April 27, 2024, 05:15:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379847 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: November 20, 2008, 02:54:37 PM »

When I got up today, I began by catching up on reading the posts that had been made while I was away, and there was quite the fun argument about who was the sweetest monkey. So, of course I had to go made a sweet monkey for people to use when they think someone says something sweet.

Awww.. how cute! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: November 20, 2008, 02:57:02 PM »

Wasn't one of Baez's motions to get info on Amscot employees? Is he going to try and say one of them placed a dead body in the trunk? 

or trying to find someone who saw someone else put a body in the trunk... ie anyone else near the car during that time ? 

SOOO let me get this straight,   one of the amscot employees killed someone and brilliantly thought to place the corpse in , unlucky KC's ride.     

Then at a sneaky later date, took said body,  and put it where???   Musta been shiverin with all the Caylee searches...... Duh.... good one JB>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: November 20, 2008, 02:57:02 PM »

When I got up today, I began by catching up on reading the posts that had been made while I was away, and there was quite the fun argument about who was the sweetest monkey. So, of course I had to go made a sweet monkey for people to use when they think someone says something sweet.

Awww.. how cute! 

Thanks!
(was hoping you'd say it was sweet of me)
LOL

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1183 on: November 20, 2008, 02:58:02 PM »

I know what you mean.  I work in an office of about 200, of which 75% is female.

Where do I send my resume? 

One other thing...many of the women in here have children and that helps me to see other aspects of this case that I may not see otherwise.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: November 20, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »

it's also on NeJame's website.
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

snipped...
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: November 20, 2008, 02:59:17 PM »

Info about the drunken cowboy who disrupted the LP search at Blanchard Park. This info was posted on WS but it's from Rev. Grund's my space blog which I don't have access to.

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Martin and he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320

Sorry if this has already been answered; she was with JusticeforCaylee - the lady that Cindy threatened to kick her ass.  Hope this helps.
Thanks for that info. Now that you mention it I remember her telling Murt who she was.   I was posting the info mainly cause I was trying to find out more about the drunken cowboy.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: November 20, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »

I know what you mean.  I work in an office of about 200, of which 75% is female.

Where do I send my resume? 

One other thing...many of the women in here have children and that helps me to see other aspects of this case that I may not see otherwise.. 

Not that I do, but many women here have children with children. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: November 20, 2008, 02:59:24 PM »

Brandi... you're so sweet!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: November 20, 2008, 03:00:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18025590/detail.html

NeJame Quits As Anthonys' Attorney
Prominent Attorney Withdraws From Case

POSTED: 2:05 pm EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 2:09 pm EST November 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame told WESH 2 News Thursday that he is withdrawing as attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter is charged with murdering their granddaughter.

In an interview with WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing, NeJame said he was frustrated with the direction the Anthonys have taken, especially that they continue to content that Caylee Anthony is alive.

NeJame was at George Anthony’s side when Anthony was a key witness in the grand jury proceedings that led to an indictment of Casey Anthony on first-degree murder and other charges.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial that is scheduled to start in January.

Interesting.  Need to think about this before opening mouth.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: November 20, 2008, 03:01:05 PM »

it's also on NeJame's website.
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

snipped...
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

With video!
http://www.nejamelaw.com/videos/CaseyCaseOS.wmv

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: November 20, 2008, 03:01:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-mark-nejame-statement-112008,0,2342028.story

Mark NeJame's statement
2:22 PM EST, November 20, 2008

Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope?

Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable.

Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.

I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.

Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me "everybody associated with this case gets body slammed." However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.

I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other ... an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth.

I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.

As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.

There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

So instead of NeJame controlling TES and Tim Miller, it would appear that the opposite effect took place and he saw the light from his association with them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: November 20, 2008, 03:01:28 PM »

does ANYONE here think that maybe if Casey is convicted of murder and sentenced to life that maybe, just MAYBE she will have it in her heart to tell where Caylee is?  Maybe she'll realize that the charade is over...and that this is "REAL"..and her daughter will be out there, in the elements, just rotting...no proper burial?
I know this is hopeful wishing...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1192 on: November 20, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

Wasn't one of Baez's motions to get info on Amscot employees? Is he going to try and say one of them placed a dead body in the trunk? 

or trying to find someone who saw someone else put a body in the trunk... ie anyone else near the car during that time ? 

SOOO let me get this straight,   one of the amscot employees killed someone and brilliantly thought to place the corpse in , unlucky KC's ride.     

