April 19, 2024, 11:24:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 379260 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1860 on: November 21, 2008, 09:21:13 AM »

Thanks guys.  I did not want to intrude on their conversation, just wanted to put a different light on that situation.

How is everyone this morning?

What are your thoughts on the "cancelled Caylee is alive" new confrence?
I want to see some reporter pin them down on this. They were stating that they have PROOF that Caylee is alive. Now b/c Nejame quit, they no longer have proof or makes this conference "unnecessary"? The only "proof" here is that they were going to lie, Nejame refused to go along with it and put them in a difficult position and they had to back track. No where else would someone get away with this shite! I think this incident should be looked at by LE as possible attempted obstruction. Probably no such thing, but you just know what they were going to do! 

This is a great point...who are these A's and why haven't they been properly addressed by the LE...this isn't the first time..but i hope it's the last

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1861 on: November 21, 2008, 09:21:29 AM »

There are many people who have filed restraining orders or are hiding from someone.  They show this picture and then tell where to find the little girl.  Good grief!
Yes!  And I know this is stretching, but what about those who are in the "Witness Protection" program?  I mean I am sure this child probably is not, but imagine if they had exposed someone that the government had placed in hiding...would that be the final straw???  Where is the line going to be drawn? 

I personally think that the LE knows what they are doing, but I also think they have underestimated the craziness of these people.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: November 21, 2008, 09:21:56 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2009

Mark NeJame Exits As Anthony Attorney
Posted by Sean Krause on November 20th, 2008

Attorney Mark NeJame, whom I respect a great deal, has exited as George & Cindy’s attorney. He has his particular reasons, I’m sure, and released his statement to the media of why he has chosen to do so.

Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these “sightings” will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope? Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable. Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me “everybody associated with this case gets body slammed.” However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you’re doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client’s prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation. There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

I think a lot of negativity continues to be said and I agree with Mark that the public making automatic assumptions on Cindy or George is disturbing to say the least. You’re entitled to your opinion but vicious lies don’t make for a good read.

I have read a lot of vicious comments on myself because I’ll stand up for Cindy, with some who critique this author as drinking the “Anthony Kool-Aid.” I have listened to Cindy and her struggle to deal with the battle of finding Caylee and will continue to be there because the media just wants a story, without ever caring about the actual story.

People, including George & Cindy, make mistakes. We’re human. When I make a mistake, I admit it. Nejame is right, instead of gossiping and creating the bullxxxx many of you spread, the true story is finding Caylee.

In covering this case, I have grown disgusted by the outright lies and fabricated crap that spews the net because the bored ass housewives that have nothing to do with their time like drama. Sadly, this case is already tainted with public opinion, with no basis of facts other than what is presented to us, and little Caylee may never be found as a result.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: November 21, 2008, 09:24:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

I see it was quiet in here since I left last night...I think I can actually catch up !

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Mornin' Bearly 

Morning, honey, are you searching the sea today?

Are you near Maine?

Are you calling me honey ? shhh..people will talk

or are you a Honey Bear...and offering me some 

Not in Maine...got my full catch of Lobsters already and heading down to a place called Pensacola...someone invited me for dinner   

Goodness, Sea Searcher 

Are those wedding bells I hear in the monkey cage this fine day? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1864 on: November 21, 2008, 09:25:05 AM »

I am still wondering if someone popped Cindy in the nose or if maybe she fell because she is 'on medication?'

Could be skin cancer or early stages of pinocchioitis.

Do No Evil 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: November 21, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »

Quote from: Bearlyhere link=topic=4155.msg551724#msg551724

Was in Machias last month, in a house in the woods on the ocean.  It was perfect.

WOW..that sounds beautiful, I'm jealous 

The ocean is amazing..I grew up on or near it most of my life..now I'm 200 miles away in the mountains (which are amazing also) but I miss the ocean and hope someday to return...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKwRW0l-Qk&feature=related

sorry for O/T but.....you started it ! 

I'm telling a mod.   

That was beautiful, thanks for sharing it.   
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:33:59 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1866 on: November 21, 2008, 09:25:41 AM »

Morning Monken.  First of all, their spokesperson continually says she cannot speak about... fill in the blanks.  She makes statements but does not answer questions.  Anyone could do that.

Second, she says this is the one that looks the closest to Caylee.  Well, now you have just told me that none of the other tips were credible.  Finish your Kool Aid and get out of here, MB, sheesh!
Exactly!  "This is the one that looks CLOSEST to Caylee"...BUT its not!! 

Why the need to check surveylance of ChuckieRat when George has a PI who knows her whereabouts since the 9th move of Caylee?  Stories are not matching here CinCin....

This is NOT grief and holding out hope...this is pure lies and deception of the American people and the World.

