April 27, 2024, 08:55:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379858 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: November 21, 2008, 04:42:01 AM »

Are we absolutely certain that picture is new?
I may be wrong, but IIRC, way back early on, like July, Aug. There was a similar sighting and pic to go with it. Orlando and poss. Chuckee Cheese I believe. Is there anyway to prove this picture is NOW???!!!

That's true... did we ever see pics from that one CC sighting months ago?

Don't be surprised if the family trots out photos of Caylee from their private collection and present them as sightings currently.  This family twists truth so much that I would not put it past them in an effort to create reasonable doubt with a jury.

I was thinking the same thing. Because it sort of looked like Casey in the background wearing the blue sweater, as if they cropped her face out. It would be pretty easy to get a bunch of candids of Caylee, crop Casey out, make sure none of the adults in the photo were identifiable, and then say, "these people have her."

But then the question becomes, "if you were there to take the picture, why didn't you call law enforcement, or make some kind of fuss and get Caylee back home?" It's bothered me the whole time that George keeps saying "they're being watched." If they're being watched, if you know "100%" where she is, then what's the point of searching? Just pick up the phone, call LE, and go get her. It's smoke and mirrors.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: November 21, 2008, 06:15:49 AM »

I am not happy about this pic taken at Chuckie Cheese. I knew this would probably happen before it was over with. IMO only this may be a pic of Caylee but an old one. I don't know who or why it is being represented as being current ( well yes I do but.....) the reason I say this is look closely at the large areas on the side of her head that looks like bald spots or very thin hair spots. Caylee defin. had these in the pic where she is up in the highchair with the book. someone is desperate I suppose they will have to find the kids parents in the pick to find out the date of the photo if is Caylee. Sheeeessssshhhhhhhh Then again maybe I'm just wrong. I sure have had an exasperating day

Yep.  That's what I thought, too. It's from last year at this time, so that the clothes look in season. That's Casey in the blue sweater, I'm betting. And I'm pretty sure I've seen the dark-haired girl in this picture before, too.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1802 on: November 21, 2008, 07:01:53 AM »

My first reaction to the photo was... Well, that does resemble Caylee, but looks younger than Caylee's recent pics. We all know it is not a 'now' photo of Caylee and nothing Cindy does will surprise me at this point.

So there are 2 logical explainations..........
1. The photo is not of Caylee
2. The photo is of Caylee -- taken at a much earlier date in time

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1803 on: November 21, 2008, 07:03:28 AM »

OH.....................and the person in the blue sweater in the background is talking on the phone so that person probably IS Casey 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: November 21, 2008, 07:20:49 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7911868&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

George and Cindy Anthony cancel news conference 

Last Edited: Friday, 21 Nov 2008, 5:18 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- George and Cindy Anthony have decided to cancel a news conference scheduled today about their search for their missing granddaughter Caylee.

The couple said they could prove that Caylee was alive, and were supposed to release details on how during the news conference.

There is no word on why the news conference was canceled.

On Thursday FOX 35’s Shannon Butler asked George about Friday’s new conference.  He would not give any details and would not talk on camera, but on Wednesday he told Shannon about Caylee, “She is alive we have been saying that all along."

But cops had plenty to say Thursday afternoon saying the announcement is just smoke and mirrors. "I would question why they did not do it earlier. if they have reason to believe the child is alive and they are so convinced that they are holding a newser why then bring this to law enforcement why wait days or weeks to present the evidence to police I would question that," said Sgt. Carlos Padilla from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .

But the family is keeping it out there, the possibility, even if small, that Caylee could still be alive.

Searches by a bounty hunter, Texas Equusearch and cops have not turned up the body of the little girl and some question if the family keeping hope alive may be enough to put reasonable doubt in the jury's mind. "When this goes to trial the jury is going to see all the evidence. There is evidence I still have not seen myself, but for the grand jury to have indicted her it must be compelling evidence and they are confident they can take this to a trial," said Padilla.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1805 on: November 21, 2008, 08:08:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

I see it was quiet in here since I left last night...I think I can actually catch up !

