April 27, 2024, 12:59:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379819 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1280 on: November 20, 2008, 03:50:14 PM »

Although we haven't quite connected all the dots...  Would it not be a conflict of interest for NeJame to represent George, while George represents KFN, who works with NLHF, who hired NeJame in the first place?
Huh?

KFN works with NLHF. 
NLHF hired NeJame, to represent the Anthonys.
George Anthony now wants to represent KFN.. be their spokesperson.

If NeJame continued to be the Anthony's attorney, would there be any conflict of interest, were George to become the spokesperson for KFN?  (We don't know the exact connection yet between KFN and NLHF, I don't think). But imagine working with the organization that hired your attorney for you.  Isn't that some kind of conflict of interest?  I'm just asking..  I have no idea.

I gotcha now....sorry it went over my head..you have to remember I am all natural now, no caffien!   

I am not sure that it would be a conflict of interest, dont larger companies help to hire attorneys to cover their "shareholders" bums when in trouble?  I mean granted thats normally when the reputation of the company is on the line, but I do not see it being a conflict...but I am wrong a lot so maybe!  (I know I am no help..but atleast I understand the question now)

Was NaJame a "PR man" turned "Attorney" for the A's?  IIRC I thought it odd that a defense attorney was a "PR man" for them...again could be wrong!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1281 on: November 20, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »

But thinking someone is an accessory before/after the fact and proving it beyond the shadow of a doubt are two very different things.

All the Anthonys would have to do is tell Casey "No matter what you did, don't ever tell us because then we could be accessories after the fact."  They may know but if anyone has the proof that they do, I would be very interested in seeing it.  Factual proof, not speculation.

No I do not have proof that they know. If I did, I would turn it over to LE. But I can still speculate and have an opinion when it comes to the Anthonys. And my opinion is that they are not simply innocent grieving grandparents.

I remember you, Caylee.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: November 20, 2008, 03:51:41 PM »

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a007.htm

George and Cindy: Victims or actively trying to hinder Casey's trial and punishment? Hmm. You decide.

In other words ... in his letter ... Mark NeJames is requesting everybody to condone the illegal actions of the anthonys in their ongoing attempt to deviate the focus the investigation in a direction which would shield  their daughter from the consequences of her actions regarding the happening which occurred on the afternoon of June 16th ... the happenings regarding the demise of Caylee Marie.

Janet

Janet - this latest development as well as NeJames statement about his new friend Tim Miller must have you breathing a sigh of relief!  Maybe he is a "core" memeber of the TES team for a valid reason afterall and will possibly be instrumental to TM's organization in the future ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1283 on: November 20, 2008, 03:51:59 PM »

But thinking someone is an accessory before/after the fact and proving it beyond the shadow of a doubt are two very different things.

All the Anthonys would have to do is tell Casey "No matter what you did, don't ever tell us because then we could be accessories after the fact."  They may know but if anyone has the proof that they do, I would be very interested in seeing it.  Factual proof, not speculation.
Very good point Anna.  The only way that could be proven is if the A's are involved with the disposal of Caylee.

Maybe that is why Lee is shutting up, because there is proof that he knows.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1284 on: November 20, 2008, 03:52:39 PM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.

Me too, I feel a bit better about the Count now. 

Question, didn't Lee hire an attorney when LE asked him for the DNA sample?  Did we ever find out who that attorney was?  Seems like Lee has been laying low since then.
The only "sighting" was that one which a monkey noted she saw him at the dives done by LP.  Other than that he is not even attending the vigils anymore.  Was it not mentioned by Jackie that even his lawn was way over grown when she drove by his home during her time in Orlando?

Yep
Thank you for the confirmation..I know I am spacey sometimes but I could almost swear I read that here!

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1285 on: November 20, 2008, 03:53:04 PM »

Cindy: smell like there's been a dead body in the damn car

Lee: smell went over the garage like a wave

George: please don't let it be my Caylee in the trunk

They know. I am not being fooled.
and don't forget Casey said "she got rid of the smell"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1286 on: November 20, 2008, 03:54:40 PM »

sigh.. screwed up my quotes again 
I do it too all the dang time....

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: November 20, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »

it's also on NeJame's website.
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm

snipped...
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Since he was originally hired to improve the A's image, wouldn't you love to know how NLHF knows Mr. NeJame?  Mark N is a high profile attorney, not a PR man.  Intereting.

Although we haven't quite connected all the dots...  Would it not be a conflict of interest for NeJame to represent George, while George represents KFN, who works with NLHF, who hired NeJame in the first place?
  Depends on who needs defending and for what actions. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1288 on: November 20, 2008, 03:57:47 PM »

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but what time is the Scamthony's press release scheduled for on Friday?  TIA

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: November 20, 2008, 03:57:56 PM »

Let me ask you monkeys a question --

if you knew what a dead body smelled like
you knew you had not seen your granddaughter in a month or so
you picked your daughter's car up from the towyard and it smelled of a dead body
you took it home and found pair of your daughter's pants and they too smelled

What would you do? Wash the pants? Clean the trunk? Call the police?

Just curious.

I remember you, Caylee.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1290 on: November 20, 2008, 03:58:01 PM »

So Cindy and George are going to write an advice/guide book.  What the hooty hell??  They don't have enough material to write a greeting card.  A book, my a$$.  The advice only needs one line.......Do the exact opposite of what the Anthony's did.   