Why do you think she looks so bad?  Because she has used her usual intimidation act (maybe this worked for her up until now) and it didn't work?  Because she is frustrated that she cannot get her brat to spill her guts?  Or because she believes what she is saying?
I have always thought that you will reap what you sow.  For CinCin all she has planted are lies, now she is reaping the hardship of those lies through her demeanor IMO...lies eat you up from the inside out.  She is lying about the ONE THING she should have protected most and failed.  She is lying about the ONE THING that no one would ever want to have to face, the loss of a child, and she is lying over and over again one to cover the other.  She probably at this point can not tell one lie from another from another from the truth.  Her reality is so blurred by what she is trying to portray that she is now showing it through her image.

The interview I thought she was trying to show "pity me CinCin the victim" .... again!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: November 21, 2008, 09:26:38 AM »

Michelle is not a "public speaking" professional, not by far.  She keeps saying "um" a lot.  Public speakers talk in a flowing manner, no "um"s and if an "um" does come up its few and far between.

Michelle even states "I do not have any investigation back ground"...she has no public speaking back ground either obviously, so where did they get this woman from?

Dolce,I was going to aske the same question ::MonkeyHaHa::She had a terrible attitude,didn't she?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1868 on: November 21, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »

Florida Senate Senator Dave Aronberg,
District 27
Press Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 2, 2008

Aronberg Targets Tech-Savvy Predators
~Governor signs legislation to protect children’s privacy ~

TALLAHASSEE – Senator Dave Aronberg (D-Greenacres) sponsored Florida’s first video voyeurism law, modernizing Florida’s “Peeping Tom” law in 2004.   At that time, Florida was one of the first states to enact video voyeurism laws. Today, the governor signed Sen. Aronberg’s legislation to toughen them.

The changes are designed to thwart the growing sophistication of Internet predators and better protect children from tech-savvy predators.  Sen. Aronberg worked closely with the Tampa Police Department on developing the language for this new law.

“The Internet has intensified the injury and amplified the repercussions of these crimes.  Because of the technological evolution of this crime, these photos and videos will exist in the virtual world in perpetuity,” said Sen. Aronberg. “This new law will ensure that the penalties match the crime.”

A recent case in Tampa highlighted a loophole in Florida’s current law that was being exploited by adults who snap stealth photos of children.  Sen.Aronberg’s legislation was in response to the Tampa Preparatory case, where police recovered a tape from a high school swim coach that recorded girls ages 11 to 15 as they undressed.  As many as 50 girls were videotaped.  Because the courts deemed the videos of the girls did not depict sexual conduct, the coach was charged under the video voyeurism law.

Sen. Aronberg’s proposal strengthens Florida’s law by increasing penalties in cases where the perpetrator is 24-years or older and the victim is under 16, or if the predator was in a position of authority or was employed at a school.

Under current law, a video voyeur is charged with a misdemeanor for the first conviction and any subsequent offenses would be third degree felony charges.  In such a case under the Senator’s change, it would now become a third degree felony.  If the perpetrator is convicted again, the penalty would bump up to a second degree felony.
Not only will the penalty match the severity of the crime, the changes will also assist prosecutors. Under current law, prosecutors could only charge criminals for videos and pictures recorded, shared or sold over the past two years.  By making this crime a felony, the window to prosecute would expand to five-years, allowing prosecutors to potentially file more charges.
“As a sexual predator’s cunning grows, so too must our laws to safeguard our children,” said Sen. Aronberg. “The criminals need to know that as long as their internet operations continue, so too will our determination to stop them.”
Senator Aronberg's bill was sponsored in the House by Representative Chris Dorworth (R-Heathrow).

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: November 21, 2008, 09:27:13 AM »

With the number of pedophiles, sex rings, children being abducted, there should be a LAW that those camera happy people, should not be allowed to PHOTO children in public without the PARENTS PERMISSION.

This is downright disgusting, that another families child is being exposed to EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET.

The last time, LE went to the child's home at 2AM...woke up the parents, and made them prove with birth certificate that this other child was indeed theirs.

They also had to wake up the child in the early morning hours.

WHEN WILL THIS ALL END.....

I think there is already...it's just a matter of enforcing it... on the flip side, the LE should/could have approached that situation in a completely different way.
Who the he** are the Anthony's and why would the LE move so harshly on another family based on their word..they, the A's, are proven liars..
Why not just stake out the house if the LE had any reason to believe this tip..

Just Horrible, that's all I can say..HORRIBLE !

Much too well said to ever be an Anthony spokesperson

You thought... 

What did you put in your honey this mornin' Bearly 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1870 on: November 21, 2008, 09:27:16 AM »

Sorry monks, but I neglected to say good morning to you all.  So --- Good Morning, happy Friday, and have a great day and weekend.  An Bear down Chicago Bears.

Do No Evil 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: November 21, 2008, 09:29:35 AM »

I am still wondering if someone popped Cindy in the nose or if maybe she fell because she is 'on medication?'

Could be skin cancer or early stages of pinocchioitis.

mornin' bro 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1872 on: November 21, 2008, 09:30:55 AM »

Michelle is not a "public speaking" professional, not by far.  She keeps saying "um" a lot.  Public speakers talk in a flowing manner, no "um"s and if an "um" does come up its few and far between.

Michelle even states "I do not have any investigation back ground"...she has no public speaking back ground either obviously, so where did they get this woman from?