Then at a sneaky later date, took said body,  and put it where???   Musta been shiverin with all the Caylee searches...... Duh.... good one JB>

Yeah, and the mtDNA just happened to match Casey's! Next he'll be telling us aliens did it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: November 20, 2008, 03:02:13 PM »

Don't forget the DNA shows the body was related to KC through the maternal line. JB sure is a real brain 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1194 on: November 20, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »

Who Are We to Judge Cindy Anthony for Searching for a Live Caylee?
The Casey Anthony case is like a train wreck that you cannot look away from. As a result, much of the coverage and discussion has veered away from what should be the centerpiece of this case – missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. Instead, everyone has been almost completely focused on her mother and grandparents. Ask any true-crime writer and he or she will be hard-pressed to come up with another case that has garnered such attention. It's like the 100-year flood – things like this just don't happen every day.

When I was in Orlando, Florida, for the most recent search effort, I met Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, and have spoken with her on the phone a few times since. What I have noticed since becoming involved in this case is that much of the drama surrounding it is drummed up, and much of the information presented to us as facts is false. Unfortunately, today, rumor and speculation are often accepted as fact, and little is done to verify them. If it makes good headlines, it must be true.

I cannot speak for George and Lee, and certainly not for Casey, as I have yet to have a face-to-face meeting with any one of them; however, I can tell you that I do not believe Cindy knows anything about the location of her granddaughter. In my opinion, Cindy is hanging on to any shred of hope that she can find. She is desperate for answers and willing to explore any and all possibilities.

Much hate and anger have been directed at Cindy in recent months – energy that could be better used to do something proactive. I am not one to blow my own horn, but early on, I put my money where my mouth is. I have twice traveled to Orlando to join in both searches. How many of those who choose to throw stones can say the same? I challenge each and every one of them to get off their high horse for a day to do something constructive in this case.

If Cindy wants to run down leads across the globe, so be it. That is her right. While I may not agree with the way that Cindy or her family has handled many aspects of this case, I am in no position to judge. I have never been in her shoes, and because of that, I cannot say with any degree of certainty how I would react in a similar situation.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

I wish he'd be more specific..Listing some of there facts might reduce the amount of speculation ?  

OMG, Seaman, I thought you swallowed the Kool Aid there for a moment.   
yeah, he put his money where his mouth is.  His foot is there too, quite often, by the way.  It's a wonder there's room for any thing else.  Sure, he searched, but it was for a story and was paid for by the Discovery channel, wasn't it?  I see that as a little self-serving to brag about it now.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: November 20, 2008, 03:02:27 PM »

awww, thanks, sweet anothermonkey!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: November 20, 2008, 03:03:01 PM »

Just a thought BUT ... Weren't we "waiting for NeJame to get back from vacation before Michelle Bart held her "presser" on the "proof" that Caylee was alive?

Huuummmm .... was NeJame asked to "go along w/the charade" and speak of these "bogus" sightings to help Casey's defense and help create reasonable doubt to potential jurors?

Darn ... I guess that means no presser now .... 

How much more can Baez take?  IMO - he will have Casey tell the truth before the Death Penalty is officialy ruled on ... (well hoping anyhow) We may soon hear of a plea deal in the works!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: November 20, 2008, 03:04:07 PM »

Just a thought BUT ... Weren't we "waiting for NeJame to get back from vacation before Michelle Bart held her "presser" on the "proof" that Caylee was alive?

Huuummmm .... was NeJame asked to "go along w/the charade" and speak of these "bogus" sightings to help Casey's defense and help create reasonable doubt to potential jurors?

Darn ... I guess that means no presser now .... 

How much more can Baez take?  IMO - he will have Casey tell the truth before the Death Penalty is officialy ruled on ... (well hoping anyhow) We may soon hear of a plea deal in the works!

I thought the death penalty was ruled out due to insufficient evidence?
also, the same for a plea deal?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: November 20, 2008, 03:04:44 PM »

does ANYONE here think that maybe if Casey is convicted of murder and sentenced to life that maybe, just MAYBE she will have it in her heart to tell where Caylee is?  Maybe she'll realize that the charade is over...and that this is "REAL"..and her daughter will be out there, in the elements, just rotting...no proper burial?

IMO     only if it benefits her in some way.  She's already been able to live with this and from every public appearance without a care in the world

If she thought she could be a celebrity, she probably would.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: November 20, 2008, 03:05:05 PM »

Nope, because I do not think she has a heart!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.