone from the FBI or the Oak Ridge Laboratories.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/18/ng.01.html

FORENSIC REPORT: Read Full Document Released (PDF)

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1024/17794795.pdf

FBI, Oak Ridge lab tests on Casey Anthony's car released
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
October 25, 2008

The media-management firm representing Anthony's attorney issued a statement:

"Today's released information proves absolutely that there has never been and still isn't any connection whatsoever with Casey Anthony having committed any crime. Ms. Anthony, her mother, father and the Baez law firm continue to believe that Casey's daughter is still alive."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/orl-casey2508oct25,0,6791408.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: November 19, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dante and Annie were the couple. I think Amy dated Ricardo.
Yes, Invision corrected me, it was Annie with Dante, and Amy with Riccardo after Casey.  Still odd, but not pertinant.

I get Annie and Amy mixed up a whole lot..... Embarassed Embarassed

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: November 19, 2008, 04:57:12 PM »

Did anyone know there is a party going on in the corner of the cage?

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/MUuFVkcNhn3yW1VN

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #408 on: November 19, 2008, 04:57:38 PM »

Again looking at witness list
I keep wondering what Annie will be testifying to? why wasnt her statement released to public?

Is Annie the smoking gun to this case?
Why hasnt the media been able to get this statement released?

I honestly believe this to be the case.  Very strange she is a witness, but no statements from her out of everybody.  Not sure that she was involved, but possibly found something out after the fact and told the cops?   I wonder if KC is concerned about her, as she shows absolutely no emotion, at least toward anything, but her her own selfish azz!   Will be interesting at trial.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #409 on: November 19, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »

How is it the oc shiffs office does not know about the slap--i knew about it  by reading scared moneys--I think they better start reading scared monkeys

I think they do read here!

The slab was discussed on the fist few threads for Caylee.  There were people emailing reporters and sending in tips just as they do now in regards to it.

Hello Monkeys and newbies,

Help what slap????????????????

I believe that is a typo.  slab  not slap.  That brings back memories of Angie911dispatcher, the typo queen.   

Thanks so much

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: November 19, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »

Whoo hoo!  Lot of holiday cheer in that corner!

Great job!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: November 19, 2008, 05:01:40 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: November 19, 2008, 05:01:41 PM »

How do we know she was buried w/ no clothes on?  Or is this just an assumption?

Thank you! 

We are just assuming based on a statement that Casey made saying "They have not even found her clothes yet"....trying to decifer the puzzle. 
What do you think?

I think she had to have been referring to Cylee's extra clothing...not clothes she had on when she died...and I think Casey threw them someplace....a dumpster perhaps....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: November 19, 2008, 05:01:43 PM »

ok...
1. when LE says "we have not recovered the clothes she was last seen wearing"....that doesn't necessarily mean that they have not found any of caylee's clothes,right?
"last seen wearing" is a reference to statements George and/or Casey made during initial investigations...and I find it extremely hard to believe that they (at least George) could remember what exactly she was wearing, considering the whole family was mistaken on the last DAY they saw her...  YES!  I agree about George's unusually good recollection on this as well.

2. I looked up NOI (not sure if anyone else had) it means.." Notice of Intent to Appear (NOI)", so I'm guessing that either those names with NOI afterwards have either a. agreed to appear,or something, or b. have been sent a notice and maybe not responded as of yet?? any ideas?

My response in red above.  As far as NOI I haven't figured that one out yet    Ok now that I think about NOI more it seems like it's got to mean that they have sent notice that they indend to appear.  I would assume that someone could fight appearance and one could also claim it would either be a hardship or they would be out of town?  NOI, meaning ok..I'll be there.
I looked up NOI on some kind of acronym website..which gave examples of NOI's on a FL family law website, and it basically sounded like witnesses have to turn in a written NOI such and such days prior to any court date...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: November 19, 2008, 05:07:11 PM »

Again looking at witness list
I keep wondering what Annie will be testifying to? why wasnt her statement released to public?

Is Annie the smoking gun to this case?
Why hasnt the media been able to get this statement released?

IMO.....Annie....alone with Jessie are gonna be witnesses for the state....also I belive Annie is gonna blow the roof off with some of the things she will tell in that courtroom and Casey lies are gonna all come to light after Annie tells just what she knows and just what Casey has told her..........it should be very interesting.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html    Several of Casey's friends are on the State's Witness List
Yes I agree,,,I know several of her friends are gonna be witnesses, what I was trying to say (and didnt make myself clear) is that these two are gonna be the two with the most damning  things to contribute..........

IMO - Annie definately since her transcripts have not been released and Jessie will definately have damning evidence of some type considering their extensive history together ... but it is my opinion that he is not "in" with her "new" crowd so may not have first hand knowledge as to a lot of her "new" habits, although I'm sure he has heard thru the grapevine ...

IIRC he stated (during a media interview) that there was a period of time that he was not in contact w/Casey or casual contact at best and had not seen Caylee for a few months prior to this happening ... (June)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: November 19, 2008, 05:08:19 PM »

Why was I not invited?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: November 19, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »

Is there supposed to be another document dump from LE this week?

There was rumor of it, sure hope so, maybe I read that was said on Murt's chat. So I don't know how reliable that would be.

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Suicide???? FBI????

Rest in Peace Caylee

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: November 19, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »

Have we heard anything on why forensics experts and Padilla et al, where not on witness list?

Possibly only main list has been filed. They can put in a motion to add other witnesses or take off some. I saw one case when researching that put in a motion to add 11 but asked 34 to be removed.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 19, 2008, 05:09:28 PM »

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #419 on: November 19, 2008, 05:09:33 PM »

Cindy plays the "wounded grandmother" routine very well. She goes on and on about how innocent KC is. But her own words are going to be used against her in a court of law when it is repeated back to her that she told everyone that KC is a sociopath, liar, and thief. She has her bank statements to prove KC stole money along with friends and family members to corroborate that. With Cindy's temper against KC, do you really think she was holding her on the couch, rocking her back and forth telling her it was going to be OK? I bet Cindy was trying to get information out of her, giving her icy looks and the cold shoulder. Caylee was everything to Cindy and KC took that away. Cindy may have her own reasons (mama bear) to protect KC to some extent, but I do believe she now knows the truth about what happened. Even if KC blurted it out in "spite" to see her mother's reaction. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.