Dolce,I was going to aske the same question ::MonkeyHaHa::She had a terrible attitude,didn't she?
Not only her additude but also her clothing...I know I will get banana's thrown at me again for speaking about the clothing...but HEAR ME OUT!  Her attire was not put together and almost looked messy as well as her hair was somewhat unprofessional too.  A person who is professionally in this sort of "spokes person" field knows that you always put your best foot forward because appearances are what you are judged on first...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: November 21, 2008, 09:36:13 AM »

I agree. Her posture suggests that she was trying to be No Nonsense and don't even try to ask certain key questions to her. She is hunching up and mostly looks away, like trying to think of an appropriate reply. When questions come up that could corner her, she says she can't comment, go ask so and so. I'm sure people will start looking into her background too.

Anyone think it was odd that Cindy didn't run this show? Her hand was between her legs, one clutching George, her head down, etc. Very strange for Superstar Cindy.

Yes, I thought she might have OD'd on Kool Aid.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: November 21, 2008, 09:37:18 AM »

I find it funny that George mentions that the "system is broken" and that he is NOW going to stop following the chain of command and step on some toes...

Um..What do they call their actions thus far???

Pulling the chain of command and stepping on heads?   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: November 21, 2008, 09:38:35 AM »

With the number of pedophiles, sex rings, children being abducted, there should be a LAW that those camera happy people, should not be allowed to PHOTO children in public without the PARENTS PERMISSION.

This is downright disgusting, that another families child is being exposed to EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET.

The last time, LE went to the child's home at 2AM...woke up the parents, and made them prove with birth certificate that this other child was indeed theirs.

They also had to wake up the child in the early morning hours.

WHEN WILL THIS ALL END.....

Even at my kids school, they need my permission for any picture taking other than class pictures.  God forbid if the little girls in the picture has had any problems going on.......Lets say Mom has restraining order for abusive Dad and is keeping far away from him. Well now he could easily find them. Yes I know it's out there but these things can happen! You never just throw some childs face on internet like this! This is insane. You can bet if that was my child they would be hearing from me................

Morning Monkeys Smile

Morning ck4.  It is not so far out there.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: November 21, 2008, 09:40:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

I see it was quiet in here since I left last night...I think I can actually catch up !

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Mornin' Bearly 

Morning, honey, are you searching the sea today?

Are you near Maine?

Are you calling me honey ? shhh..people will talk

or are you a Honey Bear...and offering me some 

Not in Maine...got my full catch of Lobsters already and heading down to a place called Pensacola...someone invited me for dinner   

Goodness, Sea Searcher 

Are those wedding bells I hear in the monkey cage this fine day? 

Good AM, AM!

I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: November 21, 2008, 09:41:03 AM »

Sorry monks, but I neglected to say good morning to you all.  So --- Good Morning, happy Friday, and have a great day and weekend.  An Bear down Chicago Bears.

Morning Casually, Hope you're not still mad about your avatar, i really didn't mean to infer you had moobs,    and i think you're a great addition to the monkey bunch! A Great weekend to you too!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1878 on: November 21, 2008, 09:44:45 AM »

I find it funny that George mentions that the "system is broken" and that he is NOW going to stop following the chain of command and step on some toes...

Um..What do they call their actions thus far???

Pulling the chain of command and stepping on heads?   
That is what George stated that he "plans to do from now on" because the OCSO has left them in the dark on this entire investigation......

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: November 21, 2008, 09:45:13 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2009

Mark NeJame Exits As Anthony Attorney
Posted by Sean Krause on November 20th, 2008

Attorney Mark NeJame, whom I respect a great deal, has exited as George & Cindy’s attorney. He has his particular reasons, I’m sure, and released his statement to the media of why he has chosen to do so.

Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.

George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these “sightings” will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope? Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable. Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me “everybody associated with this case gets body slammed.” However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you’re doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other…an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth. I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client’s prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will.As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation. There should only be one goal and that is to find Caylee Marie Anthony.

Mark E. NeJame

I think a lot of negativity continues to be said and I agree with Mark that the public making automatic assumptions on Cindy or George is disturbing to say the least. You’re entitled to your opinion but vicious lies don’t make for a good read.

I have read a lot of vicious comments on myself because I’ll stand up for Cindy, with some who critique this author as drinking the “Anthony Kool-Aid.” I have listened to Cindy and her struggle to deal with the battle of finding Caylee and will continue to be there because the media just wants a story, without ever caring about the actual story.

People, including George & Cindy, make mistakes. We’re human. When I make a mistake, I admit it. Nejame is right, instead of gossiping and creating the bullxxxx many of you spread, the true story is finding Caylee.

In covering this case, I have grown disgusted by the outright lies and fabricated crap that spews the net because the bored ass housewives that have nothing to do with their time like drama. Sadly, this case is already tainted with public opinion, with no basis of facts other than what is presented to us, and little Caylee may never be found as a result.

What a sexist statement.  Did he have to go into a time machine to write this?  Bored ass housewives?  Sorry guys, your jingle bells just have to go...

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.