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1291 on: November 20, 2008, 03:59:32 PM »

you picked your daughter's car up from the towyard and it smelled of a dead body

Just curious.
I would do none of the above!  You are making good points GNM

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: November 20, 2008, 04:00:30 PM »

So Cindy and George are going to write an advice/guide book.  What the hooty hell??  They don't have enough material to write a greeting card.  A book, my a$$.  The advice only needs one line.......Do the exact opposite of what the Anthony's did.   
You go write a counter book to their book AZGrama!!  I agree and I hope their book tanks.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: November 20, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »

I have a new-found respect for NeJame.  What a long-winded press release.  He pretty much explained it all as I see it IMHO.

Me too, I feel a bit better about the Count now. 

Question, didn't Lee hire an attorney when LE asked him for the DNA sample?  Did we ever find out who that attorney was?  Seems like Lee has been laying low since then.
The only "sighting" was that one which a monkey noted she saw him at the dives done by LP.  Other than that he is not even attending the vigils anymore.  Was it not mentioned by Jackie that even his lawn was way over grown when she drove by his home during her time in Orlando?

Yep
Thank you for the confirmation..I know I am spacey sometimes but I could almost swear I read that here!

Ok .. It's not like Georges obsessive compulsive lawn care, that's for sure BUT .. Given the fact that Lee's niece is missing, his sister is in jail, his parents are nuts ... I don't think his lawn looks all that bad!  Just my opinion of course ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: November 20, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »

Interesting post.. most of it we've seen, but the last part caught my eye.
-------------

http://www.bloggernews.net/118638

cecybeans said,
in November 15th, 2008 at 1:36 pm

Hi all - M2c is absolutely correct. I was up late last night looking for the paper trail. Other people have been out there sleuthing too - looking at their work and cross-referencing some public records makes for interesting reading.

For one thing, KidFinders Network was founded by Dennis Milstead and his wife Sheri; got 501c3 status in 2006. Both of them have outstanding fraud judgments of about $500K. Dennis has a criminal record that includes a felony conviction. The two are direct owners of other for-profit businesses, which are listed on the KFN website as directly contracted by KFN. Other for-profit businesses they or family members own wholly or in part are listed there as sponsors.

KFN is working closely with the Never Lose Hope Foundation, which applied for 501c3 status in April 2007. NLHF looks like it is part of a long list of charities the folks involved formed that had their 501c3 status revoked and simply changed their name. William Rivera is listed as the principal, and his name and other past or present board members have been connected with businesses that have been investigated with telemarketing fraud or numberous complaints and pending litigation(one being a phone sex line - another a credit card rate reduction program). I see an event update filed in Sept 2008 that reflects Lawrence Spiegel of Spiegel & Utrera, PA as fiscal sponsor. (NLHF has operated as a 501c3 org without fiscal sponsonship since at least 2007). This was filed one business day after the closing of the HFCMAT (Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust) which NLHF contributed to. When NLHF paid either a portion of all of Nejames legal fees, it may not have been authorized to do so under 501c3 status.

When Caylee was first reported missing, NLHF offered $25K reward for information leading to her return. Another $125K was put up by a Peter Benvides, owner of two businesses, one of which is named Skyview Exotic Car Rental. I have not been able to determine if he has a relationship with any either KFN or NLHF folks.

I also read that KFN had been working cooperatively with Tim Miller on a search and suddenly pulled out of the search and stopped providing provisions for the group - not sure if that was the first search or this latest one, if it was the lastest it maybe explains the sudden lack of food and water over last weekend.

It gets better. Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines.

This whole thing looks to me like an elaborate front. The Anthonys can get paid through either KFN or NHLF (the previously referenced event change of Sept. uses language referring to them as a corporation - the Never Lose Hope Foundation Corporation) - probably joined at the hip somewhere - and they can launder it any way they want. Also if NHLF becomes the “agent” that deals with AIM, they could be the ones “profitting” from any media deals and pass that money down to the Ants without them getting their hands dirty.

This is starting to like a family of petty crooks that is absolutely comfortable dealing with other petty crooks. Who needs a drug cartel when you have this kind of shell game going?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: November 20, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

Just curious.

I would have called the police from the towyard and the car would never have made it back to my house. That's what I would have done. I would have freaked the hell out right then and there out of concern for my daughter and granddaughter. But that's just me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1296 on: November 20, 2008, 04:02:58 PM »

This may have already been covered..I am reading back and writing it seems...

Did MyTime ever post the photo's of the new KFN boat and ATV?  I am very curious to see how they explain this on the tax return as NONE of those MORONS have the training, experience, or license to do what it is they are trying to "do". 
I think this also might have put NaJame over the edge given that he wants to claim Tim as his new BFF.

Just my opinion and I reserve the right to be wrong!!

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1297 on: November 20, 2008, 04:04:54 PM »

me too

Just curious.

I would have called the police from the towyard and the car would never have made it back to my house. That's what I would have done. I would have freaked the hell out right then and there out of concern for my daughter and granddaughter. But that's just me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1298 on: November 20, 2008, 04:05:04 PM »

Just curious.

I would have called the police the first 3 days that I had not seen hide or hair of my grandchild.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: November 20, 2008, 04:06:49 PM »

It gets better. Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines.[\quote]

Isn't it the Globe that's been publishing those "monster mom" stories?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.