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Mornin' Bearly 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1806 on: November 21, 2008, 08:13:15 AM »

Surprise surprise -- news conference cancelled. 

Happy Friday monkeys!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: November 21, 2008, 08:17:04 AM »

I don't think this looks like Caylee. 

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: November 21, 2008, 08:19:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

I see it was quiet in here since I left last night...I think I can actually catch up !

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Mornin' Bearly 

Morning, honey, are you searching the sea today?

Are you near Maine?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: November 21, 2008, 08:20:30 AM »

Happy Friday monkeys!!!

Morning G&M!  Let the weekend begin!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: November 21, 2008, 08:22:04 AM »

Not by a longshot.

Keep your little girls locked up until this is over!

I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: November 21, 2008, 08:22:31 AM »

sorry wrong vid link. Cheekbone area too prominent, chin different. But that's JMO. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: November 21, 2008, 08:23:02 AM »

Happy Friday monkeys!!!

I don't think the A's have anyone left to speak for them 

I think Michelle Bart will be tip toeing toward the back door by the end of the day or at some point in the near future 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1813 on: November 21, 2008, 08:25:31 AM »

Kc you should mail a copy of that photo to the anthonys neighbor and ask him if that was the truck he saw out in front of anthonys house if it is tell him to contact police with the information   STIR THE POT Smile
It's tempting

do it

Sue - I am not that brave - is there a email address for BB in any of the reports?
Oh my goodness.  Jackie, while I love all of your photos and do believe that you have some good points, I do not think it a good idea for you to "stir the pot" in this particular manner.  I do agree that you need to email that photo to someone though, and that someone would be Yuri with the OCSO.  Preface the email that you read the reports and noticed a neighbor had mentioned the green pick up, and then include the photo as an attachment.  At best it could give him something he had not known, but in the very least he may already know and thank you none-the-less.  You come out not looking like the crazy person from the internet that is stalking the A's neighbor...because I assure you that is how CinCin would try to make you out if she got wind of it.
Thats just this monkeys opinion!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: November 21, 2008, 08:27:53 AM »

Caylee from spring 08 I believe -- for comparison.

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: November 21, 2008, 08:28:27 AM »

Kc you should mail a copy of that photo to the anthonys neighbor and ask him if that was the truck he saw out in front of anthonys house if it is tell him to contact police with the information   STIR THE POT Smile
It's tempting

do it

Sue - I am not that brave - is there a email address for BB in any of the reports?
Oh my goodness.  Jackie, while I love all of your photos and do believe that you have some good points, I do not think it a good idea for you to "stir the pot" in this particular manner.  I do agree that you need to email that photo to someone though, and that someone would be Yuri with the OCSO.  Preface the email that you read the reports and noticed a neighbor had mentioned the green pick up, and then include the photo as an attachment.  At best it could give him something he had not known, but in the very least he may already know and thank you none-the-less.  You come out not looking like the crazy person from the internet that is stalking the A's neighbor...because I assure you that is how CinCin would try to make you out if she got wind of it.
Thats just this monkeys opinion!

I would not send it to the neighbor either.  Great advice Dolce.  When is sex day?

I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: November 21, 2008, 08:29:00 AM »

That's what I was thinking!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: November 21, 2008, 08:29:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Can't believe I'm caught up this morning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: November 21, 2008, 08:29:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Mornin' Bearly 

Morning, honey, are you searching the sea today?

Are you near Maine?

Are you calling me honey ? shhh..people will talk

or are you a Honey Bear...and offering me some 

Not in Maine...got my full catch of Lobsters already and heading down to a place called Pensacola...someone invited me for dinner   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: November 21, 2008, 08:29:37 AM »

With the number of pedophiles, sex rings, children being abducted, there should be a LAW that those camera happy people, should not be allowed to PHOTO children in public without the PARENTS PERMISSION.

This is downright disgusting, that another families child is being exposed to EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET.

The last time, LE went to the child's home at 2AM...woke up the parents, and made them prove with birth certificate that this other child was indeed theirs.

They also had to wake up the child in the early morning hours.

WHEN WILL THIS ALL END.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.